The Illuminati - what is real?

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
After the latest session which referenced the Illuminati, I began to think about it and wonder what do we REALLY know?

You can look the term up on Wikipedia for general background where you learn:

The Illuminati (/əˌluːmɪˈnɑːti/; plural of Latin illuminatus, 'enlightened') is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776 in Bavaria, today part of Germany. The society's stated goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power. "The order of the day," they wrote in their general statutes, "is to put an end to the machinations of the purveyors of injustice, to control them without dominating them."[1] The Illuminati—along with Freemasonry and other secret societies—were outlawed through edict by Charles Theodore, Elector of Bavaria, with the encouragement of the Catholic Church, in 1784, 1785, 1787 and 1790.[2] During subsequent years, the group was generally vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that the Illuminati continued underground and were responsible for the French Revolution.

It attracted literary men such as Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and Johann Gottfried Herder and the reigning Duke of Gotha and of Weimar.[3]

In subsequent use, "Illuminati" has been used when referring to various organisations which are alleged to be a continuation of the original Bavarian Illuminati (though these links have not been substantiated). These organisations have often been accused of conspiring to control world affairs, by masterminding events and planting agents in governments and corporations, in order to gain political power, influence and to establish a New World Order. Central to some of the more widely known and elaborate conspiracy theories, the Illuminati are depicted as lurking in the shadows and pulling the strings and levers of power. This view of the Illuminati has found its way into popular culture, appearing in dozens of novels, films, television shows, comics, video games and music videos.

Then you can look up "New World Order" New World Order conspiracy theory - Wikipedia

Here's a Vox article on the topic that is pretty good: 9 questions about the Illuminati you were too afraid to ask

Another article here: What is the Illuminati conspiracy theory?

And more if you care to search.

The Cs have a variety of takes on the topic. You can search the sessions forum for the term and pull up the matches and read over them.

What I want to address here is the idea that there is an "Illuminati Bloodline" which the Cs did reference in the most recent session. I was struck by them saying that there was only a relatively small group of such bloodline members. Did that make any sense?

I do a lot of genealogy and have had to look into genetic genealogy a time or two and actually, that statement makes sense. The only way to keep any kind of bloodline going is to keep breeding back into it. Otherwise, within 7 or 8 generations, there will be nothing left of any original bloodline (so called). That's just the way it works. See here:

and here:

The only two things that persist as 'lines' in DNA is the Y-DNA and the mitochondrial DNA and those mutate at a given rate also. So anybody talking about Illuminati bloodlines would have to, necessarily, be talking about a rapidly diminishing group if they are 3rd density.

Of course, if bloodlines are ignored and only 'membership' is considered, ANYBODY could be Illuminati.

Was Weishaupt really the founder of the Illuminati in the 18th century?​

From "9 questions about the Illuminati you were too afraid to ask"

In a historical sense, the term “Illuminati” refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, a secret society that operated for only a decade, from 1776 to 1785. This organization was founded by Adam Weishaupt.

From the sesions

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the origin of the Freemasons?

A: Osirians.

Q: (L) Can you tell us when the original Freemasons formed as a society?

A: 5633 B.C.

Q: (L) Is Freemasonry as it is practiced today the same?

A: 33rd degree, yes.

Q: (L) So, there is a continuing tradition for over 7 thousand years?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) How do the Masons relate to the Illuminati?

A: Masons are low level branch.

If the Freemasons have existed for over 7000 years and are a low level branch it is understood that the Illuminati are superior and are possibly contemporary or have more than 7000 years of existence and were not even founded by Adam Weishaupt.​

Possibly there was a schism.

Here is further confirmation that the Illuminati were not founded by Adam Weishaupt because the Illuminati have existed for thousands of years and were possibly founded by those beings with Kantekian genetics with life spans of up to 8,000 years. (Didn't the Cs once say that their white skin made them look radiantly or illuminated?)
Q: (L) You have often stated that the Bible is corrupted, I would like to know who, exactly, corrupted the Bible and when and how they did this?

A: Illuminati brotherhood for a thousand earth years.

Now, the Cs mentioned that they inspired the Wizard of Oz and that the Wizard is the Illuminati. Oz would be an abbreviation for Osiris which takes us back to ancient Egypt and the Osirians.
Q: (L) Are we just going to have to fight them off ourselves?

A: Think of The Wizard of Oz. It was inspired by us.

Q: (L) Does the witch represent the Lizzies?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, is there something we have or can do...

A: Glenda like us.

Q: (L) And who is the Wizard? Is that the Beast or the U.S. Govt?

A: Close. Illuminati.

According to this Document

"The word Oz is known to have been used by its author as an abbreviation for Osirus"

The man who wrote the book The Wizard of Oz was a member of the Theosophical Society. L. Frank Baum lived in South Dakota and created The Wizard of Oz book as a theosophical fairy tale incorporating the “ancient wisdom” of the Mystery Religions. The books have so much material from inside the secret world of the Illuminati, that the few who understand the Illuminati wonder if Baum wasn’t an insider. The moral of the book is that we must rely upon ourselves, for we alone have the power to save ourselves.. L. Frank Baum explained how he came to write the book,

“It was pure inspiration.... It came to me right out of the blue. I think that sometimes the Great Author has a message to get across and He has to use the instrument at hand. I happened to be that medium, and I believe the magic key was given me to open the doors to sympathy and understanding, joy, peace and happiness.”

(Hearn, Michael P. ed., The Annotated Wizard of Oz. NY: Clarkson N. Potter, 1973, p. 73.)

Well, it's two o'clock in the morning here and I'd better go to sleep. This is a very interesting topic.​

Well, actually it's easy to identify them, just ask him for his Illuminati meat.:-D

Jokes aside, I would be very surprised to get a real picture of who they are, given their millennia-long control over information, except for what the C's consider safe to say in a session.

For example, the C's talked about those very affordable properties in the South Pole, dripping with sarcasm in their response, so it's possible that they are the underground people who live in that area of the planet.

I have an idea. What if the Illuminati is constantly trying to "replant" old DNA back into its newest members, but is failing at it due to mutations (like vaccine manufacturers trying to tailor their vaccine to a specific variant)? The Illuminati's negative polarity may also hamper its receptiveness to the information field, making the "ancient DNA replanting task" very difficult or even impossible.

After the latest session which referenced the Illuminati, I began to think about it and wonder what do we REALLY know?

You can look the term up on Wikipedia for general background where you learn:

Then you can look up "New World Order" New World Order conspiracy theory - Wikipedia

Here's a Vox article on the topic that is pretty good: 9 questions about the Illuminati you were too afraid to ask

Another article here: What is the Illuminati conspiracy theory?

And more if you care to search.

The Cs have a variety of takes on the topic. You can search the sessions forum for the term and pull up the matches and read over them.

What I want to address here is the idea that there is an "Illuminati Bloodline" which the Cs did reference in the most recent session. I was struck by them saying that there was only a relatively small group of such bloodline members. Did that make any sense?

I do a lot of genealogy and have had to look into genetic genealogy a time or two and actually, that statement makes sense. The only way to keep any kind of bloodline going is to keep breeding back into it. Otherwise, within 7 or 8 generations, there will be nothing left of any original bloodline (so called). That's just the way it works. See here:

and here:

The only two things that persist as 'lines' in DNA is the Y-DNA and the mitochondrial DNA and those mutate at a given rate also. So anybody talking about Illuminati bloodlines would have to, necessarily, be talking about a rapidly diminishing group if they are 3rd density.

Of course, if bloodlines are ignored and only 'membership' is considered, ANYBODY could be Illuminati.
When i first heard about ''inbreeding'' i thought after eons of inbreeding they could look like a monster.We see effects of Inbreeding throughout the history.Habsburgs were born with serious deformations and this is recent history.The thing is if they get too sick because of inbreeding, they can not serve to their ''Masters'' (4D-STS) but they have no other choice to keep bloodline ''pure''.So they have been technologically supported by those so-called ''Masters'' throughout the history to function (I think).We already know their ''power supply'' is 4D-STS but i wonder what is the ''Accord or the Vow'' and how much of it related to Nordic Covenant?...

Hello, @Lars . I see that you have not made an introduction post, yet. We ask all of our new members to introduce themselves on the Newbies board. You don't have to write anything really personal, just a bit about your interests, how your found the forum and if you have read any of Laura Knight-Jadczyk's materials. If you don't know what to write, you can look at others posts on that board to get an idea.

When i first heard about ''inbreeding'' i thought after eons of inbreeding they could look like a monster.We see effects of Inbreeding throughout the history.Habsburgs were born with serious deformations and this is recent history.The thing is if they get too sick because of inbreeding, they can not serve to their ''Masters'' (4D-STS) but they have no other choice to keep bloodline ''pure''.So they have been technologically supported by those so-called ''Masters'' throughout the history to function (I think).We already know their ''power supply'' is 4D-STS but i wonder what is the ''Accord or the Vow'' and how much of it related to Nordic Covenant?...

Inbreeding also has negative effects on fertility, leading to fewer offspring unless people compensate for increased intervals between pregnancies, and increased child mortality in some cases (Habsburg being one such).

This was the first thing that came to mind when the C's gave this answer.

Q: (L) Why are there so few of them?

A: They keep their genes strictly to themselves. As a result, inbreeding has led to a decline in their numbers.

All the negative effects of inbreeding are serious enough to raise the question: do the 'illuminati' have some kind of advanced knowledge (technology, even?) to compensate for them? Or, more likely it seems to me, do they not actually interbreed as strictly as has been suggested? Do they compensate by being careful to introduce some new genes, like the way we manage livestock?

I wonder if there's any difference between genetic heritage and bloodline? Why is the word 'bloodline' used if genetic heritage is about DNA and not about blood per se? Is there something about blood that can be passed down that is separate or different from genetic heritage?

28 June 1997.
Q: Give me a clues! I have no idea. Is it something in the genetic line or something in him and his life? Does it have something to do with the genetic line?

A: possibly... or bloodline?

Q: Is bloodline something that is distinct or different from genetics or DNA?

A: Symbiotic relationship. Was there a military connection?

I wonder if there's any difference between genetic heritage and bloodline? Why is the word 'bloodline' used if genetic heritage is about DNA and not about blood per se? Is there something about blood that can be passed down that is separate or different from genetic heritage?
The first thing that comes to my mind are blood groups; O, A, B, AB... and then the rhesus factor +,-.....

The link above is a new age classic, so don't turn off your filters when reading it.

ATS: How many generations back does your bloodline stretch, or more accurately, who does your family consider to be their earliest ancestors in a position of power?

HH: Our lineage goes back further than antiquity. From the earliest times of recorded history and beyond, our family has run the “game behind the scenes” in one way or another. Before the rise and fall of Atlantis. (Yes, that is totally real.) We are “born to rule.” It is part of the design of this current paradigm.

ATS: To what extent have you used selective breeding to preserve the purity of the line? And what about the children of unapproved unions? (Naturally, they would still be raised with privileges, but perhaps they would not be “given the keys to the castle,” so to speak.)

HH: Breeding is generally case-specific, depending on the role the family members in question are to grow into. I will touch on this more in response to the next question. There are no unapproved marriages. Our family always marries between bloodlines, or what would be a more appropriate term, “Houses.”

Marriages are arranged. In all my years of life, I have never seen or heard of a Family member breaking the law. code, when it comes to marriage. You do what you're told. One cannot “enter” this Family. One is “born,” or incarnated into it. In the rare cases of a child born who could be seen as bringing “difficulties,” you are correct in your premise, he would be raised as part of the family, even though he did not grow up in either parent’s home or community.

ATS: If one were to imagine a scale, perhaps like a triangle with political, religious, and business powers at the three points, how would you rate the power of your family? (Balanced? Leaning more toward one or two than a third? Favoring one of the three over the others?) And has your position changed over time?

HH: You must first understand the structure of the Family. In the grand scheme of things, the Line is not as important as the House, the House is not as important as the Family. The Family is everything. No matter the House or the Line, we are One (truly international) Family. Imagine if you were to

A house would represent a vital organ or body part within the Body itself. Each part has an important role to play in the functioning of the whole, and for each of us, the "whole" has our unwavering loyalty. As I say, many lines, (many more than you are aware of), make One Family. Our spheres of influence do not fit into the three boxes of your triangle, as you might imagine. There are six disciplines of training within the family, and all Family members are schooled extensively in all of them, from early childhood.

: Which Family do you belong to... Rockefeller? That may be a little too direct for our witness. I would offer you the following substitute: How many bloodlines do you estimate are in a similar position to yours, and to what extent do your family view them as competition or collaborators?

HH: Yes, as I say, knowing the Line is of no practical use to you. It is the fact of whether you belong to the Family that is important. There are 13 original bloodlines. However, there are many other lines that branch off from these, just like the rivers of the oceans.

If you imagine the original 13 lines as primary colors, which can be mixed to create a whole range of other colors, then you will have some understanding. Again, it doesn't matter the Line, just the Family. There is no competition in the sense of House versus House, although it is a "dog eat dog" world.

So there is interpersonal competition in that sense of the word. Everyone wants to go up. Our entire family society is oriented that way, toward upward progression.

ATS: What does the term "generational member" mean? Which generation specifically?

HH: It means that one is born into the Family. The Order and Agenda are handed down from one generation to the next. Only very rarely have outsiders been inducted into the Family, and even then, these were from other esoterically integrable lines.

We all have an area of specialty, although we have expertise in all areas. The six spheres or "schools" of learning are: Military, Government, Spiritual, Education, Management, and Science. In practice, on the "stage" of public life, we hold key positions in all of these major areas.

With the addition of the complicit machinery of the media and the ownership of your financial establishments, all bases are covered. (I'll have to answer in several parts, due to the character restriction per message.)

Back
Top Bottom