Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

How many does it take ?

I know in total 6 people who died within the past 2 years, all located in my closer surroundings, who have fallen away prematurely and way below the natural age of dying. Plus two people still alive, but got turbo cancer.

I can't remember at any time in my life, so many people dying in such a short time. Especially not when most of them where fully healthy. How many deaths are required in one's surrounding, to be accepted for others as unnatural or "out of the ordinary events" ?
Same here. Just heard of my class mate from elementary school who died of turbo leukaemia- only two months after it was discovered.

Yes, I agree COVID was not particularly dangerous at all to healthy people. I've had it a couple of times, nasty cold and taste loss for a few weeks. Unfortunately the vast majority of the world is not very healthy. We had temporary morgues set up during the first wave of covid that were very well used in those first 3 months. Granted most deaths were in the elderly and very unwell, but to be honest those are not really the problem in terms of grinding a system to a halt. The problem were the 50-70 year old "fit and well" slightly overweight, slightly hypertensive, probably nearly diabetic ones. These ones didn't die or get better quickly. They arrived, spent a good week on a ward, got to the point they needed non-invasive ventilation, and then intubation and ventilation when that failed. Then they sat on a ventilator for weeks until they died, or for months until they got better. Baring in mind hospitals in all countries run their intensive care beds at near maximum capacity, having even a small increase in demand shuts the entire system underneath it down (eg elective cancer surgery, other large ops requiring ITU support after, other emergency illnesses). I supported the first lockdown, having seen first hand the waves of carbon copy patients coming through to doors, we had them everywhere. However that should have been the last one. None of the other waves were as dramatic and the cessation of other services was ridiculous.

Re the cancers, there simply isn't any decent evidence of anything new and unrelated to globally struggling healthcare systems. Then NHS is not alone in large waiting lists, in fact it performs better than a lot of other systems in similarly vaccinated countries. Many other countries do have a greater disparity between public and private care however, and therefore rich and poor.

I think I also addressed the sudden deaths. In my experience and unless the entire medical world is in on a conspiracy that they haven't told me about, there simply aren't noticeably higher sudden deaths than normal, other than suicides, and quite a lot of alcohol related disease. Prior to covid 20yr olds dying on football pitches or in their sleep didn't make it onto this forum, but they were still there.
I think it is somewhere on this thread - there was one UK oncologist who dared to say publicly that he is definitely seeing increase in cases and also very aggressive forms which were not so common before.
And no, nobody can convince me that top athletes dropping like flies happened before as frequently as in post mRNA vaccines era.
I found the link
There is also this

Well we only need to really follow the science (not eugenics): whenever mRNA vaccines were used on animals, all test subjects eventually died.
From this we jumped to testing on humans.

Attachments

• IMG_9473.jpeg
    IMG_9473.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
After playing a game of basketball, he collapsed and died.

He was only 16 years old. Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart) is a side effect the FDA warned about in 2021 after the safety signal was discovered.

However, their warning came too late—he died in April, but they didn’t notify the until June 2021. The CDC & FDA said it’s rare, but it was not rare enough to save his son.

Ernesto, Jr. would’ve have graduated High School this week, but he didn’t even make it to his Senior year.How dare you make this man’s life any more difficult than it already is?

He lost his one and only son and now you censor him for talking about it?

Thank God for @elonmusk. Shame on you, @YouTube

June 2, 2023 11:46 AM

Canadian actress Samantha Weinstein
Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 07-56-04 Celeb Death Alert on Twitter.png

The problem were the 50-70 year old "fit and well" slightly overweight, slightly hypertensive, probably nearly diabetic ones. These ones didn't die or get better quickly. They arrived, spent a good week on a ward, got to the point they needed non-invasive ventilation, and then intubation and ventilation when that failed. Then they sat on a ventilator for weeks until they died, or for months until they got better.
I’m wondering what were the procedures in the UK because in Poland even the inhaled steroids weren't prescribed. Prof. Kuna broke that taboo and said in the media that steroids helped most of his patients to avoid a severe course of the disease. His opinion stirred a big controversy because, in the pre-vaccine times, there was a mainstream consent that there isn’t anything that we can do about COVID-19. When I got a positive PCR test for COVID-19, my whole family was instructed to monitor blood oxygen saturation and rush to the hospital when it’ll fall below a certain value. Could it be that most of the severe cases were mistreated cases of pneumonia? It was the first time that the physician told me that I need to do nothing about the infection…
What about the procedures in intensive care? The conspiracy supporters claim that Midazolam and Remdesivir combination was particularly toxic for the patient that was on a ventilator battling pneumonia. One elderly member of my family died on a ventilator during the start of the pandemic. His wife, the same age, got only a cough, nothing more. Very different outcomes, assuming that both had the same lifestyle.

Vaccine effects is not a topic that is avoided at all, it is something that has been discussed at times in different meeting and informally, but now very rarely simply because there doesn't appear to be a problem.
One of my friends got a very bad reaction to the J&J vaccine. It was widely accepted that those are safe and effective, so any side effects are just transient and should be accepted by society. His adverse reaction after the vaccination was a very high body temperature and fainting. A month passed, and he wasn't able to go upstairs without short breath. He was fit, a very frequent gym goer in his early 30s. He's now on a lung transplant list. Any mention that this could be a vaccine side effect (to claim compensation from the government, because he has two small kids and can die tomorrow) is completely ignored. At least from the patient's point of view here in Poland, there is no discussion.

Initially there was a statement that the unvaccinated would not be able to work after a certain date if I remember correctly but that all got ignored and was retracted anyway.
Maybe it's me, but this sounds frightening. Insinuating that your whole career can be dumped past some deadline for an arbitrary reason could be a shock for most. Not something that could be ignored.

But I feel we are very much missing the point, and getting angry at a jab rather than the people who have ruined a healthcare system, mismanaged an emergency and who's decisions will have consequences long into the future.
I agree. But this is a rather simple cybernetic law: in the social context, there is always a feedback mechanism between systems (not a simple coupling). Negative feedback means oscillations, and judging from the enormous amount of means that was used to impose inoculations, that "rocking boat effect" will last long.

That just does not have any recognition for me. We have members of our department who were openly against the vaccine from the start, no one has had any repercussions, threats, anything. Initially there was a statement that the unvaccinated would not be able to work after a certain date if I remember correctly but that all got ignored and was retracted anyway. Vaccine effects is not a topic that is avoided at all, it is something that has been discussed at times in different meeting and informally, but now very rarely simply because there doesn't appear to be a problem.

Although I have no real reason to doubt the sincerity of your anecdotes and most definitely various perspectives are appreciated on this Forum. One of the characteristics of the research with this Group over the decades is the openness towards new data as it comes. FYI you are not providing “new data”, and that is fine, and you can understand that anecdotes from particular areas of the world are only mildly interesting at best. It is also hypothesized with quite a bit of data gathered, that there have been variations of the batches of the jabs and therefore likely variations in the amounts of side effects in different areas.

The phenomenon of the observer effect or particular types of biases that occur i.e. seeing patterns when they may not be there, can happen for sure. Nevertheless, when you look at not only the 1000s of eyes on this Forum, but 100s of thousands of eyes (or 10s of millions) seeing worldwide an increase of sudden deaths, overall mortality, increases in cancer and heart problems, the probability of this being an observer effect is almost nil. Therefore, even though your anecdotal observations are interesting, they are hardly worth much unless you can show specific data from your area, for example. When someone comes in here and posts 4-5 times without even introducing themselves, you likely understand that your anecdotes will be held with a fairly high degree of skepticism.

this thread seems to be an host of Twitter posts with some very dubious claims, poorly summarised studies or even literal lies, and a lot of confirmation bias that bares no relation to what I see daily in healthcare.
The twitter posts and youtube videos may or may not be fake or exaggerated. But there are many personal stories and observations posted here as well. Our own eyes have shown us things we have never seen before.

Yes, I agree COVID was not particularly dangerous at all to healthy people. I've had it a couple of times, nasty cold and taste loss for a few weeks. Unfortunately the vast majority of the world is not very healthy. We had temporary morgues set up during the first wave of covid that were very well used in those first 3 months. Granted most deaths were in the elderly and very unwell, but to be honest those are not really the problem in terms of grinding a system to a halt. The problem were the 50-70 year old "fit and well" slightly overweight, slightly hypertensive, probably nearly diabetic ones. These ones didn't die or get better quickly. They arrived, spent a good week on a ward, got to the point they needed non-invasive ventilation, and then intubation and ventilation when that failed. Then they sat on a ventilator for weeks until they died, or for months until they got better. Baring in mind hospitals in all countries run their intensive care beds at near maximum capacity, having even a small increase in demand shuts the entire system underneath it down (eg elective cancer surgery, other large ops requiring ITU support after, other emergency illnesses). I supported the first lockdown, having seen first hand the waves of carbon copy patients coming through to doors, we had them everywhere. However that should have been the last one. None of the other waves were as dramatic and the cessation of other services was ridiculous.

Re the cancers, there simply isn't any decent evidence of anything new and unrelated to globally struggling healthcare systems. Then NHS is not alone in large waiting lists, in fact it performs better than a lot of other systems in similarly vaccinated countries. Many other countries do have a greater disparity between public and private care however, and therefore rich and poor.

I think I also addressed the sudden deaths. In my experience and unless the entire medical world is in on a conspiracy that they haven't told me about, there simply aren't noticeably higher sudden deaths than normal, other than suicides, and quite a lot of alcohol related disease. Prior to covid 20yr olds dying on football pitches or in their sleep didn't make it onto this forum, but they were still there.
A few things jump to mind having read this:

• By healthy, I don't even think we mean being pristine... basically COVID was harmless to 99.999% of everyone on the planet.
  • I thought ventilators were the wrong treatment and were discontinued
  • The hospitals were never overwhelmed. There's a difference between restricting capacity in a hospital and it being overwhelmed
The whole COVID thing was a scam. Whilst the disease was real, it did not need the approach taken where the public were locked down, fear tactics were used by governments and EXPERIMENTAL fast tracked gene editing jabs were forced down people's throats so that a few companies could make billions.🤷

Why were off the shell repurposed drugs not considered.

I mean the whole thing has such a strong stench of an agenda that to not notice it means a) one is beyond blind or b) one agrees with the agenda.

Plus those jabs are nothing short of toxic. They have zero benefit - at best they'll make you get COVID a million times over and that's if you are lucky. The unlucky ones are not only suffering but they are being ignored by hospitals and the government.

The truth will out eventually. The human spirit will prevail.

Last edited:
The cardiologist in the following article is currently on a speaking tour in Australia.

British cardiologist calls for mRNA vaccines to be halted due to heart risks

A British cardiologist has called for Covid vaccines to be suspended in Australia due to heart risks, accusing the TGA of a “cover-up”.
A controversial British cardiologist has called for the Pfizer and Moderna Covid shots to be suspended in Australia until the risk of heart complications is better understood, saying prior vaccines “have been pulled for much less”.

Dr Aseem Malhotra, who has emerged as one of the most high-profile figures in the anti-vaccine movement and is currently in Australia on a speaking tour, said it was a “no-brainer” and accused the medicines regulator, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), of ignoring the clear safety signal from its own reporting system once the rollout was well under way.

“People can be forgiving if new information comes in, we know people make mistakes — but once you get that information back, them not acting on it … the problem is the cover-up is worse than the crime,” he said.

The 45-year-old boasts an impressive resume but has become a polarising figure since last year, when he first called for the suspension of mRNA Covid vaccines and started making claims — which have been disputed by fact checkers — about their dangers.

Professor Marc Dweck, chair of clinical cardiology at the University of Edinburgh, told The Guardian in January that Dr Malhotra’s opinions were “misguided and in fact dangerous”.

“The vast majority of cardiologists do not agree with his views and they are not based upon robust science,” he said. “I would strongly urge patients to disregard his comments, which seem to be more concerned with furthering his profile … rather than the wellbeing of the public.”

Dr Malhotra, a National Health Service-trained consultant cardiologist and prominent public health commentator for many years in the UK — particularly on diet-related illnesses and the pharmaceutical industry — appeared on breakfast TV in 2021 to encourage Britons to get vaccinated.
But last July, his father, Dr Kailash Chand, former deputy chair of the British Medical Association (BMA) died unexpectedly of a cardiac arrest at 73.

“At the time people were trolling me, saying it was the vaccine, and I got really angry and blocked them, because that was not my mindset — but then I started to notice increased incidences in cardiac deaths and I started to wonder,” he told The Telegraph earlier this year.

He would come to attribute the death of his father, who he described as “one of the fittest guys I knew”, to the Covid booster shot six months earlier.

“Previous scans showed he had nothing significant, no underlying conditions,” he said.

Dr Malhotra has since courted controversy with inflammatory statements on social media linking high-profile deaths or injuries to the vaccine, such as the on-field cardiac arrest of American football player Damar Hamlin in January.

In April, Hamlin told reporters that “the diagnosis of what happened to me was commotio cordis”, or a “direct blow at a specific point in your heartbeat that causes cardiac arrest”.

Dr Malhotra has also linked unusually high excess death rates in many developed countries to the vaccination rollout.

That claim has been widely disputed by experts, who instead attribute the rise in deaths to factors including Covid itself, undiagnosed illnesses after lockdowns, and strain on health services.

In January, the BBC was forced to apologise after Dr Malhotra “hijacked” a live TV interview to claim that “Covid mRNA vaccines do carry a cardiovascular risk” and call for the rollout to be suspended pending an inquiry into excess deaths.
But Dr Malhotra is unrepentant.

“Basically, all patients with unexpected heart attacks or cardiac arrests have to be seen as being caused by the vaccine until proven otherwise — even several months later, so even, I would say, up to two years since having the vax,” he said.

“As a cardiologist, it is unusual to see sudden cardiac death. We have a mechanism of action, it would be unscientific not to include it as a potential cause. What the vaccine does is it accelerates the progress of coronary artery disease, so someone who otherwise wouldn’t have is going to present several months or a year later.”

In recent months Dr Malhotra has been on a “world tour of activism”, even making an appearance on The Joe Rogan Experience in April.

The description for his Australian tour says he will be “raising public awareness about vaccine injuries and providing a risk-benefit, evidence-based analysis of the Covid vaccines with special emphasis on cardiovascular complications and solutions”.

Despite speaking at a series of sold-out events in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth and the Gold Coast, Dr Malhotra’s Australian tour has been met with a virtual media blackout.

Save for an appearance on Sky News Australia and an article in the small local publication Canberra Weekly about his speech there, most media outlets have steered well clear.

Dr Malhotra said it only highlighted the disconnect between the public and institutions including government, health and media.

“What’s really interesting is everyone comes up to me and is aware, and doctors are seeing stuff, but they are generally afraid to say anything,” he said, adding he was meeting many doctors at his talks.

“You could argue I’m speaking to an echo chamber … [but] the professionals are very supportive — they’re horrified, sad. When you speak to people on the ground, taxi drivers, shopkeepers, everyone is aware of someone they know, either a family member or friend, who suffered a serious adverse event.”

Dr Malhotra said the “objective evidence to support the fact there is a disconnect between the public and the establishment is people are not turning up” to get boosters.

According to the most recent Health Department figures, 16.5 million Australians, or 82 per cent, had their last Covid vaccine more than six months ago, making them “out of date” under the new definition.

Just under 3.1 million, or 15 per cent, have had a vaccine within the last six months.

“There is a massive drop among people who are recommended to have boosters,” he said. “That [loss of trust] is not a good recipe — where does that lead us next?”
Myocarditis and pericarditis — inflammation of the heart or lining around the heart — are known but rare side effects of the mRNA vaccines.

According to the TGA, myocarditis is reported in one to two out of every 100,000 people who receive Pfizer or Moderna, but young men and boys are more at risk.

“These are usually temporary conditions, with most people getting better within a few days,” the TGA says. “Vaccination against Covid-19 is the most effective way to reduce deaths and severe illness from infection. The protective benefits of vaccination far outweigh the potential risks.”

As of May 28, 2023, the TGA has received 138,730 total adverse event reports from 67.4 million doses administered, a rate of 0.2 per cent.

The medicines regulator has identified 14 reports where the cause of death was linked to vaccination, from 986 reports received and reviewed.

But Dr Malhotra is one of a growing number of health professionals arguing the true rate of serious adverse events is far higher than reported.

He accused the TGA of “wilful blindness”.

“Think about it from a psychological perspective — they are responsible in a way for approving and the mandating of these vaccines for all Australian citizens — it’s not easy to suddenly acknowledge what they’ve done is harm people to such a significant degree,” he said.

“It’s much easier to bury your head in the sand. I would be mortified to know what I’d done, even accidentally. But having said that, it is their job — there has to be accountability.”

He stressed he was a supporter of vaccines, and that’s why “people have to believe in the safety of vaccines”.

“Historically, traditional vaccines have a serious adverse event rate of one in one million — other vaccines have been pulled for much less,” he said, citing the 1976 swine flu vaccine which carried a one in 100,000 risk of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, and the 1999 rotavirus vaccine which was linked to bowel obstruction at a rate of one in 10,000.

In December, former AMA president Dr Kerryn Phelps broke her silence about the “devastating” vaccine injury she and her wife suffered after Pfizer.

In a bombshell submission to parliament’s Long Covid inquiry, the former federal MP revealed she had spoken with other doctors “who have themselves experienced a serious and persistent adverse event” but that “vaccine injury is a subject that few in the medical profession have wanted to talk about”.

“Regulators of the medical profession have censored public discussion about adverse events following immunisation, with threats to doctors not to make any public statements about anything that ‘might undermine the government’s vaccine rollout’ or risk suspension or loss of their registration,” she said.

Last week, Dr Phelps lent her tacit support to Dr Malhotra’s visit, sharing the Canberra Weekly article on social media in which he called for an inquiry into mRNA vaccines.

She declined to comment, however, saying she had not attended his talk in person.
Another high-profile physician, 2020 Australian of the Year Dr James Muecke, attended Dr Malhotra’s Adelaide talk over the weekend, happily posing for a photo afterwards.

But Dr Malhotra said there was a “culture of fear” with some people reluctant to even be seen attending his talks.

“All of this is suppression of free speech — Australians need to know their democracy is under attack,” he said.

The speaking tour is being arranged by the Australian Medical Professionals’ Society (AMPS) — one of several splinter organisations born out of opposition to Covid vaccine mandates in 2021 — and sponsored by Gold Coast-based internet radio station TNT Radio, which the website Crikey recently described as “a home for Australia’s fringe political figures and international conspiracy theorists”.

Australian Council of Trade Unions (ACTU) secretary Sally McManus in 2021 branded AMPS and other groups under the umbrella of Queensland-based Red Union as “fake unions run by LNP members and their associates set up to try and divide working people”.

Dr Malhotra countered that the smearing of anyone raising concerns as anti-vaxxers, conspiracy theorists or “cookers” was “part of the playbook” of the drug industry.

“One of the ways is through opposition fragmentation — it involves smearing and deplatforming those who are countering their narrative,” he said.

This is not unusual. This is deliberate. If there are people who are in opposition, this is how we discredit them, this is how we frame them to other people in society. Big tobacco did it for many years — this is not new.”

A few things jump to mind having read this:

• By healthy, I don't even think we mean being pristine... basically COVID was harmless to 99.999% of everyone on the planet.
  • I thought ventilators were the wrong treatment and were discontinued
  • The hospitals were never overwhelmed. There's a difference between restricting capacity in a hospital and it being overwhelmed
The whole COVID thing was a scam. Whilst the disease was real, it did not need the approach taken where the public were locked down, fear tactics were used by governments and EXPERIMENTAL fast tracked gene editing jabs were forced down people's throats so that a few companies could make billions.🤷

Why were off the shell repurposed drugs not considered.

I mean the whole thing has such a strong stench of an agenda that to not notice it means a) one is beyond blind or b) one agrees with the agenda.

Plus those jabs are nothing short of toxic. They have zero benefit - at best they'll make you get COVID a million times over and that's if you are lucky. The unlucky ones are not only suffering but they are being ignored by hospitals and the government.

The truth will out eventually. The human spirit will prevail.
Sorry I haven't worked out how to quote particular bits.

- Patients requiring ventilation had poor outcomes - poorer than "normal" pneumonia which responds well to early ventilation prior to the patient becoming exhausted. So after learning this, yes patients were kept on non-invasive ventilation for as long as possible. Unfortunately it gets to the point when the oxygen levels are not compatible with life and ventilation is a necessity, or death occurs. But yes, having covid and requiring ventilation is an indicator of a likely poor outcome. It indicates both severe disease, hypoxic damage and leads to other complications such as ventilator associated infections.

- hospitals were overwhelmed in the first wave. The availability of critical care beds is imperative to the vast majority of health services continuing. If there is no escalation provision, there is no safe escape if anything goes wrong. The sad truth is that having 20 patients in a 10 bedded ITU grinds an entire hospital to a halt. Many other staff are completely useless as temporary workers in ITU as it is a very specific skill set. So, elective wards were on the whole much quieter - no elective surgery took place due to the theatre department being turned into a temporary ITU.

Midazolam has also been mentioned. We got through large amounts of midazolam as for some reason COVID patients required huge amounts of sedation compared to our "standard" respiratory failure patient. Possibly because they were mostly single organ failure, they weren't self-sedated due to severe sepsis or metabolic disturbances so required large doses of propofol, opiate and usually midazolam or clonidine to keep them settled on a ventilator. I'm not exactly sure why to be honest, but they would be on a normal max dose of propofol and remifentanil or fentanyl and still basically awake. This is not ideal as I'm sure you can imagine. Often they also needed to be paralysed in order to ventilate them in ways to maximise oxygen uptake. This required deeper sedation and therefore more drugs. There were shortages of propofol in the first wave for the same reason, leading to greater reliance on midazolam for a short time.

Many drugs were repurposed. Some worked a bit (tocilizamab), some not at all or made it worse. we were part of a large multicentre trial into ivermectin - it didn't work. Dexamethasone worked very well and luckily it's cheap as anything.

Your statement that the vaccine does nothing is simply wrong. I would certainly agree that the benefit to jab the entire population multiple times was outweighed by the unknown risks.

I think I'm going to leave this here. This thread has some useful questions asked and discussion, but some prolific "senior" posters seem intent on spreading unfounded Twitter posts and some literal lies when you actually read the studies referred to. One in particular. Presumably they are happy in their echo chamber, but spreading misinformation is immoral and hypocritical in an arena such as this.

He did not mentioned general vaccination (and ‘anti’ covid) straight, but obviously he means that antihuman campaigns.

Trump announced his plan to "combat the sharp increase in chronic diseases and health problems" in the United States, including the creation of a presidential commission of independent experts to investigate what is causing "a decade-long increase in chronic diseases in America."

In recent decades, there has been an inexplicable and alarming increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases and health problems, especially in children. We are seeing a staggering increase in autism, autoimmune diseases, obesity, infertility, serious allergies and respiratory diseases. It's time to ask: what's happening?

In particular, Trump mentions that the US public health establishment is too close to Big Pharma, and states: "If Big Pharma deceives the American people or puts profits above people, they should be investigated and held accountable." 👀
Video of his speech:

And here is 10 years old summary of vaxxx ‘progression’:

1C3E5D7A-5D5D-4E74-85FC-9F7C452886CA.jpeg

spreading misinformation is immoral and hypocritical in an arena such as this.
Yes can agree with that one statement. But the difficulty for many people it appears it actually discerning what is misinformation. It pays in the current times to be well read on the opposing viewpoints and to understand the arguments. Then we must appeal to our reason not dogma to figure out which is which. Unless people are heavily invested in a particular viewpoint for their own reasons.

Last edited:
Midazolam has also been mentioned. We got through large amounts of midazolam as for some reason COVID patients required huge amounts of sedation compared to our "standard" respiratory failure patient. Possibly because they were mostly single organ failure, they weren't self-sedated due to severe sepsis or metabolic disturbances so required large doses of propofol, opiate and usually midazolam or clonidine to keep them settled on a ventilator. I'm not exactly sure why to be honest, but they would be on a normal max dose of propofol and remifentanil or fentanyl and still basically awake. This is not ideal as I'm sure you can imagine. Often they also needed to be paralysed in order to ventilate them in ways to maximise oxygen uptake. This required deeper sedation and therefore more drugs. There were shortages of propofol in the first wave for the same reason, leading to greater reliance on midazolam for a short time.

Isn't midazolam, and especially where combined with opiates, heavily implicated in respiratory failure?

Early in 2020, ER doctor Cameron Kyle Siddel said that he thought that ventilation was the wrong approach because he was finding micro embolisms in the blood.

Then this study was shared on the main coronavirus thread.

The fact that higher degrees of sedation was needed in order to ventilate these patients seems to be a solid sign that something else was going on.

Back
Top Bottom