Telesio Galilei Academy of Science a Fraud?

I'm starting to think Fucilla is really just a super fancy AI program experiment, clearly guided by humans, while they try to figure out how to perfect the process of automatically generating time and energy wasting conversations assumed to be written by a human in the most frustrating and ponerological way possible. I mean really, is this guy even a for real person? Even amongst the most delusional of delusionals that have graced the presence of this forum, I have the hardest time imagining that this is all coming from an actual singular human being. And there has been no shortage of certifiable nutjobs that have come this way...

Sometimes, especially now, I can't help but wonder: is this the most ultimate Turing Test ever demonstrated in the public eye?

Jason (ocean59) said:
I'm starting to think Fucilla is really just a super fancy AI program experiment,

Then it would show some sign of intelligence wouldn't it? I think AI has come a lot farther than this?

Maybe it's something new.. an "AS program"? Perhaps an "Artificial Stupidity" program was needed for Facebook and other social media?

Possibility of Being said:
In addition, Francesco Fucilla’s
Honorary Professorship was given in quantum merits, by non listed institutes, such
as: IBR, LIUM University, Noetic Advanced Studies Institute, IFM and so on.

...and in their spare time, these "institutes" are shilling for his company "21ST CENTURY FILMWORKS LIMITED", selling really crappy (judging by the demos) slide shows of people's family photo albums at "youancestry.com"

_http://www.youancestry.com/#!__contact
Sponsored By: ICELE Lium University Anthropology, Genealogy, Research Program.
Noetic Institute of Advanced Studies & Telesio Galilei Academy of Science.

This looks like just another scam to sucker ignorant people. Fucilla charges a huge chunk of change for turning family photos into a slideshow, which can be done with dozens of different Freeware programs available on the net.

Evidently they give "honorary" degrees out like candy to other folks too. The actor "Billy Zane" got one, for being a "Chairman" of one of Fucilla's companies it looks like.

-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Zane
On March 23, 2010, the IRS filed a $116,578 lien[18] against Zane with the Los Angeles County Recorder of Deeds. He has not publicly commented on his tax situation.

In November 2010, he was awarded an honorary degree honoris causa from Lium University Bellinzona, Switzerland, for his contribution to cinematography. He is the chairman of the Francesco Fucilla Film production company 21st Century Filmworks.

eheheheheheheheh said:
...quantum merits, by non listed institutes...

"Quantum merits", eh? Are they, like, those merits that fade in and out of this dimension of reality?

Now you see them, now you don't :wizard:

With merits like those, he has the perfect excuse to say, "Sorry, my merits didn't appear today, come back and try again tomorrow!"

Guardian said:
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Zane
On March 23, 2010, the IRS filed a $116,578 lien[18] against Zane with the Los Angeles County Recorder of Deeds. He has not publicly commented on his tax situation.

In November 2010, he was awarded an honorary degree honoris causa from Lium University Bellinzona, Switzerland, for his contribution to cinematography. He is the chairman of the Francesco Fucilla Film production company 21st Century Filmworks.

Award for cinematography ? :headbash: . we need to look at the video's on his website. 5 year old can do better than that. I wonder how he convinces people to give the awards for this type of thing unless they are influenced some way.

seek10 said:
I wonder how he convinces people to give the awards for this type of thing unless they are influenced some way.

It's easy, he (or a family member) creates the groups that give the awards.

nicklebleu said:
Painful to read ... all these FF rants.
To me he sounds psychotic!

And you would think that would be obvious to people in general ... but I guess not.

LQB said:
nicklebleu said:
Painful to read ... all these FF rants.
To me he sounds psychotic!

And you would think that would be obvious to people in general ... but I guess not.

That's how "normal" people who happened to become involved with FF explain it to themselves and/or to others:

Google translation from Dutch:
Of course I confronted him with the accusations of Sott.net direction Fucilla about the fraudulent trading shares. Roland Holst indicated at present no reason to doubt the integrity of Fucilla and blames the recriminations in large part to cultural differences and sometimes irascible character of the man (who is of Italian origin).

Doesn't sound cool? All you need to do is to create a plausible narrative and then you wash your hands and sleep soundly. That's how people normalize pathology. :mad:

[quote author=Possibility of Being]

And his CV:[/quote]

FF aka ehehehehehe said:
1984/1985: Consultant Geophysicist Merlin Geophysical

MERLIN GEOPHYSICAL LIMITED
Acquired by Schlumberger in 1985, then was merged with Geophysical Company of Norway (GECO) in 1986.

It has a 'limited' so not sure if that was the one. Being bought out by Schlumberger at that time frame; now that is a big player, who they shortly after rid themselves of to this Norway group.

Little curious to wonder, of all the professionals originally on the list of the academies invitees, how many on that list saw the light and bailed?

Surprise, surprise!

This very section of the Forum has been linked to an article at Nexusedizioni (Nexus Italy) where the authors, Andrea Rampado and Daniele Passerini call cassiopaea.org a "ufo blog run by a sect of contactees who claims to cope (in the sense of inbreed) with Aliens."

...autori di un blog ufologico gestito da una setta di contattati che affermano di accoppiarsi con gli Alieni.

The article goes on and long to prove that Sylvie C. has been co-opted by various unreliable sources into her personal war against the marvel of the alleged piezo-electric technology.

FYI her article at Il Sole 24 Ore is still missing. The authors above say it's because the accusations against Fucilla et Al (and many others) are without basis.

Is that Nexus as in Duncan Roads?

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,17520.30.html

Nexus has an axe to grind with SOTT because we wouldn't associate with them and Bishop Jim Humble's miracle bleach.

Seeing that they also promote every nonsense going about alternative energy, it's fitting that Nexus is on the same page as Fucilla and his pseudo-science.

Kniall said:
Is that Nexus as in Duncan Roads?

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,17520.30.html

Nexus has an axe to grind with SOTT because we wouldn't associate with them and Bishop Jim Humble's miracle bleach.

Seeing that they also promote every nonsense going about alternative energy, it's fitting that Nexus is on the same page as Fucilla and his pseudo-science.

If it's the same Nexus, I also recall the articles where Duncan Roads ripped off a bunch of subscribers in the United States. They paid for subscriptions to Nexus and he kept the money, but they never got the subscription. A scam artist supporting a scam artist?

Not to worry, I have it on very good authority ("horse's mouth" comes to mind here) that an official investigation into the activities of Fucilla and gang has been initiated at rather high levels. In fact, persons I know personally have already been summoned to give statements and I suspect that a number of summonses have gone out. About that, I can't say any more at this moment, but I would suggest that persons associated with, and defending, the gang, may find it to be an uncomfortable position at some point within the coming year.

Yes, DR's Nexus Magazine has a monthly magazine published also in Italy, translated in Italian, together with its own staff, website and forum.

Thanks for the update, Laura!

Back
Top Bottom