Strange creature found in Thailand

dannybananny

Jedi Council Member
I stumbled today on some pictures of some kind of creature that looks like a little devil, but I'am not an expert on fakes or real one so if someone has some experience in this area.......

http://www.chilloutpoint.com/odd_world/strangest-creature-found-on-earth.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL3rhr-b0g0

The picture looked like a still born or malformed goat with water on its brain etc. I couldn't get the youtube thingy to play. :(

Gimpy said:
The picture looked like a still born or malformed goat with water on its brain etc. I couldn't get the youtube thingy to play. :(

The thingy only show the same pictures with music added. That look like a mutation of a pig but the brain and skull is so big maybe as you think Gimpy some kind of animal suffering from hydrocephalus.

Very bizarre, I dreamed a few week ago that I was brought to another planet, the destruction of the earth was imminent and I was offered a lift off. On that planet, I was kept in a building with large bay window where all kind of strange animal more like cross bread between species were running or flying. One of these was what I thought a cross bread between man an a pig and seeing those pictures brought the memory back. I felt that I was in a laboratory and the experimenter who all look like human lacked one thing. I felt no emotion in them no life force, they were robots, drone and I thought of gray when I woke up. Bizarre, what I felt after was that they were trying to make me see that the sts were taking part in the creation, that they were working at it diversification. What ever I thought, they only create to assure them self of a perpetual food store. Funny dream anyway.

Looks like they dusted it with talcum powder. It's original color being a silvery grey.

Perceval said:
Looks like they dusted it with talcum powder. It's original color being a silvery grey.

Probably to keep the smell down.

Curious on how they seemed to be revering the body. Fear or worship???

Bluestar said:
Perceval said:

It could be lime for the smell?

Probably both fear and worship.

If you look at the face closely you can see an almost split lip that reminds me of a goat. The cloven hooves look like a goats. (could be any kind of cloven hooved mammal though)

I found that most people on other forums think it is a deformed goat, but it's head is very big that is very ankward and if it is deformity it's really big one.

dannybananny said:
I found that most people on other forums think it is a deformed goat, but it's head is very big that is very ankward and if it is deformity it's really big one.

Nature moves in mysterious ways. We can't anticipate any kind of "usual" deformities, osit.
Plus I believe that organic bodies fill with fluid and swell up if not kept under refrigeration. So post mordum events can be giving rise to the unusualness of this.

Nature moves in mysterious ways. We can't anticipate any kind of "usual" deformities, osit.
Plus I believe that organic bodies fill with fluid and swell up if not kept under refrigeration. So post mordum events can be giving rise to the unusualness of this.

Yeah, everything is possible and it doesn't mean it isn't possible if some of us don't know about it :D It's disturbing to see that they are worshiping it, what will happen when there would be 4D STS, it can be seen that most people appreciate only power and their fear not themselves, but how can they know with all that programming on the other hand!

i think its a dead goat.Explanation is, because its dead its body becomes bloated including its head. And the villagers thinking that adding talcum powder will minimize its decaying other showers its entirety. There is nothing unusual hee less CNN will be interested in it.

Gimpy said:
Bluestar said:
Perceval said:

It could be lime for the smell?

Probably both fear and worship.

If you look at the face closely you can see an almost split lip that reminds me of a goat. The cloven hooves look like a goats. (could be any kind of cloven hooved mammal though)

I would like to point out that, to me at least, the people seem to be performing some kind of funerary ceremony around the body. The use of incense and "body dusting" would support that. Also due to the vaguely humanoid appearance of the creature, the villagers may have ascribed a certain aura of divinity to it. I think it is likely they're performing a ritual blessing of the body, in order to appease it's spirit.

My first thought as to why they'd be doing this, beyond the mere superficial humanoid resemblance, is that this creature may have been birthed by a human woman (taking into account the reports of "aliens" experimenting with human embryo engineering). Further thoughts allow me to acknowledge that a fetus that large would likely never develop in any human female, regardless of genetic makeup.

Sorry for reviving a dead topic, I just hope it explains the religious activity in the photos. Would it be wiser for me to simply focus on more current topics?

Khalsa said:
Sorry for reviving a dead topic, I just hope it explains the religious activity in the photos. Would it be wiser for me to simply focus on more current topics?
Not necessarily, I mean, is part of everything. I had been reading “Not of this World” by Peter Kolosimo’s book, it has a lot of weird/unusual/different things, that from time to time I checked them on the internet or here(had not found them yet here in the forum, though. In future times I might insert them in their related topics. Recently I was reading about of a kind of a sea monster, here is what I found after reading the observations from naturalist Bruce Mollison in “Not of this World” by Peter Kolosimo’s book in an article about the giant octopus found in St. Augustine, FL, in 1896.

_http://staynehoff.net/giant_octopus.htm said:
It seems that other carcasses besides the now famous St. Augustine monster have been observed. In fact, many references can be found to unidentified sea creatures, dubbed globsters, that have washed ashore, some of which resemble the giant octopus. One such body found in Tasmania in August 1960 may have been another octopus. Unfortunately, the investigation that followed was worse than that for the St. Augustine carcass. The discovery was made by a rancher and two cowhands but did not reach the capital until months later. An aerial search located it and a four-man expedition was dispatched in March 1962 led by Bruce Mollison from the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization. They described the hairy carcass as having no eyes or bones and having creamy, rubbery skin. It was marked with what may have been gill slits. It was given headline treatment and even discussed in Parliament. A zoological team was sent by the government to investigate and returned the next day. Because of the time it had spent decomposing on the beach they said:

"…it is not possible to specifically identify it from our investigations so far. But our investigations lead us to believe that the so-called monster is a decomposing portion of a large marine animal. It is not inconsistent with blubber."

Mollison did not swallow their solution as easily as the press. He claimed they had to say it was ordinary to cover up the fact they were not fast enough to be able to investigate properly. What he saw was not part of a whale, he stated. Theories about the classification of the lump of flesh ranged from a thawed mammoth from Antarctic ice to a space-being. A.M. Clark from the University of Tasmania thought it might have been a giant ray.

Surprisingly, the same rancher who had first seen the Tasmanian globster stumbled across another carcass in 1970. He was in no way excited about it, remembering the ridicule he had gone through the first time. Hardly anyone rushed to investigate the carcass that could have put an end to the mystery of the 1960 carcass.

Other globsters include one that, in March 1965, washed up on the eastern shore of North Island in New Zealand. It was hairy, thirty feet long and eight feet tall. No other significant information was published. On Mangrove Bay beach in Bermuda in May 1988, tissue samples were taken of which laboratory results have yet to be released. Its discoverer, Teddy Tucker, described it as "three feet thick…very white and fibrous…with five arms or legs." Its flesh was extremely hard to cut even in the absence of bone. More recent globsters include that which was found on Four Mile Beach, Tasmania, in 1997. DNA testing was to be done but the results of those tests have never been published.

Here other info about globsters:
_http://www.englisharticles.info/2010/12/21/globsters/ said:
Discovered from time to time on beaches throughout the world, globsters are mysterious blobs of flesh, occasionally covered with hair, that some people believe are the remains of sea monsters. Such blobs have been reported since at least the late nineteenth century, but the first one to be called a globster (a term coined by cryptozoologist Ivan T. Sanderson) was found on a Tasmanian beach in 1960. The badly decomposed, somewhat circular lump of flesh, measuring roughly 18 by 20 feet (5.5 by 6.1m) was covered with short hair that witnesses said had a texture similar to sheep’s wool. This hair has led many people to believe that the Tasmanian globster represents some new, previously unknown species of sea creature. Zoologist Bruce Mollinson, who examined the Tasmanian remains himself, has suggested that the globster came from an unknown stingraylike creature, which he theorized might live in the underwater caverns off the coast of Tasmania. However, some cryptozoologists believe that the Tasmanian globster is instead a lump of whale blubber, noting that when the carcasses of sharks and whales decompose, their fibrous connecting tissue dries out and takes on the appearance of hair. Indeed, in 1962 the Australian government declared that scientific testing had proven the Tasmanian globster to be whale blubber. Still, some people reject this conclusion as being based on flawed testing methods. Another hair-covered globster, found on November 1, 1922, on a South African beach, has also caused dispute. The day before its discovery, numerous people along the beach saw two whales fighting with a strange creature they later said looked like a polar bear. When the carcass eventually washed up on shore, it did indeed have hair that resembled a polar bear’s, but otherwise it did not look like a bear. Instead, it had a 10-foot-long (3m) tail and a 5-foot-long (1.5m) appendage that witnesses later said was a trunk, a snout, or a headless neck; this appendage was 14 inches (35.6m) in diameter, and the creature’s body was 47 feet (14.3m) long and 10 feet (3m) wide. Unfortunately for those who wanted to learn more, the carcass washed back into the sea before scientists could examine it. This, however, has not kept people from speculating that it was some sort of sea monster.

With each globster discovery, cryptozoologists hope the remains will be com plete enough to allow them to classify them as coming from a previously unknown creature. This was, in fact, the case with one of the earliest recorded globster finds, which proved to be a species of giant octopus never before seen. The remains, which washed ashore at Anastasia Island, Florida, in 1896, weighed about 50 tons (45.34 metric tons), and the body measured 23 feet (7m) long, 18 feet (5.5m) wide, and 4 feet (1.2m) tall; a few tentacles were as long as 32 feet (9.8m). Occasionally, a globster shows up that is thought to be the remains of a long-extinct species, such as a plesiosaur, a sea-dwelling dinosaur that is thought to have become extinct roughly 65 million years ago. Cryptozoologists thought they had made just
such a find in the waters off New Zealand in 1977, but scientific testing later showed that the badly decomposed remains were those of a 33-foot-long (10m) shark, though its species could not be identified

Edit: adding this link: an image of the sea monster of Tansmania _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tasmanian_Globster

Shark 'with a human face'. Fisherman's unusual discovery

48-year-old fisherman Abdullah Nuren was fishing off the coast of Indonesia when he accidentally caught an adult shark in his net. He decided to cut open its belly. It turned out that there were three juveniles inside, and one of them was definitely different from the rest - it had a terrifying 'human face'.

Today, 15:22
You can read this text in less than a minute
In Indonesia, a terrifying shark "with a human face "In Indonesia, a terrifying shark "with a human face" was discovered - Alexander Machulskiy / Shutterstock
Abdullah Nuren, a 48-year-old fisherman, did not expect what he would catch last weekend off the coast of Indonesia, near East Nusa Tenggara province. Of all the strange creatures that inhabit the seas and oceans, he managed to see a mutant shark "with a human face".

The fisherman first accidentally caught an adult shark in his net. He decided to take it home. The next day he cut open its belly and it turned out to be a pregnant female. To his eyes he saw three youngsters, one of which looked rather unusual. It had a distinctly 'human look' and frightening large eyes.

"I've fished, almost crossing Australian waters, but I've never seen a shark looking like this. It's a huge surprise to me,"

- Abdullah said.

SEE ALSO: Tourist in China discovers unusual fish with... human face
The 48-year-old admitted that ever since the mutant shark was found in his house, he has been constantly visited by curious neighbours. - My house was crowded with people who wanted to see the shark. Many people want to buy it, but I prefer to keep it. I think it will bring me luck," he explained.

I had a quick look around just to see what the experts had to say: one said that because it was taken from the mothers stomach it wasn't deformed, it was still developing and those eyes were actually its nostrils; another said its eyes eventually move to the side once it's fully developed; another - and this seems to be the general consensus in the news reports - said that it was likely a birth defect because the shark is already pretty large, plus the other two were normal, and it reminded him of the birth defect 'partial cyclopia'', when an animal has "two eyes but with one fused orbit”

Going off the details from your post, and the above, plus it does remind me of the cattle with birth defects, i'd go with the birth defect theory. One wonders whether these birth defects we're seeing are related to changes in the environment...

There was another story recently of a yellow/albino penguin (added: the condition is called Leucism): Wildlife photographer captures 'never before seen' yellow penguin -- Sott.net

Last edited:
One wonders whether these birth defects we're seeing are related to changes in the environment...
I checked where exactly this event took place:
this
Screenshot_6.png
local news

Fishermen in NTT are shocked by human-like sharks
Silvester Greece
- 23 February 2021, 12:07 WIB

LABUAN BAJO CURRENT - Abdullah Ferro, fisherman in Pepela Village, Rote Timur District, Rote Ndao Regency , East Nusa Tenggara was shocked when he found a mother shark .

Abdulla admitted that he found the fish around Batupuluh waters near the Pepela Rote Timur Navy Post, Saturday (21/2/2021) at around 21:00 WITA.

Nuren, the brother of Abdullah Ferro, said that the brood of the iku fish was caught by the trawl. The next day Abdullah Ferro cut open the mother shark and found three sharks.

Also read: Traditional leaders in NTT: If the regent is American, that's too much

Two tails resemble the mother. While one shark looks like a human.

"We are shocked. This is the child who saw and said there was a shark that had eyes in front of the same to humans. We think sharks are strange, ”said Nuren as reported, from penantt.

Nuren then preserves the human-like fish. There are even residents who offer to buy, but he has not said yes.

Until now, many elements of the government, Polsek and TNI AL members in Pepela - East Rote District and its surroundings have come to see the fish.

My first thought was that one of the three foetuses was mutated, maybe some experimentation from a higher dimension of STS nature, just a guess. It is puzzling that people from the government came to watch this "miracle", possibly a local custom, who knows.

Back
Top Bottom