Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I just watched this short video with Dr. Christiane Northrup and I feel sick by the devastation these shots are causing, also for unvaccinated women. Even though we knew this already (it was brought up during a Cs session) it might be a good idea to listen to what she said.

Most of the women in her original database have not even been vaccinated but experience all kinds of difficulties because "it is doing something to the coagulation pathways in the body and it's just the tip of the iceberg".:scared:

There are (vaccinated?) women that have shed their uterus in its entirety and two baby-girls hemorrhaged and died. I mean I don't know what to say, other than this is so evil and cruel.:evil:

I question this. I think that might be applicable to some women but certainly not all. I cannot attest to sperm not swimming, but I personally know two women who have both been jabbed and had babies. One was vaccinated while pregnant (and surprisingly has a healthy baby) and one was vaccinated before she got pregnant (and then had a healthy pregnancy and baby). The second woman’s partner was not vaccinated, not sure about the first.

Speaking to infertility in men, I believe there was a study that just came out saying men who wear polyester underwear end up being completely infertile. Off topic but maybe we should be considering things like that when we’re talking about fertility not just vaxxed vs unvaxxed.

I’m also not trying to downplay the horrors these shots have caused. I’m just questioning things because I’m still seeing people get pregnant after the jabs.
I don't think that it was said that everybody who got the jab were affected in the same way as it has been shown that some batches did not have the same ingredients as other batches have. Some batches were laden with some pretty damaging things; enough so that there are millions of people dead, maimed, contracting diseases, turbo cancer, heart problems or having childbearing issues. Or any combination of those things. What better way to make those who are saying these shots are dangerous look like lunatics than to have a lot of people have no problems with the shots at all?

I’m also not trying to downplay the horrors these shots have caused. I’m just questioning things because I’m still seeing people get pregnant after the jabs.

I’ve also seen A LOT of my friends from college gain excess weight after covid and the jabs, which is going to hinder fertility as well.
I don't think that it was said that everybody who got the jab were affected in the same way as it has been shown that some batches did not have the same ingredients as other batches have. Some batches were laden with some pretty damaging things; enough so that there are millions of people dead, maimed, contracting diseases, turbo cancer, heart problems or having childbearing issues. Or any combination of those things. What better way to make those who are saying these shots are dangerous look like lunatics than to have a lot of people have no problems with the shots at all?

I'll also add that it was most likely by design that fertility issues would not be a large scale phenomenon, it would wake too many people up to the reality of what was done way too quickly for the PTB's taste.

People's overall health has most likely been a factor too, there's a reason why vast majority of flu deaths are recorded among people over 60. And since pregnancy is only possible for women up to a certain age I'd say that in most cases their bodies are still fairly strong and can fight off the impact of the vaccine.

But getting pregnant is one thing, I also wonder how healthy those children are going to be. The first batch of vaccine babies is still in diapers and most developmental issues, such as autism, or any special educational needs (SEN), aren't diagnosed until a child is a few years of age, or when they start school. Rates of childhood cancer, and any other health issues are worth keeping an eye on too.

Then there's the question of how healthy the children of the vaccine children will be. The PTB are used to playing a long game where the unit of time measurement is generations, and although they do seem to be in a hurry lately, the vaccines may not have been designed to be an instant solution to their problems.

Turbo cancer

I met my dearest neighbor a couple blocks away today, in which she confirmed that her daughter, who never smoked, didn’t do booze or drugs or ever was ill - is in chemotherapy treatment for some time. After she coughed weirdly, her mother urged her to seek a doctor. What they found in her 36 year old daughter was a huge cancer, wedged between lungs and heart measuring 10x10 cm which is about to, or has been operated away.

She was jabbed with two injections.

This is beyond sad because 3 years ago i stood at the football field and spoke to her son, not to take the jabs explaining it a plenty (the reasons that clearly spoke against it ) ; that there was and is (in essence) just illness and death to be had in those genetic jabs.

Nobody listened.

I had not spoken to my neighbor for 3.5 month because she was suddenly “gone” - not as often on the balcony smoking - where i usually would meet her we would talk.

Until today.

Where moments earlier her husband and the daughter existed the house. Her dad daughter had no hair left. And on her way to the hospital, to the toughest treatment of all this far, in a row of many.

We cried.

I felt so … helpless and sorry for her and her daughter. We kind of understood quietly where this was going… most likely.

Seeing (feeling!) the pain of a mother over her daughter, make hearts break. I remember this too well from my grandmothers pain over the loss of her young daughter/my mother. You never forget such impressions.

My neighbor asked me for evidence. I had a copy of the Pfizer papers (28 Feb 2021) which on the last 9 pages show 1000+ diseases from these jabs. The ones the FDA asked the courts to hide for the next 70 years to the public - which was denied. And gave it to my neighbor.

Seeing, experiencing closer by, as well reading of people dying / faring ill - in what seems a never ending chain of events - takes a toll on my psyche (in periods).

I also realize that i am still so far from incredible angry about these despicable crimes. The ignorance. The denial, the siclence… and on top realize also that I didn’t made new friends who are open to the subjects. So, it has become a silent burden which makes me occasionally overreact (difficult to balance).

My neighbour and i were now in total agreement: FLICK THOSE JABS, ANY JABS !

That; enough is enough.
Hello Xpan
I have been looking information about this Turbo Cancer. I was reading the information of Dr Makis, in Canada who is actively describing how this turbo cancers are developing now, also that the chemotherapy is not working with it.
It's interesting the approach with ivermectin and how many patients are improving with this treatment.

I would like to know if it is possible to put the copy of Pfizer paper here?

Or maybe a link?

I cant believe this nonsense

Study claims Covid jabs reduce heart attacks​

British researchers based their conclusion on the NHS data of almost 46 million people

and the link below is

Cohort study of cardiovascular safety of different COVID-19 vaccination doses among 46 million adults in England​

at the bottom of the study one can see the usual institutionalised suspects / organisations involved !!!

Some more deaths of young sportsmen from December 2023 to present.

December 2023

Mystery as young Irish athlete dies just two days after moving to Australia with his girlfriend​

A young Irishman tragically died on Saturday just two days after he and his girlfriend had moved to Australia.

Matthew McGuigan, 24, and his partner Clodagh Corr arrived in Sydney last Thursday night, but less than 48 hours later Mr McGuigan died suddenly after becoming ill.

Known as Matty, the man from Cookstown, Country Tyrone played representative Gaelic football in his home country and had already joined Sydney club Cormac McAnallens.

'Very grateful to have you as a brother for 27 years of my life, don't know how this has happened or why – I'll never understand.'

The talented athlete had played at the under-18 level for Tyrone in Ireland's football championship.

Tragic twist after young Aussie athlete Zulqarnain Haider, 14, suddenly dies​

An athletics club who lost their star athlete after he died suddenly over the weekend have paid tribute to the sprinter.

Zulqarnain Haider, 14, competed for Keilor Little Athletics Club in Melbourne's northwest and represented his state on a national level.

In a heartbreaking twist, within hours of the young man's death being reported, heartless individuals on the internet wasted no time in exploiting the tragedy to advance their anti-vaccination agenda.

January 2024

Tributes paid to Aiden Hoenigmann following tragic death​

TRIBUTES have been paid to a talented sportsman who has tragically died, aged 27.

Aiden Hoenigmann represented Ross High RFC on the rugby field and also played for Tranent and Preston Village Cricket Club.

Both clubs took to social media yesterday (Monday) to pay tribute to him.

World champion pole vaulter Shawn Barber, 29, dies from medical complications​

Shawn Barber, the Canadian pole vault record holder and 2015 world champion, has died from medical complications. He was 29.

Barber died Wednesday at home in Kingwood, Texas, his agent, Paul Doyle, confirmed to the Associated Press. A cause of death was not yet known. Barber had been experiencing health issues.

“More than just an incredible athlete, Shawn was such a good-hearted person that always put others ahead of himself,” Doyle said Thursday. “It’s tragic to lose such a good person at such a young age.”

May

Cricket star Josh Baker dies age 20 - just two weeks before his birthday​

Cricket star Josh Baker has died just two weeks before his 21st birthday - with Michael Vaughan leading the tributes for the talented Worcestershire spinner.

Baker was playing for his county's second XI just yesterday, with a statement from club chief executive Ashley Giles saying the news of the sportsman's death has left 'us all devastated'.

Baker took three wickets against Somerset at Bromsgrove yesterday, with the game abandoned as a draw on Thursday, and previously featured in two Vitality County Championship games last month.

'Kind' 17-year-old sportsman dies after spending final days buying his friends gifts

The grief-stricken dad of a “kind and thoughtful” 17-year-old sportsman has paid an emotional tribute to his son after he lost his battle with blood cancer. Jacob Crane died on Tuesday, May 8, having fought a very rare strain of acute myeloid leukaemia (AML), which only around 3,100 people are diagnosed with it each year in the UK.

The Ysgol Bryn Tawe sixth form student, from Birchgrove in Swansea, was well-known in the city’s sporting communities, having played rugby for Vardre RFC, and football and cricket for Clydach. We reported back in 2022 how Jacob, who was a passionate Chelsea Football Club fan, had first been diagnosed with the rare condition following a visit to the doctors after experiencing tiredness and a sore throat. You can read more about that by clicking here.

July

Star high school athlete dies 'out of nowhere' after being pulled out of swimming pool​

An incoming freshman football player expected to be a star athlete died days after almost drowning in the pool at Chino High School.

Pending a full investigation into the mysterious incident, the student hasn't been identified by the school district, NBC Los Angeles reported.

The school, located on the outskirts of the Los Angeles metro area, did confirm that the boy was participating in an afternoon activity with the football team when he suffered a medical emergency in the pool on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom