Strange sounds In The Sky: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping

Re: Strange sounds: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping - In The Skies Around the World..

Just read this article: https://www.sott.net/articles/show/240851-Powerful-Energy-Release-Emanating-From-The-Earth-s-Core-Recorded
and immediately thought of "opening up," and possible effects of same.
The International Geodynamic Monitoring System, a part of GNFE (London, UK), has registered on November 15, 2011 a powerful energy release emanating from the Earth's core. The intense three-dimensional gravitational anomaly was almost simultaneously recorded by all ATROPATENA geophysical stations separated by vast distances from each other in the following cities: Istanbul (Turkey), Kiev (Ukraine), Baku (Azerbaijan), Islamabad (Pakistan) and Yogyakarta (Indonesia).

According to GNFE President Professor Elchin Khalilov, the detailed analysis of ATROPATENA station records indicates a powerful energy release emanating from the Earth's core. According to the scientist, this fact may herald intensification of geodynamic processes in our planet and as a result, a higher number of strong earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and tsunamis.

[...]

Meanwhile, 15 November 2011 all ATROPATENA stations registered, almost simultaneously,a very powerful gravitational impulse. A detailed analysis of all records of the stations led to the conclusion that this might be possible only if the source of the stress waves was in the Earth's core. According to the scientist,such an impulse could be caused by a powerful energy burst in the Earth's interior, at its core. This process may result in the accelerated movement of lithospheric plates and, consequently, strong earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and other geological cataclysms.

[...]
We live in interesting times don't we.

Re: Strange sounds: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping - In The Skies Around the World..

I'd be very interested to know how many people here have heard these sounds and where. Is there any way of checking?

(ps. I haven't - - - yet - - - must be mind blowing, like stepping into Chapel Perilous)

MK Scarlett said:
Yozilla said:
This morning I suddenly wake up at 6.00 AM

Really? I did too and it is not my usual wake up time... :huh:

:-[ I was reading on this forum till 2.00 AM :ninja:

bngenoh said:
Just read this article: https://www.sott.net/articles/show/240851-Powerful-Energy-Release-Emanating-From-The-Earth-s-Core-Recorded
and immediately thought of "opening up," and possible effects of same.
The International Geodynamic Monitoring System, a part of GNFE (London, UK), has registered on November 15, 2011 a powerful energy release emanating from the Earth's core. The intense three-dimensional gravitational anomaly was almost simultaneously recorded by all ATROPATENA geophysical stations separated by vast distances from each other in the following cities: Istanbul (Turkey), Kiev (Ukraine), Baku (Azerbaijan), Islamabad (Pakistan) and Yogyakarta (Indonesia).

According to GNFE President Professor Elchin Khalilov, the detailed analysis of ATROPATENA station records indicates a powerful energy release emanating from the Earth's core. According to the scientist, this fact may herald intensification of geodynamic processes in our planet and as a result, a higher number of strong earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and tsunamis.

[...]

Meanwhile, 15 November 2011 all ATROPATENA stations registered, almost simultaneously,a very powerful gravitational impulse. A detailed analysis of all records of the stations led to the conclusion that this might be possible only if the source of the stress waves was in the Earth's core. According to the scientist,such an impulse could be caused by a powerful energy burst in the Earth's interior, at its core. This process may result in the accelerated movement of lithospheric plates and, consequently, strong earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and other geological cataclysms.

[...]
We live in interesting times don't we.

:umm: What can I say to this point of interest?

:knitting:

Laura said:
Rec on FB in a thread about the strange sounds:

"David Wilcox explains this on projectcamelot.org 1-24-12 Live Question with Bill Wood, an ex-Navy seal. David explains how the underground military camps are compartmentalized. Each room is designed with metal fire-smoke ventilation pipes to safely release it. In the past few years military underground camps around the globe are activily incinerating data that would incriminate them if discovered. As they incinerate data in the rooms, the smoke, fumes travel through the long metal vents, coupled with the heat, make a trumpet-groan sound. But you say you hear the sound coming from the sky, so I'm not convinced..."

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O....M....G....!

I'd expect nothing less (or should that be more) from 'Project Camelot' and Wilcox.

Laura said:
WhiteBear said:
I'm familiar with waveguides (conductive channels that are like closed rain gutters or pipes used to guide RF energy from a radar transmitter to a feedhorn), and you don't necessarily need a physical object to reflect energy. Waveguides have a property at 1/4 wave and 1/2 wave lengths which act as a wall or a doorway, which can reflect energy back almost as strongly as it hits them.

Explain more, please, with diagrams maybe, 'cause I sorta know what you are talking about but I think I need a picture.

Hopefully this clears up 1/4-wave effects:

"What's so special about a quarter-wavelength?

Referring to a Smith chart, if you are already at a matched impedance condition, any length of transmission line at the system characteristic impedance Z0 does nothing to your input match. But if the reflection coefficient of your network (S11 for example) is at some non-ideal impedance, adding transmission line between the network and the reference plane rotates the observed reflection coefficient clockwise about the center of the Smith chart. Further, the rotation occurs at a fixed radius (and VSWR or return loss magnitude) if the transmission line has the same characteristic impedance as the source impedance Z0. By the time you have added a quarter-wavelength, you have gone 180 degrees about the center of the Smith chart.

Suppose your network was a short circuit, the left "corner" of the Smith Chart. Adding one quarter-wavelength moves you 180 degrees to the right side of the chart, to an open circuit. It's Opposite Day, Sponge Bob! That's the magic of a quarter-wavelength But there's much more that you can do, as you will see on this page.

Here's a frequently asked question: if a quarter-wave is 90 degrees in phase length, why does it transform you 180 degrees on a Smith chart? Consider that here we are plotting reflection coefficients on the Smith chart. Thus an imaginary signal that you send through a transmission line of one quarter wavelength must travel fully half a wavelength, since it travels down the quarter-wave line, gets reflected, then returns down the quarter-wave line. So when you are plotting reflection coefficients, moving in a complete "circle" means only adding 180 degrees! Note that if you are plotting transmission coefficients (such as S21 of a two-port), "90 degrees is 90 degrees".
Quarter-wave stubs

Starting with an open circuit, one quarter wavelength away you will "see" a short circuit. Starting from a short circuit, one quarter wave away you have an open circuit. Thus you can create an "RF open circuit" that is a DC short circuit, and vice versa. These two properties are used to create DC and/or RF grounds for circuits, bias tees, and much more.

Below are ADS models of a open circuit and a short circuit stub. The electrical length of each stub is 90 degrees.

The following figure shows the reflection coefficient of the above stubs, versus frequency, starting at DC and sweeping up to the quarter-wave frequency (10 GHz, denoted by markers M1 and M2.) The open circuit S11, plotted on the left) sweeps from an open to a short, while the short circuit (S22, on the right) sweeps from a short to an open. ADS wouldn't lie, would it? Note that both responses sweep clockwise with frequency, and would keep going around and around the Smith chart if you kept increasing frequency."

From _http://www.microwaves101.com/encyclopedia/quarterwave.cfm#properties

and from _http://www.radartutorial.eu/06.antennas/an19.en.html

"Tr tubes are usually conventional spark gaps enclosed in partially evacuated, sealed glass envelopes, as shown in figure 2. The arc is formed as electrons are conducted through the ionized gas or vapor. You may lower the magnitude of voltage necessary to break down a gap by reducing the pressure of the gas that surrounds the electrodes. Optimum pressure achieves the most efficient tr operation. You can reduce the recovery time, or deionization time, of the gap by introducing water vapor into the tr tube. A tr tube containing water vapor at a pressure of 1 millimeter of mercury will recover in 0.5 microseconds. It is important for a tr tube to have a short recovery time to reduce the range at which targets near the radar can be detected. If, for example, echo signals reflected from nearby objects return to the radar before the tr tube has recovered, those signals will be unable to enter the receiver.

You may increase the speed with which the gap breaks down after the transmitter fires by placing a voltage across the gap electrodes. This potential is known as Keep-Alive Voltage and ranges from 100 volts to 1,000 volts. A glow discharge is maintained between the electrodes. (The term GLOW DISCHARGE refers to the discharge of electricity through a gas-filled electron tube. This is distinguished by a cathode glow and voltage drop much higher than the gas-ionization voltage in the cathode vicinity.) This action provides for rapid ionization when the transmitter pulse arrives."

What this excerpt is suggesting to me is that ionized atmosphere could act effectively as a "TR spark gap", electrically reflective to energies of a certain frequency.

On Jan. 17, I took apart this compilation video posted by Dutchsinse (_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ2ZcmMxehk&feature=share) using a Greasemonkey script, Youtube Download Video 3.1, KMPlayer to strip the audio from the video, and Audacity to analyze the audio. These are all freeware that can be found through Googling.

There are some that sound similar, but they're very different in harmonic content. I'm also very sceptical that they're natural sounds...the base frequency from one pulse to the next is identical, within plus and minus 2 hertz. The periodicity (time between pulses) is also uncannily alike within the same sample, meaning that one group pulses at one beat every 9 seconds, the other sample is 10 seconds, another at 13...the highest was 37 seconds.

I believe the Kiev sequence to be a fake. At 13:18, in the upper right corner, you see a windowshade instantly appear to be closed, then opened. There is no corresponding jump in the sound. I threw the Kiev sample out, it's taken from the first one.

In the attached photo, Chicago vs. Kiev sounds, they are essentially identical, but there is a ramping up of noise in the Kiev background, which I believe is the automatic gain control of the recorder -not- being reduced by an actual input sound, meaning the original sounds were overlayed on top of the AGC ramp-up noise.

Attachments

• Kiev_vs_Chicago_Sounds.jpg
    Kiev_vs_Chicago_Sounds.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 78

transientP said:
i recall the C's often referring to humans (or souled individuals) as "wave reading consciousness units".

all our senses are constantly "reading" waves of various kinds. our eyes "read" light-waves, our ears "read" sound-waves, other senses rely on electrical phenomena (nerves).. etc'

any change to our environment that affects a fundamental law that we are used to, should also affect the way our senses "read" the environment in ways that seem foreign to us.

let's say, hypothetically, gravity has begun "opening up" for whatever reason.
wave propagation behavior would change since the medium in which waves travel is affected by gravity.
we are used to gravity holding everything together in a certain way.. and that is how we expect the environment to "behave".

my point is, perhaps some of these strange sounds people are now hearing could be attributable to mundane events such as, weather, natural electromagnetic currents and what is actually changing is how we are perceiving it through our senses due to changes to the environment.

just thought i'd share this here..

Hi TP, reading your post just gave me the idea of what maybe a WRCU is, just let me know if I am correct. :rolleyes: a soul could be the wave reading unit, depending on its perception how much from the universe that consciousness can read, like learning new and more complex languages. When I read about the wave made by emotion, I thought that maybe that's why souled beings can read the emotion waves from others aka have empathy and sympathy, and maybe that's why the cs said that there's gonna be like two planets earth, because some will be able to read the wave better than others.

transientP said:
my point is, perhaps some of these strange sounds people are now hearing could be attributable to mundane events such as, weather, natural electromagnetic currents and what is actually changing is how we are perceiving it through our senses due to changes to the environment.

just thought i'd share this here..

I suppose that's possible, but the electronic devices used to record these things have not changed...the sounds could be recording onto media in the fashion of EVP's, though. It would explain why so many of the passers-by in the Kiev video appeared to be unfazed by the sounds.

Going back to the sounds planets make, as has been discussed, from the little that is known, some have said that as sounds (audible) can’t travel through space, those original recordings were purported to have been a function of reading the magnetospheres interaction with the sun’s radiation. Seems there would need to be other influences based on the varied sounds recorded, like perhaps the added exchange between terra firma, changing (thinning, thickening, opening) gaseous atmospheres, geology (magma, magnetism, electrical conductivity); tuning fork type natures. If the conditions are right, even if very localized, audible sound waves could, might, be produced as the frequencies expand, covers, or goes in and out of the audible spectrum and snippets are heard.

If planets are possibly windows as has been said, things interacting upon and through are making for interesting, if not extremely unknowable times and history likely holds some of the clues as was just touched on in the Sott Report - by the way, thanks for the report Joe. :)

Hi WhiteBear,

Could the similar waveforms (periodicities) be explained by both cases being amp'd up EM resonances of earth? Meaning earth's "pulse" would be the same in every city?

You make a pretty good case for the fakery of the Kiev sound, but I have one question before jumping onboard. Ark's freq spectrum shows that the Colorado sound has frequencies from roughly 9000—10000Hz while the Kiev sound does not. Could that higher freq band have somehow been removed in the process?

Prometeo said:
Hi TP, reading your post just gave me the idea of what maybe a WRCU is, just let me know if I am correct. a soul could be the wave reading unit, depending on its perception how much from the universe that consciousness can read, like learning new and more complex languages. When I read about the wave made by emotion, I thought that maybe that's why souled beings can read the emotion waves from others aka have empathy and sympathy, and maybe that's why the cs said that there's gonna be like two planets earth, because some will be able to read the wave better than others.

it's an interesting idea.
i would say that being able to "read" emotional energy could happen in two ways though.
one could either naturally grasp emotional frequencies in one's environment OR one could learn to "read" cues such as body language, tones of voice etc' sort of like how people with Asperger's syndrome are taught to discern emotion in others. with the former being a capacity of souled individuals / individuals with soul potential.
another sensorial example; you are born with the ability to hear, but some people are not, and they learn to read lips.

but of course throughout history there have always been souled individuals living alongside OPs and psychopaths. we sort of already have "two planets".. (much more in fact if each person is considered a Realm)

but we're getting off topic here... :-)
perhaps we could start a thread for discussing WRCUs.

Wow, strange looking sky as well..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYQ0JDF_VbU&feature=related

Muxel said:
Hi WhiteBear,

Could the similar waveforms (periodicities) be explained by both cases being amp'd up EM resonances of earth? Meaning earth's "pulse" would be the same in every city?

You make a pretty good case for the fakery of the Kiev sound, but I have one question before jumping onboard. Ark's freq spectrum shows that the Colorado sound has frequencies from roughly 9000—10000Hz while the Kiev sound does not. Could that higher freq band have somehow been removed in the process?

This is a spectrum analysis of the second pulse in the Kiev sample. There's plenty of frequencies to be found, many of them in the 9-10kHz range.

*** whoops, my bad...off by a decimal place :/

Attachments

• Kiev_Second_Pulse_Spectrum.jpg
    Kiev_Second_Pulse_Spectrum.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 69

WhiteBear said:
Muxel said:
Hi WhiteBear,

This is a spectrum analysis of the second pulse in the Kiev sample. There's plenty of frequencies to be found, many of them in the 9-10kHz range.

If these sounds are being emitted from the core of the earth, the C's have stated that the earths core is comprised of ammonia. All the sounds that have been heard are audible from all directions which translates as low frequency as WhiteBear found with his research in the range 2500 HZ.

With that, there appears to be, (obviously) an outside influence that is possibly creating an effect on ammonia the core, which may be producing these strange sound effects.

Notice that sounds are some what similar in effect, like what we are hearing on earth perhaps. :huh:

Here is a YouTube of Jupiter ( a gas planet ) transmitting radio waves and other radiation type wavelengths from the electromagnetic spectrum that are being digitized and converted to audio format for further study.
Jupiter is composed primarily of gaseous and liquid matter. The atmosphere is approximately 75% hydrogen and 24% helium by mass, with the remaining one percent of the mass consisting of other elements. The interior contains denser materials such that the distribution is roughly 71% hydrogen, 24% helium and 5% other elements by mass.
The atmosphere contains trace amounts of methane, water vapor, ammonia, and silicon-based compounds. There are also traces of carbon, ethane, hydrogen sulfide, neon, oxygen, phosphine, and sulfur. The outermost layer of the atmosphere contains crystals of frozen ammonia.

Jupiter is thought to consist of a dense core with a mixture of elements, a surrounding layer of liquid metallic hydrogen with some helium, and an outer layer predominantly of molecular hydrogen.

Jupiter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgtuaQWdcGA
Venus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIZPpLbYPzU&feature=related
Mercury
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=894Aejo-R0U&feature=related
Saturn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LswSW60Zd4g&feature=related

Acoustics and Vibration Animations
Daniel A. Russell, Ph.D.Graduate Program in Acoustics-The Pennsylvania State University
(display below is from this link).
http://www.kettering.edu/physics/drussell/Demos/BaffledPiston/BaffledPiston.html

Attachments

• realspeaker.gif
    realspeaker.gif
    11 KB · Views: 425
Back
Top Bottom