Supporters of Israel's genocide and their assertions

Aeneas

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I thought to open a new thread apart from the thread called War in Israel. It is with the intent to collect as evidence all the utterings whether in print or video format of genocidal intent against Palestinians. There have been many from Israel over the years, but with the current war, many others from around the world have called for flattening Gaza, giving them hell or to enact the 'final solution'. The genocidal zionists have really come out in the open and dropped the mask. So this thread is for collecting this evidence, which can then be used by those who write articles as a resource to draw from. It can of course also be handy to point to when talking with people who deny that people are actually saying such things as it is not always broadcast to a number of countries for obvious reasons. For that reason, links are important and also who the people are who say something as in social media video clips that is not always obvious.

I will start with this one:
The person in the video is Michele Bachmann who was a republican congresswoman from 2007-2015 before she retired.

Last edited:
I thought to open a new thread apart from the thread called War in Israel. It is with the intent to collect as evidence all the utterings whether in print or video format of genocidal utterings against Palestinians. There have been many from Israel over the years, but with the current war, many others from around the world have called for flattening Gaza, giving them hell or to enact the 'final solution'. The genocidal zionists have really come out in the open and dropped the mask. So this thread is for collecting this evidence, which can then be used by those who write articles as a resource to draw from. It can of course also be handy to point to when talking with people who deny that people are actually saying such things as it is not always broadcast to a number of countries for obvious reasons. For that reason, links are important and also who the people are who say something as in social media video clips that is not always obvious.

I will start with this one:
The person in the video is Michele Bachmann who was a republican congresswoman from 2007-2015 before she retired.
Where is the link to the video clip?

Good one, Redrock, after I mentioned the importance of links. In this case the link is embedded in the link to the social media clip, which is activated when one clicks on it. It is obviously part of a the Charles Kirk show.
Got it @Aeneas. Wow, it's ok to slaughter Palestinians, for whatever reason, according to Charlie Kirk as well. FWIW, I am done with Amerikan-style conservatism. There's a huge hole in their souls, protecting that shitty little country that's been blatantly occupying, not to mention illegally, Palestine and persecuting Palestinians for the last eighty years.
Sickening beyond belief.:barf:

Another call for genocide by Israeli politicians found in this article posted on Sott:
Influential Israeli national security leader makes the case for genocide in Gaza
In an Op-Ed titled "Let's Not be Intimidated by the World," Israeli ret. Major General Giora Eiland argues that all Palestinians in Gaza are legitimate targets and that even a "severe epidemic" in Gaza will "bring victory closer."

Since October 7, there has been no shortage of genocidal calls from Israeli leaders, as well as clear plans, also at ministerial level, for the complete ethnic cleansing of Gaza. And while the usage of biblical euphemisms like Prime Minister Netanyahu's "Amalek" reference may appear too vague for some, even if the story suggests killing infants, on Sunday Ret. Major General Giora Eiland, former head of the National Security Council and current advisor to the Defense Minister decided to spell out genocide more explicitly.
Another article posted on Sott:
Do not dismiss the Gaza genocide allegations
In it there is:
Israel's Defense Minister Yoav Gallant stated: "We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly," and declared "a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed."
and
Gallant is not the exception. The Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories, Maj. Gen. Ghassan Alian, echoed the message: "Human animals must be treated as such. There will be no electricity and no water [in Gaza], there will only be destruction. You wanted hell; you will get hell."
and
Moreover, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has recently invoked several genocidal references.
That reference is from this article

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been slammed as calling for 'a holy war of annihilation' against the Palestinian people in the besieged Gaza Strip after he invoked the ‘Amalek’, a nation in the Hebrew Bible that the Israelites were ordered to wipe out in an act of revenge. 'You must remember what Amalek has done to you,' he said in a speech yesterday announcing the start of a ground invasion in Gaza, adding that Israeli soldiers were part of a legacy that goes back 3,000 years.​

There are so many expressions about genocide and they are not limited to just a couple of people. Here it is the Israeli communications minister who expresses it. Schlomo Karhi is from the Likud party.

"We should encourage voluntary migration and we should compel them until they say they want it."Israel's Communication Minister Shlomo Karhi says Israel should continue to pressure indigenous Palestinians through war and starvation until they are forcefully displaced. The statement, showing genocidal intent, comes only one day before the hearings of South Africa's genocide case against Israel in the Hague.

Israels communication minister.jpg

Here is another one from Israeli TV. The interview is with a woman who says she is ready to move in to Gaza with another 1000+ settlers. The interviewer asks her where she will stay as 70% of houses are damaged/destroyed, to which she answers that she is happy to live in a tent first and that Israel can quickly rebuild. So even on TV they acknowledge that 70% of houses are pretty much inhabitable due to Israel's demolition attack.
Settler wants to go to gaza.gif

Another one calling for genocide on Israeli TV:
On Israeli TV they call for terror of the population of the Gaza Strip

The situation on Israeli television: a news anchor admitted that he cannot sleep without seeing houses being destroyed in Gaza:

“More and more houses and buildings! I don’t want the Palestinians to have anything to go back to,” the Channel 14 employee said.

Today on Twitter, there is a post about an investigation by the Haaretz investigation into a Telegram channel which was glorifying the IDF's genocide of Palestinians. The IDF denied that it had anything to do with it, but the investigation showed that it was indeed run by the IDF. After the revelation, the IDF claimed that it hadn't authorised it and now it was all good.

Here is the Twitter content:
Wow, one of the most damning pieces of evidence against the IDF yet.Haaretz reveals the IDF was directly running the Telegram channel 72 Virgins, which posted extremely graphic daily content from the front to glorify war crimes against Palestinians.
https://t.co/wz9ToASsL9
Relevant excerpts from the article:"Reversing an earlier denial, Israeli military officials have admitted that the Telegram channel 72 Virgins – Uncensored was operated by members of a department of the Israel Defense Forces' Operations Directorate.The admission comes after a Haaretz published an exposé on the channel last month, which led to an internal investigation into the matter.

The probe, conducted by Maj. Gen. Oded Basyuk, head of the Operations Directorate, found that the information that led to the original denial that the channel was operated by or on behalf of the army was incorrect, and relied on misinformation relayed by members of the Influencing Department. In the wake of these findings, the unit's wartime commander is to end his military service...

After processing its findings, IDF officials contacted Haaretz to present their conclusions. In a written response, the IDF Spokesperson's Unit said that after a thorough investigation, 'it was found that the Telegram page was operated by the IDF without authorization and without authority. The incident has been dealt with.'...

The channel's administrators posted graphic content [...] on a daily basis. [...] An October 11 post read: 'Burning their mother… You won't believe the video we got! You can hear their bones crunch. We'll post it right away, get ready.' [...] Photos of Palestinian men captured by the IDF in the Strip and the bodies of [Palestinians] were captioned: "Exterminating the roaches… exterminating the Hamas rats… Share this beauty." [...] On October 14, alongside the caption "Exclusive video of a good night, don't forget to share and repost" was a video of an Israeli vehicle repeatedly driving over the body of a [Palestinian]. 'Very good, Gershon!!! Run him over run him over!!!! Screw the bastards! Flatten them,' the accompanying text read."

Please note that in the paragraph above I substituted 2 mentions of "terrorist" by "[Palestinian]" because it's simply awful journalism by Haaretz to label all those killed by the IDF as "terrorists" by default, especially given the fact we all know such a huge percentage of the victims are in fact civilians... This revelation on the 72 Virgins channel is a big scoop but Haaretz obviously also continue doing basic IDF propaganda... Same thing for taking the IDF at their word in the article when they very conveniently distance themselves from this EXTREMELY inconvenient revelation that they themselves were directly running the most genocidal pro-Israeli social media account out there...

As if they wouldn't know they themselves were running it: the account was literally posting for the past 4 months daily gore videos and photos directly from the front, content that only the IDF could have...

The Haaretz article is behind a paywall and can be found here.

One could fill this thread with daily instances where Israeli politicians and others openly support the genocide of Palestinians. One that I just saw on Twitter today demonstrates the hysterized hatred which almost seems demonic. I doubt it will end well for such people. It is Israel’s “equity and women’s “ minister who says:
"I am personally proud of the ruins of Gaza, and that every baby, even 80 years from now, will tell their grandchildren what the Jews did"

Added: Quote from the minister in case the Twitter post gets deleted.

I started following this man during the covid madness as he was speaking out against it. His post supporting Israel are very disturbing in their total lack of any humane sentiments for Palestinians and his blind allegiance to Israeli action.

Something I've noticed about both his posts and those of Avi Yemeni, Australian Rebel News reporter who is also an Israel supporter, is that they just continue posting despite the majority of their followers disagreeing with them and speaking up for Palestinians and calling out Israeli war crimes. It's almost like they can't even see or don't even care that their stances are very unpopular.
Screenshot_20240321_023043_X.jpg

One could fill this thread with daily instances where Israeli politicians and others openly support the genocide of Palestinians. One that I just saw on Twitter today demonstrates the hysterized hatred which almost seems demonic. I doubt it will end well for such people. It is Israel’s “equity and women’s “ minister who says:

Added: Quote from the minister in case the Twitter post gets deleted.

48 % Psychopaths. Indeed.
The world now sees - frank, ugly and openly - the dark predator behind what rules minds (of many) in Israel...

Something I've noticed about both his posts and those of Avi Yemeni, Australian Rebel News reporter who is also an Israel supporter, is that they just continue posting despite the majority of their followers disagreeing with them and speaking up for Palestinians and calling out Israeli war crimes. It's almost like they can't even see or don't even care that their stances are very unpopular.

Yes, they realigned with the Israeli narrative largely because of the control of RN's owner, Ezra Levant (and his owner). Otherwise, they had /have things to say as a counterbalance, but not on the subject of Palestinians. Thus, RN's followers are frustrated.

Back
Top Bottom