The Bucegi Mountain Secrets

edgitarra

Jedi Council Member
I had some knowledge about these facts, but never managed to reach such a complete description an english version. It talks about the mountains in Bucegi as being an anomalous place. The description is very long, and the happenings are quite strange.

A Summary of the discovery...

There are 4 primary tunnels and further sub tunnels that lead to deeper and bigger places which you will have heard of but with different names.
In these tunnels you will find rooms, huge rooms, with huge tables and stone chairs for people much, much taller than us.
The projection room contains all our history and can be replayed visually.
A table where you can perform holographic experiments with DNA, mix and match anything you wish and see what the results would be.
These rooms were created 50,000 years ago and each is connected to each other, protected by a energy source which actives all as one is activated.
The locations are; Near the Sphinx in Egypt, Baghdad, Mount Kailash in Tibet and the Bucegi Mountains in Romania. The inner tunnels lead to a secret World under the Gobi Plateau in Mongolia and to Antarctica.
This connects to WWII and the German Tibet expedition, Romania being fast-tracked into NATO, hollow earth, the eye above the pyramid and more.

http://www.hiddenfromhumanity.com/bucegi-mountain-secrets/bucegi.html

Ed

The picure of the Sphinx located near those mountains is quite eerie. A google search on the subject pulls up all known disinformation sites, so I dare say there may be some truth to the matter, rolled up in between lots of lies and semi-truths. Interesting concept, and I do recall the C's mentioning underground bases, as well as people living inside the Earth (I will have to look up the exact sessions referencing this).

It's quite a lengthy read and many points are interesting if they're true.

However, as I was reading it, quite a number of red flags were raised in my mind as points of concern.

The amphora had neither patterns nor inscriptions. It was made of a special reddish metal and did not have handles. The elegant lid did not allow the contents to be seen. Cezar lifted it and then, bending forward, I could see a very fine white glowing dust inside. Curiously, the interior walls were discretely lit by a blue light that emphasized the almost magical flashes of the white dust.
“A sample of it was analyzed,” explained Cezar. “The American researchers were puzzled to discover that it represented an unknown crystalline structure of monatomic gold. This is a derivative of gold which is bright white and the atoms are placed in a two-dimensional network as opposed to common gold which is yellow and has atoms placed in a three-dimensional network. The monatomic gold dust is very difficult to obtain, especially in a very high purity, as is described in some ancient texts and the few genuine alchemy references from the Middle East. Practically speaking, modern science has not been able to obtain the extraordinarily pure monatomic gold dust. Even so, incredible therapeutic effects, especially regarding regenerative capacity, have been noticed on living tissues. That is why there are still a few sources of information concerning the technology for obtaining the monatomic gold. An American scientist told me that NASA was very interested in that and huge sums of money had been invested into researching it.”
I had never heard about monatomic gold up to that moment and its use was not very clear to me.
“But why are some persons so interested in this dust?” I asked Cezar. “Did you tell Signore Massini about the existence of the gold dust?”
“The venerable one knew about it before entering here. I do not know how and from where the Masonic elite had such sources of information, but they surely heard about it before this discovery. I myself wondered why Signore Massini was so interested in getting it. I talked with both our scientists and the American ones who seemed to know something about it.”

The Interior Plan of the Projection Room
They told me that, in its pure form, it strongly stimulated certain energetic flows and exchanges at the cellular level and particularly at the neuronal one. In other words, it produces a much accelerated rejuvenation process. They said that, theoretically, one could live in the same physical body for thousands of years if one consumed a well determined quantity of that dust periodically. It is mind-blowing and almost unbelievable for the condition and mentality of the present individual, but this explains many enigmatical aspects in humankind’s history, aspects about the incredible longevity of some important figures; and it also clarifies the hidden intentions of the Masonic elite.”

As I understand it from the Cs, monoatomic gold is not beneficial. Although the purity mentioned in the quote is supposedly higher than anything hitherto found on earth, I expect that it's still not beneficial. I also invariably become suspicious when something is offered as a short cut to eternal life without the alchemical Work on the Self.

I then witnessed a huge hologram with moving elements projected from the slot of the dome. I quickly understood these projections were main aspects of the extremely ancient past of humanity.
Although it was a brief rendition of our ancient past, it included information concerning the hidden origin of Mankind. I clearly realized the mistake of Darwin’s theory of evolution. Its fundamental error was not the enforced idea but the ignorance. Precise elements happened on Earth so long ago, elements that I saw rendered in an exceptionally intelligent and profoundly intuitive synthesis. My legs sank under me with emotion and I kneeled as I watched the true images of the most important events in Man’s history, including its real origin which creates so many disputes to this day.
Unfortunately, I was not allowed to write in this book certain essential aspects of our planet’s past that I had watched in a compact version. These events were rendered exactly the way they happened tens and hundreds of thousands of years before. This was the condition Cezar asked me to keep in order to respect the terms of the top secret mutual agreement between Romania and the United States.

To me much of the text suffers from a combination of vagueness and topics that anyone searching for truth will find interesting. It would be very informative to know what elements "were rendered in an exceptionally intelligent and profoundly intuitive synthesis"

Throughout the article the character of Cezar seem to be the one in the know and the source to Radu (the author of the books that the article is based upon). At one point it's mentioned that Cezar has left Department Zero to become an ambassador to the countries inside the earth, which makes it difficult to verify anything.

I'm referring to a certain essential truth of the life of Jesus which few know and fewer can prove. That event happened shortly after the crucifixion of Christ.
For example, he was not helped by anyone to carry the wooden log on his back up to the hill where many people were crucified. There was an attempt to do so, a woman and a man at the base of the hill, but they were brutally sent away.
Furthermore in the beginning there weren't many people on the way to his crucifixion. It's true that they tried to kill Christ and here the intervention of the Roman solders was commendable. The madness of the crowd however, truly started only after one of the solders was almost killed by a rock that struck him in the head. In a few minutes there was a frenzy. There was a lot of dust and then Christ fell to his knees, head down, brought down by the weight of the log he was carrying. Several solders on horseback arrived and reestablished order to a certain degree. Those who stood on both sides of the road were throwing stones and many other objects, both at Jesus and at the solders. Many men were beaten and wounded. Only after the actual crucifixion did things start to settle down slightly.
As far as I know, there is no account, not even an approximate one, about the events that followed his death on the cross. In general, texts have only described facts and characters – many of whom do not coincide exactly with the ones mentioned in the Gospels – but not other very important phenomena that took place in that short interval.
I must admit that the phenomena that happened in those moments were truly frightening and would shake the conceptions and knowledge of our current society. Those who witnessed it could put no words into explaining what they were witnessing.
It was dusk, shortly after Jesus was removed from the cross. I saw very dark clouds gathering very quickly in the sky and concentrate above the hill, descending very low and only a few dozen meters above peoples heads. I also saw lightening and threatening storms that were higher than the others.
I then saw the signs of a terrible earthquake and I understood why those human beings were running with no apparent purpose, being caught in panic. Some crossed collapsed on the ground together with the crucified men. On the opposite side, a massive landslide occurred which practically tore the small hill from a third of its base, making it look like a straight wall.
In the darkness caused by the earthquake, slowly coming out of the violent clouds, two giant discs appeared in the sky. Their edges were marked by some intermittent signalling lights which were orange and blue in color. Those lights seemed to go around those giant discs. A few seconds afterwards, over the hill and above the nearby town, huge cones of intense light were projected at certain intervals and lit everything underneath them up to the smallest detail.
One of the discs remained above the hill while the other headed slowly for the town. At first I saw how the men remained paralyzed, looking up at the two apparitions. Then they started screaming; and judging by the looks on their faces and the fact that they were covering their ears with their hands, the two discs were emitting terrible sounds that coincided with the projection of the giant cones of light.

I can't recall having read this version of Jesus death. From the session of 30 May 1998 we have the following:

Q: His name was Jesinavarah, as you said before. During his lifetime, did he have a large following?

A: Towards the end, and after.

Q: You said that he was not crucified, that he was taken up into a ship on a beam of light - at what age did this happen?

I'm sure that there are a lot of very interesting truths to be discovered in the Bucegi mountains but from this articles I find it very hard to find out what is truth and what is deception. FWIW.

Thanks Thor for you explanations. When I was reading it yesterday, I had the same feeling about the red flags. Some of the information could be true, some could be very deceving. One simple example which I really do no trust at all are the youtube links about it, on the tv show from Antena 1, as well the mysterious call which sounds fake.

It's a very strange story that I just discovered.

(for french speakers/readers, the first book is just published :
_https://www.amazon.fr/D%C3%A9couverte-Bucegi-extraterrestre-Histoire-lhumanit%C3%A9/dp/2362770206/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1480200026&sr=1-1&keywords=bucegi

didn't read it yet but watched a "short" description here :
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ6aLsCF8PI

and a long there : _http://hym.media/decouverte-au-bucegi/ )

Of course, the first easy move is to say it's all BS, but in the long presentation, there was really interesting stuffs, little details... I really don't know what to thing about this. OK, an easy bet is to say there are truth and lies in it :lol:

So I read the first volume of this series. All I can say so far is yes yes yes about all what is written, except the parts that I can't verify. Are they any romanian people here that could have a take on it ?

Back
Top Bottom