"The Agency"

Explorer

Jedi
Now, this is an interesting one, something I've been thinking about for a while. It's a long story that probably belongs here.

I stumbled onto the Cass Experiment through researching the UFO phenomena online. There were a few stops along the way. One of those stops was something called "A Message from the Agency." I can't remember where or how I stumbled onto it, but it was posted on a forum of somekind.

This is the original message, copied from David Icke's forum:

====Briefing:

This is an utterly urgent message which we are relying on you to treat extremely seriously. We understand that you will experience the urge to delete what we have posted here, believing it to be fraudulent. However, we will provide evidence of foreknowledge of future events. We will provide unrefutable evidence that we are knowledgable with hidden matters that you know nothing about. ie: Black budget programs.

We emphatically implore you to get this message out for us. Please, spread it far and wide. We understand the viral nature of the Internet, as our team is registered with (and monitors) many of the Internet's alternative media and truth websites. We believe you (on the Internet) have the power to get this message out for us, "if you believe us" (which you must). We will post this message on as many forums as we can today, but we need (and are requesting) your help for the message to continue.

Please understand that if this message doesn't take off, there will be no second chance. We will not have the ability to try again. We repeat: This message must take off. There will be no second chances. We will lose access to the Internet for an unknown period of time in three hours from now and may not be able to access the Internet (properly) until January 2010.

We cannot reveal where we are based as we are in active duty working under an international program that you are not aware exists. For our own safety, and for the safety of our team, we sincerely cannot disclose anything about our service. We understand that this will cause skepticism, but we do have knowledge of two events that will occur by the end of this year, 2010. These events will verify that we are indeed "in the know", and that what we are saying is factual.

====Evidence (of our foreknowledge):

A fireball enter the atmosphere this year. You will not miss it. It will glow green. It will most assuredly be televised on every news network across the globe. This fireball is not a meteor. It is part of a larger plan which will precede further artificial astronomical and atmospheric anomalies. The object has already been launched, and we understand that it cannot be turned back or stopped, which is why we couldn't release this information before today (but now can). We do not know the date of impact with Earth's atmosphere, except that it will be this year. We do know why it was launched, but we cannot fully reveal that information in this message.

If we had written this message before today, the object would not have been launched. But now that the object is on its way, there's no way for it to be turned back. However, it is necessary that the object is launched for reasons that we cannot disclose at this time. The information we are providing to you now is known by many in the scientific, military and black budget communities, and by certain branches of government. Our lives are not at risk by divulging this information, as many people know about it. We are divulging the information because we need to establish credibility (with you). We understand that you require some kind of evidence if you are to believe our message and requests.

When the fireball enters Earth's atmosphere, you must go inside and stay inside for no less than three days. You need three days supply of water, food and any medication you require, in your home. You need to make sure you do not need to leave your home for three days, for any reason. If it is imperative that you leave your secure area, you must stay out of sunlight. This message is for the entire population, world wide. The air will be ok for the most part, but you need to stay inside for reasons we cannot disclose. There's no reason to panic or be alarmed if you simply stay inside. Do NOT go outside for any reason. Do not open your doors. Keep them locked. Close the blinds. Keep a TV or radio on.

Once this event passes, you will know that you can take what we are saying now, seriously:

====The Event:

Within 12 months of the green meteor, four large portals will open in places equally separated across the globe. We do not know the exact dates that they will open. It might be right after the meteor. It might be after 12 months. We do not know the exact locations of all of them, except that they will be close to the equator. These are not fake portals (ie: conspiratorial illusions). They are previously extinct, natural portals. There will be a lot of anomalies around these portals once they're opened, so you will know where these portals are at that time.

They will not be overtly reported by news networks (as portals). Those that live within 100 miles of each portal will know about them, because activityy will be visible around the portals. However, populations will be moved away from these areas due to manufactured disasters created by agencies who want to secure these portals for themselves, try to keep them secret, and use them for their own purposes. They will move populations away from these areas at all costs. We are with an agency that is working to ensure that these portals are not hijacked, but we can't secure them until we know exactly where they all are.

What we need you to do is stay away from these portals, because at the time we secure the portals, it will not be safe to be near them due to conflict. Also, certain organizations will stop at nothing to keep the portals secret. We can't tell you where they are (because we don't know yet, precisely), except that those living near them will see them (and will be relocated), and that's how the locations will become apparent. You need to use the Internet to find and spread information about the locations. Once you know where they are, please stay away from them so that we can secure the portals. You must stay away from these portals. They are not inherently dangerous (themselves), and the activity around them will not be inherently dangerous, but a time will come when they will "attract" danger. We do not know exactly when that will be, so it's best to keep away from the portals.

Recap: Keep an eye out for populations being moved (there are 4 locations). Once you know where these areas are, post the information to the Internet along with the message that people need to keep away from these areas (for a radius of 100 miles). Do not go to these areas, because once conflict starts, it will be extremely unsafe and we cannot ensure anyone's safety. Nevertheless, we must secure the portals.

Signed,

"The Agency"

---cut---

====Information Release Process (do not spread this part):

We require a "communication channel" to update a website for us. We cannot run a website for many reasons, complicated to explain. We're a small agency with limited resourced and patchy access to the Internet. We cannot risk being traced. We've created a website at:

_http://portalreport.webs.com

The username and password for administration of this website is:

_http://portalreport.webs.com

Login Address:
_http://portalreport.webs.com/apps/auth/login
Username: portalreport
Password: awe837ser824grt

The first person to log into that website and change the password will become our official contact channel. Please do not log in if you do not wish to run this website. We will contact that channel when we have further information. We will never contact the channel with the same email address. However, there is an identification number written within the administration area of that website. You will know that a message is from the agency because we will cite that number. In the administration area, you will also find private instructions on changing the email address, how to create a new "secure" password and how to keep the account safe from hacking attempts and many more details about what we require of you.

Watch the skies..

Now, obviously none of this happened. I signed up on the forum at the time, though, feeling that there was something to it.
The website was split into two parts: the main-page and the forum. Every so often on the main-page an "update from the Agency" would be posted in the style of the above message.

The updates talked about the government being "part demonic" and the need to stop watching television. Said that pop-music was bad and stuff like that.

The messages that stuck out to me were the ones about "drones." Whoever was posting these messages, they said that "drones" were going to appear to certain members of the site, and that these members needed to film them. These were "friendly" drones sent by the Agency, not the evil drones that the government used. I guess I saw one of these drones, because I looked out my window and saw this blue light skipping across the night's sky. It eventually just vanished. After reading High Strangeness this sighting bothers me.

The Agency kept making claims that never came true, and eventually the site was shut down by the Admin, a guy who had been filming UFOs. A few months later I get an email from him. He had sent it to everyone. It talked about the need to turn to God and to forget everything about UFOs, about the need to embrace Jesus or something like that. He talked about some "unforeseen complications" that had happened to him as a result of his interaction with this website and his research, whatever that was. I think he called the UFOs false messengers or something to that effect.

The whole thing was beyond bizarre. The mainpage of the website is still up. The guy says he made up the Agency in order to warn people about these meteors. Talks about the need to "get right with God."

Here is a message from the site:
"The advice I provide on this website is intended to help you with your immediate fleshly existence, if possible. However, you should be even more concerned about your eternal future. If you do not have a personal relationship with God, you need to get your spiritual house in order. First and foremost, you should be repenting and praying for God's will on your life; that he might lead you on the path that leads to the narrow gate. And remember, soon every knee will bow before our Lord, Jesus Christ; King of kings and Lord of lords. I pray that each and every person that visits this website will turn to our Lord, before it's too late. God always sends out his messengers. Please get right with God and seek the Lord, while you have time. Jesus loves you."

The bottom of the site reads "Jesus is Lord."

As far as I remember there was never any spiritual or religious connotations to the site before this, apart from the message that referred to the government as part demonic. I believe the phrase used was "what you would call demonic." All of the Jesus stuff was added after he sent out the email. I got a feeling that he was scared when I read it.

This has been bothering me for about two years now. Its all very strange, and I'd like to hear people's views.

Thanks for reading.

Explorer said:
This has been bothering me for about two years now. Its all very strange, and I'd like to hear people's views.

Sounds like someone is having a bit of fun playing with gullible people.

Explorer said:

Thanks for reading.
these are standard salad in high pressure sales and cointelpro ( UFO, false flags , all types of phishing operations ).
Read cointelpro section in this forum. It repeats over and over.
what is bothering you in this ?.

anart said:
Explorer said:

Sounds like someone is having a bit of fun playing with gullible people.

Yeah, I was pretty gullible then.

seek10 said:
Explorer said:

Thanks for reading.
these are standard salad in high pressure sales and cointelpro ( UFO, false flags , all types of phishing operations ).
Read cointelpro section in this forum. It repeats over and over.
what is bothering you in this ?.

What bothered me was the way the guy started out sceptical, always saying that UFOs didn't entail aliens, to going on about God and the final judgement. He even removed his videos from youtube. Part of me thought that something might be going on.

Explorer said:
Part of me thought that something might be going on.

From a certain point of view, there is something going on. In fact, there are probably just under 7 billion different versions (interpretations) of reality on this planet alone where something is going on and the inhabitants are 'fishing' for you with bait! Notice what hooks your attention and feelings and don't be lunch! :D

Buddy said:
Explorer said:
Part of me thought that something might be going on.

From a certain point of view, there is something going on. In fact, there are probably just under 7 billion different versions (interpretations) of reality on this planet alone where something is going on and the inhabitants are 'fishing' for you with bait! Notice what hooks your attention and feelings and don't be lunch! :D

What I meant was that I thought something was going on with the guy. Maybe a better way to put it would be that I think something happened to him. It is irrelevant, though, the site obviously being disinformation, concious or unconscious. The sighting could have been anything at all, and if it was "something" it could easily have been set-up in some manner; it made me believe what was being posted on the website.
Maybe it was pure imagination. Who knows.

It was these two aspect that were bothering me: the sighting and the sudden change in the Admin's behaviour.

Explorer said:
What I meant was that I thought something was going on with the guy. Maybe a better way to put it would be that I think something happened to him. It is irrelevant, though, the site obviously being disinformation, concious or unconscious. The sighting could have been anything at all, and if it was "something" it could easily have been set-up in some manner; it made me believe what was being posted on the website.

It was these two aspect that were bothering me: the sighting and the sudden change in the Admin's behaviour.

You're looking for a kind of closure on the question and I can understand that. I used to feel bad when people gave an appearance of "switching" in similar dramatic ways. I've had more than one shock in my life, though, by contrasting the visual and emotional reality I create in my mind from reading someone's text, with what I see when I meet them or visit someone who they're complaining about or whatever. It's hard to trust your own mind sometimes, let alone try to figure out what's happening with remote others. That's why the reminder about avoiding being lunch. :)

Buddy said:
Explorer said:

You're looking for a kind of closure on the question and I can understand that. I used to feel bad when people gave an appearance of "switching" in similar dramatic ways. I've had more than one shock in my life, though, by contrasting the visual and emotional reality I create in my mind from reading someone's text, with what I see when I meet them or visit someone who they're complaining about or whatever. It's hard to trust your own mind sometimes, let alone try to figure out what's happening with remote others. That's why the reminder about avoiding being lunch. :)

Yeah, closure, that's what it is. I wouldn't say I felt bad about it. Confused or worried would probably be a better word. To be honest, what I thought had happened was that this guy was on to something, maybe a glimmer of truth, and that someone "got to him". This doesn't have any basis in reality, though. If anything its me being lunch. :P

Just to clarify, this was a long time ago, and I haven't believed what was posted on that forum since it got shut down. Maybe even before that. What I thought might have happened was that this guy might have been an un-concious agent who realized what was happening and then went off the deep end, so to speak.

However, it seems that it is totally unimportant, to me or the network. Debating about it or even finding out the truth, whatever that may be, would not aid anyone here.

Thanks, Buddy. It really can be hard to trust your own mind. Thanks to Anart and Seek as well.

Whatever you guys think about it, I think it is pretty interesting. I would love to see portal. I really don' t know how do they look like.
Did the C's said how do they look like?
Maybe they are similar to the ones in games Portal and Portal 2.

Novus ordo seclorum said:
Whatever you guys think about it, I think it is pretty interesting. I would love to see portal. I really don' t know how do they look like.
Did the C's said how do they look like?
Maybe they are similar to the ones in games Portal and Portal 2.

The claims about portals were lies, Novus. The site was disinformation.

Hi Explorer,

When I read "Agency" I instantly thought "Aviary", which is probably just a silly association my brain made, but for what it's worth (and regardless of the relevance or lack of it with your "Agency" I think it surely is very worth-while reading)
http://cassiopaea.org/2012/01/21/the-wave-chapter-53-strange-birds/

The Aviary has been described by Dan Smith and Rosemary Ellen Guiley, directors of the Center for North American Crop Circle Studies, in their article, “The Aquarium Conspiracy,” as “An important link in the communication chain between the civilian population and the intelligence community in regards to UFO matters … This is the final link next to the public network, and so it must be heavily disguised by its own surrealistic smoke screen. The Aviary functions best by amplifying people’s own misconceptions about the paranormal. It does this by helping to over-inflate individual pieces of the puzzle so that particular investigators get pushed further into their own blind alleys.”
[...]
The rumors suggested that the Aviary was an actual organization, financed by the U.S. Government or Lawrence Rockefeller who was rumoured to be throwing a lot of money at UFO research. This organization was supposed to be infiltrating UFO groups such as MUFON and spreading disinfo, which, as we will discover, is true – though not in the way that is supposed. The Aviary-inspired disinformation was not (as some suggest) to create the UFO mythology out of whole cloth as a distraction (i.e. UFOs don’t really exist except as a government mind control experiment). Rather, it was to cover up what the UFO/alien reality is really doing.

Maybe realising the vastness of disinfo helps put a closure to your question?

have a look at the norway spiral, that was pretty crazy stuff - not saying its related to this weird agency thing though!

Back
Top Bottom