Taylor Swift shilling for the PTB?

I fully agree. Generally speaking, before let's say the early two thousands, music in general, seemed to be deeper, or if you will, more soulful. After that, music in general, has gotten worse and worse, IMO. It is probably not a coincidence that it went downhill after 9/11 and the start of the explosion of the Internet, the cellphone and especially social media.

On this line, there are a couple of exchanges in the sessions where this is discussed.

13 June 2015

(L) Does a person's taste in music reflect their state of awareness, development, and being?
A: Yes, more or less, though there is a range of preferences at various "levels".
Q: (L) Okay, next question:
Does a person's taste in music reflect their personal aim in life?
A: It can be strongly affected if only subconsciously.
Q: (L) Okay:
What is more important in determining a song’s value: the lyrics or the sound/mood/feeling?
A: The sound opens the door for the lyrics to enter for good or ill.
Q: (L) Does that mean that a song that sounds really horrible and mechanical and like somebody just beating on a pot or clanging on the hood of their car or something, and if that's the kind of music the person likes, but it also has good lyrics, then that's okay?
A: Not exactly. The sound can open gates at - or of - different levels and parts of the internal makeup.
Q: (L) Okay, next forum question:
Is the NSA using musical tastes and downloads to track and identify certain 'types'?
A: Of course.
Q: (L) Next:
Is the song "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" really used as a mind-control programming tool like Catcher in the Rye?
A: Sadly, in some circles, yes.
Q: (Galatea) So, if people like anarchy music about hating the government and law, then they're gonna stir up some trouble?
(L) I dunno. Maybe they would track somebody like that and think that they could turn that person to their own uses.
(Perceval) They said there are some types of music that are listened to by certain types of people... Certain types of emo music or whatever that certain types of young people listen to, like outsiders or loners and that kind of thing, and those people could be tracked as candidates for "use"...
A: The 70's were the time of development of such concepts and technologies. The 80's were the period when implementation became more widespread. At present 90 percent of broadcast music has corrupting elements.
Q:
(Pierre) So we have to listen to old music. Music from before the 70's. Or classical music.
(L) Obviously we need to be paying much closer attention to our musical tastes, and analyzing what it is about songs that we like. And obviously, we need to pay a lot more attention to what we listen to in the background. But that means I'm safe since I only listen to old classic rock like Bob Seger, whose music is the best! [laughter]
A: Yes. Goodbye.

TV and movies, same session:

13 June 2015

Q: (L) What kind of technical means do they use to project mental manipulation by way of TV or movies?
A: Simple bombardment visual and verbal.
Q: (L) Do they use subliminal implantation of ideas?
A: Not needed most often.
Q: (L) The music that kids listen to, is there any effort to program them in this media?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Do they use subliminals?
Q: (L) Do they use electronic signals?

More on TV and now also music, check the last phrase of this exchange:

19 November 2005

Q: (Perceval) They’re going to use it for black ops to start Armageddon. (Galahad) I can see the front page of the Signs page Monday. [Laughter] (Atriedes) We’re going to have to install a filter! (L) Well, just think about all the predicted mass landings. What about Bubble's questions (Perceval) Bubbles wants to know what’s up with her memory loss?

A: Too much TV and too much music with encoded brain jellifying signals. Learn to sleep properly and cut way back on the music. It is better to listen to music of that type only when physically active.

Q:
[Bubbles enters the room] (Mr. Scott) Speak of the devil (Bubbles) What? (Atriedes) Literally. We got an answer. (Bubbles) You got an answer? What? (Galahad) You’re not going to like it. (Perceval) I need to ask her second question. What is it that she perceives in her room in terms of, in her words, “the green monster thing” and scary sensations when she wakes up?

A: By-products of previous mentioned issue.

Q: (Perceval) So, your memory loss is the result of “too much TV and too much music with encoded brain jellifying signals. Learn to sleep properly and cut way back on the music. It is better to listen to music of that type only when physically active”. And the scary monsters you’re seeing are the results of that. (L) So there are signals being sent into your brain through this music, and it’s causing your brain to be jellified so it can be used by external forces to come into your reality and haunt you. (Mr. Scott) So you can listen to it when you’re exercising. (Perceval) But it’s probably better not to have it right in your ears.

A:
That’s it in a nutshell!

Q: (Perceval) It’s frying your brains and making you see things. (Ar) It all started at a particular time, two years ago. (Perceval) You had built up years of brain frying. Your brain will work OK and then at a point where you’ve fried it too much it’ll go bonkers. It’s like when you fry a steak. It looks the same for awhile, but eventually it starts to... (L) This is your brain, and this is your brain on drugs. (Andromeda) This is your brain on too much music. (Bubbles) I don’t listen to too much music. I only listen to it when I’m going to sleep. (L) That is probably the worst thing you could do before you go to sleep because that stuff does things to your brain and then it continues to operate while you’re sleeping. (Galahad) Because it says “you need to learn to sleep properly and cut way back on the music”. So there’s a relationship between the fact that you’re listening to the music and you’re not sleeping properly. (Bubbles) I have this thing. I listen to music, and then I go to sleep. (Perceval) You could change the type of music you listen to before sleeping. There are certain kinds of music that aren’t encoded with the signals. (L) Listen to classical before going to bed. (Bubbles) Sometimes I do! (Perceval) Well, you need to do it more and less music music with freaky messages encoded into it. (Atriedes) Is Eminem a complete tool of the powers that be? Sometimes it seems to have a good thing; sometimes it doesn’t.

A: If it is popular and/or widely sold, it is part of the “program.”

Interesting to know then is how these signals and frequencies are actually embedded in the music. Could be that the chords and its sequence may have something to do with it? Is it the lyrics? Is it the computer programs used to record the music and create the final mix? Is a subsequent process drifting from the way we know on how a single, a record or an album is finished? Is it done by the record label? Is it done consciously?

Watched it again. Confirmed, Bob Dylan talked about god.
I watched it again too, and indeed I can see it that way now, (he was referring to god, not the devil). I will say Dylan seemed to have a fog of confusion around him, he is a hard guy to figure out, just as his songs are not easy to interpret.

If fulfilling one's destiny is in any way STS, there may be some karma involved in drawing down 'heavenly powers' for such purposes as fame. I do know that Dylan went through phases - "shedding off another layer of skin". What is also worth mentioning is that the 'commander' of this world and the next - third and fourth density respectively, is probably a top-level STS Nordic type.

On this line, there are a couple of exchanges in the sessions where this is discussed.

13 June 2015

TV and movies, same session:

13 June 2015

More on TV and now also music, check the last phrase of this exchange:

19 November 2005

Interesting to know then is how these signals and frequencies are actually embedded in the music. Could be that the chords and its sequence may have something to do with it? Is it the lyrics? Is it the computer programs used to record the music and create the final mix? Is a subsequent process drifting from the way we know on how a single, a record or an album is finished? Is it done by the record label? Is it done consciously?

Forgot about those exchanges! So, indeed, something seems to be going on and it isn’t just “old people complaining“. It is quite obvious actually IMO.

Not sure it's really fair to say that when divorce rate and childcare cost are extremely high and cost of living is also increasing. In addition,
you have an increasing number of boys/ men who despite having the same opportunities as girls in their age group choose to not pursue education/ job seriously which result in them now earning (sometimes way) less than their girlfriend/ wife and feeling extremely insecure about it,

But is that not because of the decline of marriage and the fact that more boys now don’t have a strong father figure in their lives?

But is that not because of the decline of marriage and the fact that more boys now don’t have a strong father figure in their lives?
Also, it has become a bit old-fashioned to hire white men, and the 'girl power' push is on.

Also, it has become a bit old-fashioned to hire white men, and the 'girl power' push is on.

Yes, and also the constant promotion of "diversity" (aka anti-white-men) is grating psychologically especially on the younger generation. Even if you can get the job, why bother if you know you'll have women as bosses who may or may not have earned the position, and your career is essentially blocked? Plus, where you can't even crack a joke with the other guys at work because it's not politically correct? Where you have to use gendered language etc.? No wonder men are bailing, especially those with some smarts. Tragically, they often end up playing video games or some such.

To go a bit on a tangent here, in terms of music it seems they are also messing with female and male energy, as seems to be the trend. To simplify and cliché-ify a bit, female singers can manifest almost absolute beauty - the kind of angelic voices that are so mesmerizing and seem to bring a piece of heaven directly to earth, thanks to the (arguably) greater and more direct closeness to the realm of beauty and harmony women have, at least in potential. Whereas the male artistic energy is more edgy, more life-changing, daring, conquering: in a sense, men need to create grand, epoch-defining things in their quest for spiritual connection, whereas women, in a sense, are already there. (This is a thought I have read elsewhere which I found kind of interesting.) This might be one reason why there isn't much "great art" (and science, philosophy etc.) by women throughout history - not that they can't create stunningly beautiful things (they can, perhaps even better than men), but they don't go on these grand, epoch-defining quests, this borderline-insane nerddom that men often exhibit, for better or worse.

Now in music, they flipped this script, so that suddenly women are the "trailblazers" and conquerors and epoch-definers; but since it's a mismatch of energy, you end up with Madonna and all the much worse female singers of the last 2 decades. Compare that to, say, Freddie Mercury or David Bowie, who also shifted boundaries, played with questionable androgyny etc., but like them or not, they had a certain depth, an artistic vision. Or earlier John Lennon with his weird artsy performances. With the female stars of recent years, instead of focusing on manifesting pure beauty, they hijacked this male energy, but all you end up with is vulgarism and prostitute-like stuff. Or, with Taylor Swift, the lighter version of it with screams to end the patriarchy and such. Then again, one reason why she is so popular might be that she's at least closer to the female archetype of manifesting beauty without nonsense than many of the other female stars of our day.

Now in music, they flipped this script, so that suddenly women are the "trailblazers" and conquerors and epoch-definers; but since it's a mismatch of energy, you end up with Madonna and all the much worse female singers of the last 2 decades. Compare that to, say, Freddie Mercury or David Bowie, who also shifted boundaries, played with questionable androgyny etc., but like them or not, they had a certain depth, an artistic vision. Or earlier John Lennon with his weird artsy performances. With the female stars of recent years, instead of focusing on manifesting pure beauty, they hijacked this male energy, but all you end up with is vulgarism and prostitute-like stuff. Or, with Taylor Swift, the lighter version of it with screams to end the patriarchy and such.

Came across something interesting, the decline of rock music over time and more steeply in recent years. If you search for "rock music decline in popularity" in your search engine of preference you'll find several articles on the topic.

I don't think it has declined in popularity, but instead, the ones in charge of the music industry have gone in a different direction. Focusing on female artists, and in specially in America, in rap/hip-hop or even Country. And sadly, the recurrent message coming from all directions is that of the promotion of violence, promiscuity, criminality and getting rich. And I see the same message in Mexico as well. And probably is the same elsewhere.

And so it can be argued that rock music is masculine, and checks out with the overall tendency if current culture in general is considered.

This article created the following graph, I am not sure how accurate it is, but my impression is that it is.

1720024947341.png

Came across something interesting, the decline of rock music over time and more steeply in recent years. If you search for "rock music decline in popularity" in your search engine of preference you'll find several articles on the topic.

I don't think it has declined in popularity, but instead, the ones in charge of the music industry have gone in a different direction. Focusing on female artists, and in specially in America, in rap/hip-hop or even Country. And sadly, the recurrent message coming from all directions is that of the promotion of violence, promiscuity, criminality and getting rich. And I see the same message in Mexico as well. And probably is the same elsewhere.

And so it can be argued that rock music is masculine, and checks out with the overall tendency if current culture in general is considered.

This article created the following graph, I am not sure how accurate it is, but my impression is that it is.

View attachment 97802

Yeah, I'm a big fan of rock music in all flavors, and that genre certainly has also seen a big decline in music (at least, in popular music). Once upon a time, there were a lot of musicians in that genre that were quite popular and had pretty good, if not stellar, songs, in popular and mainstream culture. In general, that has also gotten a lot worse since the early two thousands.

Beato had a good one with actual stats: consumption of ALL types of music is down and consumption of social media is corresponding way up. A nation of passive zombies. IOW, it’s socio systemic. The ins and outs of “why” this or that type of music is moot.

(I think it’s the “I know you’re angry” vid posted previously by Cosmos. )

Yeah, I'm a big fan of rock music in all flavors, and that genre certainly has also seen a big decline in music (at least, in popular music). Once upon a time, there were a lot of musicians in that genre that were quite popular and had pretty good, if not stellar, songs, in popular and mainstream culture. In general, that has also gotten a lot worse since the early two thousands.
I’d like to add that from a purely musical standpoint, the great rock acts were striving to achieve something more meaningful than a product that sold records. Take A Night at the Opera for example. Set aside Bohemian Rhapsody for a moment. Take Seaside Rendezvous, or Good Company (with its all-guitar jazz band) or 39, which writer (and astrophysicist) Brian May wrote which relates the tale of a group of space explorers who embark on what is, from their perspective, a year-long voyage. Upon their return, however, they realise that a hundred years have passed, because of Einstein’s time dilation effect, and the loved ones they left behind are now all dead or aged; the last line being the teller’s seeing his dead wife’s eyes calling to him from the face of his elderly daughter. Deep stuff!

I mean the scope and scale of the creations of these rock bands was massive, and half a century later not only holds up, but blows the minds of many young people, particularly teenagers, I encounter in my neighborhood.

But I digress. We certainly can agree that there has been mindless “popular music” for a century now. And that’s the category Taylor falls into. The shows have gotten massive in their production scales, the tickets are orders of magnitude more expensive (making the artists more wealthy more quickly), social media has made local popularity global. Back in the 70s you had one stage with lights on fixed rigs. Beyond that you had Keith Emerson’s rotating piano, Jimmy Page’s laser pyramid, and Pink Floyd’s circular screen and that’s about it (unless maybe the Allman Brothers brought the Brotherhood of Light along with their overhead projector and jellies). Whoever it was, tickets were $7.50. Touring sold records which earned royalties which made for wealthy rockstars. Nowadays, new albums are toured on to sell concert tickets which make hundreds of millions for the performers (and in Taylor’s case, her highest grossing tour has been the Eras Tour which is a retrospective during a period when she didn’t have a new album. The estimate for the total gross when the tour completes is
IMG_1843.jpeg

The point being that touring was a drudgery used to sell albums, and it burned and crashed the lives of many artists, who were literally worked to death.

Now albums are made to justify massive tours, and the artists have chefs and personal assistants and trainers to hold their hands and pamper them.

Where the money is made has flipped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom