Straight from the Illuminati's mouth?

What do you all think of this? It's a compilation of a thread that I think originally appeared on the generally chaotic and barely readable Godlike Productions forum. Someone who claims to be an actual member of a ruling bloodline family answers questions from posters for a couple of days (and calls it his duty, claiming he was directed to do so by higher beings). I sure know that there have been obvious posers who've done similar in the past, but I thought this was quite an interesting read nonetheless. Wish the questions had been better.

This link should work, but if it doesn't, navigate to topic
"The Dream Expedition >> Spiritual >> Definitely Worth the Read"

http://www.dreamexpedition.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=662&PN=1

I agree that there seems to be quite a strong fear based control of his mental processes.

Also, the whole mentality really reminds me of what I am currently reading in 'The Controversy of Zion' regarding a mindset of punishment for 'failure to observe' a set of rules, as opposed to a transgression of morals. Ie this kind of backwards reasoning that completely disempowers the idea of following one's conscience.

The session from November 12, 1994 could provide some interesting food for thought:

Q: (L) Back to the quorum and illuminati.
A: Quorum mostly alien; illuminati mostly human.
Q: (L) Well, the quorum has been described...
A: Meet; two halves of whole.
Q: (L) Well the quorum seems to be described as being in touch with the Cassiopaeans, that is, yourselves, which you have described as beneficial beings, is this correct?
A: Close.
Q: (L) The illuminati has been described as being behind or with the brotherhood which has been described as being in connection with the Lizard beings...
A: Close. But not that simple.
Q: (L) Well, if the quorum is the good guys and the illuminati is the bad guys, and they both are at the high levels of Freemasonry, what is the story here?
A: Picture a circle or cycle first now then contemplate for a moment before follow up.
Q: (L) Okay, I am contemplating a cycling circle.
A: Now, two halves representing positive and negative. Two halves.
Q: (L) Well, what I am getting out of that is the two halves and both sides are playing with the human race. Is that it?
A: No. This is complicated but if you can learn and understand, it will be a super revelation.
Q: (L) Well, go ahead and explain.
A: Ask step by step.
Q: (L) Why do we so often have to ask things step by step?
A: In order to absorb the information.
Q: (L) The quorum is described as the good guys. The illuminati is described as bad guys. And yet, they are both Masonic. When a person in the Masonic organization reaches the higher levels, are there individuals at the higher levels recruiting masons to one side or the other?
A: First, not exactly one side or another.
Q: (L) I am beginning to not understand something here because if the Lizzies...
A: Unblock.
Q: (L) I don't have a block here. If the brotherhood AKA illuminati AKA Lizzies AKA beast are the ones who are going to do detrimental things to this planet, how are they related or connected to the quorum which is in touch with...
A: This will take time to explain be patient it will be worth it.
Q: (L) Well, are you going to explain it right now?
A: Ask step by step.
Q: (L) Okay. What is the nature of evil?
A: Blend.
Q: (L) Are the Lizzies what we would consider to be evil?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Are the Cassiopaeans what we would consider to be good?
Q: (L) Yet, do the Cassiopaeans use and manipulate the Lizzies to accomplish certain things?
A: No.
Q: (L) The Lizzies work independently and in opposition to the Cassiopaeans?
A: Independently, not in opposition.
Q: (L) Well then, is there somebody over and above this whole project...
A: We serve others therefore there is no opposition. Careful now. Step by step. If you do not fully understand answer ask another.
Q: (L) Part of a whole. Part of a circle.
A: Blend.
Q: (L) Does this mean...
A: Picture a blending colored circle image.
Q: (L) Are you saying that at some levels the two halves overlap?
Q: (L) Are you saying that some of the Quorum are good guys and bad guys and the same for the Illuminati because the two are on opposing sides of the circle but at the point of blending one is weighted more to one side and the other to the other side? And these organizations are where the interactions come together?
A: Closer.
Q: (L) Let's leave it for the time being.
A: No. Now please.
Q: (L) Okay. So it is a blending. Does it have something to do with ... in your case service to others means that you even serve those who serve self, is that correct?
A: Yes; we serve you and the Lizards have programmed your race to self service remember.
Q: (L) Well, I am down a notch or two. So, I am still a service to self individual to some extent, is that correct?
A: But moving slowly toward service to others. Not all humans are.
Q: (L) Does this mean that when people who are members of the quorum or illuminati call for information or help, that you, because of your service to others orientation are obliged to answer whoever calls?
A: Yes and no.
Q: (L) What is the no part.
A: If vibrational frequencies are out of pattern we do not connect.
Q: (L) Is the work of the Lizzies part of an overall grand plan or design?
A: All is.
Q: (L) Let's go on. I am depressed because you guys told me I was a bad person.
A: You are not a bad person.
Q: (L) Well, I am feeling pretty crummy right now.
A: Lizzies induced.
Q: (L) You mean my crummy feelings are Lizzie induced?
A: As always.
Q: (L) Well I am feeling crummy because you guys let me know that I am in the same sinking boat as the rest of the poor slobs on this miserable planet. I was working pretty hard to get out of the boat.
A: Silliness; you're in your own boat.
Q: (L) I would like to know where Dr. Usui got the Reiki symbols?
A: Must answer question.
Q: (L) What question? The quorum and illuminati question?
A: You will feel ecstasy once answered.
Q: (L) Okay. A blending. Yet two halves.
A: Of a circle.
Q: (L) Who designed this circle?
A: Natural frequency wave. Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each "camp" to create perfect balance.
Q: (L) Okay, so the Illuminati are the higher level on the pathway of service to self and somehow, by reaching these higher levels may have come to realizations or frequencies which have caused their position to be modified or blended to where service to self becomes or incorporates or moves them to service to others realizations, is this correct?
A: Continue.
Q: (L) Okay, the ones in the quorum are those who are focused on service to others and they, in their pathway of service to others begin to understand that some service to self is service to others.
Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both pathways no matter which direction you come to it from?
A: Service to others provides the perfect balance of those two realities; service to self is the diametrical opposite closing the grand cycle in perfect balance.
Q: (L) So it is necessary to have a pathway of service to self in order for the pathway of service to others to exist?
Q: (L) And those who are in the quorum and the illuminati ...
A: Blends in middle.

GC:
I know it's a long one, but it's packed full of juicy info. The C's do mention several times that it is much more complicated than just 'good -vs- evil'. This can certainly be the point with the gent in question.

ScioAgapeOmnis:
So what is consistent is his desire to cosntantly praise/obey/serve some "Higher Beings" (despite his claims to the contrary, which contradict his other statements).

Q:
The "higher beings who govern this realm", do you serve them? By what names do you call them? Have you ever
seen them? Where do they reside?
A:They penetrate everything and they are benevolent.

But would "benevolent" beings ORDER

GC: Perhaps he is a high level illuminati or quorum member who is stuck at that blending point in the circle. So he recognises that STO is 'higher' because they see all that is, not just what they want to see. They are the higher beings. The ORDERS come from STS, who are doing what they do with thier own agenda. This boy's just stuck in the middle.

ScioAgapeOmnis:
Another indication of him being afraid to say something wrong or face some punishment/negative consequences.

A:The minority passes it on when ordered by the Higher Beings, understand this.

A very serious indication of an STS hierarchy of control here. And it seems contradictory to:

A:Sorry, OP. No one rules me...never has!

So which is it?

GC: Again, he's stuck in the middle. The same can be said for me. In the highest sense, knowone rules over me as I am just learning lessons. My soul cannot be destroyed, therefore knowone REALLY rules you. Insider strikes me as someone who recognizes the power and brutality of STS focres enough to fear them, yet knows that there is a part of him that is free of them. He's in the middle of the middle.

I think the emphasis on self and on rituals, the description of Earth as a prison (rather than a playground) and the heirarchical flavor generally (Superior One!), are all STS signatures. Is he trying to sign up some followers? As for whether he's anything more than 3D, I don't know. I don't necessarily think he's covering anything up, just expressing a point of view and priorities that are different from many on this board.

artichoke said:
I think the emphasis on self and on rituals, the description of Earth as a prison (rather than a playground) and the heirarchical flavor generally (Superior One!), are all STS signatures.
I think earth is a prison, everything on our world is designed to put people to sleep and feed them lies, and this imprisons their mind, and their being. The entirety of humanity is controlled and manipulated, and if this is a playground, it's the playground of the psychopaths. In a higher sense learning is fun, and all is lessons - but just because everything is lessons it doesn't mean that there is no such thing as prisons. Prisons are lessons too, osit. Sometimes a playground is also a prison and prisons can also be playgrounds, but that doesn't change that they are prisons. I think what is imprisoned is the mind, and our being - so it's not so much an external prison as an internal one. But what happens externally is a direct result of us being imprisoned internally imho.

I was rereading this thread and GreyCat's long post including the Cass transcript excerpt. I think there is some worthy insight there as I recalled something similar from Ra, who conveyed that the further one had traveled along either path (STS or STO), the easier it is to switch polarity! Laura seemed to be figuring this out in the excerpt.
QUESTIONER: Can you tell me what bias creates the momentum towards the chosen path of service to self?

RA: I am Ra. We can speak only in metaphor. Some love the light. Some love the darkness. It is a matter of the unique and infinitely various Creator choosing and playing among its experiences as a child upon a picnic. Some enjoy the picnic and find the sun beautiful, the food delicious, the games refreshing, and glow with the joy of creation. Some find the night delicious, their picnic being pain, difficulty, sufferings of others, and the examination of the perversities of nature. These enjoy a different picnic.

All these experiences are available. It is the free will of each entity which chooses the form of play, the form of pleasure.

QUESTIONER: I assume that an entity on either path can decide to change paths at any time and possibly retrace steps, the path changing being more difficult the farther along the path the change is made. Is this correct?

RA: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The further an entity has, what you would call, polarized, the more easily this entity may change polarity, for the more power and awareness the entity will have.

Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern.

QUESTIONER: I believe we have a very important point here. It then seems that there is an extreme potential in this polarization the same as there is in electricity. We have a positive and negative pole. The more you build the charge on either of these, the more the potential difference and the greater the ability to do work, as we call it in the physical.

This would seem to me to be the same analogy that we have in consciousness. Is this correct?

RA: I am Ra. This is precisely correct.

I was rereading this thread and GreyCat's long post including the Cass transcript excerpt. I think there is some worthy insight there as I recalled something similar from Ra, who conveyed that the further one had traveled along either path (STS or STO), the easier it is to switch polarity!

If my memory uses my well I remember that C's said that it's possible to go from 4D STS to 4D STO but not way around, and that sounds logical because someone on 4D STS can develop high degrree of negativity not knowing he has free will to develop in STO way or it became aware what really means STO world, and in one moment he can become conscious that his path leads to nothingness.

QUESTIONER: I assume that an entity on either path can decide to change paths at any time and possibly retrace steps, the path changing being more difficult the farther along the path the change is made. Is this correct?

RA: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The further an entity has, what you would call, polarized, the more easily this entity may change polarity, for the more power and awareness the entity will have.

Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern.

I don't think that you can switch like that as I mentioned above partly, I think if being develops different kind of polarity and it develops to high densities in that polarities then it's logical that it's impossible to change that polarity, being is to deep in his polarity and it's harder to change it, better to say it doesn't want to change. Like in our lives we have habits, if you have some habit all your life it's hard to get rid of it in short amount of time. This sounds like playing for other side all the time and in the end you choose to change polarity, and you become double winner, like killer who did kills all his life end in the end he decided to become saint! Don't know how negative entities can have more awareness if they live fully in their subjective wishful thinking, and positive entity I doubt will change to negative polarity if it has objective knowledge. But maybe I missed something.

At the same time he's also saying that "If it was a "malicious" being guiding me, I would not be talking in the way I do.

If he had been malicious no one would talk with him either so maybe he did try to be polite because he has to do his mission, but don't mind if he sometimes uses words like you peasant because people touched his emotional spot and in the same time not seeing they are responsible for "peasant" like behavior because there wouldn't be elite there in other way if people don't act like "peasants", this guy is contradictory and he said there wouldn't happen nothing like cataclysmic events and it sounds like go to sleep, work on yourself and forget about changing world order, but it's little hard to work on yourself if you work 8 hours a day and don't have time for nothing else, isn't it?
Why these kind of agents always come on desinfo forums I ask, maybe it's their perspective it's better to catch potential seekers them when they are still "young ".

Back
Top Bottom