Strange symptoms

Ben, I bought a great internal energy cultivation book, (As recommended by Moonwalker on this forum, Thanks a bunch for that!) I advise you begin working on it. These exercises are very simple and easy to pick up, but the difference it makes is fantastic! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you tend to attribute physical problems with external factors, (I know not in all cases that is true, like breaking your bones or burning your self, although I could argue that further by saying you could attract nasty accidents and build harmful habits when there are problems internally!) but it's known that even problems caused by supposed physical factors like viruses can be avoided if you have a strong internal foundation.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1856752151/qid%3D1141646657/sr%3D2-1/ref%3Dsr%5F2%5F2%5F1/202-5185530-5739852

If you want to get rid of these problems now, I recommend that you buy it, but if you want to wait for a few weeks, I'd be happy to lend it to you. I know that you already do various energy work, and have found my previous recommendations rather hard, but this one is so simple. It requires no visualization skills, and no previous experience. It's literally just standing still!

Here's my 2 cents, sounds crazy but alas: Government has technology, Money, Military Might, and overall support from a buncha hyperdimensional aliens that seem hell bent on global domination. What do we have? Some excellent research by laura and those like her, some good channeling from Ra, the C's and Marciniak, a bit of an understanding on what's really going on, but definately not the whole picture. So where does this leave us? We're setup for failure. We have numbers, we outnumber them like crazy, but again i don't believe this is enough for us to "win" in the coming battle.

Given that one of the fundamental principles of the universe is balance and that they have us out gunned, we will be given something else along the lines of "mutant powers" that will allow us to fight them on a more even playing field. I've kinda felt this my whole life, but i dont talk about it cept in joking references amongst my friends. Obviously not everyone will get em, and some that do will be on the dark side (one of my biggest fears is that i'll get tremendous abilities and use them selfishly) but it will be a struggle worth fighting and dieing for, quite possibly the reason i'm here.

Novelis said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you tend to attribute physical problems with external factors,
-you're wrong. I'm working on it.

"we will be given something else along the lines of "mutant powers" that will allow us to fight them on a more even playing field"

I don't think we will be given anything we haven't worked for or asked for - reminds me of the 'psychic gifts' reported by some abductees. DNA changes, perhaps, as a natural result of one's FRV interacting with coming cosmic changes.
My point - ascension is optional, the Universe will cope either way.

"What do we have? Some excellent research by laura and those like her, some good channeling from Ra, the C's and Marciniak, a bit of an understanding on what's really going on, but definately not the whole picture."

Perhaps that's all we need, the knowledge of the options available to us. Of course we don't have the whole picture - we're at 3rd density and that's where we belong, with all the limits of perception that it entails. You don't need to know the 4th grade answers when you're trying to finish 3rd.

Hi Ben, it might be eczema. I get hand eczema when I eat certain foods (BBQ sauce being one). It can start with a burning/ itching in my hands and most usually small red blisters show up. Eczema can show up anywhere on the body, although I've only experienced it on my hands. Observing what you eat can help. I've heard that red sauce can cause eczema with some people. You might find some additional info that could be helpful if you do a search on the web.

Ya ben i totally agree, we won't get anything we haven't worked/asked for. I kinda feel that we are working/asking just by being here. ::shrugs:: i guess we'll see what happens.

I've been thinking recently about the idea of humans becoming bi-density beings, the C's say that people could naturally become bi-density again, I've been thinking about what that means, is it possible that in our past there have been many people who developed fantastic psychic abilities? I wonder how many people reached heights we can't imagine, probably more than we know, I mean, how many yogis and sifus have there been that kept their abilities and practices secret? Maybe more and more people will discover their psychic abilities before we make the transition from 3d to 4d, since there is no reason why we can't learn these abilities while on 3rd density, despite the manipulation.
I think the lizzies have been working so hard to dominate everything because they are scared of the vast potential of awakening humans, that's why they kept methods of enlightenment so secret in the past, they will no longer be able to keep the lid on as the wave approaches, so I think many people will become superhuman before the transition, as for what might happen after the transition, Ben is right, we can't possibly comprehend it until we are there. One thing is for sure though; it'll be a heck of a show!
I disagree that what we have isn't enough to win the battle, surely they are doing everything in their power to stop us, just take a look at what we have achieved despite the severe oppression, in my case for example, they are using every trick they can think of to stop me, but I'm still progressing, and fast! I'm sure I'm not pushing as hard as some others in the world, so maybe it'll only take a few people "making it" to spark us off and dramatically influence the course of events, remember, even the smallest change in awareness could make the most profound difference in the universe!
Crye2067, the Lizzies will ultimately fail because they are working against the natural flow of the universe, all you have to do is learn that flow for yourself by learning from everything that surrounds us, we have the best examples of how to express yourself naturally in the form of nature, how trees, animals and earth expresses itself. But we also have a fine example of how to be STS as represented by the Lizzies. In suppressing us they have actually left the precise clues we need to learn how NOT to flow, thus unwittingly setting us up for significant growth of great cosmic magnitude! Don't worry too much about it. You KNOW how to flow by virtue of having a body that is an expression of nature itself. That's why I think it's so important to learn about your body and how to sustain it, because by being alive we possess a miniature universe complete with all of its workings.
I know we run the risk of failure, but what's the worst that could happen? Repeat 3rd density? Learn the lessons necessary to make it next time? Yes please!

Hey Ben, did you ever find out what it was? I get the same thing!

It disappeared as quickly as it came, I have no idea what it was. Pretty painful for a while.

Wow. Well I hope that mine will go away as yours has! :) Until then I'll be studying up on natural medicine like crazy.

I doubt it would be the same thing because these things can't really be described, how do you accurately describe pain?

Maybe you're right. All I remember is it started out with pain in my fingers toes, then hands feet and then I was itchy. Sometimes it feels numb but that turns into itching as well...so strange.

Whatever it is it came and went within a couple of days, I've never had it before, I have excellent circulation and I'm fighting fit. I'm one of those lucky people who rarely has any health issues, so when I do it's a big deal!

Back
Top Bottom