The Irradia Couple

psychegram

The Living Force
This is quite an interesting interview (in Russian, with awful subtitles). It seemed like there were a few places where their words weren't being translated ... if any Russian-speaking members of the forum could clarify this, that would be excellent.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=173zxfh9pNk

It sounds absolutely insane, and probably is, but this Russian couple claims to have discovered a means of 'radiosymbiosis' that has essentially given them superpowers, not the least of which is the ability to tolerate doses of radiation that would kill anyone else very quickly, along with the ability to smell radioisotopes, see electro-magnetic fields, and highly developed intuitive/psychic powers due to their supercharged biofields. They are apparently 'free researchers' (no word on how their research was funded), who are going public because, after the Russian security services took an interest in their activities (involving as they do large amounts of radioisotopes), things have become distinctly unpleasant for them in Russia. Basically they're looking for a new home.

At the very end of the interview, there is some proof offered: medical scans of their bodies showing them to be intensely radioactive, as well as kirlian photographs of their bodies and fingersprints that demonstrate a very unique aura: in particular their 'natural' aura seems to surround the radioactive aura. I was wondering throughout why, if they were as radioactive as they claim (glow in the dark radium eyes, for instance), the camera was not malfunctioning ... perhaps the protective aura revealed by the kirlian photographs is the answer?

If this couple is what they say they are, their discoveries are hugely significant ... but it could also be an elaborate hoax (perhaps the couple really is desperate to get out of Russia, and have concocted this scheme as a means of getting someone to offer them a place to stay ... or donations which they're also happy to accept). Or they could actually be insane. If that is the case they are absolutely superb actors. Project Camelot are convinced, they're doing an interview on the couple on Monday:

_http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerrys-blog/1494-interview-with-ziria-irradia-couple-monday-9am-pst

The page contains this tid-bit:

Ziria will be interviewed on her own because since the interview with Stewart Swerdlow her husband, Radium, has been imprisoned in a mental institution in Russia (something about a 30 day court ordered imprisonment). Needless to say, this will be so the Russian government can investigate him.

What does everyone make of this? Crazy, con-artists, or genuine weirdness?

Hi psychegram,

You'd better perform a forum wide search on Stewart Swerdlow as it yielded seven results of dubious nature while I just searched for him.

clerck de bonk said:
If it's going up on projectcamelot then it's a good indicator of being BS, OSIT.

Perhaps. But, remember that an interview with Laura went up too. Yes Project Camelot hosts quite a bit of disinfo, BUT, it would be unwise to 'throw the baby out with the bath water'

Kris

RflctnOfU said:
clerck de bonk said:
If it's going up on projectcamelot then it's a good indicator of being BS, OSIT.

Perhaps. But, remember that an interview with Laura went up too. Yes Project Camelot hosts quite a bit of disinfo, BUT, it would be unwise to 'throw the baby out with the bath water'

Kris

Yes, exactly. Cassidy herself doesn't deliberately put out misinformation it seems ... she just gets taken in now and then. Maybe this time too.

As to Swerdlow himself, I find this:

_http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/swerdlow.htm

which, actually, come to think of it I've read before (knew I'd come across Swerdlow's name somewhere) ... anyhow, if he's skeptical of channeling, well, so are a lot of people, so I can't really hold that against him. Most channels are noisy junk. However I don't think that position discredits everything he says/participates in. The accusations of sociopathy are rather more damning, but those are something I always try to be skeptical about too, unless the proof is pretty overwhelming, which in this case it isn't.

RflctnOfU said:
clerck de bonk said:

Kris
Point taken.

Check out the audiofile from Clif High on this subject (along with others) at HalfPastHuman.com -- _http://halfpasthuman.com/wujo/clifswujo152013newelectrics.mp3

It's about thirty-five minutes in length.

Clif is great fun and always interesting -- yes, Clif has one 'f'. I'll bet he was "imported" and the guy who took his papers at Ellis Island took one look at him and said, "You got no business with more than one F in your name and that's all I'm gonna give you."

Watched the first half hour and then skipped to see the x-rays...I wasn't sure what to make of it at first but for fwiw, it seems like BS to me as well. I think they're either deceiving consciously or unconsciously.

It was interesting to see the dynamic between them, the woman cut the guy off many, many times and sometimes he had a hard time controlling himself, osit.

The subtitles are very annoying and visibly inaccurate though I do not speak Russian, it was obvious.

from YT video at 22:11 said:
Mankind now and before World War II - many had special abilities only because of that there were no such rigid restrictions of IR. IR, Radiation is that gives the chance to be free

Of course! Freedom! Radiation for everyone!

from YT video right after previous quote said:
Because human bodies contain the same vitamins, hormones, amino acids in the structure, because of it aibilities of people are limited ...

'Aibilities' certainly are...but not because of vitamins.

Besides, neither of them look healthy. The woman especially looks like someone who's sick. Maybe they haven't been able to get their hands on radioactive material for food recently? :cry:

Indeed what a strange situation for this couple... I have to say it made me try and search high and low for more information.
But all i got is youtube, project camelot. The only place for discussion I found is here. So thank you Cassiopeia Forum.

For all the powers they say they possess via irradiation fields of any kind, they do seem to be so helpless. The lack of information is also very strange.

What makes me lean towards dismissing it is Ziria's request to find a room mate in Virginia USA. Who in their right mind
would want a nuked room mate? Would you? Would anyone consider live with a person who claims to EAT radioactive
material?

At first I was curious and alert to find this at the Project Camelot page but listening to them gave me a feeling they are
a sad pair somehow.

my critique to Kerry Cassidy is to why she has to jump immediately and request funds be donated to them I'd imagine on the
grounds that their story is real but how does she know ? Funds to make them able to leave Russia? And go where?

I seem to recall Ziria saying she did steal radioactive material also she contacted merchants that sell it and was caught?
The fact that Radium ( interesting name) was sent to a mental facility instead of answering criminal charges.

Disappointing follow up on a Project Camelot lead. Would like to see more promise on that one.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom