The difference

Luka91

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello!
What is now the difference between the Annunaki(if they exist) and the reptilians- Lizzy?
I have found that the Annunaki have create us as slaves but they have "create" us with just 2 DNA chains. But the Lizzys, if I have understood this, destroyed our 10 chains after the "fall". Can somebody explain me that 'cause I don't know further. Is this everything a conspiracy again? Or it is really been so. If it is, what is the difference between the Annunaki and the Lizzys? Cheers :)

You are making the assumption that any of the claims about the Annunaki made by Sitchin are true.

Edit: corrected typo

Laura said:
You are making the assumption that any of the claims about the Annunaki made by Stichin are true.

Maybe.
Did you mean "Stichin" or "Sitchin"? Thanks

I'm pretty sure that was a typo as 'Stichin' did not write about the Annunaki. In fact there is likely no such author with that name. If there were two authors who wrote about the Annunaki, one name Stichin and one named Sitchin, I think that would be pretty incredible and that would be a valid question in that case. However a simple typo is a simple typo. I am glad I could help you with such a mind bender.

:)

Luka91 said:
Laura said:
You are making the assumption that any of the claims about the Annunaki made by Stichin are true.

Maybe.

Dawn said:
I'm pretty sure that was a typo as 'Stichin' did not write about the Annunaki. In fact there is likely no such author with that name. If there were two authors who wrote about the Annunaki, one name Stichin and one named Sitchin, I think that would be pretty incredible and that would be a valid question in that case. However a simple typo is a simple typo. I am glad I could help you with such a mind bender.

:)

Luka91 said:
Laura said:

Maybe.

No no :) I have searched on Google and there was a Stichin :D. But, thanks :D

Back
Top Bottom