The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming!

Things look very wintery in South Africa: due to a powerful Antarctic front which has nestled itself within the central interior of South Africa, exceptionally cold conditions are on the way for South Africa and a rare LEVEL 5 snowfall warning was issued for multiple regions. Temperature departures are forecast to sink some 12C below the seasonal norm.

According to SAWS, there’s a high chance this snowfall could be significant, and even “life-threatening.”
In a statement issued earlier, the weather agency warned farmers and drivers of the early-season and potentially record-breaking conditions:

“There is a likelihood of a significant impact to occur due to the accumulation of snow combined with extremely cold weather which may include the following: Danger to life and property due to hypothermia and the collapsing of infrastructure, widespread loss of livestock and crops, closure of all major routes."

1622641488855.png

With cold weather in SA comes the inevitable threat of power outages.

South African state power utility Eskom may look to implement planned power cuts as chilly conditions lead to a spike in demand.

Another heads up just in case anyone misses it - a humongous snow dump in New Zealand of 4 (possibly 5) meters in 2 days.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Mt Hutt has had a dumping of fresh snow and ice as the severe weather sweeps across the South Island.

Two to three months of rain pelted Canterbury in the space of a few days in the deluge.

Mt Hutt Ski Area manager James McKenzie said four to five metres of snow fell at the summit between Monday and Tuesday.

About 40-50cm has also fallen at the base.

He said they were having access issues getting to the top of the mountain and took a helicopter up.

"It was pretty impressive, right up to the top of our big wind fence up there.

"The Hutt is pretty much buried in snow at the summit."

McKenzie said the snow at the summit is crusted with ice.

1622571666099.jpg

It's a pretty phenomenal sight at the top of the mountain, he said.

"There's a huge amount of ice growing out from any metal structure, the lift is caked with ice.

"It's an amazing scene. Huge mounds of snow everywhere. It's a really strange thing just seeing everything swallowed up by the snow."

McKenzie said in the base area, the snow is still quite soft but at the moment the mountain is not skiable.

"That ice layer needs to be broken up with groomers and we'll be mobilising our team pretty shortly to get out there and start preparing trails."

Last edited:
Lower Austria. Since yesterday we really have spring weather. 24°C, almost no clouds, no storm! And it looks like this weather will last. It is wonderful to sit outside again in the evening and today I enjoy it very much sitting on my terrace, reading and knitting and watching some nice clouds in the sky. But I also have in mind that times might come where this might not be possible, a summer without summer . . . .

Okay, this is something to watch for. Apparently the length of time of a solar cycle varies. It has been shown historically to determine that shorter cycles indicate a stronger solar cycle (more sunspot activity), and a longer cycle indicates a weaker cycle. It appears from this report that we face a termination event, meaning that a switch to the next solar cycle is nigh. That would be a very short cycle. The authors suggest that would mean that this next solar cycle will be very strong, with mucho activity... which, if I am understanding this correctly, is diametrically opposed to the predictions of a grand solar minimum.

What the heck is going on here? Is this a timeline shift in real time? Are these authors wrong, and maybe we won't see a termination event soon? Or with the Wave, the completion of the grand cycle, and the approach of Nemesis, is everything going wonky?

Rare mid-June snow in Iceland, so heavy in places that tourists had to be rescued after finding themselves trapped, and of which “The origin can be traced to the inflow of freezing Arctic air from Canada east to the Atlantic Ocean.”

Normally, June is the month with least precipitation in Iceland, and snow is rare, says Sveinbjörnsson, meteorologist. He continued, writing on his daily weather blog: “One has been able to observe the formation of a more severe type of Arctic depression, but what also makes it special is its location, i.e. how southern it is.

And looking further ahead, Sveinbjörnsson has said the following week (so from 28 June–5 July) will be cold across Iceland, Scandinavia and also mainland Europe.

This appears to be backed up by the latest GFS 2m Temperature Anomaly run (shown below), which sees an Arctic trough riding anomalously-far south on the back of a weak and wavy ‘meridional’ jet stream flow:

Much of Europe is set to suffer a late-June chill [tropicaltidbits.com].

In Portugal, temperature departures 16C below the seasonal average are predicted for June 17 (although the local paper indicates only 10 degrees C and has given weather warnings for hail, thunderstorms, rain and sharp temp drops):

GFS 2m Temp Anomalies for June 17 [tropicaltidbits.com]

This evening, Suspicious0bservers published a great video for an expected timeline using the micronova model as working hypothesis. I've mentioned a few times that I consider that model to be the only model which coherently combines planetary, solar and galactic evidence - and that it is a valid 3d vehicle for the Wave is simply bonus correlation. Worth watching:

This evening, Suspicious0bservers published a great video for an expected timeline using the micronova model as working hypothesis. I've mentioned a few times that I consider that model to be the only model which coherently combines planetary, solar and galactic evidence - and that it is a valid 3d vehicle for the Wave is simply bonus correlation. Worth watching:

The question is: does that model have a track record?

I watched and it was interesting, but I wasn't terribly impressed because the model does not match some of the archaeological/geological type of evidence I've read. I think the guy has gone just a tad over the top.

Rare mid-June snow in Iceland, so heavy in places that tourists had to be rescued after finding themselves trapped, and of which “The origin can be traced to the inflow of freezing Arctic air from Canada east to the Atlantic Ocean.”

Normally, June is the month with least precipitation in Iceland, and snow is rare, says Sveinbjörnsson, meteorologist. He continued, writing on his daily weather blog: “One has been able to observe the formation of a more severe type of Arctic depression, but what also makes it special is its location, i.e. how southern it is.

And looking further ahead, Sveinbjörnsson has said the following week (so from 28 June–5 July) will be cold across Iceland, Scandinavia and also mainland Europe.

This appears to be backed up by the latest GFS 2m Temperature Anomaly run (shown below), which sees an Arctic trough riding anomalously-far south on the back of a weak and wavy ‘meridional’ jet stream flow:

Much of Europe is set to suffer a late-June chill [tropicaltidbits.com].

In Portugal, temperature departures 16C below the seasonal average are predicted for June 17 (although the local paper indicates only 10 degrees C and has given weather warnings for hail, thunderstorms, rain and sharp temp drops):

GFS 2m Temp Anomalies for June 17 [tropicaltidbits.com]

Laurs

how and where can I find those charts you showed ? I went to [tropicaltidbits.com] but I can't find these GFS 2m Temp anomalies charts you show in your entry with two illustrations. I often go to wetterzentrale.de - which has almost everything, but not GFS 2m Temp anomalies, only for the 850 hPa level (which is a map, showing temperatures at around 1.5 km up in the atmosphere)

I also couldn't find substance in the claim (whomever made it) of 16°C lower than normal temperatures over Portugal... because that is far too extreme I already thought of yesterday, when i read it... Perhaps in an ice age that would likely happen, yes.

Lisbon maybe has a normal Max of 24-25°C (I am guessing here) this time of the year. But going 16°C below that - would result into a temperature of only 8-10°C. That doesn't feel realistic.

As of now, 17 June 2021 15.00, it is

• 20°C. in Lisbon
• 17°C. in Porto
• 23°C in the south of Portugal
• It is a bit chilly in North Portugal as well North Spain (16-20°C), there are plenty of clouds in the area, due to a shallow but thunderstorm active cyclone. The airmass there is maritime chilly (but not 'cold' in any way). So, that extreme temperature anomaly chart over Spain/Portugal (17 Jun) really feels off to me.

And please don't get me wrong Laurs, I mean it humble.

I do like to be observant when it comes to weather - as well when it comes to the occasional traps and blindspots connected to weather projections and claims. Sometimes it happens that predictions are too good (or too bad) to be true. Generally they are doing a good job dependent how you look at it - but sometimes, it is really over the top. To reach 16°C lower than normal temperatures - is not so common during summer (more common in winter, and dependent where you live) Otherwise, it still requires many unusual factors coming together in order to accomplish such extreme anomalies.

Different Example: Canaries :umm:

I remember one time when the main stream media claimed that temperatures up to 50°C would be reached in the Canaries, due to that African hot air sometimes flows over the water reaching the islands (Such flow patterns do happen there, a few times every year)

I immediately felt "but...50°C (122°F)... that's nonsense, is it not ? (My ego of course loved the extreme headlines, the "emotional kick of excitement" from extreme weather events. You know ... boyz and their toyz! :whistle:

So, I went on and checked things out - how much was real ? I found that the temperatures in the Canaries went up to generally 30-34°C - which for them is pretty hot (normal max is often just 25°). One station reported the highest of all - which was 39°C in Fuerteventura or Landzarote I don't remember which, bit being closer to the African continent than the others.

Well 39°C (102°F) ain't 50°C (122°F) ... So, most other places had even lower temperatures than !

GFS longer prognosis

When it comes to the GFS longer prognosis - oh boy, those are notoriously unreliable, as soon you go beyond day 5. The longer, the worse it get's. But hey - they are both interesting and pretty.

As you arrive at day 8 to 15 - they are utterly useless. On top, the predictions change every 6 hours, when you compare at the end of period - the are radically different. I have absolutely no confidence in medium range "weather" prognosis beyond day 5 or 6 (or so). They may indicate a possible change in large scale patterns - but nothing more at best. As soon you go into the finer details - it all get's thrown off, making it unreliable.

It is of course mesmerizing, all those beautiful detailed charts... I can easily caught in it, I have to be honest ! But they remain in essence, just pretty illustrations if I look at the prognosis on day 10. Sometimes I get annoyed that i spend too much time on 'weather', that does not even exist other than in colorful illustrations, while studying all those charts (Ah, expectations !)

Some areas in Europe easier to predict than others. Local weather patterns and typical geographic characteristics are a huge factor ! I find it for example very difficult to predict the weather in Sicily. I still haven't gotten the hang of it after 6 years. Much more complicated and differentiated than in Stockholm.

In Scandinavia, we sometimes get cyclones form unusual directions - and dependend of where you live within an area of let's say 400 km - and where exactly the front or cyclone is "expected" to go - but then decides to be off 100 km - it can be the difference between sunny warm weather - or dull cold and rainy. Apparently certain cyclone types, are more difficult and erratic to make predictions on. The ones that start spinning up, coming in from Poland going northwards towards to Sweden, are notoriously unreliable to pinpoint. Cyclones that comes in from the Atlantic, are much easier.

When I write about weather predictions on my homepage - I always add to the reader - after day 5 - always take it with grain of salt. Or two.

Yesterday's brainwash

We just had a headline at DN.se yesterday saying "Extreme heat coming to Sweden 30°C" [86°F] Only that 15-20 years ago, we would never write "extreme" to a heatware with 30°C. We would write "Heat (wave) coming to Sweden, up to 30°C) Not more. No less. Summer is 25°C. Heat is 30°C, but it isn't extreme in any way.

Happens every year in summer somewhere in Sweden. 35°C [95°F] on the other hand - would likely be considered extreme in our country - because it is a very rare event. We were once close in the past 40 years. I believe you have to go back to Aug 1975, the summer that crushed many older records.

The highest temperature ever measured in Sweden is 38°C. (100.4°F) registered in Ultuna on 9 Juli 1933, and in Målilla on 29 June 1947.

Mobile Phone Weather apps...
:whistle:

I am also sceptical about all those lovely weather apps in mobile phones. Most of them do not rely on real observations, but on calculated, projected predictions. People however believe it is all real weather. Well it isn't. Gradually without realizing, we slip into a pseudo world of make-belief.... but that's not weather observation.

For general use, sure - they are pretty neat. I just don't like how it gradually, silently allures me to think, it is all real.

how and where can I find those charts you showed ? I went to [tropicaltidbits.com] but I can't find these GFS 2m Temp anomalies charts you show in your entry with two illustrations.
Hi @XPan, no worries, to get to the 2m Temp Anomalies, you go to tropicaltidbits.com, select Forecast Models (top bar on the right), select Regions (left under), select Europe, select Thermodynamics (right bottom), select 2m Temp Anomaly (bottom option).

As to a drop of 16 degrees C in Portugal (in some parts) as per the model, it's in the very light purple area on the chart from tropicaltidbits where this can occur. To the west of such a light purple spot, about 94 km, is the town of Evora (where there is a temp station), where today they had temperatures like 14 and 15C, while normally in June they have between 25 and 30C.

I watched and it was interesting, but I wasn't terribly impressed because the model does not match some of the archaeological/geological type of evidence I've read. I think the guy has gone just a tad over the top.

I'm quite certain of my affirmation - that I haven't come close to seeing a better matching model. However, I'd love to hear of any mismatches you or the network might point to. To the best of my knowledge, I am not aware of any.

However, I would argue there are matches that only makes sense using the micronova hypothesis - with, a plasma-aware or maybe even plasma-centric standard model as backdrop. For instance, it is, frankly, quite obvious that Valles Marineris is not a feature formed through geological processes, and that Mars was shaped under planetary-scale electro-erosion, with the cathode above the Scar and anode below.

Thus far, great, this is nothing that'll sound wild to anyone who read Velikovsky or looked into the EU. My problem with those is that they do not compute on a cosmological scale. As in, 'planets are overly misunderstood, powerful electrical entities, which can for unspecified reasons switch the physical laws they respond to, but the Sun always remains stable;. That model doesn't seem to offer any credible impetus for a major and sudden switch from simple organized orbitals, to some EM-billiard balls with atmospheres touching, and back to organized orbitals. How did they move into the chaotic regime? How did they settle back out? If the orbitals were already vulnerable/unstable, why didn't it happen only once, in geological times well past? If they weren't, and required a big jolt to move out of equilibrium, what was that cause of that jolt, and how do we explain the periodicity of the 12ky earth catastrophe cycle?

A disintegrated massive comet, filling an orbital with impactors, might seem to come close. But those do not explain the mismatched radioisotope signatures in the black mat - they keep talking of the few isotopes that are also found in asteroids, but never mention the shorter-lived isotopes that are of necessity local - both in space and time - to the stellar nova environment.

Nor does an impactor chain match the moon-landing astronauts' description of the black glass. We know the small spherical pellets are spread over the surface, but the astronauts allegedly also described larger rocks vitrifying from the top. Of course, this could easily have 10 layers of disinfo packed in, and I can't verify that, I'll admit.

But what I can verify is the Parker solar spiral, easily explained and measured. And I can verify, looking at pictures of galactic cores in different wavelengths, how the polarization shows tightly packed magnetic domains in a spiral, much tighter than the galaxy's arms, in a 'perfect' analogue to the solar-scale Parker spiral. I can look 'behind' us, away from the galactic core, and see the Radcliffe wave, which demonstrates what happens on the leading edge of the galactic Parker spiral, and which might be exactly the last one that hit us at the YDB (if it travels away from the core at 0.033c, or 10,000km/s. Note, the solar wind can reach 800km/s during solar max, and CMEs double-triple that).

Meanwhile, it is true that the stars in our local neighborhood (say less than 10 ly) have all demonstrated sudden unstable behavior in the last few decades. And Pluto's recent atmospheric collapse, venus inertial jerks, all over are signs of a serious disruption to the heliosphere, which, absent intrinsic solar instability which no credible model points to, that disruption would have to come from an outside source.

I'm definitely not saying I _know_. As I said, some of the tastiest info is locked behind multiple layers of counterintel. And it'd cost millions in gear and expertise to test black moon glass, not that I ever expect to lay eyes on it (except, maybe, being deposited live). But I still haven't heard of any model that better fits observations from - well, any scale. Nor have I found any mismatch or anything that would come close to ruling it out.

I'd love to hear more of your reservations :)

Hi @XPan, no worries, to get to the 2m Temp Anomalies, you go to tropicaltidbits.com, select Forecast Models (top bar on the right), select Regions (left under), select Europe, select Thermodynamics (right bottom), select 2m Temp Anomaly (bottom option).

As to a drop of 16 degrees C in Portugal (in some parts) as per the model, it's in the very light purple area on the chart from tropicaltidbits where this can occur. To the west of such a light purple spot, about 94 km, is the town of Evora (where there is a temp station), where today they had temperatures like 14 and 15C, while normally in June they have between 25 and 30C.
Oh thank you for explaining Laurs 🙏

On top I realized (forgot) that my many blockers, on the aforementioned site, took away menu bars and selections - no wonder I wasn't able to find anything. Oh gosh, they even animate at the start a "how to do" tutorial :whistle: *rolling my eyes*

Very interesting site, by the way. I will add it to my arsenal and learn more.

Last edited:

Now we come closer :wow: Laurs

Evora. Portugal. Almost 300 meter above the ground. It appears it is surrounded by soft hills, and that would mean more easily entrapped by low clouds when present (keeping the temperatures down, especially during rainfall). They got 15°C today, while the normal average max appears to be 25-26°C for this time of the year (middle June), and close to 30° in the end of June/beginning of July.

Well, the official prognosis you also referred to earlier, predicting 10-11°C below normal, was the most realistic one, while GFS with 16°C maybe a bit too over the top. I have heard that GFS often is a bit over the top (both ways; below/above). The models often misjudge the max temperatures for Sicily due to it's special topographical features; the influence from the sea, the mighty Etna and the hilly area along the north coast, I have noticed.

I am intrigued by how extensive the tropicltidbits.com site appears to be !

Thank you !! 🙏

The last sentence expresses what I came away with quite a number of months ago when I tried to look into some stuff Ben Davidson aka. Suspicious0bservers presented, combined with an irritation towards his level of "certainty" or let's call it "believe" in his theory that I found a bit rigid and way too certain. I'm speaking from a rather superficial standpoint though, since I haven't researched anything he said in great detail at all, so feel free to correct me. It also sounds a bit too materialistic IMO and there seems to be a bit too much electricity in his approach. He also seems to leave out things like the unpredictability of reality.

I'm quite certain of my affirmation - that I haven't come close to seeing a better matching model. However, I'd love to hear of any mismatches you or the network might point to. To the best of my knowledge, I am not aware of any.

Has he tried to put a possible twin sun of ours into his equations? Seems to me that there is a good likelihood that something like that is happening in our solar system (twin sun phenomena). As far as I know, Davidson thinks he has discovered or gathered data that point to a bigger picture (or force) beyond the solar system which can explain what has and will happen (soon) in the solar system and on earth in the smaller scales? Sort of like: Davidson thinks he has discovered the larger domino behind the scenes that brings all the smaller Dominos in the solar system into motion?

As far as I know comets have some place in his theories, but just as a small part and not so significant? Or at least it comes across to me that way. I feel quite at unease with his steadfast point by point predictions of "what will happen" according to his ideas "soon". If we have learned anything from the C's, then it is that the "future" is very fluent and never fixed and pretty much impossible to predict, in part because of quantum phenomena and because there is not really linearity but cycles and other densities and dimensions etc. Yet what he says sounds very fixed and "certain".

However, I would argue there are matches that only makes sense using the micronova hypothesis - with, a plasma-aware or maybe even plasma-centric standard model as backdrop. For instance, it is, frankly, quite obvious that Valles Marineris is not a feature formed through geological processes, and that Mars was shaped under planetary-scale electro-erosion, with the cathode above the Scar and anode below.

Well, in regard to the bolded part I would say that Randall Carlson (among others) makes a pretty good case that some (if not most) similar features on earth can be explained (pretty convincingly IMO) by large scale flood/tsunami events (not seldom triggered by comets) that were orders of magnitude bigger than anything we can see today. IMO there is a good likelihood that many features of Mars could have been formed similarly (of course not excluding electrical scarring sometimes too). It seems to me that Davidson might be a bit too much into "everything was caused by electrical interactions" camp, while glancing over the IMO good evidence of other factors such as water.

Thus far, great, this is nothing that'll sound wild to anyone who read Velikovsky or looked into the EU. My problem with those is that they do not compute on a cosmological scale. As in, 'planets are overly misunderstood, powerful electrical entities, which can for unspecified reasons switch the physical laws they respond to, but the Sun always remains stable;. That model doesn't seem to offer any credible impetus for a major and sudden switch from simple organized orbitals, to some EM-billiard balls with atmospheres touching, and back to organized orbitals. How did they move into the chaotic regime? How did they settle back out? If the orbitals were already vulnerable/unstable, why didn't it happen only once, in geological times well past? If they weren't, and required a big jolt to move out of equilibrium, what was that cause of that jolt, and how do we explain the periodicity of the 12ky earth catastrophe cycle?

I think part of the problem here is trying to explain it all in purely physical/materialistic terms, leaving out "higher" factors such as "the human-cosmic connection" and non-linearity. I also have to say that Davidson often rubs me the wrong way in his wiseacre kind of "know-it-all" way of delivering things that leaves me with the slight impression that „he likes to hear himself speak“. But that might just be how it comes across to me subjectively.

Last edited:
Models can quickly and easily become garbage in/garbage out. I read an observation recently that said that, if scientists can't come up with evidence to promote their theory, they will construct a model that will do just that. IOW a model can tell you what you want to hear if you just put the right data into it.

Just about every day I hear how models are predicting this and that around covid, and it's spread. Sounds kind of scientific doesn't it... but is it?

Models have lost their wiz bang for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom