Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

All 16 Runners Who Collapsed and Runner Who Died at Brooklyn Half Marathon Said They Were Vaccinated.

View attachment 59391

For the full article, follow this link.

Might be nitpicking but the author has performed a disservice to his message - he should have gone with verifiable proof which is hidden in the text of the article i.e.,

"All Brooklyn Half participants must declare that they have been vaccinated for Covid-19, the official websites makes clear."

A fact checker would dismiss his article by stating a dead person can't say whether they were jabbed or not. 🙁

The "Tsunami" is getting very close ?

This whole narrative being crafted re: SADS…I just shake my head 🤦‍♂️. I think to myself “this is such blatant bullshit…it is obvious what has caused this! Surely people can see that?” ::Sigh::

PHYSICIANS!!! You can no longer remain silent!!! You are accomplices to the greatest crime against humanity!!! You must all testify like Dr. Ryan Cole: Cancer cases,especially in young people, are exploding worldwide after the covid19 vaccine.
Video with subtitles

More confirmations about persistence of Myopericarditis in 12-17 year olds
Journal of Pediatrics PDF download

IMAGE 2022-06-10 12:35:36.jpg

Persistent Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging Findings
in a Cohort of Adolescents with Post-Coronavirus Disease 2019 mRNA Vaccine Myopericarditis

"We describe the evolution of cardiac magnetic resonance imaging findings in 16 patients, aged 12-17 years, with myopericarditis after the second dose of the Pfizer mRNA coronavirus disease 2019 vaccine. Although all patients showed rapid clinical improvement, many had persistent cardiac magnetic resonance imaging findings at 3- to 8-month follow-up".

Re: the recent cases and clusters of liver inflammation in children (see post above for more details) and the possibility of it being related to an adenovirus infection, which the mainstream media acknowledge but they seem to be primarily blaming lockdowns for weakening children's immunity.

Just yesterday the CDC recently issued a national alert over the discovery of these unusual cases: CDC issues alert for rare liver inflammation in children
[...]

The Daily Mail reports 25 more children in the UK have been diagnosed with 'hepatitis of unknown origin'. Of 650 cases globally, 216 have been detected in the US and 170 in the UK, making 58% of cases in those two countries. Additional comments can be found in the article. that has been posted on SOTT, below:

650 children suffer 'mysterious hepatitis of unknown origin', cases continue to soar across the planet, 58% of them in the UK & US

Connor Boyd
Daily Mail
Thu, 09 Jun 2022 18:05 UTC

hepatitis children world

The mystery hepatitis has been spotted in the US, Western Europe and a handful of other countries. Globally, at least 12 youngsters have died and dozens needed liver transplants
Another 18 British children have fallen ill with the mystery hepatitis that has caused a spate of cases around the world.

Health officials announced the new cases today, bringing the cumulative UK total to 240 since the first was spotted in January.

Of the confirmed patients, 170 were in England, 32 in Scotland, 21 in Northern Ireland and 17 in Wales.

They are predominantly in children under five — but a 'small number' of children aged over 10 have also been struck down.

Scientists still do not know what is causing the life-threatening liver disease, but they say the chief culprit is a strain of the common cold.

A leading theory is that children's immune systems have been weakened because of lockdowns and school closures during the pandemic.

The complication has been spotted in around 650 children in Europe, the US, South America, Middle East and Asia.

Comment: It's notable that nearly a third of cases have been reported in the UK, despite lockdowns being enforced over much of the globe, and some of those nations had even harsher and longer lockdowns; which begs the question: Why is the UK suffering from so many cases?

Other countries have an equal or superior health service, which might rule out the simple matter of more accurate detection.

At least a dozen youngsters have died and tens of children have needed liver transplants. No children have died in the UK.

Announcing the new cases today, Dr Sophia Makki, incident director at the UK Health Security Agency, said: The likelihood of children developing hepatitis remains extremely low.

'Maintaining normal hygiene measures, including making sure children regularly wash their hands properly, helps to reduce the spread of many common infections, including adenovirus.'

The normal culprits - hepatitis A, B, C, D and E viruses - have been excluded from laboratory test results of recent cases.

Experts are now working under the theory that they are being triggered by a group of viruses that normally cause the common cold, known as adenoviruses.

It is unclear if a mutated strain of adenovirus has evolved to become more severe, or if a lack of social contact during the pandemic has made children more vulnerable to existing strains.

Dr Makki: 'We continue to remind everyone to be alert to the signs of hepatitis - particularly jaundice, look for a yellow tinge in the whites of the eyes - and contact your doctor if you are concerned.'

UKHSA officials said there is no evidence the Covid vaccine is involved as most cases have been in children under five years old, who have not been jabbed.

Comment:
Maybe not, but were their parents and teachers? And, if so, could it be related to their injections? The apparent localisation of these cases may be related to particular batches, brands or types of vaccines. Were the children's guardians shedding a particular virus? In addition, breast feeding is known to transmit viruses.

They are due to release a preliminary findings report next week.

Symptoms of the complication normally start with diarrhoea or sickness. It then can cause the skin and eyes to turn yellow.

The US has recorded 216 cases across 37 states, with Mississippi and Utah the latest to be added to the growing list.

No new deaths or liver transplants were reported over the last seven days, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (
CDC) revealed in their weekly update with the totals remaining at 14 and six respectively.

The agency has not revealed where the fatalities occurred due to 'confidentiality issues'
, but at least one was registered in Wisconsin health chiefs in the state say.

Comment: Which prevents us from ascertaining whether it was related to a particular batch or brand of vaccine. Previous reports noted 'hot spots' of cases.

Globally, the UK has now recorded the most confirmed and suspected cases out of any nation — although this may be because of stronger surveillance than other nations.

Comment: This health emergency has been going on for since at least April, it's unlikely that this is simply due to 'stronger surveillance'.

Top experts fear health chiefs won't understand what's behind the peculiar pattern — which has been sickened at least 520 children worldwide since March — for months.

While mild liver inflammation is not uncommon in children, severe illness as seen in these cases is.

The mysterious liver inflammation has also been more than 200 cases in the US across 37 states.

hepatitis

Q&A: What is the mysterious global hepatitis outbreak and what is behind it?

What is hepatitis?

Hepatitis is inflammation of the liver that is usually caused by a viral infection or liver damage from drinking alcohol.

Some cases resolve themselves, with no ongoing issues, but a fraction can be deadly, forcing patients to need liver transplants to survive.

What are the symptoms?

People who have hepatitis generally have fatigue, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, dark urine, light-colored stools and joint pain.

They may also suffer from jaundice — when the skin and whites of the eyes turn yellow.

Why are experts concerned?

Hepatitis is usually rare in children, but experts have already spotted more cases in the current outbreak than they would normally expect in a year.

Cases are of an 'unknown origin' and are also severe, according to the World Health Organization.

What are the top theories?

Weakened immunity

British experts tasked with investigating the spate of illnesses believe the endless cycle of lockdowns may have played a contributing role.

Restrictions may have weakened children's immunity because of reduced social mixing, leaving them at heightened risk of adenovirus.

This means even 'normal' adenovirus could be causing the severe outcomes, because children are not responding to it how they did in the past.

Adenovirus mutation

Other scientists said it may have been the adenovirus that has acquired 'unusual mutations'.

This would mean it could be more transmissible or better able to get around children's natural immunity.

I wonder if people I know who have been shot multiple times may be deliberately blind and deaf to the signs as a "survival" mechanism. If they admitted to a cause/effect correlation between the jab and newly reported illnesses/deaths:

a - they would have to admit they were wrong (and 'being right' seems to be {in america anyway} a virtue/a strength/prime ego confirmer)
and
b - they would have to consider potential consequences they themselves might encounter, which is unbearable for a number of reasons, including betrayal, disillusionment and existential dread.

The whole situation is consternating and sad beyond belief. I keep my silence with them, hoping discretion IS the greater part of valor and not wanting to contribute to any kind of mental contagion or pygmalion effect. I pray they may be strong, immune, and indelibly seated in some truth that will protect and uphold them.

The whole situation is consternating and sad beyond belief. I keep my silence with them, hoping discretion IS the greater part of valor and not wanting to contribute to any kind of mental contagion or pygmalion effect. I pray they may be strong, immune, and indelibly seated in some truth that will protect and uphold them.
My approach is the same. At this point with whatever is due to transpire with cosmic changes it seems like most people have made their choices, whether consciously or not. So my approach has been to share truth with anyone who will listen and be as ready as possible in case everything goes kaflooey. If we all eventually find each other, it’ll be a natural process that separates the wheat from the chaff. Sure seems like that moment is coming quickly.

Justin Bieber suffers from facial paralysis and cancels concerts. No mention of vaccines but Bieber has been vocal in support of testing and vaccines.

His wife had a blood clot to the brain in March, which he called a curveball which life just randomly throws at you. Whether the 2nd 'random' curveball in 3 month will make him reconsider remains to be seen and even if not, then some of his followers might see something amiss with the randomness idea.

Regarding Bieber, then he contracted Lyme disease last year and it is said indirectly in this article that it is the cause. My question is whether the vaccines helped to trigger it or lower the immune system response, so that secondary diseases could take over.

Justin Bieber cancels two concerts: "My illness has gotten worse"​

6/9/2022, 11:53:40 AM
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet/?t...y-illness-has-gotten-worse%22.BkN37XSkYq.html

https://reddit.com/submit/?url=http...s two concerts: "My illness has gotten worse"
https://news.ycombinator.com/submit...y-illness-has-gotten-worse%22.BkN37XSkYq.html
At the last moment Justin Bieber canceled two concerts scheduled in Toronto: "My illness has worsened and I have to cancel on the orders of the doctors", said the singer who contracted Lyme disease last year (ANSA)

03f5756586bf6dcbb74a4bbef84ef27e.jpg

At the last moment
Justin Bieber
canceled two scheduled concerts in Toronto: "I can't believe I'm saying this, but my illness has worsened and I have to cancel on the orders of the doctors", said the singer on his social profiles.
Scotiabank Arena has informed fans on Twitter that tickets sold for the two dates will be accepted once performances reschedule.
The Arena has specified that Justin does not have Covid.
Last year, Bieber reported that he contracted Lyme disease, a disease caused by a tick bite common in many US states, which had overlapped with chronic mononucleosis.

Young woman, college student, works at local long term care home that I visit regularly. She told me today she got her third shot and in soon had a sharp pain on her right side under her ribcage. It was a clot. Her doctor said it was the vaccine but he wasn't supposed to say that.

She won't take the booster.

Out here in the country the young people who screen at the locked door to the home have been such kind, giving young people. After last October 11th nine staff members including some of the door screeners were fired for not getting the shot. The staff get the shot in order to keep working, some of them tell my friend who lives there. It is rumoured here that even this particular LTC home will stop screening soon. After the unhappiness and death, maybe reflection will be able to begin. As one young screener told me, 8 residents died after the vaccine rollout last year, 8 out of about 60 residents. I got he meant they died soon after the shots. He and another young guy on the door did their research, knew what I knew and they lost their jobs.

Back
Top Bottom