The Emotion Code?

Yossarian

Jedi Master
From the following SOTT article, found here: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/171774-The-Secret-Epidemic-of-Trapped-Emotions

We were visiting Southern California and went and saw Dr. Brad Nelson and went to his clinic, and he rolled a magnet up and down my back, and released this feeling of resentment, and when he did so, I felt, I actually felt, something leave me. And from that point forward, even though I still don't like the woman, I don't have the negative feelings and the rising blood pressure, the anger, the resentment, which had possessed me for several years. So, that's the story of an emotional blockage gone, with these principles and the Emotion Code that Dr. Brad teaches.

Repressed emotions are a problem for me, I think, and I suspect that the process of "Recapitulation" is in good part about exposing and releasing repressed emotions.

Anyhow, I sent out for the free first four chapters. Sounds too good to be true, though.

From the link in the article,
If you'd like to receive the first four chapters of my new book, "The Emotion Code", which is all about using magnets like the MagCreator and the MagBoy to release trapped emotions, simply enter your name and email address below, and I will send it to you right away, completely free!

I'll post more as I get the time to read his stuff.

Yossarian said:
From the following SOTT article, found here: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/171774-The-Secret-Epidemic-of-Trapped-Emotions

We were visiting Southern California and went and saw Dr. Brad Nelson and went to his clinic, and he rolled a magnet up and down my back, and released this feeling of resentment, and when he did so, I felt, I actually felt, something leave me. And from that point forward, even though I still don't like the woman, I don't have the negative feelings and the rising blood pressure, the anger, the resentment, which had possessed me for several years. So, that's the story of an emotional blockage gone, with these principles and the Emotion Code that Dr. Brad teaches.

Repressed emotions are a problem for me, I think, and I suspect that the process of "Recapitulation" is in good part about exposing and releasing repressed emotions.

Anyhow, I sent out for the free first four chapters. Sounds too good to be true, though.

From the link in the article,
If you'd like to receive the first four chapters of my new book, "The Emotion Code", which is all about using magnets like the MagCreator and the MagBoy to release trapped emotions, simply enter your name and email address below, and I will send it to you right away, completely free!

I'll post more as I get the time to read his stuff.

If it would be helpful, massage also does a lot to release emotional blockages. I found a little glossary of massage modalities here:

http://www.massagetherapy.com/glossary/index.php

I thought about checking out the magnetic stuff too, but I've hit my budget for books for a while. (Four chapters isn't enough info imo)

This topic is very interesting. I remember have read a book called hands of light of Barbara Brennan where she really seemed be capable of see in the "aura" zones of blocks of repressed emotions and how those produces illness. Her method is to pass energy through their hands in a way similar to reiki (she doesn´t said whether is the same or not). I don't now if to use that methods is to skip the work, but maybe could be use as catalyst.

Back
Top Bottom