The Death of Disney

Remember it isn't just Mickey that's gone 'woke' or thru the wringer of societal perversion for the endgame, it is the entire Western corporate structure because it's all owned/controlled by the same corporation, Vanguard, of which little data seems to be publicly available. Look it up online, I thought the report was fairly new a few years ago when I first saw it on Zerohedge, and wondered why no one took it to the next level. Well, they did, only ZH didn't post it, but it was online years ago... nearly 15 by now. A handful of companies control each industry and 2 companies control all of them... Blackrock and Vanguard, with the latter controlling the former... the SG families that control Vangaurd control the companies, the politicians in the uniparty in DC, the MSM, the universities, the religions etc... all of it. So, when their satanic script for global regime change is sent out, all the companies get it here in the West, not just Disney. But, when there's only a handful controlling them all, it seems that it is.

We have been warned about this for along time and now the fruit is falling from the tree. Time is running short, no? Next up is crashing the rest of their OWO, the stocks and bond markets, real estate etc. The pain trade follows as the sheeple freeze in disbelief, carefully conditioned to believe the 'Fed has their back'.

This pattern is also why Hollywood is losing to little Korea as the rest of the world goes BRICS, as long as Putin has their back. And the C's have warned us about where that leads... a short war to end the OWO, right? Destroying the old Hollywood, Wall Street etc is nothing when you control it all and can't imagine not controlling it all in the NWO., especially when you have planned massive population reduction. Who needs customers, right?

Who needs customers, right?
Who cares about customers? One's consciousness needs its memories. I am downloading as much as I can all Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Lucas Arts, Hanna&Barbera, TCM, (and etc.), cartoons, movies, whatever, done before closures, takeovers and mergers.
Memories are part of the soul.

handful of companies control each industry and 2 companies control all of them... Blackrock and Vanguard, with the latter controlling the former... the SG families that control Vangaurd control the companies, the politicians in the uniparty in DC, the MSM, the universities, the religions etc... all of it. So, when their satanic script for global regime change is sent out, all the companies get it here in the West, not just Disney. But, when there's only a handful controlling them all, it seems that it is.
Getting fooled by seemingly disparate entities that operate secretively in lockstep is the hallmark of deception.

Just had a look at a few other videos on the death of Disney. Basically, it sounds like Disney started to die when they started aggressively expanding it's empire by buying other franchises and stopped creating their own product. They're just 'Disneyeing' everyone else's creation which unifies the message across all the franchises. There are other things too like the insane amount of money being spent on flops, boring live action remakes, bad stories, a billion dollar hotel that died in a year, Disney+ bleeding cash, etc.

(22:54)

@ 19:10-21:27
Disney also seems to despise its own fan base or rather the fan bases they acquired along with their purchases. See, no one who was a Marvel or Star Wars fan was a Disney fan. This just ended up being the company that owns the properties fans cared about so the focus shifts to what that company is doing with said product. This interesting transactional relationship between a big ips audience and a company that had nothing to do with it prior, has become incredibly contentious.

Disney isn't the only company to fall under what it perceives as social pressure, but it has. In modern times, ESG scores are kept on all major corporations to make sure they're following the latest Trend in supporting the most current thing which is directly contradictory to certain productions bottom line. Disney's focus on fulfilling diversity quotas instead of focusing on producing quality product has drastically impacted the amount of money each film and show makes. ... You certainly don't have to have your finger on the pulse of popular culture to even recognize what's going on. People just answer the call with their wallets. If it's the first movie to start a black paraplegic deaf and blind person without their sense of smell, that's all well and good. But did you produce a good movie or was it the focus of everything- especially the marketing on the fact that it's the first movie starring a black paraplegic deaf and blind person without their sense of smell?

Hollywood itself has turned to focusing more on social justice issues instead of actually making anything good. And Disney's right alongside their Studio counterparts in doing this. There's no further proof needed than the literal diversity requirements the Academy Awards have issued if you want to be considered for a nomination moving forward. The tension between Disney and its fans is palpable, with each passing year someone in the production or one of its subsidiary Studios will cry out '-ist' or '-ism' words for anyone who dares to criticize their product. Hiding behind some sort of 'oppression shield' to blame its box office or viewership failings on its own audience. It's truly amazing to watch this happen over and over again and with declining numbers month after month movie after movie and show after show it's hard to think fans aren't getting fed up with it. Disney has also thrown its hat into the political Arena picking a fight with the governor of Florida over laws that have absolutely nothing to do with business but social issues.

If you wish, watch this next one from the beginning to 1:34 then skip to 3:40. Don't bother watching after 13:06 as it basically becomes an ad for how to fix Disney.

I found this comment quite interesting.

@ 12:20-13:06
For example, with so many Big Temple Disney releases lately had a main character becoming jaded just because they lost a loved one. It happened with Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Indiana Jones, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Heck, even Haunted Mansion in Secret Invasion, which you probably shouldn't know, because why would you ever bother to see those things? This generation of stories has seen our fictional heroes become miserable, and let's be real, that is not something that fans want to see. We fell in love with these characters for a reason. They inspired us for a reason. Seeing them crushed under the same depression of reality that we real people face every day is not fun. Sure, it might be more realistic to see a disillusioned Indiana Jones, but audiences go to the movies to escape from reality, to believe in something better, something greater, to have something to hope for and aspire to. And Disney is no longer providing those hopeful messages.

A handful of companies control each industry and 2 companies control all of them... Blackrock and Vanguard, with the latter controlling the former...
I remember reading, somewhere, that Vanguard was actually the top controller. We see a lot of how Blackrock owns everything, but hardly a mention is ever made of Vanguard, which, I'm sure, that's how they want it.

I give you,

The Death of Disney - Narrated by David Attenborough​

Is this really Attenborough?
I would never expect him to use such language. Also i was under the impression he is connected to the pedo cabal.
This wildlife clip narrated by him just popped on my feed and the voice on Disney documentary sounds like his at first but more i listen more it doesn’t.
I am posting it here for comparison. Here he is also using tricky language but its proper.
Anyhows was just wondering…

Is this really Attenborough?

If you notice in the title, it says "The Death of Disney- Narrated by A.I David Attenborough".

Artificial Intelligence. Pretty convincing.

Also, I had a memory earlier of when Disney bought the rights to Happy Birthday. Stupid. Good thing it didn't last. Disney does not own 'happy'.

If you notice in the title, it says "The Death of Disney- Narrated by A.I David Attenborough".

Artificial Intelligence. Pretty convincing.
I never opened it on YouTube just watched here so I missed the title.
Well i am glad my ear beat AI this time 😊

Back
Top Bottom