Synchronicity or..? Nicolas Cage and the Next “911-2b…”

Racer_Unknown

The Force is Strong With This One
Synchronicities or “meaningful coincidences” can either occur “spontaneously” (as in natural) or can be engineered (man-made/"other.").

You may recall that back in February of 2000, The Lone Gunman series aired on FOX TV. The pilot episode was about a commercial airliner being flown into the World Trade Center Towers, a little over a year and a half before 9/11 happened. Here is a short clip from the episode depicting this….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkFg5tji3O0

Oliver Stones’ 1996 9/11 film World Trade Center starring Nicolas Cage is a story about events transpired on said fateful day.

world-trade-center.jpg

Another film about a psychic who can see into the future starring Nicolas Cage deals with a nuclear detonation in a US city. The film was released on September 25, 2007.

next_movie_poster_web407.jpg

As you may have read, many authors and journalists are “predicting” that the next 9/11 (or 911-2b) will be a nuclear attack on Los Angeles or another major US city as prelude to declaration of martial law and the end of America as we know it…

13763365.JPG

Now to my point: Interestingly and “coincidently…? the film depicting a nuclear 9/11 starring Nicolas Cage is called… Next.

Oh, I almost forgot. On one of the scenes, Cage's love interest in the film, Jessica Biel, asks what time it is, to which Cage's character replies: “9:10

Synchronicity or..? Nicolas Cage and the Next “911-2b…”

Yes like the movie swordfish just a month before 9-11

Hello Parapadi,

I have seen Swordfish before. But I don't recall Seeing anything related to 9/11. What exactly are you referring to?

Thanks in advance.
PS Now I'm going to have to rent the movie again...

Back
Top Bottom