Talking with Angels - a channeling experiment during WWII

Talking with Angels - a channeling experience during the 2nd WW

IamMarie said:
First of All, this Book is Alive. Like the Bible.
I don't know what you mean by "Alive", but the Bible is full of lies and other disinfo that is designed to control.

IamMarie said:
I often am angry with God. Because I am an ignorant child.
If you realize that it's because you are ignorant, why do you continue to do it? What are you angry about?

IamMarie said:
3. I spoke about the Book to 3 muslim girls. They immediately were unable to stop reading the Book. It is the Absolute Proof. They read it in the office, absolutely like in trance. Why?
Proof of what? Hypnotists also put people into trance, and other sources of mind control and disassociative states.

IamMarie said:
it is the Universal Absolute Truth applying to all men. I mean, the symbols in the Book are Universally understood. Christ is after all, the Son of God. God being the Absolute, I dont see why people dont understand that the Son is Absolute Concept and Energy. Even if one doesnt Believe in Christ as a Person, No One can pretend The Absolute Consciousness CANT have a Son. A Being, Force, Whatever, being the Child...
Who says Christ is the son of God? And you can call any being, force, or anything else for that matter the "child of consciousness". But that's really semantics, what matters is objective reality. And for everything that you put under the heading of "facts" I'd ask, according to whom?

IamMarie said:
For I was Hit by the Fire of the Spirit. Only a true believer can sense the difference between a fake guru and a true word.
That's not true. Believers make up their own reality. Those who do not believe anything but instead seek to understand things as they are through questioning everything and collecting data, those can tell the difference between what is fake and what is true. In other words, assumptions that something is a certain way or believing it does not make it so. Why would you think otherwise?

IamMarie said:
I am not a guru, dont want to be. The Only Guru I know is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
But if you get an anonymous phone call, how do you know who is on the other line? Even more importantly, how do you know if the caller is telling you the truth? Do you just assume?
IamMarie said:
Hope you got something. For I observed that Simple is most difficult to Explain. Simple is too Subtle. Words too Poor.
I dunno, I didn't get much, nothing useful anyway. I really tried, but I couldn't understand most of what you said, it sounded more like nonsensical word salad with tons of assumptions and potentially customized usage of vocabulary that you never defined but assumed that we know what you mean.

And in terms of simple, I had a different experience. I find simple pretty simple to explain. Unless of course it's vague, confusing, and has no real meaning to begin with, and you don't really understand or know just what you're explaining anyway. Then it makes it very, very difficult. Do you ever wonder, before you give something to someone, if you have anything of value to give?

Welcome to the forum, please stick to a higher signal to noise ratio. Thank you :)

Marie, if your reaction to this book is typical, as well as those reactions of others you describe, then my guess is that it is not a good thing.

Strange as this book can trigger very fanatical reactions. Is it a sign of something bad ? Maybe the explanation is in the very symbolic & poetical tonality ? Maybe it should be dissected properly in order to uncover the truth or the lies.
I already said many things sound true and right - other things bother me. That's why if Laura has time to read it one day, I'dbe glad to have your opinion Laura, which sure would be more accurate than mine. This thing is bothering me cause I can't make up my mind about this book and I'd so much like to have an anwser, or a clue.
Positive points :
Some other people have read this book and didn't have this kind of reaction as IamMarie expressed it. Juliette Binoche, the actress, for example, understood the message as something Hannah said (I quote by memory) : the "Human" is the creative individual freed from fear. It doesn't sound like you have to submit to one all mighty God, Father or whatever.
The emphasis is led on knowing yourself, and seeing your self as you are - that's how I sensed it and what was expressed by the "source of the channeling aka angels".
There are clues for STO source : they speak as a chorus, not a personal all knowing entity, they don't boost the egos.
Negative points :
Other things are more foggy (like their description of the "new world") - the fact these people willingly went to death whereas they could have escaped - the rude and peremptory tone of "angels" - the too symbolic messages which make them as they can be interpreted in many ways (apparently).

It makes me wonder if after all it was a good thing that book was published and available too all, where it was clearly aimed at this 4-persons group and the dialogues concerned their personal evolution, and didn't aim at deliver universal truth for ALL. One thing I'm pretty sure though, is these 4 people were well intent, and wanted to do good.

On the other hand, if that's disinformation, publication was obviously part of a plan to mislead people, and then these 4 people were fooled.
The reactions really depend on the persons. Some love it, some hate it. Some people take it as a springboard for inner quest, some others find it dictatorial and tough. Personally I switch between those 2 impressions. Maybe that's THE sign that's it's disinformation... or maybe it just tells something about me.
It's very difficult to label it straight away : disinformation or truth ? Maybe there's a mix of the 2. The poetical tone, the very personal messages destined at this particular group during a particular time make it hard for me to have a definite opinion on it - My wishful thinking would like to say it's an STO source (because I was first "impressed by the book and emotionally shaken... bad sign ?), but I don't exclude it could be STS, or mixed source.
If someone else has a definite opinion and solid arguments for/against, please don't hesistate expressing them :)

<< it seems to be one of the earliest channeling experiences published ... 1943-44 >>

FYI, there are dozens of channeling books published before that time that I'm aware of, dating back to the 1800s. Many of the works detailed on this site are channeled: _http://spirithistory.com/

There is also the channeling of Richard Kelley and Dr. John Dee in the 14th and 15th centuries. That effort was also referred to as "talking with angels" and ultimately led to "Enochian Magick" developed by fanatical followers. There were a number of different "spirits" that communicated, they were big on diagrams and explanations of reality and so on, and an examination of that material (which I did some years ago) suggests that the communication was with an assortment of "dead dudes" and possibly a 4 D critter or two.

Back
Top Bottom