The ascension event that didn't happen in 2012....So when?

SilverBlack

A Disturbance in the Force
I am sorry if this question has been answered, I did a bit of a search but couldn't find what I was looking for. The great ascension event that was prophesised to take place in December 2012 obviously failed to eventuate. I can confirm that the organic portals that surround me in my life started celebrating and behaving differently in 2012, I noticed this without knowing about the ascension prediction at the time. So what is the updated information on this event? 2012 was the beginning of my horrific what I can only assume is some kind of forced spiritual awakening which began with the infliction of a series of traumas and still continues to this day. I have a vested interest in the ascension of the Earth and humanity, I want out of this 3D reality more than most, I never want to reincarnate again ever ever ever. I have a destiny to fulfill first though apparently and that I assume has something to do with waking humanity - how though? I can't get past the internet trolls. In fact I have never met the real world trapped in an OP web! Anyway an update on ascension would be great, cheers.

Whenever you are ready.

In the meantime it looks like you have a lot of catching up to do, reading. Check out the newbie section for hints on reading material.

Hello SilverBlack,

Seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

As for the question of the "great ascension event", it was clear that no such a thing would happen in December 2012, or at least, not in the way it was depicted. Things are more complex than an instant "ascension" for everyone, even for those who are not ready nor willing to, but rather a long transformative process, with consequences that can only be conjectured.

You can have an idea of some discussions about the 2012 subject by searching for the discussions about the Dec. 12th 2012 session for example, or the threads about the promoters of that failed prediction.

Hi SilverBlack,

In addition to mkrnhr's advice, you might also wish to look into The Wave series by Laura and the concept of The Work as described in the teachings of Gurdjieff for more clues.

Welcome to the Forum. :)

Yes reading all the wave books carefully sounds like a good idea since this fixed date for 2012 as some kind of ascension point was never the real issue to begin with. That idea out there was then largely based on the interpretation of the maya calendar by some people who said it would end there and that this further means a specific time of almost instantaneous changes. As other researchers rightly pointed out even then and afterwards (like Graham Hancock) is that the Calender didn't end there but just began a new phase or circle around that time.

If you follow this forum and the readings from Laura closely, you will soon realize that there is much more to this "time of transition" then any single fixed date or time. As everything, it rather seems to be a non linear process then a linear progression. Also the saying of the C's comes to mind that (paraphrasing) "there is no free lunch, and if you think there is, you are the lunch".

You might also want to have a closer look on the work of Gurdjieff and how "the work" might play into "ascension".

Hi,
Thanks for all your replies and advice. I will head to the 'newbies' section and post an intro about myself. I have been reading for about 72 hours straight! Yes still have a lot of catching up to do, so glad I found this site, feel I have found the real world finally :-)

SilverBlack said:
Hi,
Thanks for all your replies and advice. I will head to the 'newbies' section and post an intro about myself. I have been reading for about 72 hours straight! Yes still have a lot of catching up to do, so glad I found this site, feel I have found the real world finally :-)

Yup, I can totally relate to that feeling SilverBlack! :) It would be great to learn more about you so an intro in the newbies section would be really useful. Have a look at what other people wrote to get an idea of what to include - and to get to know us better too!

As others have pointed out, your questions will be answered through the forum but most importantly the Wave series. The answers you're after are very complex and it would be difficult to provide them quickly. The Wave offers very clear to understand context for them so enjoy the adventure of discovery that's ahead of you!!

Back
Top Bottom