The dream I can still remember clearly.

Ina

The Living Force
It was 1998, a short while after moving cities and changing jobs, and changing pets. The homefront was fairly *sticky*. Kids needed stuff for school, Hubbs being in between jobs was jealous on my 'career' and I was in between depression treatments feeling sad and abandoned. Every night we were watching a movie before going to sleep and I was often waking up after the movie was finished to watch the electric blue screen which was most comforting.

That night I fell asleep like every night on the blue screen lullaby, and I dreamed of something wonderful that will always be with me.

I was in sewer or a tunnel with roots, insects, smells and damp. Although it was dark, the width of the tunnel was more than 5m, and the ceiling although I did not care much about it seemed to hang at more than 3m. I was supposed to meet with my husband to go together to see a software demonstration, only my husband was being late. While beeching at my husbands 'again letting me do things' I see the Sales Consultant, a youngish chubby guy, that was wearing a dark grey suit, a white shirt and a tired tie around the unbuttoned collar. He greets me while seating heavily and smiling awkwardly. I tell him that I was the only one that pitched for the appointment and we started to walk through the tunnel. I remember looking at the guy and asking him ..."what software demonstration is this?" Wiping the sweat of the forehead with a hankie, the guy said in a soft voice, quite short of breath, "You will see." Not without a slight annoyance at the puddles full of potential creatures, and pity towards the guy of having such a job, I was thinking to myself, "Sweet another software sales, and another software salesman". From watching the floors, I looked ahead and I saw a bright light like a door opening in the distance. From that moment on I stopped thinking and I only observed. Naturally and easily, without any of the previously sensory poakes, we went together up to the door. Very courteously he opened the door and let me go out first. I stepped out on a railed platform overlooking a glass and steel skyscraper city with building silhouettes standing proud and tall on a cloudless blue sky in glorious sunshine.
It was beautiful and for a moment I forgot completely about the Sales Consultant which appeared behind me showing me further away on the platform a train. I figured out that the platform was a station and the train was the public transport. So, we took the train and from there what I can remember, is that the train changes into a mini submersible, I am alone in it and it starts diving. The cabin has a panoramic window and in front there are some buttons and levers but I don't need to do anything because I can control the movement just by wishing it. I was excited and curious, thinking... 'This is cool'. I look at the water through the window, and I know I am diving and the water turns into the most wonderful, shimmering blue metallic almost solid but clear solid wave. I remember standing between two rows of leather seats in the cabin resting one hand on the front one made of old worn brownish red leather and with the other hand on back one of brand new bright red leather and becoming slightly anxious looking at the water growing denser and slightly darker in colour, and thinking ok I'd better go up. As I thought that the mini-sub started to ascend and I went back in the train and the Sales Consultant.
The next thing I remember I was in a different type of train, traveling out of the city. It was dusk and the lights were on on the light poles. The train was going smooth, through a landscape that had in the background mountains that were reflecting a pink colour. I seated at the window, and the Sales Consultant was sitting next to me this time very calmly and without sweating. I knew I had a wonderful experience in that place and that I was going back home not the way I came. I remember looking at the mountains in the background and saying "Have you ever seen something so beautiful?" to which he replies, "You will see that again". The end.

I woke up in a state of bliss like never ever before and after. I have never tried to figure out the whys and the becauses... I still love the electric blue light....It was just great... and so real.

So if you have any comment feel free to make it. I will try my best to answer.

OK. Apologies for the spelling mistakes, I will pay more attention the next time I post. :) Thank you

This is the part where I am answering my own unspoken question. What made me post this, here, and now? I think it is because while reading the material on this site I thought "This is cool" and spending more time and finding out more about ? would be too much too soon. I got a glimpse and now is the time to "Go back up" so I can go back "home". :)

Keep well everyone and thank you.

Hi Tigersoap,

Thank you for answering my post, I really appreciate your reply and your concern. Lately, I have been advocating the total 'switch off' myself. However, I want to tell you that a switch off, even from the 'mains' does not have a great impact on the self realisation of the impact of EM interference with one's brain, unless one lives in a remote area without even cellphone reception.
For the past 48hrs there was no electricity and as a result no water mind you, and I experienced the biggest rational envelope of negative thoughts and emotions so far this year. It was like it was not me.When the 'juice' came back on I started to function normally as a different person. Perhaps we are already 'addicted'? Perhaps one needs constant 'EM detoxing' to keep the balance, or maybe I wonder... is 'EM detoxing' needed?
Is the EM field produced by electrical appliances the necessary 'poison' that our body becomes used to in our transformation towards the Homo Evolutus or Homo Sapiens Ver. 3 ( from Homo Sapiens Sapiens)?

I am posting from my work place, a small camp somewhere in West Africa, where, for 10w at a time I am sleeping every night next (5m) to a 1.8m diameter satellite dish, and 15m from a 30kva generator.

Kind regards

Ina said:
For the past 48hrs there was no electricity and as a result no water mind you, and I experienced the biggest rational envelope of negative thoughts and emotions so far this year. It was like it was not me.When the 'juice' came back on I started to function normally as a different person.

Hello Ina,
I honestly don't know if we can be addicted to EM field but that negative emotional state could have been the result of your diet (Gluten, carbs, milk...). Other factors might play a part into this as well but without more details it would be hard to say.

Perhaps you could start reading the Ketogenic Diet and the Life Without Bread threads for more information about this if you haven't already done so.

Hi Ina,

Your quote below resonated so I thought I'd have a look :-)

I had a dream once...I felt that I was being shown how it is to be myself in a complete unknown surrounding

Lovely dream and very symbolic I think and on first reading I was disappointed that the protagonist didn't have a name...

Then I clicked that 'he' probably didn't need one because it was inherent to 'his' role (notably mentioned 4 times)?

the Sales Consultant was sitting next to me this time very calmly and without sweating. I knew I had a wonderful experience in that place and that I was going back home not the way I came. I remember looking at the mountains in the background and saying "Have you ever seen something so beautiful?" to which he replies, "You will see that again"

'Consultant' based on on the Latin consulo / consulere (meaning to to take counsel) with 'Consul' also commonly defined as a high official (e.g. Roman), from the Latin 'con' meaning with, together, joint and 'sul/suol/sel' cognate with sell / sale and from roots such as sēla/ sál / sêle etc.

Which all are purported descendants of saiwalō - soul / life force

"..hypothesized to mean originally "coming from or belonging to the sea," with the sea being the supposed stopping place of the soul before birth or after death"

Also reinforced in the 'type' of Consultant - Sales

Which seems to be topical at the moment.... :whistle:

That the willow is known as Saille / Suil in the Ogham and Saule, the French word for willow, shares the English pronunciation for the word 'soul'.

Best Wishes

J

I also remember some dreams that happened long ago but still recalls like yesterday.
From my experience most of my dreams are some kind of meaningful foretold events that usually happened next day.
And some times I know I had dreams but I don’t remember, that’s kind of dreams I don’t care because I think meaningless.

And some dreams seems so real that I felt like I was in some place at that time.
One of dream I had a few years ago,

‘In the dream I was sitting in on room floor, my back was against one side wall. I saw one man was standing my right side and other man was in my left side. In between third man was walking back and forth, looking at me for the answer.
All I know, I have to give them answer Yes or No.
But I know, if I give them wrong answer then they would attack me, I felt my life was in danger.
Nobody say anything but the middle man was intolerant by my silence, then walked toward me, his fearful expression showed he would not wait anymore, at that moment spontaneously I uttered out loud ‘No’.
To my bewilderment, they didn’t attract me, just ignore me as I was not there. Then I woke up’.

Session 28 April 1996
A: Dreams are the best forum for disinformation that exists.
Q: (L) Okay. I can see that. But at the same time they are also one of the best ways to get information from the subconscious and the higher conscious, is this not true?
A: We have mentioned dualities a lot!

But I know, if I give them wrong answer then they would attack me, I felt my life was in danger.
Nobody say anything but the middle man was intolerant by my silence, then walked toward me, his fearful expression showed he would not wait anymore, at that moment spontaneously I uttered out loud ‘No’.
To my bewilderment, they didn’t attract me, just ignore me as I was not there. Then I woke up’.

Hi Kay Kim,

Doesn't sound like much of a choice and that 'they' didn't attack you sounds as though 'No' was maybe the right answer ?

That is - the one they wanted?

Session 28 April 1996
A: Dreams are the best forum for disinformation that exists.
Q: (L) Okay. I can see that. But at the same time they are also one of the best ways to get information from the subconscious and the higher conscious, is this not true?
A: We have mentioned dualities a lot!

Yes and the dualities comment makes me think of the tale of two wolves -

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life. “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy. “It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.”

He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?”

The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”

I hope also that the dream hasn't caused you to look away from such a valuable conduit or to feed neither 'wolf' ?

83.3 Ra: ... the fact that the veiling is a primary cause of the value of dreams and is also the single door against which the higher self must stand awaiting entry.

86.7 Questioner: You stated that dreaming, if made available to the conscious mind, will aid greatly in polarization. Would you define dreaming or tell us what it is and how it aids in polarization?

Ra: I am Ra. Dreaming is an activity of communication through the veil of the unconscious mind and the conscious mind.

As a mind/body/spirit* consciously chooses the path of the adept and, with each energy center balanced to a minimal degree, begins to open the indigo-ray energy center, the so-called dreaming becomes the most efficient tool for polarization, for, if it is known by the adept that work may be done in consciousness while the so-called conscious mind rests, this adept may call upon those which guide it, those presences which surround it, and, most of all, the magical personality which is the higher self in space/time analog as it moves into the sleeping mode of consciousness. With these affirmations attended to, the activity of dreaming reaches that potential of learn/teaching which is most helpful to increasing the distortions of the adept towards its chosen polarity.

Q: (L) So where are we gonna get these words from?

A: We will be giving them in dreams to you.

A:... And, very important, log dreams. Arkadiusz too!

A: Just go with what comes to you in dreams. We will communicate with you directly this way. You are about to begin the "Great Work". Hallelujah!

Best Wishes

J

I was just described how I was felt in that dream and situation, but later I thought about it, I think I somehow knew what ‘No’ means- it means I will not joining with you guys, you can threatening me or beat me but I will not.

Because right after I said ‘No’ they ignored me. I knew in my subconscious mind, if I said ‘Yes’ then they embraced me and we become friends.

I don’t like blackmailer/intimidator. I would never associate with them in dreams or real life.

Back
Top Bottom