Resource icon

FOTCM The Cosmic Context of Greek Philosophers- Reading Workshop Lectures & Slideshow 2024-06-20

No permission to download

Arwenn

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Arwenn submitted a new resource:

The Cosmic Context of Greek Philosophers- Reading Workshop Lectures & Slideshow - Slideshows from Reading Workshop on The Cosmic Context of Greek Philosophy by Laura Knight-Jadczyk

This resource is a lecture series containing video presentation with slides, extracted from our weekly Cassiopaea Reading Workshop. It explores Laura Knight-Jadczyk's guest posts on Arkadiusz Jadczyk's blog, titled The Cosmic Context of Greek Philosophers,...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks, Arwenn - there is a problem, however. After extraction I found the following:

1719733195619.png

It seems that two of the files are incomplete - maybe this is an issue from my end, but maybe you can check on your end, whether or not the files are complete.

Thanks, Arwenn - there is a problem, however. After extraction I found the following:

View attachment 97718

It seems that two of the files are incomplete - maybe this is an issue from my end, but maybe you can check on your end, whether or not the files are complete.

Hi Nicklebleu, thanks for making us aware of this. Its not an issue on your end as I downloaded to investigate and had the same issue. Leave it with us to try and get the problem rectified.

Back
Top Bottom