Terrance Howard claims to have solved unified field theory

Here is the full podcast:

Eric says “Your thinking is wrong” or “your approach is wrong” or some other way Howard frames his ideas are wrong but he rarely directly points out a mistake … Also Howard is an actor by trade what should we all expect? I’m sure some of what he says has gaps or missing pieces but he has strength in his knowledge and being so he needs help to progress hopefully the classically trained individual don’t write him off because he doesn’t have 2 PHDs in physics as he was busy mastering another craft

Then there will be two in the field; one will be taken and the other will be left.

Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and the other will be left

On one hand, the stuff he says seems quite delusional but on the other hand he seems to know a lot though it almost seems like he's not under control of himself and his mind. Certainly comes across a bit out of touch with making such big declarations about himself.

Btw, he didn't take the Vax either.
In the more recent JRE podcast with both Howard and Eric Weinstein, Howard said he got the geometry in a dream. Also interesting was the brief talk of gravity when Eric mentioned the theory (a double word that each word begins with K-sorry I don't remember) that the C's mention.

In the more recent JRE podcast with both Howard and Eric Weinstein, Howard said he got the geometry in a dream. Also interesting was the brief talk of gravity when Eric mentioned the theory (a double word that each word begins with K-sorry I don't remember) that the C's mention.
Oh, this is interesting!
My guess is the “Kaluza–Klein theory” is what Eric mentioned.

All sorts of higher thought, and “geometric forms” would definitely be available for a download, from the “information field”
Note that I visualize “the field” as multi levelled, and it seems more like having access to “cable”(the field) which is composed of multitudes of separate “channels”, and ones “receivership quality” depends on tuning.

So, IF the “dreamer” has enough “frequency resonance vibration” to receive higher “flyer” channels, all kinds of amazing stuff could be accessed!
With Terrance, it comes down to his knowledge gaps, and lacking context, but he’s got lots of ego, and , ol Terrance figures he’s the second coming of baby Geebus, lol.
So, that’s my opinion, based on stuff I’ve learned and experienced.

Back
Top Bottom