Texas Man Catches Fish With Human-Like Teeth

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
9542788_240X180.jpg

A fish caught in Lubbock, Texas, with teeth that look like they belong to a human has baffled wildlife officials in the area, according to a report.

What interests me about this is that it was in Lubbock...

... where the "Lubbock Lights" are so famous:

lubbocklights.jpg

One of the most impressive ufo sightings ever took place in the town of Lubbock, Texas, in August and September of 1951. The sightings were photographed (above) and reported by hundreds of eyewitnesses, many of whom claimed to be able to make out a wing-like outline of a craft that was flying overhead. The first reported sighting took place on August 25th by an employee of the Atomic Energy Commision in Alberquerque, New Mexico. Both he and his wife stated they had seen a huge object with bluish lights on its rear edge pass overhead. The lights seemed to be about 800 feet overhead, and the pair could make out the vee wing shape of the craft. That same evening, several college professors sitting on a porch in Lubbock noticed a semi-circular formation of lights move quickly across the sky. Several hours later, the lights suddenly appeared again, this time glowing with a bluish color.
Go to Original to read the entire account.

So, one naturally wonders if there is some connection...

I wrote about the "Flying Black Boomerang" thing a long time ago since that was the configuration of the craft I saw in my one and only "UFO sighting." It was, in fact, what precipitated me into studying the phenomenon.

Interesting. At first I thought it could be a piranha (you never know what people throw in the water these days). But it appears it only has teeth in his lower jaw. Piranha's have them both in their upper and lower jaw.

Freak of nature? Human/fish hybrid? Alien/fish hybrid ? Hmmm....

Snow said:
Interesting. At first I thought it could be a piranha (you never know what people throw in the water these days). But it appears it only has teeth in his lower jaw. Piranha's have them both in their upper and lower jaw.

Freak of nature? Human/fish hybrid? Alien/fish hybrid ? Hmmm....
Plus the teeth are absolutely nothing like a Piranha's, which are perfectly triangular with spaces between. I have never seen anything like this.

Maybe the fish was a recombinant DNA experiment that was flushed or dumped into the water-they have been trying to grow all kinds of weird stuff on animals like human ears and such...they should do tests and see if the fish contains any human DNA. We will never get the results from such testing though, so it really doesn't matter.

But why the heck would they try and grow teeth in a fish?? It's got to be some kind of mutation-makes you wonder what the heck is IN that water-and what ELSE might be thriving in there...UGH!! Really creepy.

Maybe Alex Jones at Castle Dental can shed some light on this?

What is interesting to me is that the fish didn't seem to have anything going on with its upper jaw. I remember from my fishing days that there were cartilage-like teeth on both jaws (at least on eel, carp and pike)

domivr said:
Maybe Alex Jones at Castle Dental can shed some light on this?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gold, Dom!

Seriously though, that is disturbing (assuming it is real).

The Pacu (IPA: [ˈp媪u]) is a common name used to refer to several species of South American freshwater fish that are closely related to the Piranha. They are vegetarian or omnivorous and are commonly kept as aquarium pets. They have unusual teeth, which strangely resemble human teeth, which they use to crush seeds that fall into the water.

Possibly, the teeth do look a bit different in the Lubbock fish but its head does look like the Pacu (which resembles a large piranha).

Back
Top Bottom