strange critter caught on camera

whitecoast

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
It took place in April 2014 in Argentina. Here's the video for it.

https://youtu.be/rrnU0-Gsczs?rel=0

It looks kind of like an elf, since its ears are pointy-looking. The interference around the point in which it's sited is noteworthy too I think. This could be totally fake though, for all I know. Other videos purporting to show the critter are linked as well, but the first shot is the best of them.

Well for what it's worth, compare the shadow angle of the dresser leg with that of the running figure, there seems to be a noticeable difference.

While I try to keep to have an open mind about such videos, this one is most probably a fake.
Another video with another spider-elf thingy was also uploaded recently on the same youtube channel.

The "elf" doesn't run like a that small critter would. There's too much inertia in its moves, like of a normal sized person. Also notice how the leg produces a reflection in the floor and the "elf" doesn't.

lostinself said:
The "elf" doesn't run like a that small critter would. There's too much inertia in its moves, like of a normal sized person. Also notice how the leg produces a reflection in the floor and the "elf" doesn't.

Well, how is an elf supposed to run? We would have to compare it to another elf to judge. Imho, the elf appeared to run like a human.

As for the reflection, I'm not sure what you mean. I did notice that the elf produced a full shadow, the shadow moving in synch with the elf.

Not saying this could not be a hoax. Maybe I'm not able to spot the signs of a hoax, or I'm subconsciously hoping this is the real McCoy.

:D :D :D :D

Redrock12 said:
Well, how is an elf supposed to run? We would have to compare it to another elf to judge. Imho, the elf appeared to run like a human.

As for the reflection, I'm not sure what you mean. I did notice that the elf produced a full shadow, the shadow moving in synch with the elf.

Not saying this could not be a hoax. Maybe I'm not able to spot the signs of a hoax, or I'm subconsciously hoping this is the real McCoy.

It runs very much like a human and that's what makes it look fake to me. Entity of this size would move more rapidly, because of smaller weight and such, OSIT. But you're right, we don't really know how are elves supposed to run :-). They're said to be not of our "frequency spectrum", after all.

By reflection i meant a mirror-like reflection in floor tiles, in addition to the shadow. Both the cabinet and the kid reflect in the floor.

lostinself said:
Redrock12 said:

It runs very much like a human and that's what makes it look fake to me. Entity of this size would move more rapidly, because of smaller weight and such, OSIT. But you're right, we don't really know how are elves supposed to run :-). They're said to be not of our "frequency spectrum", after all.

By reflection i meant a mirror-like reflection in floor tiles, in addition to the shadow. Both the cabinet and the kid reflect in the floor.
Yes, that's probably it. I tried myself to figure it out why it doesn't "feel right". The gait is certainly human, but as Redrock mentioned, how do we know?
I guess the shadow would be "easy" to add while the reflection wouldn't.

Oh! An Elf? I thought it was a film of a normal sized person escaping from a "strange creature", being a giant baby!!
;)

Back
Top Bottom