Tasers as a Sign of the Times

mkrnhr said:
Tasers are portable electroshock, and the context of these induced electroshock must be traumatic enough to induce fear/obedience towards authority. One troublesome aspect on the other hand is the effect of electricity not only on the neurological deprogramming/programming, but also possibly on the genetic body/field of individuals. If electric phenomena carry some form of information, and maybe in certain circumstances may act as occasional realm windows, who knows what kind of effect this standardization of "tasing", alongside with the already continuous presence of man-made electricity in our environment, is it introducing into people. OSIT

Absolutely. Considering how little we actually know about electricity and the EM fields of humans, and the significant role it seems to play in cosmic events, I find it interesting that their weapon of choice is an electrical one. Maybe it induces changes in one's 'field', triggering brain chemicals associated with fear and obedience?

Turgon said:
Maybe these police officers are becoming the Nephalim which is why they said trace residuals in people. These genes have remained dormant in a certain sense because they haven't been given the avenue for expression, but with totalitarianism becoming overt and rampant, they are able to express themselves more fully as brutalizing enforcement officers. So really, the Nephalim can sort of just 'step in' because they and the taser-wielding cops are merging in that their frequency's are starting to match up more.

Well I've certainly wondered where all these oversized, skin-headed brutes in uniforms have appeared from in the last decade or so. Just from my subjective viewpoint, some of these guys look like they've been fed steroids and growth hormones for years, so it may have something to do with the kind of genetic changes you hypothesize. The way they completely ignore the cries of victims and onlookers when engaging in brutality gives me the chills.

LQB said:
SeekinTruth said:
LQB said:
Douglas Reed in CoZ makes the point several times that Jews (in general) in Nazi times had little of the original semitic blood/genes. Arabs and Palestinians would likely have much more. This makes me think that the Nazi creation of the Master Race had less to do with the elimination of the Jews and more to do with the creation of ideological monsters out of more common folk through both active and passive acceptance.

That could certainly be part of it. But, I've read a bunch of sources (many carried on SOTT and perhaps the forum) that somehow, very conveniently, the majority of those killed by the Nazis were Sephardic Jews (i.e. those genetically closely related to Arabs and descended from middle eastern backgrounds) and now a large majority of the Jews inside and outside Israel are Ashkinazim (i.e. have very little genetically in common with the Sephardic Jews - descended mainly from Khazars and mixed with others over a long time). So they (Ashiknazim) constitute around 75% of the current Jewish population around the world, if I remember correctly.

I think Reed alludes to the same lack of semitic blood/genes in the Sephardic due to long integration times prior to the Nazis. This might be supported by long periods of good treatment during Roman times (Gaul). I think he also refers to mass migrations to the West of the Khazars prior to the Nazis. And the Khazars would certainly be lacking in the original semitic blood/genes department.

It may be that the controlling core Zionists work to maintain the original Judaist blood/genes (considering the original core of their doctrines). And they do seem to have been very "helpful" in engineering the Nazi's Final Solution against the rest of the Jews.

Anyway, very interesting ...

Yeah, you could be right. I had forgotten that part in "Controversy of Zion" (I've only read it once about 6 or 7 years ago). Now with more info on Caesar and Rome, it could certainly be that they intermixed and integrated because of good treatment. I DO remember that the Khazars had waves of mass migrations to the west (through Hungary, if I remember correctly) many centuries before the Nazis from CoZ and other sources. And I agree with you, it is very interesting.

[quote author=C's]
A: Prisons are filled with double Y's with monstrous personality disorders, almost always Caucasian and over-
sized. Also, "bikers" often carry the gene.
[/quote]

Came across some law review papers on the XYY. One is Susan Horan's " The XYY Supermale and the Criminal Justice System: A Square Peg in a Round Hole" published in 1992 ( pdf link ). One of the main psychological researches that is cited is that by Price and Whatmore in 1967.

The incidence of XYY in the general population is believed to be around 1 in 1000. However, their proportion in institutions is more than 30 times greater. There seems to be significant propensity towards impulsivity and aggression.

[quote author=Horan]
Assessments of the behavioral characteristics of these individuals, on the other hand, showed that although none of them suffered from a true psychosis, each suffered from a severe, indeterminately caused personality disorder.They were "unstable and immature, unable to conduct adequate personal relationships, showing a tendency to abscond
from institutions and committing apparently motiveless crimes, mostly against property."
It appears that those XYY individuals who are institutionalized suffer from a severe degree of "personality disorder.
Their personalities show extreme instability and irresponsibility, and in their criminal behaviour these men do not appear to have considered any but the most immediate consequences of their actions. They have few constructive aims for the future and the plans they make are generally unrealistic. In their emotional responses they show very little depth of affection for others and their capacity for understanding is more limited than would be expected from their level of intelligence. They display an impaired awareness of their environment, which appears,
at least partly, to account for their inability to respond appropriately to the ordinary requirements of life. Their greatest difficulty in social adjustment, however, arises from emotional instability, combined with an incapacity to tolerate the mildest frustration.
[/quote]

The XYY type seems different from the authoritarian follower. Authoritarian aggression has a particular flavor which distinguishes it from other forms of psychopathological violence. Authoritarians aggress in the name of the authorities; they are convinced that they are “right” which to them means that the action is sanctioned by the authorities. They also tend to make sure that they have “might” on their side, which could mean anything from physical size or strength in numbers to more advanced weaponry, which reduces chances of significant retaliation on the part of the victim. They are self-righteous and feel morally superior when assaulting others.

If the XYY gets on the other side of the law, then they can easily "motivate" authoritarian followers to do what they like to do. Maybe the Nazi trial run that the C's referred to followed such a dynamic where key people with a propensity towards ruthless violence became leaders of the Gestapo who then brought a certain brand of authoritarian followers under their umbrella. As abhorrent forms of violence become widely practiced they become the new norm. Alarming indeed.

Turgon said:
Maybe these police officers are becoming the Nephalim which is why they said trace residuals in people. These genes have remained dormant in a certain sense because they haven't been given the avenue for expression, but with totalitarianism becoming overt and rampant, they are able to express themselves more fully as brutalizing enforcement officers. So really, the Nephalim can sort of just 'step in' because they and the taser-wielding cops are merging in that their frequency's are starting to match up more.

That's sort of where I'm going in my thinking though I'm not yet quite able to articulate the exact description that I am "sensing" in the back of my head, so to say. For all we know, these genes are being "turned on" in the present cosmic environment, or by viruses, or diet, or the brain chemicals that get produced via some kind of "beaming".

Carlisle said:
Well I've certainly wondered where all these oversized, skin-headed brutes in uniforms have appeared from in the last decade or so. Just from my subjective viewpoint, some of these guys look like they've been fed steroids and growth hormones for years, so it may have something to do with the kind of genetic changes you hypothesize. The way they completely ignore the cries of victims and onlookers when engaging in brutality gives me the chills.

Yes. They definitely fit the description of the Nephilim and they sure are using stun guns. What's more, thinking about this in relation to the "predictions" made in the Denver Airport Murals made me re-think the Easter Island statues: what if those are images of critters wearing some kind of helmets like the new police gear nowadays? If so, it would be totally creepy how history cycles around.

Carlisle said:

You have a point there. Every time I see a policeman in this country from a close distance I am amazed at how huge they are. So far I've explained it as part of the police recruitment selection process that they need to be above a certain height, but that plus the taser thing does make you wonder why or how that reflects what the Cs said.

This reminds me of that quote from Sebastian Haffner's book Defying Hitler:

http://www.sott.net/article/152271-Chaos-and-Consent-The-Logistics-of-the-One-World-Government

"You have permission to leave," was the reply, and I flinched, so threateningly had it been said: slowly, icily and maliciously. I looked at him - and flinched again. What kind of face was that? Not the usual, familiar, friendly, honest face of an ordinary policeman. This face seemed to consist entirely of teeth. The man had literally snarled at me, baring both rows of teeth, an unusual grimace for a human being. His teeth showed, small, pointed and evil like a shark's. The whole pale, blond face was fish-like and shark-like under the helmet, with watery colourless eyes and a pike's pointed nose above the teeth. Very Nordic, one had to admit, but then again not really human, rather more like the face of a crocodile. ...

Two days later there was the Reichstag fire.

...I was visiting a friend in the suburbs. ... I provoked general mild disapproval with the "frivolous" remark that it seemed to me a matter of good taste to vote against the Nazis, independently of where one stood politically. ...

I remember this when I stumble with local police from town and say hello. They look so friendly, familiar and honest. Makes you just want to chat with them over a cup of coffee so to speak. Yet the discrepancy with these stories makes me throw some wild speculations where only sudden genetic mutations sounds reasonable. Otherwise, where do they will found so many "malicious robotic" police men?

Psyche said:
This reminds me of that quote from Sebastian Haffner's book Defying Hitler:

http://www.sott.net/article/152271-Chaos-and-Consent-The-Logistics-of-the-One-World-Government

"You have permission to leave," was the reply, and I flinched, so threateningly had it been said: slowly, icily and maliciously. I looked at him - and flinched again. What kind of face was that? Not the usual, familiar, friendly, honest face of an ordinary policeman. This face seemed to consist entirely of teeth. The man had literally snarled at me, baring both rows of teeth, an unusual grimace for a human being. His teeth showed, small, pointed and evil like a shark's. The whole pale, blond face was fish-like and shark-like under the helmet, with watery colourless eyes and a pike's pointed nose above the teeth. Very Nordic, one had to admit, but then again not really human, rather more like the face of a crocodile. ...

Two days later there was the Reichstag fire.

...I was visiting a friend in the suburbs. ... I provoked general mild disapproval with the "frivolous" remark that it seemed to me a matter of good taste to vote against the Nazis, independently of where one stood politically. ...

I remember this when I stumble with local police from town and say hello. They look so friendly, familiar and honest. Makes you just want to chat with them over a cup of coffee so to speak. Yet the discrepancy with these stories makes me throw some wild speculations where only sudden genetic mutations sounds reasonable. Otherwise, where do they will found so many "malicious robotic" police men?

I have not come face-face with many police personnel in the past few years. I got a ticket last year and the guy was actually very friendly and sympathetic, (he could have given me two tickets for different infractions). I know some real nasties are out there just by reading all the reports of cruelty by the police that nearly defy the imagination.

What's really strange as well is all the reports of police shooting dogs. Maybe the dog's barking at a strange person, (the cop), sets something off in in these theoretical Nefilim/enforcers/police. We think of dogs as so obedient usually...

There's even a new documentary about the sudden rise in police shooting dogs.

Article:

_http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/10/25/puppycide-doc-cops

Kickstarter article about the documentary:

_http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1850434439/puppycide-the-documentary

I just wonder how this strange development might tie in with HAARP... and/or the increase in fireballs/comets

Well, police brutality taken to another level, and made so common, certainly seems to have increased steadily, just like fireballs, "crazy weather," and many other things kept track of here and on SOTT in the last several years. It's very creepy how common and normalized pathological and outrageous behavior by police has become going by all the accumulated reports carried on SOTT. Among the increasing reports, it seems there's also a growing proportion where the details of the incident defy any reasonable motive for them having behaved that way.

Regarding police activity, it is also worth noting that it's the very countless reports that actually reach the general audience.
In my home country (Poland) I know of instances of youths that got taken to the police station for the night, the so called "pit" and were told that if they won't reveal who sells drugs in the area (calm criminal-less village) they will fabricate proof for them and go to the court. This would be accompanied by beating their feet with batons so that there are no visible signs. The beatings and real full strip searches with croaching happened to most of my male friends. Not always was it even provoked by any kind of genuinely mild misconduct. (like drinking a beer in a public area, not even acting drunk etc.)

Even if it happens that the parent wanted to react, if they ever get to know what happened, there really is a wall of cry for a normal citizen, because he won't have the time and resources to defeat a cop's word in the court that is always on the cop's side by default, and so on.

It isn't anything new for the nation, the communism fell, but the people are mostly where they were, so to say. So power hungry intimidator police that has this knack for violence and citizens' awareness of it are sort of engraved in the society. The clash between the administration and clerks vs the rest of society is nothing new, thus on one hand no one is ever surprised at these things, "yeah, we know", on the other, it lets them tighten the knots without anyone really blowing the whistles, because it's no big news.

They repeatedly raid private apartments "by accident" (because they've mixed up the number of a real criminal's flat) and bail in, breaking woman's teeth, kicking her to the ground and having her husband at gunpoint. That's just another instance of many.

The instance i described first happened in a genuinely calm, nowadays nearly bourgeois suburban village near Warsaw. Only youths know amongst themselves abut these things. Now, what if these patterns are taken to some not so good neighborhood? A smaller, possibly poorer city or area? Poland isn't even that bad in comparison with other eastern countries also. Nothing of these things will ever hit the news even on the web. Now multiply it by many post/and third world countries, what could be going on there in regards of the "grey area" of numbers.

All eyes are on america, it is symbolic and there is so much to it. But I'd suggest that if the Nephalim genes really are getting turned on, the tasers are just a sign and not the only way of influencing the genome, this could be going on on a way larger scale unnoticed in the rest of the world.

Yep, I agree mostly with ametist.

From the communism to now nothing really changed except that is more women in the service and (no wonder) another equipment, cars. Structures are not so different, as though methods. Corruption in terms of the whole country decreased. The average citizen can feel safer. Though if you get into troubles because of your fault or be wrongly accused will be really hard to seek justice. The courts and police tend to be unpredictable and irresponsible.

Violence in its various forms is accepted as means to achieve the goals. It's better than it used to be, but still incompetent and pathological people destroy someone's life every day in this country. When the truth comes to light, taking disciplinary action against police officers etc. looks that occurs less than in countries such as the USA and Israel, for instance.

Psyche said:
Otherwise, where do they will found so many "malicious robotic" police men?

Ended up dreaming with a cornucopia sledge where giant robotic mosquitoes came down from space. They were creepy and reminded me of those viruses that are shaped like mini-robots, like this one here:

t4bacteriophage.jpg

That will teach me to wander about different things before going off to bed! :P

Psyche said:
Ended up dreaming with a cornucopia sledge where giant robotic mosquitoes came down from space. They were creepy and reminded me of those viruses that are shaped like mini-robots, like this one here:

Must have been an unpleasant dream to say the least. If that's the case, wonder if there's an eventual karmic cost for co-opting the universe for such nefarious-ness.

What ever, the cruelty has long crossed the point where there is no rational justification for any of it. It's getting ridiculous to the point where it is enough to piss-off even your average domesticated American...

Didn't know things were currently so bad in Poland BTW. Between the Nazis, Bolsheviks, and others, I guess that's been a tough neighborhood for quite some time - don't think there is as much 'street smarts' here though.

[edit: wording]

More on this as the madness increases.

_http://politicalblind spot.com/cop-uses-taser-on-woman-who-refuses-his-demand-to-show-her-breasts/

The stories of police abuse have been unrelenting this week. Now we have news that a Haskell, Arkansas police officer chased a woman, at her workplace no less, finally deploying his Taser on her. All of this was solely because he had demanded to see her breasts. When she refused he unholstered his Taser and aimed it at her, saying that if she refused, he would use the weapon on her. Realizing that she had no legal obligation to comply with this clearly illegal demand, she made a run for it. That’s when things got even uglier; the officer made good on his threat.

Now, Ashlea Bennett is taking the City of Haskell, Arkansas and its police officer Brandon Carter, to Federal Court. Her recent suit claims that Carter “demanded that she expose her breasts to him” after wearing his uniform, entering her work place and suggesting that the demand was carried legal authority.

“Carter’s demands to the Plaintiff to expose herself to him occurred multiple times,” the lawsuit articulates.

The filing continues, stating “That the Plaintiff refused to show her breasts to Carter,” and ”That, upon her refusal, Carter drew his City of Haskell-issued electroshock Taser weapon from his utility belt, pointed the weapon at plaintiff, and threatened to deploy the same against her if she would not expose her breasts to him.”

Furthermore, it states “That, upon seeing the threat of unlawful force, the plaintiff took physical flight and ran from Carter,” who then ”proceeded to physically chase the plaintiff through her place of employment.”

“[W]hile chasing the plaintiff, Carter activated and deployed his electroshock Taser weapon in ‘drive stun’ mode numerous times at or directed at the plaintiff. That Carter did these actions with the intention of causing fear, imminent fear of bodily harm, and/or emotional distress to gain the plaintiff’s compliance with his sexual demands.”

This was not the first time the officer made such outrageous, illegal and abusive demands. Bennett claims that before this incident, the officer had made “inappropriate sexual comments” several times to here and made the same demand, albeit without the threat of force, that she expose herself to him.

Furthermore, she states that “the City of Haskell was aware, or should have been aware, of complaints made about or issues concerning Carter’s conduct, including, but not limited to, his inappropriate sexual actions occurring under color of law.”

Spread the word about this abuse of power. Those who obtain and exploit positions in law enforcement to abuse people rely upon our silence and acceptance of these abuses as “just the way that things are.” It doesn’t have to be this way, and it starts by us speaking up, speaking out and demanding and end to police abuse of power!
And you have to bear this in mind...

mkrnhr said:
Tasers are portable electroshock, and the context of these induced electroshock must be traumatic enough to induce fear/obedience towards authority. One troublesome aspect on the other hand is the effect of electricity not only on the neurological deprogramming/programming, but also possibly on the genetic body/field of individuals. If electric phenomena carry some form of information, and maybe in certain circumstances may act as occasional realm windows, who knows what kind of effect this standardization of "tasing", alongside with the already continuous presence of man-made electricity in our environment, is it introducing into people. OSIT

My mind moves to this:

_http://www.ns.umich.edu/new/multimedia/videos/21769-it-s-shocking-ultra-focused-electric-current-helps-brain-curb-pain

It's shocking: Ultra-focused electric current helps brain curb pain

ANN ARBOR—Imagine significantly reducing a persistent migraine or fibromyalgia by a visit to a doctor who delivers low doses of electricity to the brain.

Alex DaSilva, assistant professor of prosthodontics at the University of Michigan, and colleagues are optimizing the next generation for such a technique, called high-definition transcranial direct current stimulation, or HD-tDCS.

The researchers have published several studies with the conventional tDCS, which also treats pain by "shocking" the brain with low doses of electrical current delivered noninvasively through electrodes placed on the scalp. The current modulates targeted areas of the brain, and one of the mechanisms is by activating the release of opioid-like painkillers.

HD-tDCS delivers an even more precisely focused current to the targeted areas of the brain. Preliminary reports have shown better pain relief in patients and a longer and more pronounced effect on the brain, said DaSilva, who heads the Headache and Orofacial Pain Effort Laboratory at the U-M School of Dentistry.

The increased precision of HD-tDCS means researchers can custom-place the electrodes to the skull. In this way, they can modulate specific areas in the brain to treat a wider range of conditions, such as neuropathic pain and stroke. Other uses include neurophysiological studies and cognitive and behavioral assessments.

One 20-minute session of HD-tDCS significantly reduced overall pain perception in fibromyalgia patients as described in one of the studies.

Researchers control the current by a portable device, which they hope physicians can eventually use in the clinic as a noninvasive treatment for chronic pain patients.

"We are working hard to make the technology available for clinical use at U-M," DaSilva said. "Our lab is getting a good number of emails from chronic pain patients looking for treatment."

The conventional technology is already available for many companies, and the HD-tDCS is being patented by the company of one of the developers.

Co-authors include Mauricio Villamar, Abhishek Datta, Marom Bikson, Magdalena Sara Volz and Felipe Fregni of Harvard University, City College of New York-CUNY and Pontifical Catholic University of Ecuador.

What's a low dosage of an electric shock to the brain? People are meant to trust the operator/company/product to do as they've been told it should? Hearing the term non-invasive always makes me shudder, & now they want to give it to physicians (already portable too) to use? As usual, I'm thinking of an abuse of power utilizing technology, by someone untrustworthy. Like creepy gynaecologists or something, & they may have enough time on their hands to read stuff like this & think "hmm..."

[edit: spelling]

Just came across an advertisement for this product on my Facebook page:

http://www.yellowjacketcase.com/

So, tasers for the masses! I don't even have words to describe what I think about this. This is just wrong on so many levels.

BrightLight11 said:
Just came across an advertisement for this product on my Facebook page:

_http://www.yellowjacketcase.com/

So, tasers for the masses! I don't even have words to describe what I think about this. This is just wrong on so many levels.
Are you serious?! That can't be real. So everyone can just start tasing each other now? "Save money with our Family Pack!" And in different colours to boot. (Pink for your dear daughters, :halo: & black for your beastly boys :evil:)

I would advise people to be extra nice to each other now, you might get situations where modern teens tell you "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry" (shades of children of the corn" or whatever that movie is where they scan your mind for negative thoughts against them) or your 5 year old says "i don't like you anymore!", then you get tased in your leg. "Produces a painful sting." And they put sting in quotes too!

Back
Top Bottom