The Dot Connector Magazine Issue 13 Promo Trailer!

Great advert for The Dot Connector, if this doesn’t get people interested I don’t know what would.
Awesome work. :clap:

Jerry, are you receiving a message saying your adobe flash player has crashed or something like that?

I've been having hitches with vids lately - just refreshing the page helps most of the time.

This video is playing for me... Great work on a great theme, well done :thup:

If you are using Firefox, they had an update recently and urged to update flash as well, so perhaps best to check it out on adobe site. Also, apparently Google chrome latest version (if you are using it, of course) has a bug that takes out flash.

A superb trailer, now I want to see the movie! :lol: So looking forward to my DCM copy in the mail.

Well done, I shall be sharing too.

Keit said:
If you are using Firefox, they had an update recently and urged to update flash as well, so perhaps best to check it out on adobe site. Also, apparently Google chrome latest version (if you are using it, of course) has a bug that takes out flash.

Thanks, Keit

Herr Eisenheim said:
Dito, it is powerful and just right. Excellent job guys!
One question for those who made the video:
The footage of the first encounter of Chromagnon with Neanderthal was very powerful- is this taken from the movie or some documentary -if so which one?

It's from a Discovery Channel documentary called "Neanderthal".

Thanks for the kindness, everyone.
It's an honor to help promote the outstanding work of SOTT & DCM.
Kudos go to them. :flowers:

Just wanted to add that this outburst of finest creative energy our network is experiencing lately is amazing and makes me feel hopeful :clap:

Back
Top Bottom