Terrance Howard claims to have solved unified field theory

He seems quite all over the place perhaps because he's going it solo as opposed to having an effective network to test his ideas against and help calibrate himself "work" wise (i.e. at the moment he thinks he's a bit "special" whereas he should be humbling himself and presenting himself in a balanced manner).

This was the impression I got from his "Flower of Life" video, as well. His speech patterns were highly erratic and made it difficult to follow the line of his thought, which seemed to be less of a well-developed hypothesis and more about 'hinting' at things. There's also the fact that his profession was/is acting; maybe someone/something picked him as a suitable 'presentation vessel' for particular ideas that have the potential to 'muddy the waters' by vectoring attention towards debunking them rather than focusing on productive research?

I'm feeling a crystallising faith that distraction is becoming the name of the game for 4D STS now, requiring 'outsiders' like Howard who don't set off an immediate knee-jerk skepticism to institutional voices, as the spread of awareness seems to be rapidly increasing amongst those who have suffered enough to be critical of everything they are presented with.
He could be a plant. Or he could be legit and be a useful idiot.

The concepts he talks about are almost straight Gurdjieff and Ouspensky. Notice the C's in the latest transcript said the electrical activity causing the northern lights could be negative or positive depending on the person? I think that this podcast has now exposed hundreds of thousands of people to concepts that describe our true reality. Now it will depend on the state of each individual to determine how it affects them and in turn the collective awareness... Or lack thereof.

That being said, I have this nagging feeling that Terrance doesn't understand the full breadth of reality even though he seems to think he does.

As I mentioned on another thread, some of the stuff he was saying was just gibberish. For instance you cannot have a "magnetic wave" separate from a "electric wave." A magnetic field is a consequence of a moving electric field, always. EM 101.
I understood he was saying they're related to each other, like male and female aspects of electricity

First thing that came to mind when seeing the title was that if he does have something, he wouldn´t be let to be public about it or, more likely, would be killed:

From The Wave Chapter 55: 
Albert Einstein, Free Energy and the Strange Deaths of Morris K. Jessup and Stefan Marinov

Q: … Why don’t you guys just quit messing around and give us the UFT?

A: No. Because, then somebody would kill you.

July 18, 1998

Q: (A) Can we have a UFT which unifies EM and gravity and does not include the concept of other densities? In other words, can we put in a textbook all about the gravity and electromagnetics, and a student could learn all of this and still know nothing about other densities?

A: No. Other densities become apparent when …

Q: (A) So, it means that Einstein and Von Neumann knew about these other densities?

A: Yes, oh yes!!!

Q: (T) Just a thought: having UFT and being able to manipulate different fields within it, creates different effects. So, as we understand it in the apparent present state of science, we have to spin something in space in order to create gravity. But, with the UFT, one small offshoot is that one could create real gravity without spinning anything. So, the problem of weightlessness is really already solved …

A: Elementary my dear Terry, elementary.

Q: (T) So, this whole thing with the space station and all the trouble they are having readapting to gravity when they come back, is all a game …

A: When you “let the cat out of the bag,” you create an entire feline “nation.”

Unfortunately, anybody who gets close, anyone who is not misled, generally ends up dead. And that’s a fact. They die with great regularity. Another half-dozen or so physicists of our acquaintance, working in similar directions, have died in the past few years, in the prime of life, suddenly and unexpectedly. Heart attacks and cerebral hemorrhages seem to be the affliction of choice – never mind that these are healthy guys for the most part, who generally don’t smoke, walk a lot and eat moderately.

Here's the link to his book, which he's made available online at no cost: https://tcotlc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/OTOET_PREVIEW_062_October_03_2021.pdf
Thanks. I may not get to it. Gurdjieff and In Search Of The Miraculous are next on my shelf. I will look into the handful of people Terrance mentions though

First thing that came to mind when seeing the title was that if he does have something, he wouldn´t be let to be public about it or, more likely, would be killed:

From The Wave Chapter 55: 
Albert Einstein, Free Energy and the Strange Deaths of Morris K. Jessup and Stefan Marinov
Thank you for digging through the transcripts. It confirms what I thought which is that anyone who had UFT would be aware of other densities.

I understood he was saying they're related to each other, like male and female aspects of electricity
Here is part of a quote of his someone else put on another thread. I am assuming it was correct:

"But the next electric wave is coming, so it gets pushed out, and as it's pushed out, it gets to the vortices, and that's some on those pieces, those vortices.
Now, instead of it spinning northeasternly, centripetally, it's forced to spin centrifugally, and it spins southwesternly and it expands itself out.
It decays.
It keeps decaying until you get four magnetic waves that hit each other at 120 degree angles."

He is clearly talking about electric waves being separate from magnetic waves with the SOLELY electric waves coming first and then followed by SOLELY four magnetic waves. That entire section is full of rubbish.

The relation between the electric field and the magnetic field is VERY WELL UNDERSTOOD. From a relativistic perspective, we now know that a magnetic field is sort of an illusion, that it is created as you have field breaks in the electric field which propagate as an EM wave since there is a finite speed to how the fields propagate. Thus an electric charge in motion always creates both a magnetic field and an electromagnetic wave. The two are in separable because they are all a function of those breaks in the electric field caused by motion.

Gurdjieff strikes again.

Terrance Howard on Joe Rogan. I'm at odds with his belief that planets come from the sun because we know Venus is a captured comet and Jupiter and Saturn continue to capture asteroids as moons.

I'm not sure if he has a grasp of STO and STS either and I cannot decide whether or not that knowledge is important.

I'm curious to know what everyone here thinks about this.
I watched this 3 hrs video. I don't think I understood well of his concept of wave conjugation, super symmetry, lynchpin, vertices interaction to create dark areas, Gravity as a byproduct of Electricity etc. though I found it interesting. Generally whenever one theory tries to explain every observation in the world , they tend to fall short as universe is too big. Few things that resonated with cass. material and some are not. Few comments:
  • Science is compromised for a long time. Recent being removing of ether and Einstein's relativity theory as the Gate keeper for every thing else came and gone. He thinks this thinking started during Sumerian times ( 6000 years back) , when the "the Sacred Tree of Life" of circles/curvature is misinterpreted by averaging out as a straight lines ( 2 dimensional representation instead of 3 or 4 dimensional representation of curvature) to create shapes ( triangles, hexagon etc.) that became foundation of our so called "Science". The analogies he makes may not be that great , but it was hinting at something is off.
  • He claims many patents which is used by many corporations without credit to him. - not sure what to make out of it. He thinks he can help Musk, but Musk doesn't give attention.
  • His own independent research (guided by his greater self in dreams) matches with Walter Russel' Octaves of periodic table based on spectral frequencies and their conversion into audio. In those octaves, the same element becomes different element due to frequency. He thinks Walter Russel made mistakes by using straight lines ( instead of curvatures) and thinks every thing is moving. He suggests straight line representation is Frozen snapshot of moving objects.
    • Does this have any thing to do Curved Roads in 4D looks straight lines for 3D viewer?
  • His attention grabbing analogy of 1*1 = 2 is interesting, but haven't understood to make a comment. I think C's also made some comment saying numbers are not absolute and a convention that got propagated.
    • Now a days, some politicians ( like Modi) use this type of analogy (for the amusement of their detractors) to represent the sum is greater than individual parts.
  • 0 is unnecessary. I think that is initially created ( based on whatever one can find mathematical document dated 300-700 AD) by Indian Astrologer AryaBhatta . It falls into 570 AD comet activity that created dark ages in the North.
  • His concept of planets are breathed out as dust from sun like mother gives birth, looks incorrect w.r.t accreditation disk hypothesis
  • sum of the weight of all asteroid belt rocks equivalent to the weight of mars is pretty good, though he seems to lack the information C's provided. - Probably we can send links to C's material to him and see what happens.
  • If he already figured out UFT and threat to PTB, probably they would have eliminated him. He does mention of annunaki ( Zecharia Sitchin's) , but seems to fail of these higher octave functions are in other densities. May be he had, but don't want to go there for obvious labels comes with it.
  • If the planet is moving to 4D ( as per C's), lot else has to change - Our body ( genes and their function), our understanding of laws of 4D etc. for viability of the species. Other wise, we will be like dear crossing the highway with no idea of what is coming in. But, we never know which thought process trigger what else.
Thank you for his book. I will read it when the time permits.

I watched this 3 hrs video. I don't think I understood well of his concept of wave conjugation, super symmetry, lynchpin, vertices interaction to create dark areas, Gravity as a byproduct of Electricity etc. though I found it interesting. Generally whenever one theory tries to explain every observation in the world , they tend to fall short as universe is too big. Few things that resonated with cass. material and some are not. Few comments:
  • Science is compromised for a long time. Recent being removing of ether and Einstein's relativity theory as the Gate keeper for every thing else came and gone. He thinks this thinking started during Sumerian times ( 6000 years back) , when the "the Sacred Tree of Life" of circles/curvature is misinterpreted by averaging out as a straight lines ( 2 dimensional representation instead of 3 or 4 dimensional representation of curvature) to create shapes ( triangles, hexagon etc.) that became foundation of our so called "Science". The analogies he makes may not be that great , but it was hinting at something is off.
  • He claims many patents which is used by many corporations without credit to him. - not sure what to make out of it. He thinks he can help Musk, but Musk doesn't give attention.
  • His own independent research (guided by his greater self in dreams) matches with Walter Russel' Octaves of periodic table based on spectral frequencies and their conversion into audio. In those octaves, the same element becomes different element due to frequency. He thinks Walter Russel made mistakes by using straight lines ( instead of curvatures) and thinks every thing is moving. He suggests straight line representation is Frozen snapshot of moving objects.
    • Does this have any thing to do Curved Roads in 4D looks straight lines for 3D viewer?
  • His attention grabbing analogy of 1*1 = 2 is interesting, but haven't understood to make a comment. I think C's also made some comment saying numbers are not absolute and a convention that got propagated.
    • Now a days, some politicians ( like Modi) use this type of analogy (for the amusement of their detractors) to represent the sum is greater than individual parts.
  • 0 is unnecessary. I think that is initially created ( based on whatever one can find mathematical document dated 300-700 AD) by Indian Astrologer AryaBhatta . It falls into 570 AD comet activity that created dark ages in the North.
  • His concept of planets are breathed out as dust from sun like mother gives birth, looks incorrect w.r.t accreditation disk hypothesis
  • sum of the weight of all asteroid belt rocks equivalent to the weight of mars is pretty good, though he seems to lack the information C's provided. - Probably we can send links to C's material to him and see what happens.
  • If he already figured out UFT and threat to PTB, probably they would have eliminated him. He does mention of annunaki ( Zecharia Sitchin's) , but seems to fail of these higher octave functions are in other densities. May be he had, but don't want to go there for obvious labels comes with it.
  • If the planet is moving to 4D ( as per C's), lot else has to change - Our body ( genes and their function), our understanding of laws of 4D etc. for viability of the species. Other wise, we will be like dear crossing the highway with no idea of what is coming in. But, we never know which thought process trigger what else.
Thank you for his book. I will read it when the time permits.
My friend has informed me that gurdjieff says the planets do come from the sun so maybe Terrance is not wrong about that. Due the capture of Venus and moons of Jupiter and Saturn I would tend to disagree however, just because some objects are captured, doesn't mean all of them are? Also according to gurdjieff the moon came from the earth but only as a result of a collision with another astral body so I don't know. The C's say space is not what it appears to be to us. Do they mean in the way Terrance talks about pressure changes as you get farther from the sun? I can't say for sure. It's not possible for us to figure everything out because we can only learn the lessons of 3rd.

If he already figured out UFT and threat to PTB, probably they would have eliminated him.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Any real threat is dealt with pretty quickly, esp. something that would unlock higher densities, 'free energy', etc. for the masses.

On the other hand, he may be saying some useful/true things mixed in there somewhere. I guess we'll find out!

My friend has informed me that gurdjieff says the planets do come from the sun so maybe Terrance is not wrong about that. Due the capture of Venus and moons of Jupiter and Saturn I would tend to disagree however, just because some objects are captured, doesn't mean all of them are?
session-12-july-2014
Q: (Pierre) The electric universe supporters threw out the baby with the bath-water, and they rejected ALL astronomical theories, but some of them are valid.

A: Accretion does occur around most stars.

Q:
(L) So, you're talking about the accretion disk theory of planetary formation?

A: Yes. But other bodies can arrive whole. Plus, Thornhill and pals neglect a companion star.
If one takes accretion in to account, sun and planets all come from the same cosmic dust. when the dust starts coalesce- Of course, Sun gets formed first and then planets. In that sense, one can say all came from same dust . It is not coming from sun as in giving birth, Torrence was suggesting. Unless, something hits hard to break sun during its very early stage as is the case with birth of moon from earth.
Also according to gurdjieff the moon came from the earth but only as a result of a collision with another astral body so I don't know.
22-october-1994
Q: (L) When and how did planet earth acquire its moon?

A: Was caused by the regular passage of a large comet cluster which caused a gravitational disruption allowing a large chunk of the original earth's surface, which was somewhat less solid at that point in space/time, to break away from the main body and assume a locked in orbit around the main body.

Q:
(L) When did this happen?

A: This occurred approximately 3 billion years ago.

Can somebody explain in English and multiple languages, why the hell I am trapped in this reality, when I want to move on, go to another reality and way of being?

Ah! The questions of creation, and nobody in 3D has discovered the truth. as far as i am aware...

Can somebody explain in English and multiple languages, why the hell I am trapped in this reality, when I want to move on, go to another reality and way of being?
The finale is also a lesson!
Q: (L) And just waking up and seeing it is the whole thing? Okay, once we wake up and SEE it, why can't we just check out at that point? If you know what the script is, you don't have to watch the movie!

A: But then you miss out on the experience.
Q: (Joe) Is it that people who have a certain awareness which is equivalent to information or ideas or conception of the world in their mind, that this contributes building blocks for a new reality?

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

Thanks for your reply, it was a question in my mind, which most people have in our minds regarding reality, we don't understand this science stuff...By design...Deliberate blinding of the truth.. In science a gobbledook, that makes the scientific mind, appear as nothing more than than a blabbering idiot.

One wonders, the play within the universe of creation and the 'Mind of Men'

Back
Top Bottom