Stefan Verstappen's new book - Kickstarter

nicklebleu

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi folks,

Stefan Verstappen is again trying to raise momey to expedite publication of his latest book A Master's Guide to the Way of the Warrior.

Unfortunately you cannot get a hardcopy from outside the US and Canada, but for 10 CAD you can get a PDF. The title sounds interesting ...

Check out his Kickstarter page here.

Thank you nicklebleu.
I am now an official backer of A Masters Guide to The Way of the Warrior.

He has passed the first goal:

Thank you all again for helping me meet my goal.
We still have over two more weeks to go on the campaign clock and so I have come up with what I think is an original and awesome idea for a Stretch Goal Reward.
Don’t worry, you don’t have to do anything or pay any more to get this reward.
If I can sell over 50 copies, I will print 100 copies with a unique cover. The inside of the book will be the same but on the cover of the first 100 copies I will put ‘Limited Edition’ on the front cover, and on the back cover I will write “Special thanks to the following patrons for supporting the production of this book.’ ...

He also has a new video - short, sweet, and very much to the heart of the matter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abfVSddVbII&feature=em-subs_digest

We'll be interviewing Stefan soon on Sott Radio. Stay tuned!

Joe said:
We'll be interviewing Stefan soon on Sott Radio. Stay tuned!

Excellent! :thup:

I have a large group of folks that will be very much looking forward to it!

UPDATE:

You now CAN order the hardcopy from outside the US/ Canada directly from the Kickstarter site!

nicklebleu said:
UPDATE:

You now CAN order the hardcopy from outside the US/ Canada directly from the Kickstarter site!

Great stuff - thanks for letting people know. Looking forward to hearing Stefan again on SoTT Radio!

Kicked-in to Stefan's new book with a small pledge cause, well I like his work and he asked for some help. The guy is pretty generous, too, because I received a reply tonight giving me a free pdf copy of his book, The Art of Urban Survival - wasn't expecting that, so if you happen by this thread Stepan, thanks a lot, appreciate it! :cool2:

I wonder why he didn't just use create space on amazon? He didn't ask us about publishing it either.

I was about to buy a copy in PDF to help, but something stopped me at the last moment, I also thought of Red Pill Press. I guess I wanted to see the matter more clearly.

Laura said:
I wonder why he didn't just use create space on amazon? He didn't ask us about publishing it either.

Maybe it just didn't cross his mind? Have you guys considered offering him a publishing arrangement? I'd be happy to help work on the jacket design if that does become a possibility...

Laura said:

Hmmm, I did not now about create space:

Why choose CreateSpace as a publishing and distribution partner for your next book?

• CreateSpace offers a full array of editing, book design, and marketing services to meet your needs and budget.
• You can make your book available to thousands of wholesale outlets across the U.S., including Amazon.com.
• Throughout the publishing process, you'll receive dedicated support from our team of professionals.

Sounds pretty inclusive, so not sure of his exact situation or reasoning.

Having just donated a sum, I received a heartfelt message from Stefan saying among other things that he was 'a little disheartened by the lack of response I have gotten so far' - he's still about $2,600 away from his target that will buy him the 3 months and researcher he needs to finish the book. I know we are all stretched at this time of year but if anyone thinks they can spare a few dollars I think it would give him a mighty lift. And the book may well be of great help to members here on the forum when finished.

Link above supplied by neonix is still active.

Back
Top Bottom