The deeper nature of magnetism

While searching for evidence that could further support and/or explain magnetic therapy I ended up here
http://www.geocities.com/bibhasde/magmass.html

It's not related to the use of static magnetic fields for healing but I thought that the theory of a certain "Bibhas De" on the deeper nature of magnetism was interesting enough to cite it here. I haven't given it much evaluation yet. Also, the site is very recent. So, for those who are better positioned as myself ...

His general take on the way science and particularly physics is conducted these days will surely resonate. See for instance
http://www.geocities.com/bibhasde/physicsessays.html

Throughout the history of man, there have been efforts to dominate the world. In the realm of statecraft: the great conquerors like Alexander the Great and great mad men like Adolf Hitler. In the realm of religion: the great proselytizers. In the realm of culture: MTV. In the realm of fiction: Dr. No and SPECTER. But to date, no one has even conceived of the possibility of intellectual world domination. If physics has run out of steam, it is not because we have run out of smart people. Quite the contrary. It is because that steam is being diverted with diabolical cleverness to power a far grander plan: Intellectual domination of the world through a two-pronged approach:
- Take control of the physics agenda
- Take control of the religion agenda
Thus, the new savior will be fashioned by taking elements of Galileo, Newton and Einstein on one hand, and Christ, Jehovah, Buddha etc et al on the other. The Media will be the mechanism for constructing this image. Then a glossy teflon coat will be applied to add the glam factor. We will then have the composite Supreme Planetary Savior (SPS) who will control the world absolutely by the end of this century. Actually, we already have the first prototype being Beta-tested.
With my special pair of spectacles which let me distinguish who is not a regular human being, I have looked at this Protosavior. The most incredible truth that has been revealed to me I will now share with you:
The Supreme Planetary Savior(SPS) is actually the ultimate Advanced BS Artist (ABA). They are one and the same.
Or here: http://www.geocities.com/bibhasde/photon.html
With "Bibhas De" on the THE official VIEW OF THE PHOTON:

An obfuscation within a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

Q. How can further progress be made?
By breaking the lock of that secret wing. Now is a good time to do this. The powers that be of physics are engaged in a raucous party over something called String Theory. They have drunk of the mathematical beauty and elegance of String Theory - they are drunk out of their gourd. Their Gurus are doing a footlight celebrity dance, and the rest are cheering on. They cannot hear you now if you break the lock.
acl_04.jpg

An obfuscation within a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

I am behind the duel star/planetary theory, connecting our system with a companion and describing the two as: a binary star/planetary system.
And I can prove it...

Back
Top Bottom