Summary of techniques we know for healing (an attempt)

To add for healing the physical body:
- Massage

Then, to meet these would be to have those of the manipulation and masseur in the way and manner that the whole body may receive the proper relaxation for the full even flow of the blood stream through the system. (Cayce 88-1)

This is a great thread idea. Thanks. It might be good to specify "Infrared" and "Far-Infrared" treatments (related to light or heat treatments).

A video of interest in this regard. I hope the automatic subtitles will do it for non-french speakers :-(, and for the others, just enjoy !

Very great tread, thank you for this summary.
I would like to propose also a method which can be put under different descriptions - because it is quite complex. To the point - in my own process I found it very helpful to "feel again" emotions I've suppressed, for example anger and grief, but also sadness - sometimes it happens during the meditation, but not necessary.
Sometimes yoga is provoking a reminding of something I forgot; for example after intensive hips stretching I saw some images in my head, this led me to memories I've had suppressed, and feeling what happened and embracing all of them was very relieving.
This method could be named "body work", but under this term you can put a lot of different methods and techniques.
Also in this case problem is that you never know when you gonna be reminded of something because it can happen during your day-to-day activities, also dreams can rewoke them as well as massage. In my case "feeling again" was also a main point during the family constellations therapy and after some sessions it may happen spontaneously. I think that what I just wrote can also be a part of "paying attention" or "observation" & "introspection" but sometimes "moving your body" can lead you to discoveries that you don't expect.
I hope this may be helpful.

You pointed pipe breathing for the mind. I think conscious breathing works through many different systems in the body and the mind and even in the body electricity.
Breathing pattern is one of the main indicators of both health and disease. Based on my observations.
And good breathing habits should be included as an habit to aid good physical health and energy.

Back
Top Bottom