'The black', english translation

J

Jsf

First translation/correction by F.S., J.S., R.M., and G.S.

- 1- I am detached from life - because I already lived it.

- 1.1- Life does not interest me - because I already dreamt when I lived. [necessity to surpass life, reject common influences]

- 1.2- Life is not exceptional - because I live again - [life] is not an exception.

- 1.3- It is not by attachment or pleasure that I live again - it is by obligation.

- 1.4- Life is gray - I know all the colors - mingled, they are white.

- 1.5- Life is a continuation - because - reprieves are useless.

- 1.6- There is no hope to live - I know the hope.

- 1.7- There is a future without interest - I already lived the future.

- 1.8- There are no values in life - I know life without men.

- 1.9- Love is weak - I know a superior love - life does not allow it.

- 1.10- I knew life - I knew the statement of the life - I say again on life. I am condemned to the men.

- 2- There is hate in men - only because hate develops in life.

- 2.1- There are causes and consequences - causes and consequences. always are identical.

- 2.2- Certainties are only in man. The life of man does not have the dimension of life.

- 3- All that is fixed is weak. Men can only consider life.

- 3.1- No man knows the moving - life is the moving - man does not know the life - source of his exasperation.

- 3.2- Life has neither beginning nor end - man has a beginning and a life and has neither beginning nor end - the man is out-life and in-life. Man is between infinite. Hence his doubts.

- 4- Between man and God there is a cliff. The man of God knows the dizziness. [no reference to believes, 'God' is an image here]

- 5- Those who like life like the present - but the present does not exist. [“present� as understood by the men who do not live in the “present�]

- 5.1- Those which do not like life do not like the present - but the present does not exist.

- 5.2- It is useless to express yourself by the senses - because there is no present.

- 6- There are escaped prisoners of life - they are the great men.

- 6.1- There is the black. To prefer the black instead of life. [please note : refers to an extremely large concept, obviously not the color. The black is to some extent a “ultimate ideal of conscience" . No reference to "black/white", "dark/light", etc]

- 6.2- All life is tragic. [in french, "dramatique" - essentially negative]

- 7- The black is not tragic.

- 8- Life is an eternal return. In the life there is no other movement than the eternal return.

- 8.1- To rise among the men [like psychopaths] – causes the reverse of the [evoluating] life - man is a mirror of life because he has not surpassed it yet.

- 8.2- The more one lives, the more one lives again, and so on. The more one has black, the less he has life.

- 9- The black is the end of the eternal return – let us go towards the black.

- 10- More one lives - less one has - more one is.

- 11- One should gather the black seeds - it is necessary that life becomes blacker than Chinese ink. [Accumulation makes it possible to life to be in agreement with a higher reality towards which it must tend.]

- 12- To reach the black is to reach insolubility - the eternal return dissolves - it is necessary to go against the eternal return. [Life always keeps in it its fragmentary aspect : the black unify]

- 13-The more black, the slower life is - life should be stopped.

- 13.1- It is necessary that the will to live is always the will to live the last time.

- 14- Art creates the black. [i.e., creates a “shock� which makes it possible to open to the knowledge of the black].

- 14.1- The more man lives some lifes - the more he advances towards art - more he advances towards his salvation.

- 15- The light is the absence of the surplus of life - the light is the black.

- 16- Religions preaches the light - but religions are in the middle of life - religion is an error less erroneous than living. [the religions are corrupted by the limits of life, they finally adapt to life, the religions are declining and do not encourage to surpass life, on the contrary, since they make it possible “to live better � .] [nb2 : "way of the monk"]

- 16.1- The religion teaches the black to men - it teaches badly because religion is simple - because men are simple. [not developped]

- 16.2- Philosophy duplicates life and creates analogies - philosophy seeks the black. [Philosophy seeks an ultimate conscience, a conceptual reality of the things and the world. It contains many accesses to the black because it invites to go beyond life with the means of comprehension.]

- 17- The black is the secret - to know the black is to know life - knowning a part is knowing the other. [The conscience of the black is acquired after becoming conscious of the reality of life.]

- 18- The black purifies - I recognize the men of the black - they are purer. [and what they do is less futile - i.e., and what they aim is not to stay in the constraints of life.]

- 19- Black needs unity - the concentration is needed - man must concentrate.

- 20- Who knows the black knows the infinite. Who has the black has the infinite. Who has the united black is not man any more - he goes beyond the eternal return. [change of state and density, transmutation]

- 21- The black is the universe and all existing thing - because the universe and the all existing thing has a proportion of black which should be known.

- 22.1- 'Having' dominates 'knowing'. Possessing the black dominates knowing the black. Man must first know and then have.

- 23- The black is the aim of life - the creation of the black must be the creation of life.

- 24- We evolve to the black - nothing can go against - but we evolve slowly - and we are not very advanced. [By weakness we want to remain within the limits of life, without considering its reality and the means to go beyond. Acting in this way I called weakness. Finding the energy of going towards the black I call strength.]

- 25- Destruction is an illusion - it contradicts the black - it is necessary to be detached from the destruction.

- 26- The black is not a simplicity - the black is an absolute.

- 27- To lead men towards the black - here is our task.

- 28- Only the people who thought the black or know the black understand.

- 29- The knowledge of the black brings the keys of the world - I know the black - it is necessary to propagate knowledge. ["I" = everyone who knows]

- 30- The black is not a certainty - the black is an absolute.

- 31- It is necessary to give up life immediately and to devoted oneself to the black and the propagation of knowledge.

- 31.1- Life should be abandonned - especially not to live again without evolving to the black - it would be evil.

- 32- Evil is the opposite of the black.

- 32.1- The forces which force the black are the forces of evil.

- 34- Love is known as a cause of the black - Love is its attraction and its message.

- 34.1- Love makes it possible to propagated the black - human love is only a window which opens to the black.

- 35- Life does not have a direction - life does not go towards the black - life in oneself is a neutral evil.

- 36- The black is joy.

- 37- The man of black has to look at the black part of other men and amplify it. [elevate the Man's level of consciouness.]

- 38- The speech is a neutral evil if it is so.

- 38.1- The envy or desire that belongs to life is neutral evilness. [stagnation]

- 39- The man only have the acquired that lasts - nothing [material] is acquired.

- 40- The seeker of black is a man of overtaking : he has the conscience of the Feeling. [it is related to the higher emotional center]

- 41- The black is saving in itself. Life only allows the black that is saving for itself.

- 41.2- You have to obtain the means that life relatively offers by means of life and that allows a better access to the black.

- 43- The quest for the black is comparable to the flight and the touchdown of the falcon. [Research thus comprehension/'revelation'.]

Back
Top Bottom