The Healing Benefits of Turpentine/Essential Oils

While turpentine might help the process, I think it takes much more than that to 'create Seers'

Certainly, maybe it’s backwards... maybe someone who has the capacity to be a seer candidate will undertake a treatment such as this after the proper research has been made in order to facilitate a process, if anything it could be parallel with everything else that makes a seer. Strategically and with a goal.

One thing we’ve all learned through the years is that there isn’t a magic pill to speed the process, particularly one that includes working on several levels.

According to this source, any oil extracted from a tree belonging to the genus 'pinus' is considered as turpentine. So, according to this definition, your oil extracted from 'pinus sibirica' is turpentine.

According to the product description the oil Persej shared is unrefined (extra virgin, 100% cold pressed from freshly shelled raw Siberian pine nuts). For it to be considered turpentine it needs to be distilled, which is considered a refinement process AFAIK. But while technically not turpentine it should have similar properties, and will probably contain more native compounds than turpentine proper (which may be a good or a bad thing depending). The product reviews are encouraging.

Curiously, I've just been listening to a few videos on Youtube and in this particular one, an interview of Barry Trower by Ritchie Allen, where he's talking about how 5G can cause extinction of animals in 5 generations, around minute 10 onwards, he goes on to say that bacteria and viruses have been shown to thrive and proliferate and grow when exposed to microwave radiation, giving particular mention to Lyme's disease :shock:. It might be time to start taking a more aggressive approach to this whole virus topic. Maybe we need to start learning to distill our own Turpentine which is really nothing more than essential oil of Pine. Some of the videos I was watching today suggest that it's safe to take even everyday. It needs further research as I have no direct experience but I do intend to buy food grade Oregano oil asap. Here's an article that explains how to: How Much Oil of Oregano Should I Take? - Oregano Essentials

Other essential oils I came across today that are highly recommended are:
Thyme
Clove
Hyssop
Myrrh.

Turpentine may be the best but the problem may be finding cheap and quality sources. It may also be as simple as drinking regular infusions of pine needles.

Hi Don Genaro.
I took the oregano Oil for few months. 3 drops in a water glass 2 times a day. It helped me a little bit with my sinuses problems and during the flu or cold I was able to see that it was helping to speed up the regeneration process. Unfortunetely it didnt solve the sinuses problem finally. Maybe I took it too Short? I was using the Oregasept. It was recommended by my nonconventional therapist.

Hi Gruchaa, just to repeat, I'm not qualified to give any medical advice. I started this thread to try and explore and learn more. What I Do know is that it's not recommended to take any essential oil for more than 10/14 days.
There may be other issues at work which is why I'm also networking here and trying to develop a safe and cheap protocol that anyone can follow.
Also, extreme caution is urged for people who may have a serious medical condition. Big Pharma is only too eager to find such cases and publicize them to reinforce dependency on doctors/drugs.

But yes, Oregano oil as well as Thyme and many others can knock out many flu's/viruses in a matter of hours if you can handle them. Take care and keep reading. I'm sure others will have advice on the sinus problem. I'm sure even the essential oils Can probably help heal it but like I said, I'm just a beginner!

Hi Don Genaro.
I took the oregano Oil for few months. 3 drops in a water glass 2 times a day. It helped me a little bit with my sinuses problems and during the flu or cold I was able to see that it was helping to speed up the regeneration process. Unfortunetely it didnt solve the sinuses problem finally. Maybe I took it too Short? I was using the Oregasept. It was recommended by my nonconventional therapist.

If a drop is about 100 microlitres and a teaspoon about 6mL, then maybe it simply wasn't large enough a dose to be therapeutic for other critters? Oregano burns like nothing else, to be sure, so maybe an oil or spirit that's less of an irritant would be preferable? The LD50 (the dosage which kills up to 50% of test subjects) of Oregano oil according to this is 1.85g per kg of body mass. That's almost 140 grams at 75kg which is way out of the ballpark threshold of the therapeutic doses we're dealing with here.

While turpentine might help the process, I think it takes much more than that to 'create Seers'

If turpentine was able to chase away the hyperdimensional parasites that steal our energy and give us their mind, then maybe :lol:. But even then just being free of them doesn't automatically mean that you have any magical abilities or anything. Some people could also suffer terribly from some kind of psychic herxheimer reaction, after being too dependent on lies and negative energy dynamics, to really deal with truth or reality or service to others. Some people enjoy suffering way too much, constitutionally so.

According to the product description the oil Persej shared is unrefined (extra virgin, 100% cold pressed from freshly shelled raw Siberian pine nuts). For it to be considered turpentine it needs to be distilled, which is considered a refinement process AFAIK. But while technically not turpentine it should have similar properties, and will probably contain more native compounds than turpentine proper (which may be a good or a bad thing depending). The product reviews are encouraging.

Yes, it is not refined. This is how they make the oil with resin:

This product is the infusion of pine resin on the base of pine nut oil. This is how the infusion is made:

The pine resin is inserted into pine nut oil and under vacuum, certain temperature and time is held there. During this process the pine nut oil extracts all the vitamins, minerals along with taste and color from pine resin. Resin is then removed. As a result we have Siberian Pine Nut Oil enriched with Pine Resin.

It means that it is still 100% pure pine nut oil, not blended, but the molecules are changed, they obtained new properties in addition to what they had before.

https://www.amazon.com/Pine-Nut-Oil-Enriched-Resin/dp/B00PHVTBPM

If a drop is about 100 microlitres and a teaspoon about 6mL, then maybe it simply wasn't large enough a dose to be therapeutic for other critters? Oregano burns like nothing else, to be sure, so maybe an oil or spirit that's less of an irritant would be preferable? The LD50 (the dosage which kills up to 50% of test subjects) of Oregano oil according to this is 1.85g per kg of body mass. That's almost 140 grams at 75kg which is way out of the ballpark threshold of the therapeutic doses we're dealing with here.
As I understand it, we're talking about different things here. From what I've read, the standard dose for Oregano is 2 drops, 3 times a day and it IS really hot! I think you can slowly increase the dose and take 2 drops of Thyme, Oregano and Clove, a total of 6 drops, 2 or 3 times a day which is what I'm currently getting ready for but I don't intend to start for a few weeks until I've read more and stocked up on supplements such as Glutathione and Castor oil for its laxative effects. The little bit I've tried experimentally, I added 2 of Thyme and 2 of Oregano to a shot of Jaegermaester, I let it burn for a minute (absorbing it "mentally" into my chest and lungs area) then I quickly downed a glass of red wine to help assimilate and protect my stomach. I haven't really explored the Turpentine subject too much as food grade essential oils are easier for me to get here. The point I'm trying to make is that maybe Turpentine is more effective and easier to swallow but if you try just a couple of drops of Oregano and feel its burning effect, you'll be left with no doubt that it's certainly very potent. As Tony Pantalleresco says after downing a shot (don't remember if it was Turpentine or Oregano), "if there's anything down their that doesn't belong there, it ain't gonna be happy!"
With regards to Oregano oil or other oils damaging beneficial gut flora, I'm not sure about that. I've read conflicting views but understand that natural medicines/plants, are intelligent and when we take them, we're giving our bodies tools/weapons and sending instructions to our DNA. In any case, that's why probiotics should form part of the protocol which in any case, should last no more than two weeks. So no, essential oils are definitely not needed by the teaspoonful! And again, there may be something completely different with Turpentine because that does seem to be easier to drink. Hopefully I'll be able to get some because again, my "gut feeling" says we should be deworming ourselves as regularly as we do with our pets!

Thanks Don Genaro for revisiting this research on Turpentine and Kerosene. I have done some extended reading since last week on this topic as it rang a bell in me. The Big Pharma really have us covered.Turpentine was available over the counter in late 1860's but the last hundred years as seen it changed to become so poisonous.My ancestors have been taking turpentine with castor oil with no side effect.My mother always rub kerosene on our stomach to stop tummy ache. Now i remember and it really works. I will certainly try this soon.

Looks like I somehow missed this thread.

I want to say that in my experience, a full teaspoon of turpentine is excessive. I did that once and granted, I am a very small guy, but I had weird symptoms of being somehow lethargic and unusually strong at the same time accompanied with this generalized feeling of "ohhhh godddddddd" which is the only way I can think of to describe it. I was never quite sure why this is. I have speculated it could be the body releasing adrenaline due to an emergency state (correlates with some people's experiences of the feeling of their imminent death), or perhaps the body using the turpentine as energy to burn, but it definitely did not seem like a sign I should continue. So I always take no more than half a teaspoon. Now some people jump to the conclusion this is parasite die-off and I really think that is kind of dumb. Can those people tell the difference between die-off and hydrocarbon poisoning?

When I started taking turpentine I had hoped it would be some sort of a breakthrough that would get things moving. I will say it was very useful temporarily at times in that it completely suppressed sugar cravings. Aside from that, I never got the crazy die-off symptoms other people talk about, and I never needed to take it for the full 5 days or whatever to have an effect. It could just be I was/am young at the time I started taking it and don't have an accumulated parasitic load.

I want to stress that turpentine is strong stuff and no one has really come out with a sober and rigorous description of it's dangers, exactly how it affects the body, how the body deals with it's hydrocarbon toxicity, etc. Once important thing to be aware of is that if you accidentally inhale it in liquid form (can happen accidentally when taking it - note that the gelatin capsule was invented for the purpose of taking turpentine), it can cause seriously bad stuff. Furthermore, if you burp it up or throw up, that can lead to inhalation as well. In most cases that might just mean temporary discomfort, lightheadedness, dizzyness or whatever which will pass - but could be symptoms of a hydrocarbon overload of your liver/kidneys/whatever.

I just really, really wish someone with the right background would investigate the toxic pathways turpentine takes in the body, because while I see that many people are taking it and resolving serious health issues, I also see that many of them are being reckless in how they go about it, immediately going for the highest dose. Granted, a lot of people are just like that and fringe treatments tend to attract them. Turpentine is a hydrocarbon, hydrocarbon toxicity is presumably well studied, so what gives?

Now there is something else I feel I should mention. I've heard a few reports of people burping up turpentine throughout the day or having the taste in their mouth throughout the day. From my experience this is actually a sign of hypochlorhydria or low stomach acid. This is well known to cause all sorts of illness in the body due to not digesting proteins and nutrients like zinc etc as well as not killing bacteria in the stomach leading to chronic dysbiosis. The consequences of hypochlorhydria are devastating and far-reaching, and easy to blame on other things.

In response to the B1 thread I started taking high dose B1 and for the first 2 weeks I could constantly taste it in my mouth. But after that, my digestion suddenly sped up. I stopped tasting it and bowel movements suddenly got much "nicer". If I eat a lot of carbs now I might go to the restroom 3 times a day whereas before I might have only gone once a week. I mentioned a lot of other things in the Thiamine thread.

Now if you're thinking you have intestinal parasites and want to use turpentine, what do you think would be the effect of restoring stomach acid levels, properly sterilizing stomach contents, breaking down proteins properly, absorbing more nutrients from your food, and moving that food through the digestive tract much faster?

If you tend to burp up food hours after you've eaten it, then I suggest you look at the Thiamine thread. I've personally taken turpentine and know that if the stomach empties itself on time, you don't get the taste in your mouth. It's only when your stomach isn't working that the turpentine lingers. In which case maybe what you need is actually a correctly working digestive system?

Not to say this is always the case, but I think it's worth giving serious thought if you have any of the symptoms of B1 deficiency and maybe even if you don't. It just seems to me like a lot of people have hypochlorhydria and just don't realize the seriousness of it.

I just really, really wish someone with the right background would investigate the toxic pathways turpentine takes in the body, because while I see that many people are taking it and resolving serious health issues, I also see that many of them are being reckless in how they go about it, immediately going for the highest dose. Granted, a lot of people are just like that and fringe treatments tend to attract them. Turpentine is a hydrocarbon, hydrocarbon toxicity is presumably well studied, so what gives?

There is a paper here:

THE ESSENTIAL OIL OF TURPENTINE AND ITS MAJOR VOLATILE FRACTION (α- AND β-PINENES): A REVIEW

BEATRICE MERCIER1, JOSIANE PROST1, and MICHEL PROST21 Université de Bourgogne, Dijon, FranceFaculté des Sciences de la Vie 2 Lara-Spiral SA, Couternon, France

Wiith some information on things like inhalation, which you mentioned.

Harmlessness of the turpentine vapours

Some turpentine varieties, especially those originating from the Scandinavian countries, Switzerland, Germany or Italy, generate various types of allergies. Monoterpenes are released in the form of gas during the sawing and pro-cessing of fresh wood. They pose a potential health hazard for workers at sawmills [84]. They cause irritation to the skin, eyes and mucous membrane. They may be associated with the development of contact dermatitis (allergic or non-allergic) [85].
Turpentine inhalation increased resistance of the upper airways and induced chronic irritation, but did not generate acute respiratory problems [86].
Foussereau [85] observed 12 cases of eczema following the use of the Swedish turpentine instead of the French turpentine. Likewise, 14 other people were cured of ec-zema by using turpentine without δ-3-carene (cases ob-served between 1967 and 1969 in Strasbourg).
{interesting on the causing and curing - it says on the one hand, stay away from the Swedish turpentine and use French.}
In fact, the greatest danger related to turpentine use seem to be the δ-3-carenes, a variety of terpenes.These chemical compounds were at the origin of dermatitis and respira-tory problems as they induced broncho-constriction [87], and there is a dose-dependent relationship between the viability of alveolar macrophages and the concentration of δ-3-carenes. They appear to have provoked a stronger reaction than did α-pinenes [88].

And this goes on...

There is a small illustration:

Edit: Link

Thanks for that.

Inhaling it as a fluid is not the same as inhaling vapors. One day I did an experiment where I put some in a cotton ball and taped it onto my ankle. After 30 minutes it started stinging. When I eventually took it off there was an irritated patch of skin which left a scar for a while. I didn't have this problem with the tallow/turpentine mix I used to get rid of scabies, which I assume is not so much because of the dilution (only 50%) but that it evaporated from the skin well before 30 minutes.

My mother used to rub turpentine into our skin for any chest infection, with good results (mainly restful sleep). A while ago I took a few doses of turpentine poured onto a sugar cube with no ill effects. In fact I liked it, it was quite tasty. I keep a bottle around as anthelminthic therapy, just in case.

I had an interesting experience when taking turpentine at the same time as thiamine. It started to seem like thiamine was coming out of every pore of my body. Not the skunky smell of allithiamine but a smell more like B-vitamins. After some investigation it seems it was coming out of my lungs, which was why I was always smelling it.

I opened an allithiamine capsule and dropped some turpentine in, but the smell didn't change and there was no noticeable reaction. So I would guess turpentine was reacting with later chemical stages of allithiamine, or not at all. Perhaps instead it was altering the pathway of thiamine in the liver or kidneys or something like that.

In any case I would advise against taking turpentine and allithiamine at the same time. Turpenes are used in pharmacology, so it's no surprise there might be an effect. Maybe even a useful one, but I don't have the background for that and it seems experimenting would be in poor judgement.

Back
Top Bottom