Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I am lucky to have about 10 people in our little team who are not 'vaccinated' and there is a certain bonding because of that. It is interesting to see how those who are not vaccinated have read quite a bit about what this 'vaccination' is about and are fairly clued in on a number of things. Somehow the whole covid thing made some people seriously question many things which they previously had just accepted as the way things are and that is good to see.
Yes, it is interesting to see.

Not sure about others, however what I've noticed, too (in communities where one might know people in a wider sense), is that there are those who one might think, surly they would know, they would understand. Nope, not a clue, no dice - in fact they can be hostile. Conversely, there are those who one might think would never get it, might be hostile, and they indeed get the bigger picture and are happy to share it and welcome those they can share with. There are also those who struggled to understand, and at one point felt compelled to accept, only to later realize the folly of it all.
Part of these realizations for some, is that it goes beyond a mere imposed vaccine system (bad enough), they see it as a control mechanism to help move people along to accept the next control (and so on and so forth) - they see tyranny with new modern eyes.

And another
I looked it up and what struck my eyes was that there was another person who had died suddenly, aged 54.

It does not say that he was vaccinated, but somehow there are so many of these cases that it makes one very suspicious.

@XPan, thank you for that list, it was very good work, checking the veracity of the all the links and putting faces to these young people suddenly dying of heart attack or collapsing with a very likely culprit which remains mostly unnamed.

Some footballers are starting to ask questions and then silenced:

The following evening, in a Champions League clash against Real Madrid, Sheriff Tiraspol's winger Adama Traore went to the turf clutching his chest and had to be helped off the pitch by medical staff.

Elsewhere, Barcelona's Sergio Aguero is tipped to retire after a heart incident earlier this month, while Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen suffered a high-profile incident at the European Championships in the summer.

But even though there has been no evidence that these occurrences were connected to the Covid vaccine, Sinclair seemingly suggested a link.

"I think everyone wants to know if he has had the Covid vaccine," the 48-year-old began on Fleck.

Later on Twitter, he also added: "Everyone I speak to about these heart problems suffered by footballers (which worryingly seem to be happening more regularly) are they linked to Covid vaccines or not??".

Sinclair was widely-attacked for the comments.

[...]

And yet another footballer collapsing:

Wyke is the second Football League star to collapse this week.

Sheffield United's John Fleck collapsed during their game away at Reading.

Fleck was rushed to hospital but discharged the next day.

FC Sheriff star Adama Traore also collapsed on Wednesday in their Champions League clash against Real Madrid.

Traore evaded a challenge from Nacho Fernandez, but the 26-year-old appeared uncomfortable afterwards.

As the ball went out for a throw in he turned around, before clutching his chest and falling to the ground.

Some footballers are starting to ask questions and then silenced:
When you read through comment sections, you can see the percentage of stubborn fools capable of maintaining their cog-dis in the face of these events.

It's quite small. People are cluing in bit by bit.

And I have to say, it is rather impressive how some people are capable of shaking their heads and demanding, "Show me definitive proof that the same number of athletes weren't collapsing before covid! You can't!"

There's been a few reactions in my neck of the woods, won't go into great detail as it's all depressingly familiar but some do stand out.

Nurse, 23 who suffered heart clots and myopericarditis post jabs was not given an exemption from further jabs by her cardiologist because she didn't suffer anaphylaxis, dickhead. She's now chronically ill and needs medication.

My friend caught up with the local retired chiropractor. His son took over his practice, says that a lot of middle aged to elderly suffering from the shot. He said there were 15 still-borns in one week at a Sydney hospital.

Lefty colleague mocked me after his wife suffered for a week post pfizzer. I saw him take her to the fire station to check her blood pressure. Calls me a coward afraid of a needle, my reply, 'you're afraid of a sniffle, enjoy your boosters!' He's getting both his healthy athletic teenaged kids jabbed too so as to protect the elderly and end the lockdown. He claims to hate tyranny but cannot see it, strange thing is, his dad, 96 fought the Nazis as a partisan in Italy. He was captured and tortured by the Gestapo, thought it would've rubbed off somewhat.

Local shop owner mocked me for being unjabbed then went on to tell me he thought he was going to die after his shots. He had chest pain and heart flutters for over a week after the second jab but had no tests. He claims he won't get C19 now and when the town reopens I'll be lucky to avoid hospital, ICU and death. I told him that most people recover at home and this time last year we had 20 times less C19 patients in hospital, look it up. Town's been open for 4 weeks now and I'm still here and enjoy your boosters.

Nurse colleague is disappointed that lock downs were relaxed, her hospital is now full with (non C19) patients. Same nurse is urging me to get the jab so I can and promises to standby with an epipen! She's well meaning, doesn't want me to leave because when I run a drill they're fun!

Got a 6 month bona fide exemption from the jabs. Not accepted by the covid obsessed ambulance or fire service. I'm already finished as a medic and will no longer be a fireman by mid December. Their loss, our station frequently has large gaps were we cannot respond to ambulance calls, soon they'll be bringing in outside help at great expense when I'm gone. I'd thought I'd miss the jobs and on some level I do but they're dead to me now, they're like a dear friend who's joined a cult. That's me 2 years ago, burning the bush to save the bush, had long covid at the time too!

Take care everyone!

76608756_486302488651878_7121679285760294912_n.jpg

I think many many people are dying but nobody tells this anywhere, just mouth to mouth.
Aeneas said:
Some footballers are starting to ask questions and then silenced
This is why I look at the numbers and reactions to athletic deaths so closely. Thanks to the public fascination with sport, these injuries and deaths are "high profile" and many are captured on video. Top athletes are such a highly visible microcosm. Yes, people are noticing. Yes, we see cover stories urging that "you are not seeing what you are seeing," and there are attacks upon people who suggest considering the vax as cause.

If the same is happening broadly, everywhere, I think it will still take a lot longer for the general public, in their everyday lives, to notice excess deaths around them, and even longer to suspect any single cause. As usual, thanks goes to the media's suppression of data, and the pernicious programming to self-censor.

I think the level of denial as expressed by a vast majority of people is expected. After all, they were made to participate in the covid madness with all the rituals like applauding in the windows, denouncing the unbelievers, ablutions with gels, code dresses, etc.. They were made to demand lockdowns and vaccines, so in some parts of their mind, it is partly of their own "heroic" doing. Recongnising that one has been wrong is a difficult thing for the ego already, especially if the narrative had been internalized (a clever move from the PTB). Considering the possibility that that same internalization may have led to deaths and suffering may be a more bitter pill to swallow. Some will have the courage to admit it, others may blame others, others will perhaps disintegrate, but for now it is denial and all the nonsense of blaming "non-maskers", lockdown sceptics and the uninjected etc.

Vaxxed + sudden colon cancer

Update on my 65+ years old egg dealer:
This Wednesday, he was out selling his goods on the flea market - which was surprisingly open - and he looked better. His healthy face color returned. He will be getting chemo in the next half year. He confessed he doesn't drink alcohol and tries to eat healthy, so he doesn't understand, how he got cancer. [well..] His family is helping him: stuffing him with supplements and nourishing healing drinks.

He got a big bottle of special IV-wounds-healing fluid ordered from abroad. Some people he knows got much worse colon cancer than he had recently and in those cases it got metastasized to the blood / lymphatic system / bone marrow. One man he knew needed more than a feet long section [of colon] removed. I told him cancer hates Vit C as I consume it in powder form by the pounds / kilograms. Also I told him that Vit E oil causes my bruises and wounds to heal as if I were 18 years old again.

I'll be observing his health changes and report back here.

Russian ice hockey in mourning after death of 16-year-old star

Valentin Rodionov died after losing consciousness during a game.jpg

Tributes and condolences have poured in after Russian ice hockey youth international Valentin Rodionov died at the age of 16, almost one week after losing consciousness during a match in Moscow.
“During the Moscow Open Championship match between Dynamo and CSKA on November 21, [Rodionov] returned to the bench after a change and lost consciousness," a statement on the club's official website read.
“He was promptly provided with first aid, after which Valentin was taken to the Morozov children's clinic [in Moscow] and urgently operated on.
"For six days, doctors fought for the life of the pupil of the Dynamo school. Today Valentine is gone...
Was this Sputnik V?

Last edited:
Not really sure mandatory vaccinations are under way for young hockey players in Russia, but I'd think the main cause could be hitting the protective board of the ice field mentioned in this RT article (Russian ice hockey in mourning after death of 16-year-old star)

"Rodionov had reportedly collided with a protective board at the side of the ice before collapsing on the sidelines."

I think many many people are dying but nobody tells this anywhere, just mouth to mouth.
In my circle of friends who mentioned something about someone, I have now tallied 3 heart attacks (1 fatal), one person with vein problems and one with brain issues (looks like stroke like structures on an MRI scan). I have no doubt there are many more but we are all more or less isolated cells with little day to day contact so only statistics offer a broader view of the situation.

I frequently check this web site to see what is being reported,

Neural problems are a frequently mentioned side effect of these clot-shots. Twitching is mentioned very often. In some cases people have them for months !!!!

The following is a young girl in Australia who got the Pfizer shot. It is not pleasant to watch this poor soul, so be warned.
But Faith, girl's name, wants others to know what she is experiencing and that is why the video was made. Else she will be just a static, too easily forgotten and of no help to others.

FFWuczlX0AA7JdQ

-https://twitter.com/UK__Citizen/status/1465269067552595968

There's been a few reactions in my neck of the woods, won't go into great detail as it's all depressingly familiar but some do stand out.

Nurse, 23 who suffered heart clots and myopericarditis post jabs was not given an exemption from further jabs by her cardiologist because she didn't suffer anaphylaxis, dickhead. She's now chronically ill and needs medication.

My friend caught up with the local retired chiropractor. His son took over his practice, says that a lot of middle aged to elderly suffering from the shot. He said there were 15 still-borns in one week at a Sydney hospital.

Lefty colleague mocked me after his wife suffered for a week post pfizzer. I saw him take her to the fire station to check her blood pressure. Calls me a coward afraid of a needle, my reply, 'you're afraid of a sniffle, enjoy your boosters!' He's getting both his healthy athletic teenaged kids jabbed too so as to protect the elderly and end the lockdown. He claims to hate tyranny but cannot see it, strange thing is, his dad, 96 fought the Nazis as a partisan in Italy. He was captured and tortured by the Gestapo, thought it would've rubbed off somewhat.

Local shop owner mocked me for being unjabbed then went on to tell me he thought he was going to die after his shots. He had chest pain and heart flutters for over a week after the second jab but had no tests. He claims he won't get C19 now and when the town reopens I'll be lucky to avoid hospital, ICU and death. I told him that most people recover at home and this time last year we had 20 times less C19 patients in hospital, look it up. Town's been open for 4 weeks now and I'm still here and enjoy your boosters.

Nurse colleague is disappointed that lock downs were relaxed, her hospital is now full with (non C19) patients. Same nurse is urging me to get the jab so I can and promises to standby with an epipen! She's well meaning, doesn't want me to leave because when I run a drill they're fun!

Got a 6 month bona fide exemption from the jabs. Not accepted by the covid obsessed ambulance or fire service. I'm already finished as a medic and will no longer be a fireman by mid December. Their loss, our station frequently has large gaps were we cannot respond to ambulance calls, soon they'll be bringing in outside help at great expense when I'm gone. I'd thought I'd miss the jobs and on some level I do but they're dead to me now, they're like a dear friend who's joined a cult. That's me 2 years ago, burning the bush to save the bush, had long covid at the time too!

Take care everyone!

76608756_486302488651878_7121679285760294912_n.jpg

Christ. What sort of foolish excuse did they even try to push on you for wanting fire fighters to be vaxxed?

Who are they trying to protect? Certainly not you.

"We care about your health SO much that we're going to boot you out the door without a severance package or the possibility of unemployment insurance."

They sure don't care about the safety of others. -Vaxxed people are far more likely to spread illness than unvaxxed people for a variety of reasons.

These people aren't even stupid. After a certain point, you have to call it insanity.

I hope you find an alternative means of managing. Stay safe among the lunatics!

Christ. What sort of foolish excuse did they even try to push on you for wanting fire fighters to be vaxxed?
For our protection of course! 🤣 🤣
Who are they trying to protect? Certainly not you.
The narrative, and it's working a treat. Thing is since day one we are told that the most important person at an emergency is oneself, your not much use if you get injured on the job. My organization constantly stresses risk and safety but are more than happy to mandate and coerce an untested, dangerous and useless substance on their employees.
I hope you find an alternative means of managing. Stay safe among the lunatics!
My brother and I have been planning for years, 3D thinking I know but we're never obsessive about it. If we get left alone at some level we can last 5 years without working. Won't help if we get dragged off to a camp but the local networks that are arising are a welcome boost.

I'm glad to be out, the whole circus is a woke nightmare. It's their loss. Thanks for the reply and take care!

Back
Top Bottom