The Great Convergence at the Pyramids in Egypt on Dec 21/2012

Bernhard

Jedi Master
Thought I'd share this email I received yesterday:

Kindest Editor at Piercing the Veil of Reality,

Melissa Jones here from The Confluence Group, a digital publicity firm in Los Angeles. I'm reaching out as we saw your previous coverage of Daniel Pinchbeck and wanted to let you know about an amazing upcoming event he is part of along with Philip Coppens and Carmen Boulter called The Great Convergence, a three day intentional festival that is taking place at the Great Pyramids of Giza followed by a five day Nile cruise over the Winter Solstice, Dec 20-28, 2012!

As I'm sure you are aware of the significance of this time, we'd love your help in getting the word out about the event! It's remarkable to believe that this prophesied time of the winter solstice, December 21st, 2012 - is less than 6 weeks away!

Additionally, the event producers, The Do LaB, also just announced their new contest for one lucky person to win a FREE ROUND TRIP TO EGYPT from anywhere in the world and a package to attend THE GREAT CONVERGENCE 2012!

They also are launching a new video featuring Boulter, Pinchbeck and Coppens and some of the other participants in this intentional gathering talking about their connection to the event, the pyramids at Giza, and the power of this unique time in history.

We'd love it if you could share the video and let your readers know about the gathering and the contest!

You can access the video and our new press release about the round trip package and scholarship contest on our media partner's page here: _www.theconfluencegroup.com/tgc

And please sign up to enter the contest as well for your chance to go to Egypt too!

Thank you so much for your support!

Kindly,
Melissa

My response:

Hi Melissa

Apparently apparently you haven't read the article where I mention Daniel Pinchbeck, exposing his lack of critical thinking and other New Age COINTELPRO subjects relating to the hyped "End of the Mayan Calendar" date 12/21/2012. I also mentioned in the article the cash-cow "2012 cruises" such as the one you want me to advertise. New Age spam….gotta love it! Surely a sign of an "aware" person to send me spam like that……not. I guess the window is closing is to make the most $$ out of the 2012 hype.

http://veilofreality.com/2012/07/22/2012-collective-awakening-or-end-of-the-world/

Nothing is really going to change unless these topics in this article are addressed and made conscious of. Maybe you should send the invite the Palestinians since this event is just right around the corner….that is if they're still alive until then and are not too crippled so they won't be able to take part at the party.

Can't believe what people spend their money on while this genocide is happening in our world as everyone is watching. Imagine all the money/energy that it takes to organize this event and people spend to go there (including airfare). And now imagine all that directed instead to help Palestine.

Here's a thought to all the ones going to this "Convergence". Cancel it, and since you have the time a and money, book a flight to Israel/Gaza and help the Palestinians if you have some conscience left in you. It's right next to Egypt, so you get to see the pyramids too, if you must.

I'm just amazed about the spamming from "spiritual" minded people and not having read the article to begin with (it makes no sense to send that email if she would have read it). Probably it's just a mass email to everyone based on tagged key words. Seems like the tickets are not selling, so they become desperate and retreat to telemarketer tactics. Quite a "sign of our times". :rolleyes:

These things kept coming, I've one friend who's been asking what steps we should take to spread 21/12/12 in order to 'save' the masses and join the good aliens. Amusing really.

Spiral Out said:
Thought I'd share this email I received yesterday:

Kindest Editor at Piercing the Veil of Reality,

Melissa Jones here from The Confluence Group, a digital publicity firm in Los Angeles. I'm reaching out as we saw your previous coverage of Daniel Pinchbeck and wanted to let you know about an amazing upcoming event he is part of along with Philip Coppens and Carmen Boulter called The Great Convergence, a three day intentional festival that is taking place at the Great Pyramids of Giza followed by a five day Nile cruise over the Winter Solstice, Dec 20-28, 2012!

As I'm sure you are aware of the significance of this time, we'd love your help in getting the word out about the event! It's remarkable to believe that this prophesied time of the winter solstice, December 21st, 2012 - is less than 6 weeks away!

Additionally, the event producers, The Do LaB, also just announced their new contest for one lucky person to win a FREE ROUND TRIP TO EGYPT from anywhere in the world and a package to attend THE GREAT CONVERGENCE 2012!

They also are launching a new video featuring Boulter, Pinchbeck and Coppens and some of the other participants in this intentional gathering talking about their connection to the event, the pyramids at Giza, and the power of this unique time in history.

We'd love it if you could share the video and let your readers know about the gathering and the contest!

You can access the video and our new press release about the round trip package and scholarship contest on our media partner's page here: _www.theconfluencegroup.com/tgc

And please sign up to enter the contest as well for your chance to go to Egypt too!

Thank you so much for your support!

Kindly,
Melissa

My response:

Hi Melissa

Apparently apparently you haven't read the article where I mention Daniel Pinchbeck, exposing his lack of critical thinking and other New Age COINTELPRO subjects relating to the hyped "End of the Mayan Calendar" date 12/21/2012. I also mentioned in the article the cash-cow "2012 cruises" such as the one you want me to advertise. New Age spam….gotta love it! Surely a sign of an "aware" person to send me spam like that……not. I guess the window is closing is to make the most $$ out of the 2012 hype.

http://veilofreality.com/2012/07/22/2012-collective-awakening-or-end-of-the-world/

Nothing is really going to change unless these topics in this article are addressed and made conscious of. Maybe you should send the invite the Palestinians since this event is just right around the corner….that is if they're still alive until then and are not too crippled so they won't be able to take part at the party.

Can't believe what people spend their money on while this genocide is happening in our world as everyone is watching. Imagine all the money/energy that it takes to organize this event and people spend to go there (including airfare). And now imagine all that directed instead to help Palestine.

Here's a thought to all the ones going to this "Convergence". Cancel it, and since you have the time a and money, book a flight to Israel/Gaza and help the Palestinians if you have some conscience left in you. It's right next to Egypt, so you get to see the pyramids too, if you must.

I'm just amazed about the spamming from "spiritual" minded people and not having read the article to begin with (it makes no sense to send that email if she would have read it). Probably it's just a mass email to everyone based on tagged key words. Seems like the tickets are not selling, so they become desperate and retreat to telemarketer tactics. Quite a "sign of our times". :rolleyes:
Good reply. Serves them right if they lose their shirts on this venture. Very selfish of them, actually.

Yup, I get stuff like that too.

Aside from the raw greed and trying to capitalize on "the end of the world", it boggles the mind that anyone would think of touristic traveling to Egypt at the present time when the whole middle east is a powder keg.

Another group of nutcases are coming to a little Turkish village because they believe only two places in the world will be saved on December 21st:

1- Sirince village near Izmir
2- A French village, Bugarach

I hope you guys from Chateau are not far from this French village if this turns out to be true at the last minute :lol:

_http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/mayan-calendar-benefits-turkish-town-.aspx?PageID=238&NID=33414&NewsCatID=379

People who believe Şirince village in İzmir’s Selçuk town will be a haven from destruction predicted to begin Dec. 21 by the Mayan calendar will flood the town during the Christmas holiday this year.

An international organization called the Blue Energy Group thinks only Şirince and a French village, Bugarach, will not be affected by havoc. This belief has made Şirince village, which is already a popular summer tourism destination with its authentic architectural structure, very popular this year for the Christmas holiday.

Members of the Blue Energy Group have reserved nearly all the accommodations in the village.

A tourism manager in the village, Engin Vatan, said the village had not received foreign guests between Dec. 15 and 31 in past years but this year was different. “Reservations have been continuing since the beginning of the year. We have never had foreign guests during the Christmas holiday, but this year we have guests from all around the world. Almost all the rooms in the village have been sold,” he said.
The residents of Şirince are also very pleased. A local man, İbrahim Kataç, said, “I wish such rumors always existed. Then more people and more customers would come to the village and trade would be revived here.”

Laura said:
Yup, I get stuff like that too.

Aside from the raw greed and trying to capitalize on "the end of the world", it boggles the mind that anyone would think of touristic traveling to Egypt at the present time when the whole middle east is a powder keg.

Indeed.

Serbia also has salvation pyramid! ;D

Mayan apocalypse: Serbia's mystic mountain targeted by believers

Hotel owners around the pyramid-shaped Mount Rtanj, in the east of the Balkan country, say that bookings are flooding in, with believers in the prophecy hoping that its purported mysterious powers will save them from the apocalypse.

Adherents of the end-of-the-world scenario think the 5,100ft-high mountain, part of the Carpathian range, conceals a pyramidal building inside, left behind by alien visitors thousands of years ago.

Arthur C Clarke, the British science fiction writer, reportedly identified the peak as a place of "special energy" and called it "the navel of the world".

Doomsday cultists believe that it emits special energy that could be channelled to protect them from the end of life as we know it.

"In one day we had 500 people trying to book rooms. People want to bring their whole families," said Obrad Blecic, a hotel manager.

Predictions of an apocalypse are linked to the fact that the 5,125-year-old calendar of the ancient Mayans, who dominated large stretches of southern Mexico and Central America centuries ago, comes to an end on Dec 21.

The doomsday scenario has inspired hundreds of books, websites and television programmes but scholars of the Mayan civilisation, and Mayans themselves, say people have wrongly interpreted the meaning of the calendar and that it will not herald the world's obliteration.

But that has not stopped fears that the end of the world from spreading panic among the credulous across the world.

Panic-buying of candles and essentials has been reported in China and Russia, and in the United States the sale of survival shelters is booming.

A mountain in the French Pyrenees that cultists claim will be the only place still standing is to be closed to visitors to avoid chaos and overcrowding on its peak.

New Agers and UFO watchers will be barred access to the flat-topped mountain outside the tiny village of Bugarach, in the Pyrenees.

_http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/serbia/9735045/Mayan-apocalypse-Serbias-mystic-mountain-targeted-by-believers.html

Attachments

• Rtanj_mountain.jpg
    Rtanj_mountain.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 9
Just saw that posted today on facebook:

- "Future of Psychedelics" Lunch or Skype with "2012" Author Daniel Pinchbeck
_http://www.ebay.com/itm/Future-of-Psychedelics-Lunch-or-Skype-with-2012-Author-Daniel-Pinchbeck-/181040279923?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a26d77173

Trying to cash in before the end of 2012, I suppose. Pinchbeck showing his true colors once again.
3 bids so far at $102.50. 8 days and 19 hrs left, ends on Dec 21, 2012. (Who would have thought?). If that is not a "sign of our times", then I don't know what is. Really takes the whole 2012/New Age marketing machine to a whole new level.

:barf:

Gosh, I should offer a tour of the Manitoba Pyramids. A person could get the cold adaptation therapy, resistance training(climbing them looking for entrances) all topped off with generous portions of animal fat and bone broth! I might even make a couple of dollars :halo:

I am surprised no one is selling priority boarding tickets for alien spaceships yet.

_http://www.duhrtnja.com/

They managed to get broadcast on national TV station. They are planing to do some kind of experiments on the mountain.

They do not explicitly mention aliens or "the end of the world", but they are expecting something on 11:11 AM, 21.12.2012.

This starts getting even more bizarre. Yesterday Daniel Pinchbeck announced on his facebook page:

"I feel I am in the process of giving birth to myself (it has only taken 46 years!). For me, this means, on the one hand, a change of focus from the mental and intellectual to the physical and embodied - a profound re-balancing and shifting of priorities [....] I realize that I now possess the knowledge and certainty of who I am and how the universe operates - as a magical projection screen for consciousness to unfold and discover its own creative capacities. This crept up on me step by step, and is now integrated into my understanding."

Seems like he has to push the "awakening" meme by 12/21/2012 by announcing that he is "enlightened" now and "reborn", also to help sell himself on ebay, I suppose. Interesting how virtually no one called him out on that. The contrary, people tell him how "amazing" and "inspiring" he is. Really shows how psychedelics are quite damaging, making people dream that they are awake, especially since he's the "psychedelic guru" of the 2012/psychedelic movement. He has A LOT of supporters and fans and recently was on the Today show and on Russell Brand's TV show......I'm still trying to figure out if he's a conscious COINTELPRO agent or simply a "useful idiot".

He commented on my post too, when I posted his ebay link. All he could contribute was an ad hominem attack in his typical passive aggressive style:

"Hi Bernhard and Jan - you little vitriolic trolls! Happy rebirth time to you as well!"

http://www.facebook.com/bernhard.guenther/posts/304735386294772

Interesting comment, after he just announced "I realize that I now possess the knowledge and certainty of who I am and how the universe operates." ;)
Also a good insight into some of his "fans" who defend him with the usual fallacies.

Anyway, just for the record......we'll see what the next 7 days bring with potentially more people announcing they are "enlightened"..... :cool2:

Spiral Out said:
Really shows how psychedelics are quite damaging, making people dream that they are awake, especially since he's the "psychedelic guru" of the 2012/psychedelic movement. He has A LOT of supporters and fans and recently was on the Today show and on Russell Brand's TV show......I'm still trying to figure out if he's a conscious COINTELPRO agent or simply a "useful idiot".

Does it really matter which? The result is the same, afterall. Considering the television connections and the psychedelics, I'd say he has been developed courtesy our our alphabet soup "social programming" friends.

anart said:
Spiral Out said:
Really shows how psychedelics are quite damaging, making people dream that they are awake, especially since he's the "psychedelic guru" of the 2012/psychedelic movement. He has A LOT of supporters and fans and recently was on the Today show and on Russell Brand's TV show......I'm still trying to figure out if he's a conscious COINTELPRO agent or simply a "useful idiot".

Does it really matter which? The result is the same, afterall. Considering the television connections and the psychedelics, I'd say he has been developed courtesy our our alphabet soup "social programming" friends.

No, doesn't really matter at all, which I said in one of my comments on FB as well. Actually I'm also not "trying to figure it out", so I worded it wrong. It was more like a curiosity, but it's really the same, being a conscious or unconscious COINTELPRO agent. It all speaks for itself already.

Back
Top Bottom