Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

In the historical novel I am reading now about World War II, “Winds of the war”, by Herman Wouk, the second volume, where the author write about the concentration camps, there is a rather interesting commentary that reminds me of the "covidians" and those who believed the big lie. It's about the question we all asked ourselves when reading about the death camps, and we asked in the majority of the time how the Jews believed there was no danger for them, and why they didn't revolt? Why they accepted to be put in trains for their death? The character says that we should not judge because in their place, how could we believe that the State would kill so many people, with a strong plan, Jews coming from all social backgrounds, how the State would override the laws, how the courts would accept this situation? Well, it reminds me of what is happening now, doesn't it? So I also stopped judging those who accepted to be stung, without asking themselves any questions, because for them, it is unthinkable that the government, the State, with its laws, with his judges and with the court, would have in mind to eliminate good citizens? Unthinkable.
Yes I agree with you, and it's why so many people couldn't understand the position of their relatives that didn't get vaccinated. For many it was taken as a treason, because their core belief is that the State doesn't want to harm its population. There's not much to be said if a person doesn't see the corruption at this point.

The criminal scam continues in the hospital system, while many think that it all passed into history.

The elderly where I am apparently continue to be told to get their Boosters and take tests themselves to see if they have "Con-vid". I base this on having overheard one elderly lady telling a friend that she was in "lockdown" for 2 weeks because she tested "positive".

This "sudden" event brought back the topic of Tiffany Dover, the nurse in US who was one of the first to get the Pfizer shot in Dec. of 2020.

So what happened to Tiffany ? I think the following photos say everything.

And this story adds something extra.

WATCH: Man Goes to Tiffany Dover’s Home to Find Answers​

Jan 17, 2023

The Nurse Tiffany story apparently is even a bit more .... (fill in your own words).

Unfortunately for Zadrozny and NBC, she and her crew were unable to debunk the “conspiracy theorists.” They never found Ms Dover, and they took pains to dismiss the ledes they did stumble upon that could lead to fulfilling answers.

Nonetheless, Zadrozny left Alabama and Tennessee for New York City with a “mission accomplished” declaration. Akin to her legacy media “fact checker” colleagues, she relied on statements from Dover’s employer and her family to supposedly prove that Dover was alive and didn’t suffer any injuries, but she never actually spoke with or saw Dover, despite efforts to stake her out at her home and workplace. Zadrozny claimed to hear Tiffany Dover on the phone talking to a relative for a brief moment in time, but that was the most “evidence” that her team could conjure up.

Deux premières semaines

D'après ce que j'ai compris, le pic d'excrétion (production de protéines de pointe) est le plus élevé au cours des deux premières semaines après une injection de Covid-19. Donnez-lui un mois, en haut.

Il commence alors à s'estousser sur une période plus ou moins longue, mais en quantités beaucoup plus moindres. Chez certaines personnes, cependant, des pics ont été trouvés jusqu'à 15 mois à l'extrême. (cellules qui produisent encore des pics)

Puisque nous parlons de l'excrétion et de ses effets sur d'autres personnes (qui varie et dépend de leurs gènes et de leur configuration personnelle), les risques d'influence sont les plus élevés avec les personnes fraîchement injectées. Mais ce n'est pas vraiment un problème avec les gens qui ont eu les jabs il y a plus longtemps...

C'est ce que j'ai pu saisir de ce qui a été dit lors de la conférence "Stratégie pandémique" de Stockholm en janvier 2023.
I wanted to thank you XPan for your synthesis work and the transmission that you made concerning the post Covid conference in Stockholm, especially on the shedding effect of vaccines.
My condolences to you, Sal and his friend. No parent should attend the funeral of their child. :hug2 :

I just witnessed a horrifying scene.

An ice skater collapsed on the ice during a free skating session in an arena. I didn't see any blood, so I'm assuming the man did not fall down due to a physical impact. Firefighters arrived first on the scene and started reanimating the man; I saw his right leg twitch during the procedure. His friend or family member, visibly shaken, was praying with both knees on the ice 10 meters away from him. :-(

All this was happening in front of about 100 people, mostly young children and their parents.

The probability that he took the vaxx is very high, as 90% are vaxxed where I live.
I hope he will survive.
I just learned that he died last Saturday. :-(

'ABSOLUTE STAR' Jude Moore dead at 19: Tributes to ‘future world champion’ boxer who died suddenly

The exact cause of his death is still not clear as his family is yet to share further details. Moore, who was scheduled to fight this week in Milan, trained at Downend Boxing in Fishponds, Bristol. He defeated the Polish national champion in his first senior bout just days before he passed away.

Envoy Air Pilot Who Was Incapacitated Midflight Passed Away

plane.jpg

Envoy Air, a regional carrier and subsidiary of American Airlines, confirmed Tuesday that a pilot who suffered a medical emergency during a flight has died. The flight departed Chicago O’Hare International Airport on Saturday and returned shortly after takeoff due to the captain reportedly being incapacitated.

---

Angel Fournier: Cuban Rower Passed Away From Heart Attack At The Age Of 34

Angel Fournier Rodriguez.jpg

---

'Star Wars' Actor Paul Grant Dies at 56 After Collapsing Outside Train Station

The cause of death was not disclosed.

Grant played an Ewok in the 1983 Star Wars film “Return of the Jedi,” which starred Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford, and a goblin in the 2001 hit “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.” He also shared the screen with Tom Cruise in “Legend” (1985), David Bowie in “Labyrinth” (1986) and Val Kilmer in “Willow” (1988).

Last edited:
Envoy Air Pilot Who Was Incapacitated Midflight Passed Away

View attachment 72608

---

Angel Fournier: Cuban Rower Passed Away From Heart Attack At The Age Of 34

View attachment 72609

---

'Star Wars' Actor Paul Grant Dies at 56 After Collapsing Outside Train Station

It is a hecatomb.

Don’t know if this is the right thread to post in as it’s related to a vaccine shedding and my own unfortunate experience with it. I’m NOT vaccinated myself, however out of sheer ignorance I shared a spoon with my colleague that got his first Moderna in March 2021 3 days after his return to work as he was sick in bed post his jab. The following day I started feeling symptoms of a severe cold with scratchy throat and runny nose, but my overall well-being and energy levels weren’t affected. Though it lasted full 10 days.
A few weeks later videos of magnets sticking to vaccinated started appearing and I tested it on myself and nothing. A couple of months later completely incidentally while playing with a weak magnet in my hands, for some reason, I decided to put it on my forehead and it stuck!! I freaked out and ran to the mirror and sure enough it wasn’t my imagination. I started experimenting with metal objects (keys, coins, kitchen utensils, large smartphone etc) and they would all cling to my upper body, nose and forehead, and I would even feel the pull coming from under my skin. I became the magnet. Freaky!!
If that wasn’t enough, over the next few months there were incidences of me unintentionally unlocking friends’ smartphones (that require a passcode or the owner’s face) while grabbing them from a table - as soon as my hand would be hovering over the device, the screen would light up and the phone unlocked itself.
The most bizarre episode happened at the end of 2021 while I was watching a very difficult documentary about babies’ sexual trafficking in Europe. I was a JUUL nicotine vape user at the time and it has a little light in the front that indicates inhaling or charging (white) and charge level (green, yellow and red) when you tap on it, and the light is on only when the electrical circuit with the battery is closed while in a charger or the nicotine pod inserted. I was holding the vape in my hand that was resting on the couch, a difficult scene came up in the documentary that made my blood boil, and suddenly I see the vape light going “nuts” in all colors of the rainbow - something I’ve never seen it do before or knew that it could do! I got the pod out and it stopped, so I dismissed it as a glitch. A few minutes later another difficult scene and again the vape light starts doing the same thing again. I got the pod out, but it kept going! I put it on the coffee table, grabbed my phone and managed to film another 15 seconds of the vape blinking without the pod (video link below.)
Did that moderna shedding gave me some weird “abilities” that come up when I’m angry? I didn’t have any weird episodes since, but I’ve done multiple rounds of different detox protocols and I’m still magnetic. The pull is strongest where the bones are closest to the skin, so maybe whatever it is accumulates in the bones? Collar bones seem to be the most affected.

Shukshina during a covid terror in Russia made all possible to bring people the truth about fake pandemia/vaccines (she gathered a lot of professors for round tables to discuss the BS that the government was hanging on us). But i understand that this subject is a must to cross check. (I personally checked via bluetooth scanner the colleagues, who were forcefully persuaded to take a jab. Saw jabbed people who’s arm ‘glued’ the coins in a place of the ‘shot’). The PtB idea about chipping was according to Schwab’s aide - to read people’s thoughts and put them under total surveillance)... may be that thing works that way, considering that all mobilized/‘volunteers’ citizens were forced to take a jab 😡

Russian actress Maria Shukshina said that the HIMARS system hits the coordinates of those vaccinated by Sputnik.

"What began in 2020 was the beginning of the American infectious-military special operation. First, a virus is invented, then a vaccine is developed for it, which does nothing except leave a chip with coordinates for the satellite. And then American weapons are aimed at this satellite - they hit barracks and civilians who succumbed to provocation and injected a Sputnik into themselves. It's strange that now it needs to be explained to someone. I tried to protect them, but bigpharma and WHO now have more power." - said Shukshina.

Dear moderators, please feel free to move the post where you consider it appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom