The "Change" as apparently expected by abductees

What do populations do? They grow. And at some point the resources become depleted. And then as survival becomes a fight for resources, we turn on each other. And so then, we form groups, and naturally we stick to our kindred.

So, where resources are abundant and populations are stable, we have no problem mingling with other groups, but as civilizations reach a crisis point, then it falls to pieces, and they break along racial groupings, because everyone gathers toward people with similar sensibilities.

So, when there is plenty, there is no problem. People, get along and cooperate. But in crisis, cooperation is not so easy, because goodwill is exploited and the degenerates hoard.

So, a civilization can only accommodate so much, and it also requires civilized people. With degeneration, people are as cancer to it.
You might have heard the argument: 'If we put everyone on earth next to each other, it would take up a small percentage...'

You can make such a statement, and it may be true, but the problem is the percentage of degenerate, uncivil people who grow in numbers faster than the civil ones who bare the brunt of keeping civilisation going. So, population, resources, combined with the degenerative effects the ease of life fosters, creates a life-death cycle in civilizations not unlike animal life in nature that overpopulate and collapse.

So, with the life cycle of civilization understood, what are all the bombs, bomb shelters, civil defence measures for? At some point there is a final solution. But it must not be called what it is, because we've always held ourselves above all, but sophistication aside, we are like the simpler creatures, but have a greater life cycle. And we could maintain it indefinitely, but for climate and earth changes that have their own cycles, and we are subject to greater forces, and degenerative forces.

So, if aliens wanted, they can just wait. 'Aliens' can be a boogeyman that draw attention away from ourselves, and reality.

Yes as Catherine Austin Fitts said years ago in response to being asked about aliens something to the effect of "I'm not sure what the truth is about aliens, but for all practical purposes, there's already been an alien take-over. Just look at those running Washington--their agenda is so out of line with the American people they might as well be aliens".

And interesting that now the government is disclosing "documentation" of UFO's to distract with "the aliens are out there" vs. already here; and simultaneously legalizing pot (and psilocybin mushrooms in two states!) for those who've avoided being drugged with pharmaceuticals.

It's unfortunate that more psychedelics are being peddled now. I heard a story where a group of friends went out and took psychedelics in a state park and experienced strange anomalies afterwards. For instance, the trip back home took around 6 hours as opposed to 9 hours and small details were changed in their own homes. One vividly remembered that she did not have a clock on her stove and now her stove has one among other stuff. Her boyfriend told her that it was always there. She went to see her sister and they both experienced stuff like this.

It makes one wonder if some of these psychedelics open one to external spiritual influences that allows them to be spirited-away? If state parks are anything like national parks where a bunch of people go missing, it seems really dangerous. And plus, in the transcripts, the Cs said that psychedelics can be detrimental to one's spiritual development.

I disagree. Too many survivors still alive at this point to throw in the towel and declare that there's nothing we can do. There's a lot of untangling taking effect, in my own little life and in the lives of others. Still too many desparate agendas being launched by the STS PTB.

Would the Cs have made this effort if there was no chance for this alien take over to fail? I don't understand how helping to build us into a more resilient type of human over the past few decades works in all of this unless the loosh is more potent from those who understand what is happening and are helpless to stop it?

When you say "survivors", are you refering to this?

Survivors of the spiritual hurricane?

I think when we speculate, we are like voyeurs, and that makes us apart from what we envision. So, whatever circumstances we find ourselves in, the difference being that it is real, and our humanity is present. And so, for the hardships we'd endure, our humanity would strengthen, and our social ties, and all the things we take for granted will kick in.

And so for all the doom we speculate, it is more fear than reality, because we always envision these things as though we are looking at a tv. If we found ourselves in the circumstance, we would be as heros and brave, but that is just natural, and not like on tv as well.

I say this because sometimes I feel bad about being negative. And it's because I don't account for our humanity, and that is the most important thing. And if you don't account for that, then it only stirs up fears. And make you look like a fearmonger.

And that is the underlying problem with doom scenarios, it implies a faithless underpinning of a problem. And makes it scarier than it would actually be.

2. So.., when the invasion fails to shift the vibration enough to call it a win, what happens to all those alien souls left here in this failed colony?

Well..! This is the Great School, after all! The lessons shall commence in spite of all evil plans and avoidance tactics. And what do they have to buffer themselves? They can't even remember where they came from! They left all their high-tech goodies behind. Mama Borg Creche isn't going to cuddle them tonight despite how much they might crave it. The alien wienies are getting batted around by the school of hard knocks, and after enough lifetimes of that, they may actually begin to benefit from the long and painful process of becoming.., dare we say it? Human!

Ha ha ha! We're going to grind 'em up and spit out respectable members of the race.

Welcome to the Soul Crucible, you flabby, sad-sack recruits!

Well, after reading many books, I understood exactly the inverse story : the Aliens are upgrading "human containers" (bodies) so they become more effective as prisons for our souls.

Well, after reading many books, I understood exactly the inverse story : the Aliens are upgrading "human containers" (bodies) so they become more effective as prisons for our souls.
I apologize if this has been mentioned before, have you read Laura's book High Strangeness? If not, it would be a great book to add to the many books you have already read.

I couldn't help but think of this thread and possible libtard 'alien invasion' when seeing this short video. It looks to be a clip from Kaitlin Bennet (from Liberty Hangout and gun rights activist who video tapes going to college campuses and asking students questions) and a girl who grabs her mic and looks just creepy overall.

First, they came for our guns. Then they came for our mics.

I couldn't help but think of this thread and possible libtard 'alien invasion' when seeing this short video. It looks to be a clip from Kaitlin Bennet (from Liberty Hangout and gun rights activist who video tapes going to college campuses and asking students questions) and a girl who grabs her mic and looks just creepy overall.

The most horrifying in this is not that it could be an hybrid, but a real human being !

And if it was not the "f" gest at the beginning, yes, we could think it was an hybrid, or an hubrid as David Jacobs says. Unless some mischievous abductee learn them as something very appropriated :whistle:

Maybe some alien subects are code-speak to address certain human types and speak openly about their qualities as a way to: speak about them, suggest, deflect, and communicate to the subconscious without being too explicit.

You hear of grays, workers, reptilians, and another type - zombies. Those all can describe human types - just like in old fables there were elves, trolls, ogres, ect.

So, it could be like veiled references addressing things discussed with discretion, and so it is fictionalized, And alien lore is more modern and better hidden in its delivery, since it is suggestion.

I wonder how well those 'upgraded' containers are going to fare long-term?

Who is promoting procreation and who is not?

And which containers are the upgrades -and which are just grist for the mill? Are the upgrades alien abductees, or the general population of hormone and chemically altered people around us today?

There's also the whole 3D to 4D shift which has been described. Who knows what features will manifest via switched-on genetics? We're lab mice in a very complicated experiment trying to do our best with limited brains and resources. One way or another, a messy war of invasion/colonization is certainly going to leave everybody somewhere unexpected. When the chips fall, hopefully there will be enough healthy bodies available which are good for upwardly seeking souls to learn their lessons effectively and make progress within.

Back
Top Bottom