The Corruption of Reality

Kila

Jedi
One more question..

I am almost through the book The Corruption of Reality and someone had mentioned that there was a thread on this book and I am not finding it. Could someone post me a link?

Also, since I'm asking. Sometimes I see people's posts that have something like embedded links..is that right? You know where the link won't show just some words describing it... how do you do that?

Kila said:
Also, since I'm asking. Sometimes I see people's posts that have something like embedded links..is that right? You know where the link won't show just some words describing it... how do you do that?

To do this, you hit the 'insert hyperlink' button, which is the second from the left when you go to post. It will give you the following (pretend the angle brackets are square brackets, because I can't actually use the square brackets to show you):

<url></url>

You then put an equal sign (=) after the 'url' in the first set of brackets, followed by the link; between the two sets of brackets, you put the word you want to appear in blue. For example:

<url=http://sott.net>News</url>

becomes:

News

Kila said:
I am almost through the book The Corruption of Reality and someone had mentioned that there was a thread on this book and I am not finding it. Could someone post me a link?

Perhaps more like info here and there, perhaps if you search by John Schumaker, you'll find more info.

Back
Top Bottom