The languages of the Ex-Yu Kasiopejski materijal

Bojan71

Jedi
Link za skidanje svih sesija do sada, od 16.07.1994 do 27.02.2016

_https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/KASIOPEJSKE%20TRANSKRIPTE%20od%2016-07-1994%20do%2027-02-2016.pdf?token=AWzi4IcK6Airip3jqxbOMLwqxAiNPkrHY7q1NBbXTYAR3cvFppIbY6yQGDUL3kW4_e3VbWDw7doUmRS8QO-rsVoqos9KJqBBXOuDXYWLkmHOobl56N1Zy-ZIci4GBO3XgU7iSZJ3oFzbg5PEBHcjWc9cuKioqV3iQiec1ylZA2akIg&pnref=story

Gledajući neke ranije prijevode moglo se uočiti određene nepravilnosti, odnosno pogrešno prevedene fraze, dijelove, rečenice, pitanja/odgovore i/ili proizvoljnu interpretaciju istih. Preporučujem stoga službenu stranicu s provjerenim i autoriziranim prijevodima sesija:
http://hr.cassiopaea.org/category/volumeni/kasiopejske-sesije/
Doduše, trenutno su dostupni prijevodi sesija samo za 2014. i prvu polovicu 2015., ali to bi se uskoro trebalo dopuniti.
Ujedno, u više navrata i na više mjesta se napominje da se izbjegava ako je to moguće čitanje "čistih" sesija bez dodatnih komentara i pojašnjenja autora, stoga je u planu i prijevod Laurine serije Val (provjereni i autorizirani prijevod, dok doduše postoji i "amaterski" koji se može naći na nekim stranicama na internetu) koji će se također moći naći na istoj stranici kako se pojedina poglavlja budu prevodila.

It should be noted that, taking a look at some earlier session translations, there were some irregularities, i.e. particular phrases, parts, sentences, Q&As wrongly translated and/or freely interpreted. Hence, it is recommended to take a look at the official website containing authorized and checked session translations:
http://hr.cassiopaea.org/category/volumeni/kasiopejske-sesije/
However, at the moment there are session translations of only 2014 and first half of 2015, but that should be updated soon enough.
In addition, it has been suggested at multiple occasions to avoid reading "pure" sessions without additional author commentaries and explanations, therefore it is planned to translate Laura's Wave series (checked, proofread and authorized translation; there is however an "amateur" translation that can be found on some websites) and translated chapters, as they are done, will also be published on hr.cassiopaea.org website.

Pozdrav Saša

Svakako, to stoji što si naznačio o sesijam i prevodu. Sad, ova baza prevoda sesija može da se koristi, jer suština i bit su tu. Da je došlo do neke veće greške u prevodu, to bismo i mi sami primetili u raspravama o sesijama na našoj grupi Kasiopejski transkripti na facebook-u. Ja bih želeo da znam kome mogu da se obratim ko prevodi zvanično sesije, kako bih sa njim uspostavio kontakt, jer postoji dosta materijala posebno odvojenih iz sesija koje sam pripremio, na primer, o Orionu, denzitetima, vanzemaljskim rasama, Atlantida, Lemuruja, i još mnogo drugih tema, kao i drugih projekata... Dobro bi bilo, da se na forumu otvori jedan deo za Ex-Yu grupu, gde bi se to sve i postavljalo i raspravljalo, kako bismo svi bili na jednom mestu...

Ova napomena o čistim sesijama stoji, uopšte, oni koji prvi put dolazi u dodir sa Cass. materijalom, tako da je Val serija vrlo bitna za razumevanje. Zbog obimosti materijala, kao i pregleda, određeni segmenti odvojeni iz sesija u jednu celinu daju fokus, na primer, o organskim portalima, tako da je usredsređenost na toj temi, i tako dalje.

Svestan sam da ko kod ima aplikaciju za Cass. materijal da će on to i prepoznati kroz naporan rad i taj put duše, i da nije lako i da nije za svakog, ali u krajnjem slučaju, neka taj put ka tome bude prokrčen koliko toliko za one koji baš i ne barataju engleskim jezikom...

Pozdrav

Translation:

[quote author=Bojan71]Hello Saša

Sure, it stands what you indicated about the sessions and translation. Now, this database of translated sessions can be used because the essence is there. If there have been some major mistakes in the translation we ourselves would have noticed that in discussions in our C's transcripts group on facebook. I would like to know to whom I can turn to about official translations of sessions, so I can make contact with him, because there is plenty of material specially separated from the sessions that I had prepared, for example, about Orion, densities, alien races, Atlantis, Lemuria and many other topics, as well as other projects... it would be good to open a forum on the part of the Ex-Yu group, where all of that would be appointed and discussed, so that we would all be in one place...

This note about pure sessions stands, in general, for those who first come into contact with Cass. material, so The Wave series is very important for understanding. Because of the massiveness of material, and also an overview, certain segments separated from sessions into one wholeness provide the focus, for example, about the organic portals, so that the focus is on the subject, and so on.

I am aware that those who have the application for Cass. material will recognize that through hard work and that path of the soul, and that it is not easy and it's not for everyone, but at the very least, let the journey towards it is removed from obstacles as much as possible for those who just can not handle the English language...

Greetings[/quote]

Pozdrav i veliko Hvala Saši Bojanu!​
Imam velikih problema sa prijevodom. Služim se sa Google prevoditeljom tako da ti prijevodi u velikoj mjeri nemaju smisla i imam velikih problema sa razumijevanjem.
Dio foruma za Ex Yu grupu bio bi za mene neprocjenjiv dobitak. Vjerujem da ima dosta ljudi sličnih meni s tim problemom.
Zamolio bih one koji su u mogućnosti da to podrže!
Još jednom,
Veliko hvala i srdačan pozdrav.

TRANSLATED

Hello, and a big thank you to Saša and Bojan​
I have huge problems with translations. I am using google translate, and beacuse of that most translations are mostly nonsensical, and therefore I can't understand them.
The Ex Yu group forum part would be of much gain to me. I believe that there is a great amount of people with the same kind of problem.
I ask of those who are capable, to go ahead and start supporting it!
Once again,
Big thanks and best regards.

Bojan71 said:
I would like to know to whom I can turn to about official translations of sessions, so I can make contact with him, because there is plenty of material specially separated from the sessions that I had prepared, for example, about Orion, densities, alien races, Atlantis, Lemuria and many other topics, as well as other projects... it would be good to open a forum on the part of the Ex-Yu group, where all of that would be appointed and discussed, so that we would all be in one place...

Because of the massiveness of material, and also an overview, certain segments separated from sessions into one wholeness provide the focus, for example, about the organic portals, so that the focus is on the subject, and so on.

We actually already have a place for those topics. We use our CassWiki for such things:

http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Atlantis
http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Orion_service_to_self_being
http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Aliens
http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Lemuria
http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Organic_portal
http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Density

And there are also some Laura's articles such as this: https://cassiopaea.org/2012/12/17/organic-portals-part-1/

And there is also the Cassiopaean “Hit” List about various prophecies: http://cassiopaea.org/category/volumes/cassiopaean-hit-list/

I am aware that those who have the application for Cass. material will recognize that through hard work and that path of the soul, and that it is not easy and it's not for everyone, but at the very least, let the journey towards it is removed from obstacles as much as possible for those who just can not handle the English language...

I agree, and we are working on it. Lately we were working more on SOTT than on Cassiopaea projects, but Cass projects are still on our minds. More stuff is coming.

And we are grateful to everybody who helped us with translations and if anybody else wants to help they are more than welcome.

Although talking, reading or writing on our native language is easy (for me) is just choosing the shortcut and it is not good solutions, because you can lose in the meantime very good articles, threads and books.
Also, in that way you are losing opportunitiy to met others members and also lose chance that they get to know you better.

For some one like me, who has never learn English reading and specially writing is very hard sometimes, but from my experience I must say that is truth that with effort (what is really important for Work) and persistence you can be better. With that you also improving your brain. Sometime I need half an hour to write couple of sentences and I know that they not excellent but if you can understand me that's something, right? ;D

Making small group where you feel confrontable is ok, but here is one big group that can help you more to your growth and your progress.

Also, it is funny to learn each day something new. And thinking in English is very different than Croatian, IMO.

Here is the article that I found very interesting about learning language:
New Study May Revolutionize Language Learning

Dakota said:
Although talking, reading or writing on our native language is easy (for me) is just choosing the shortcut and it is not good solutions, because you can lose in the meantime very good articles, threads and books.
Also, in that way you are losing opportunitiy to met others members and also lose chance that they get to know you better.

For some one like me, who has never learn English reading and specially writing is very hard sometimes, but from my experience I must say that is truth that with effort (what is really important for Work) and persistence you can be better. With that you also improving your brain. Sometime I need half an hour to write couple of sentences and I know that they not excellent but if you can understand me that's something, right? ;D

Making small group where you feel confrontable is ok, but here is one big group that can help you more to your growth and your progress.

Also, it is funny to learn each day something new. And thinking in English is very different than Croatian, IMO.

Here is the article that I found very interesting about learning language:
New Study May Revolutionize Language Learning

Thank you Dakota, I had not thought of clicking to listen to when I make the translations, from now on that's what I'll do

It would be great if we could have this section for EX YU languages.

For me it is ok to read in English to understand it but it hard to comment and have same flow of mind in native language

great idea!!!!

KO SMO

Re: The languages of the Ex-YUGOSLAVIA (Kasiopejski materijal)

Bojan71 said:
What do you think of the idea of starting a new section on the forum just for ex-yu languages?
Ko smo said:
For those who, like me, wonder what are « ex-yu » or « EX YU » languages : they are the languages of the ex-Yugoslavia (Serbo-Croatian, Slovene, Macedonian).

My two euro-cents.

Re: The languages of the Ex-YUGOSLAVIA (Kasiopejski materijal)

Bastian said:
Bojan71 said:
What do you think of the idea of starting a new section on the forum just for ex-yu languages?
Ko smo said:
For those who, like me, wonder what are « ex-yu » or « EX YU » languages : they are the languages of the ex-Yugoslavia (Serbo-Croatian, Slovene, Macedonian).

My two euro-cents.

Exactly. We would need to enter that in the subject field for best understanding by readers. So, which languages are we talking about?

Back
Top Bottom