Stuck In a Time Loop

as far as I know the ''missing years '' have nothing to do with timeloops by 4D STS

back in the day nobody counted years , people said things like '' in the 4th year of the reign of king whoever'' or 10 years since that flood/fire we had so it was easy for the authority to declare for example THIS IS THE YEAR 999 AD repent now ,submit to the church and the king/emperor to be saved from the end of the world
I remember reading , maybe even here , about this very ambitious woman who wanted her son to be emperor , had all kinds of fake historical proof written up , had all the existing scripture
rewritten in a new script by her monks and the originals burned
maybe this one
(
Theophanu ruled the Holy Roman Empire as regent for a span of five years, from May 985 to her death in 991, despite early opposition by the Ottonian court. In fact, many queens in the tenth century, on an account of male rulers dying early deaths, found themselves in power, creating an age of greater diversity. During her regency, Theophanu brought from her native east, a culture of royal women at the helm of a small amount of political power, something that the West—of which she was in rule of—had remained generally opposed to for centuries before her regency. Theophanu and her mother-in-law, Adelaide, are known during the empress' regency to have butted heads frequently--Adelaide of Italy is even quoted as referring to her as "that Greek empress."[15] Theophanu's rivalry with her mother-in-law, according to historian and author Simon Maclean, is overstated. Theophanu's "Greekness" was not an overall issue. Moreover, there was a grand fascination with the culture surrounding Byzantine court in the west that slighted most criticisms to her Greek origin.[15]

Theophanu did not remain merely as an image of the Ottonian empire, but as an influence within the Holy Roman Empire. She intervened within the governing of the empire a total of seventy-six times during the reign of her husband Otto II—perhaps a foreshadowing of her regency.[7] Her first act as regent was in securing her son, Otto III, as the heir to the Holy Roman Empire. Theophanu also placed her daughters in power by giving them high positions in influential nunneries all around the Ottonian-ruled west, securing power for all her children.[7] She welcomed ambassadors, declaring herself "imperator" or "imperatrix", as did her relative contemporaries Irene of Athens and Theodora; the starting date for her reign being 972, the year of her marriage to the late Otto II)
as a kid in school I often wondered why someone wanted to be ''holy roman emperor '' hundreds of years after the fall of the roman empire and nowhere near Rome for that matter
but it makes more sense now

The Anno Domini dating system was devised in 525 by Dionysius Exiguus to enumerate the years in his Easter table. His system was to replace the Diocletian era that had been used in an old Easter table, as he did not wish to continue the memory of a tyrant who persecuted Christians.
========

as for time loops or timeline changes , I feel Nicola Tesla is an example
they could not get rid of him totally but marginalized him instead
and now few have heard of him and his inventions

I also wonder about timeline shifts. Are they micro changes within the major loops? Or are we talking about the same thing? Does a timeline shift effect an individual only, or everybody?
The problem with what I have written above is, “IF” our memories are changed with the time shift, we would never know. Yet I have suspicions of past memories, and perhaps that could be called a “knowing” that things are different.

As far as time loops, which I see as larger than time-shifts. I’m not sure the Cs presented that as a “bad thing”. I think of the school as a Petrie dish were let say 80% are here to repeat and repeat, while adding other to the school, and harvesting STO, and STS out with some regularity, but the school (Petrie dish) should be maintained, that is to say renewed, looped, refreshed i.e., all the same scenarios re-run over and over because they work, and the school stays repeating itself, while candidate that see it repeating and have grown tired of it, find their way out.
I wanted to bring up this excellent post and re-ask it in a different way and add a bit to it.

1. Are time loops or time line manipulations always global or can they be local? IOW, could the time manipulators, let's say, mess around with the western hemisphere and leave the eastern hemisphere alone?

2. Would it be possible for the manipulators to take one event in one "time" or era and then be able to go back and insert a prophecy or story about it in the past?

My thought is the C's would respond "any and all things are possible" which they have said more than once. But IDK.

3. Why has this topic of timeline manipulation not really been revisited in the sessions? It seems crucial.

(perhaps it has but I don't recall it - feel free to correct me on this)

4. Lastly, would time line manipulation always be clean and neat and seamless? IOW, sometimes, would it be necessary to change the timeline and then have to go back and change it again (and perhaps multiple tweaks) to make it fit better, like sewing a custom dress to fit? So, are the time manipulations sometimes hack jobs that turn out messy and leave clues which need a narrative scotch taped over them to get a passing grade? And even if they are a messy botch job, do they just use ham-fisted tactics to enforce an explanation you are not to refuse lest you be considered insane?

If you are following the World Fair thread, you can probably figure out where I am going with this...
All the necesasry ideas and c's quotes are contained in this thread...
But wait, there's more...

And one last thing. The Tower of Babel.

Q: (L) What was the event a hundred or so (Note that there are plenty of times the C's do not make corrections to errors until they get figured out by the humans: the "Jesus" narrative is a prime example) years after the flood of Noah that was described as the confusing of languages, or the tower of Babel?

A: Spiritual confluence.

Q: (L) What purpose did the individuals who came together to build the tower intend for said tower?

A: Electromagnetic concentration of all gravity waves.

(this sounds technological to me and not just building a tower to shout above the rooftops and it makes me think of all the bizarre antennae looking things on the "Tartarian" (or whateverrr they are) buildings in the old photos)

Q: (L) And what did they intend to do with these concentrated waves?

A: Mind alteration of masses.

Q: (L) What intention did they have in altering the mind of the masses?

A: Spiritual unification of the masses.

Q: (L) Who were the "gods" that looked down on the tower of Babel, at those who were building it with the intention of unification, and decided to destroy their works?

A: Lizards.

So that's it, kiddies. All the weirdness of the 1800's MAY have been a time line manipulation semi-fail, but mostly success.

And how about this: the Tower of Babel was built in the 1800's and destroyed by the Lizzies then. The time line manipulators went back and inserted the Babel story in the bible so nobody would suspect it was a much more recent event. Voila!

LOLOLOLLOLOLOL :rotfl::clap::wizard::flowers:)

So sue me. I said it. I am tired of wasting energy pussy footing around. Feel free to have a cow. I am not so self-serious I can't laugh at myself.

In a nutshell: There was a recent reset in the Loop de Loop. That would allow for all the anomalies and, basically, both "sides" in this discussion being, essentially, "right".

That is my thesis at this point.

(this sounds technological to me and not just building a tower to shout above the rooftops and it makes me think of all the bizarre antennae looking things on the "Tartarian" (or whateverrr they are) buildings in the old photos)
I just want to add to that how things appeared conjoined/united, balanced and flowing. I look at todays monstrosities and I just want to leave and run home; wherever that is.

BHelmet: hehe I like it.. but, you could think of it in an even more nonlinear, fractal kind of a way.. e.g. dynamics or shapes-of-events repeating at different scales and angles, throughout time.. a higher density event might represent as an infinite number of lower density events, "seen through a glass darkly".. i.e. an archetypal realm vs our realm of shadows and secrets and hints and lies... what if, from the POV of 4D, all 3D realities are temporary sketches, "working realities" to be tinkered with, towards....whatever the goal is.... (personally the world's fairs's don't seem THAT weird to me - QUITE weird but not "tower of babel" levels - and I feel like the weirdness of them which the C's hinted at might lie in some completely unexpected direction... but I haven't deeply looked into them outside of the threads here, and have no idea really.... anyway in general, the whole time loops thing is fascinating to think about...) [edit: rereading your earlier posts ah i see you did talk about this kind of thing, and the C's excerpt from page 1 is all about it yeah..]

Last edited:
So that's it, kiddies. All the weirdness of the 1800's MAY have been a time line manipulation semi-fail, but mostly success.

And how about this: the Tower of Babel was built in the 1800's and destroyed by the Lizzies then. The time line manipulators went back and inserted the Babel story in the bible so nobody would suspect it was a much more recent event. Voila!

LOLOLOLLOLOLOL :rotfl::clap::wizard::flowers:)

So sue me. I said it. I am tired of wasting energy pussy footing around. Feel free to have a cow. I am not so self-serious I can't laugh at myself.

In a nutshell: There was a recent reset in the Loop de Loop. That would allow for all the anomalies and, basically, both "sides" in this discussion being, essentially, "right".

That is my thesis at this point.
Eh; who knows how many towers we've had and floods and whatever else catastrophes.

You see what you see because that is your angle of perception. Some will see what you see, others will not.

IMO, the main thing is to be genuine and true to yourself; everything else will fall into place when you've done all you can and let it go. That's what I'm doing. Don't really care for praises or approval, just cordial discussions.

just my thinkings on the topic of time loops, and that time seems to be cyclical in the play of life/drama/ evolution; how history does repeat itself over and over.

I have a feeling that when mass conciousness finally learn the lessons of Ponerology/pathology and how psychopaths play into all of human dramas, we may become more aware of the responsibilities of theory-of-everything and its implementations upon society. I liken this to the star trek universe of when civilization on planets either self destruct or take the next leap; when they discover warp drive tech and their version of "prime directive".
I think it is a real thing when it comes to 4th density awareness, and 4th density beings understandings and usage of "time travel technology". Which is why I think the C's STO intent in superluminal communications follow their "prime directive" of not interfering in our free will; knowledge acquisitions, learning, and understanding. No better learning than first hand experience and first hand mistakes, it gets deeply ingrained into our dna(ie, suffering, trauma, injuries, etc). One of my favorite quotes of all time from Stan Lee's Spiderman: With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility ~ Uncle Ben

Speaking of timeloops , l watched a yt vid on the Philadelphia experiment, very long , interviews with the guys who wrote the book and who were supposed to be on the ship ....anyway they talked about the midway point of the 40 year trip they took , so 12.8 1963 , were the ? Timestream had to be interacted with so time would continue,,forwards,, and here comes my personal theory what if that was not repeated in 2003 and since then ,,time,,has been going ,, backwards,, or more like upside down and back to front ;-)?
Doesn't it feel like the whole world has gone topsy turvy these last 20 years ?
But seriously , would this be an important enough question to ask the Cs ?

Speaking of timeloops , l watched a yt vid on the Philadelphia experiment, very long , interviews with the guys who wrote the book and who were supposed to be on the ship ....anyway they talked about the midway point of the 40 year trip they took , so 12.8 1963 , were the ? Timestream had to be interacted with so time would continue,,forwards,, and here comes my personal theory what if that was not repeated in 2003 and since then ,,time,,has been going ,, backwards,, or more like upside down and back to front ;-)?
Doesn't it feel like the whole world has gone topsy turvy these last 20 years ?
But seriously , would this be an important enough question to ask the Cs ?
IMO, it is another distraction toward conspiracy & speculation to keep us from doing useful research. Amusing at best but maybe not so important. What have we been told about time, anyway?

I have a feeling that when mass conciousness finally learn the lessons of Ponerology/pathology and how psychopaths play into all of human dramas, we may become more aware of the responsibilities of theory-of-everything and its implementations upon society.
What if there is no such thing as mass consciousness in the sense of everyone being on the same point in the learning curve? We’ve had 300k years to reach that point and haven’t and if we got close, it was snuffed out. It is going to be necessary to dig deep to survive. Or what if mass consciousness has a natural limit of a few percent. I think facing these sad facts help grow the heart.

LOL Star Trek is a pretty vision but the Cling-Ons rule our sector of the federation.

Last edited:
What if there is no such thing as mass consciousness in the sense of everyone being on the same point in the learning curve? We’ve had 300k years to reach that point and haven’t and if we got close, it was snuffed out. It is going to be necessary to dig deep to survive. Or what if mass consciousness has a natural limit of a few percent. I think facing these sad facts help grow the heart.

LOL Star Trek is a pretty vision but the Cling-Ons rule our sector of the federation.
Mass consciousness, or rather collective consciousness, is a weird concept for me.
A global mind would be much more adequate to describe it. Consciousness deals with various levels of awareness, a global mind being one of its innumerable stages, OSIT...

“IF” our memories are changed with the time shift, we would never know. Yet I have suspicions of past memories, and perhaps that could be called a “knowing” that things are different.

There is a 1977 video of Philip K. Dick explaining his alleged experience of being involved in a timeline shift and how he (and others) might experience or recollect the differences between the two trajectories. His presentation got me thinking about some things not related to timeline shifts, but his "take" on timeshifts is interesting also.

Back
Top Bottom