Terrance Howard claims to have solved unified field theory

Gurdjieff strikes again.

Terrance Howard on Joe Rogan. I'm at odds with his belief that planets come from the sun because we know Venus is a captured comet and Jupiter and Saturn continue to capture asteroids as moons.

I'm not sure if he has a grasp of STO and STS either and I cannot decide whether or not that knowledge is important.

I'm curious to know what everyone here thinks about this.

Quick follow up. The release of this podcast coincides with the latest channelling session. I think that spark the sun received is a key to this information being released to the public. It seems to me that electrical currents are the conduits for the passage of information throughout the universe.

I'm quite elated because I started to wonder if this podcast would coincide with a new channelling session and it turned out to be the exact day!

So is it that electricity is the information field itself? Apologies if this has already been determined!

On one hand, the stuff he says seems quite delusional but on the other hand he seems to know a lot though it almost seems like he's not under control of himself and his mind. Certainly comes across a bit out of touch with making such big declarations about himself.

Btw, he didn't take the Vax either.

On one hand, the stuff he says seems quite delusional but on the other hand he seems to know a lot though it almost seems like he's not under control of himself and his mind. Certainly comes across a bit out of touch with making such big declarations about himself.

Btw, he didn't take the Vax either.
Indeed he seems cocky but he is quite articulate. Honestly I don't think he has an understanding of Densities and that IMO is one of the most important pieces of our life puzzle. I laughed when he said he contacted Neil DeGrasse Tyson LOL. That guy has his head up his ass.

I did give it a listen,

and well, he does seem to have broken with general physics and conventional academics, and some of what he presents is interesting to say the least, but... there's something erratic about his behavior that gives me great pause.

It seems to me as if information is coming at him faster that he can process and maybe not all of this information is accurate, some of it might be imagination or disinformation from god knows where. And the reason for it is, he can't explain things simply, he jumps from concept to concept a lot and he doesn't really explain much, he describes a lot.. but just so.. and then moves on to a different topic.

Spot on about the vaccines and some agendas, but a bit paranoid. And then, his admission that he had recorded all of his encounters with people, that was an awkward moment even for Joe Rogan, he struck me as unstable.

But some of what he says might be onto something, mostly his geometry approach. I am surprised that he didn't seem to then include higher densities of existence into his cosmology.

I did give it a listen,

and well, he does seem to have broken with general physics and conventional academics, and some of what he presents is interesting to say the least, but... there's something erratic about his behavior that gives me great pause.

It seems to me as if information is coming at him faster that he can process and maybe not all of this information is accurate, some of it might be imagination or disinformation from god knows where. And the reason for it is, he can't explain things simply, he jumps from concept to concept a lot and he doesn't really explain much, he describes a lot.. but just so.. and then moves on to a different topic.

Spot on about the vaccines and some agendas, but a bit paranoid. And then, his admission that he had recorded all of his encounters with people, that was an awkward moment even for Joe Rogan, he struck me as unstable.

But some of what he says might be onto something, mostly his geometry approach. I am surprised that he didn't seem to then include higher densities of existence into his cosmology.
Thanks for taking a look. I was under the impression that unified field theory would include densities and STO/STS
He seems to have a lot of information but certainly not the entire picture. Of course that can be said for the majority of people, myself included.

Thanks for taking a look. I was under the impression that unified field theory would include densities and STO/STS
He seems to have a lot of information but certainly not the entire picture. Of course that can be said for the majority of people, myself included.
Yes all of us, I won't dismiss him entirely, I don't know if I am educated enough to say.. but it was more how his character was coming through that created resistance on my end.

This was the impression I got from his "Flower of Life" video, as well. His speech patterns were highly erratic and made it difficult to follow the line of his thought, which seemed to be less of a well-developed hypothesis and more about 'hinting' at things. There's also the fact that his profession was/is acting; maybe someone/something picked him as a suitable 'presentation vessel' for particular ideas that have the potential to 'muddy the waters' by vectoring attention towards debunking them rather than focusing on productive research?

I'm feeling a crystallising faith that distraction is becoming the name of the game for 4D STS now, requiring 'outsiders' like Howard who don't set off an immediate knee-jerk skepticism to institutional voices, as the spread of awareness seems to be rapidly increasing amongst those who have suffered enough to be critical of everything they are presented with.

Back
Top Bottom