The Health and Wellness Show - 6 Nov 2015 - Death: No One Gets Out of Here Alive

Great show

When quiet young I had witnessed the passing of a neighbour, who my mother had taken in to our home look after him, though he was not that old in the beginning he was just sick and he just ended up staying for years, becoming part of the family...

On the day that he passed, my mother had sent me to his room to see if he was ok... and he wasn’t, he knew he was dying, he didn’t seem to be in any pain, just similar to what the guest speaker describes.

And he wasn’t on any medication, I remember him saying quiet calmly, ‘I’m dying...’ he just knew and shortly after that he passed on...

Not so loon ago I thought I was dying, though probably just a panic attack, false alarm though I did see a world overlapping/integrated with the material one... though it could have been the lack of oxygen.

What seemed like long grass blowing in the wind, where there was only short grass having been grazed by cattle, and the wind that seemed to be blowing over that long grass was blowing in the opposite direction from the actual wind blowing across my face, and something streaming from the leaves of the trees heading off in the direction of the sun... I told a family member about seeing two forms, a few meters from me, and the first thing that was said was ‘it was Angles,’ yeah like whatever... could be equally demons, or some other hyperdimensional idiots... or just a lack of oxygen.

My only conclusion so far is Death sucks, though probably only because I do... lol

Thanks for the show guys

Back
Top Bottom