Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

This isn't true. If you look at the past numbers of footballers dropping from heart conditions, they have always been astonishingly high. We just didn't look at those cases like we're doing now.

FIFA Sudden Death Registry (FIFA-SDR): a prospective, observational study of sudden death in worldwide football from 2014 to 2018 | British Journal of Sports Medicine

I'm not defending the magic potion which very likely makes things worse. But then, we can't even be sure about the level of anomaly here, at least until a report of comparable quality gets compiled for 2021/22.

Besides, is it just the vaxx or maybe complications from COVID as well? I've seen many anecdotes about people developing heart issues after usually mild COVID and it would be unjust to simply discard all those stories, like the other side routinely does with reports of vaxx side-effects. I was midly ill in Spring and had some heart complications afterwards as well, likely of inflammatory nature (eating strawberries helped, had to stop supplementing potassium).
To address one point, I don't think covid would be the main driver as billions of people have had covid and the heart issue isn't that widespread across this population.

There's definitely an anomaly with heart issues right now happening to football players in specific - one can't deny the evidence of their own eyes.

Another point: soon the only way to monitor this is by unvaccinated football players acting as a sort of control group. Problem with this though is the system in order to protect itself would never commission such a study but instead it would want all to be jabbed so that it will be impossible to say what's due to the jab Vs what's due to covid. I believe this is one reason for vax mandates - hiding the crime as pretty much everyone at some point will get covid, whether symptomatically or asymptomatically.

It appear that his dead was a suicide from this article on RT news.

I'm not saying this is impossible, but I'd say that's a very lazy explanation. No evidence or a motive narrative that has come up yet, and the fact that the kid was in an accident on the bridge - if he wanted to kill himself and failed, he could have finished the job by jumping down. I'd be curious to know what he was driving back from, if he had just exerted himself through practice or something.

My first thought was of videos of drivers fainting/dropping dead behind the wheel, seemingly increasing occurrences of cars suddenly swerving or other unresponsive maneuvers, drifting in opposite lanes etc... and I figured he might just have had a small stroke, felt woozy and crashed, then surviving that he went back home, leaned on the balcony and fainted over or something

To be honest, without evidence or background on the individual, I'd rate the suicide-or-vaxx explanations at a wild 50/50. There's no way to know without a minimum of histopathological analysis.

Would like to share here something that has happened tonight during my night shift. I'm working in a hotel and during the night I keep the main door locked.

Around 01:30 in the morning someone ringed the bell outside so I've gone outside to check and there was a man in his 40's who asked to call an ambulance because he wasn't feeling well, he was having heart palpitations and was looking a little worried. I've called the ambulance right away and asked him a couple of times to come inside while waiting for the ambulance to arrive but he refused politely.

After about 7-8 minutes the ambulance has arrived and I've gone to check what was happening, the paramedic asked the man what was the problem and after the gentleman explained that he was feeling unwell because of heart palpitations the paramedic asked him if he took the jab and the gentleman replied affirmatively after which they've accompanied him to the ambulance and took him away.

The following episode got me wondering if his health issues weren't related to the jab...

This isn't true. If you look at the past numbers of footballers dropping from heart conditions, they have always been astonishingly high. We just didn't look at those cases like we're doing now.

FIFA Sudden Death Registry (FIFA-SDR): a prospective, observational study of sudden death in worldwide football from 2014 to 2018 | British Journal of Sports Medicine
Obviously, the paper you quoted doesn't use the same raw data and/or treat it in a different way (conflation of sudden deaths and heart attacks?) from my source, which is based an article published the Exposé:

The data within the table was obtained from the following –

image-106.png

Here is the full article from The Exposé, I think it's worth reading:

EXCLUSIVE – Worldwide Heart Attack Deaths among Pro-Footballers in 2021 were 300% higher than the 12-year-average​

The Exposé on January 15, 2022

An investigation of available data shows that worldwide professional football / soccer match cardiovascular deaths in 2021 were 300% higher than the 12-year average, with the number of deaths occurring in December 2021 alone equalling the 2009-2020 average.

The following table details 36 known deaths of professional footballers to have occurred throughout 2021.

Note – a written version of this table has been presented at the end of this article that allows the links to be accessed.

We restricted the wikipedia table to include only male professional footballers (over 16 years old) who were members of a football club in FIFA countries who died of a cardiovascular problem during a match (training or competitive) or collapsed due to a cardiovascular problem on the pitch or immediately after the game and then died later (did not recover).

But we found another 15 in addition to the 21 presently (2022January12) listed –
List of association footballers who died while playing - Wikipedia

image-102.png

image-103.png

image-104.png

image-105.png

The following table shows the total number of listed Fifa football match deaths and male cardiovascular football match deaths to have occurred every year since 2009.

The data within the table was obtained from the following –

image-106.png

image-107.png

Pro footballers died of cardiovascular problems during games (match or training) at 4 times (31/7.8) the average rate of cardiovascular deaths from 2009 to 2020.

There were more than 15x as many deaths from heart attacks and strokes in 2021 than there were in 2020.

There were 3.5 times as many deaths in December 2021 than there were in the whole of 2020.

There were almost as many deaths in December 2021 (7) as the annual average rate over the last 12 years (7.8 per year).

This does not mean that sporting people are all now 4x more likely to suffer a heart attack. It means that vaccinated sporting people are somewhere around 6 or 7 times more likely to suffer a heart attack than unvaccinated sporting people because only around two thirds of pro footballers are vaccinated, and these are the ones that will be suffering death and making up the numbers.

If you are not particularly athletic then hopefully your chances of getting a heart attack have not increased quite so much.

But that is only a small part of the bad news. The real problem is this…

image-108.png

That is a straight up exponential rise Quarter on Quarter.

image-109.png

Cardio vascular football deaths are doubling every quarter. So by the end of 2022 they will have risen to 320 per quarter (40, 80, 160, 320). The advice given to footballers who collapse but survive is that they should cease all strenuous activity for 3 months. These figures reveal that all athletes who are vaxxed should do the same thing.

All pro footballers and all professional athletes therefore have two choices. Either stop taking vaccines or stop doing sports. If these vaccinations continue we are at risk of becoming a non athletic species.

8.9 million out of 55.4 million deaths worldwide in 2019 were from heart disease. This is 16% of all deaths. So if heart disease deaths went up by a factor of 4 times in all age groups in all activity classes worldwide, then overall deaths (excess mortality) would go up by 48%. Well, interestingly OneAmerica life insurance found that the risk of death for 18-64 years olds in Q4 had gone up by 40% above the 5 year rate. And the age range of 18-64 year olds would contain all the athletes of course.

OneAmerica data is saying that it is not just athletes who are dropping dead of Cardiovascular failure (or other terminal conditions) at 4 times the normal rate due to these vaccines.

Worse still we can expect mortality rates to increase exponentially over the next year, doubling each and every quarter.

We all have the same heart muscle, athletes and couch potatoes alike. It is just that more sedentary people do not use all their heart muscle and so do not hit a brick wall and keel over so quickly. The high intensity cardio athletes are the canaries in the coalmine for us coach potatoes.

What is happening to them very quickly will be happening to us more slowly. They are dying today at 400% of the normal rate. We shall die tomorrow at 400% the normal rate. Because heart muscle does not recover after it is damaged. If a vaccine kills an athlete in a few months it will surely kill a couch potato in a few quarters. Especially if said sofa spud continues to mash himself up with more booster shots.

The media cannot hide the death of a pro footballer during a game and neither can a corrupt government statistics department resurrect him. These deaths are the most accurate and open data set we have. So we should pay them very close attention. They are visible tip of the iceberg of vaccine mortality. Athletes ask as much as it is possible to ask from their hearts. So the day when their hearts cannot answer comes much sooner to them than it does to us.

But vaccines behave in precisely the same way in all heart muscle. They infect heart muscle cells and turn them into spike protein factories having previously trained our immune system to kill spike proteins. So our killer T cells do as they have been programmed to do by the vaccines and kill every vaccinated heart muscle cell (since they recognise it as an spike protein production facility). So the vaccines just destroy our own hearts. In fact they destroy every cell they infect. They are a true cellular poisons.

The recent American Heart Association Paper given in a speech by Dr Steven Gundry to the American Heart Association in Boston on November 12-14 found that mRNA vaccines more than double your 5 year chances of getting a heart attack as measured by various inflammatory markers The expose covered this in their article on football deaths of December8. But that data is already out of date since the heart attack risk doubles every quarter in the vaccinated which these FIFA results are declaring.

But Cardiovascular problems are not the only damage that genetic vaccines do to our bodies. Equally dangerous – although quite not so widely publicised is the immune system degradation that they cause which is deliberately misrepresented as vaxines waning in efficiency.

Another point: soon the only way to monitor this is by unvaccinated football players acting as a sort of control group. Problem with this though is the system in order to protect itself would never commission such a study but instead it would want all to be jabbed so that it will be impossible to say what's due to the jab Vs what's due to covid. I believe this is one reason for vax mandates - hiding the crime as pretty much everyone at some point will get covid, whether symptomatically or asymptomatically.
Well, first you would have to find one that has not been vaccinated.

Difficult task in my opinion.

Tales from the emergency psychward:

The altogether rise in aggression and psychosis since the onset of the c-scam has been reported here before.
But in recent weeks the 'zombie apocalypse" has gained speed and the level of aggression and evilness is rising out of proportion reaching a new peak.
It seems as if the vaccines are reducing any shield of protection from attachments and evil forces for people who are already weakend in their mind and body.
I see old ladies and men with dementia with such outbreaks of rage as I've never seen in 20 years. Same goes for psychotic patients.
Patients I know for many years suddenly slip into modes of provocation and aggression which they've never shown before despite their illness.
When these outbursts happen they don't seem to be themselves- they look different, darker, their eyes seem to change (I will observe this further and will report).
Maybe others working a similiar profession could chime in with their experience because the 'darkening' I observe could also be my imagination.
The deterioration of the brain seems to be quickened.

I also had a creepy situation with a co-worker yesterday.
At the beginning of my shift I asked him how he was because I haven't seen him for a while.
Then I went on to complain about a certain situation to my other co-workers and suddenly he looked very dark and angry and told me that I should shut up. That I'd always complain and that he's super pissed by this and that I should wait at least until he has left.
His tone was utterly inappropriate, as was his repeated use of the word 'always'. The guy doesn't really know and only rarely sees me, usually about 3-4 times a month for 10 minutes during our change of shifts.
Everybody in the room went quiet and there was an icy chill in the room.
When I asked him how he come to speak to me like this, he nearly shouted, 'Why should I talk to you differently than to anybody else?"
He really gave the impression as if he'd be able to kill me. Everybody in the room seemed shocked.
He gave his information for the shift change and then asked me in a provocative tone if I am sulking now.
The next day at the end of my shift I passed the information to him and he acted as if nothing had happened the evening before and wished me a good sleep.
All in all this situation was more shocking than the increasing outbursts of our patients because it came out of the blue, had no basis whatsoever (except in his perception) and he really seemed to enjoy being cruel.
I should add that this guy is very easy to manipulate since he doesn't really have opinions of his own based on knowledge but always goes with the 'flow'. His most used sentence is 'I don't care."
The 'Agent Smith effect' came to mind.

mr smith effect.jpg

Back
Top Bottom