The last President (Trump)

Jacques

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Someone posted an video of reallygraceful in the George Floyd's thread and while watching that video, she spoke about the book "The last President" written in 1896 by Ingersoll Lockwood.

She made a video about that book (posted below) and it is just jaw-dropping. I haven't read the book yet but it is on my list.

It is available on amazon.com:

It was in the news in 2017:

Edited to delete an inexact sentence and to add his other book "Baron Trump's marvellous undergroung Journey"

1591550396478.png

Last edited:
I‘ve read through the mentioned articles above. Based on those, it seems that we are talking about at least two separate books here, written in a science fiction Novel way. The first book is titled “Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey” and was published in 1893, while this book’s sequel was published three years later, in 1896, titled “1900, Or The Last President.” Also, according to the articles, the Pence person was not the VP of the president but rather was called "Lafe Pence" and he is the Secretary of Agriculture in the story.

A couple things to note:

- The author of the books is Ingersoll Lockwood, an American political writer, lawyer and novelist, according to Newsweek.

- Since the books are claimed to be so old and rather obscure (if that is true) there is a good likelihood that original copies of the book are rather rare. Given that rarity, it is unlikely that many people have read the actual books (if they exist) and base their stories about the book on later versions of the book and digital versions. So given that the story seems to have really first appeared in the news around 2017, I think there could be a possibility that there is hoaxing involved from somebody who wanted to make quick money around that time frame out of Trumps rise and a "predictive book". I'm not saying that this is the case, just that it would be pretty easy to do so, given the rarity of the original books.

So following this thinking, two scenarios could be the case:

- The books really existed and were published in that way at that time with the exception that somebody added/changed things later on (lets say around 2017) in the new/digital versions, to make it look like the content was in the original books. Almost nobody can check the validity of what was written in the originals after all! Making quick money on the way.

- The whole thing is a hoax, meaning that neither of those books were ever published back then.

As I see it, there are only two ways we can be sure about the validity:

- So basically, as long as we don't have a reliable source whose summary we can trust, because we can trust that source in that he/she/they have actually read the original works, we don't know for certain

- Somebody here manages to find two original copies of those books

Having said that, from the summaries provided in the articles above I would tend to think that the books were really published with that content back then. The snippets the articles provide out of those books have a legit sound/feel to me. My working assumption is thus as follows at this point:

Ingersoll Lockwood received/channeled the story in some way, form or fashion, with a good deal of
pretty good/clear/astounding clairvoyants involved.

Last edited:
Two different copies of 'Baron Trumps Marvellous Underground Journey' appear on archive.org.

The first is from the Library of Congress and was uploaded in 2016:

The second is open source community text and uploaded 2019:

There doesn't seem to be a copy of '1900', or 'The Last President'

There is apparently a ‘first edition’ on abebooks.com, printed 1889 and copyrighted 1890.
I don’t know how easy or not it would be to fake an old book, but possibly it is feasible given enough resources. But then one would wonder what the point is.

This is the description:

About this Item: Lee and Shepard Publishers - Charles T. Dillingham, Boston - New York, 1890. Hard Cover. Condition: Good. Edwards, George Wharton (illustrator). First Edition. 1890 at title page; 1889 at copyright. Likely the very first printing as an 1889 printing has never appeared. A rare classic original, enigmatic author, and tale. Large 7" x 8 1/2" design. Illustrated throughout with the whismical imagery of George Wharton Edwards with very insightful captions. Dark green full-cloth boards, dark brown embossed cover titles and design, bright gilt spine titles, moderate shelf wear, rub. Cover design presents scene of the Little Baron in oriental garb with Bulger at his feet; gilt titles and Wonderful Bulger trotting river rocks in his mud shoes at spine. Pages very good; no writing in text body. Frontispiece with sharp tissue guard intact: "The Little Baron discharges his tutors. They leave the Baronial Hall in High Dudgeon." Dark green top-stain. Brown floral patterned endpapers. String-bind good; hinges reinforced. Antiquarian fountain pen inscription at front endpaper: "For Leslie, with Uncle Charles love, May 14, 1899." Additional inscription to following blank endpaper, apparently the first wavily crossed in same fountain by Uncle Charles: "To Boston, from Papa, Ninth birthday, 1890, April 26th". Small antiquarian bookstore label inside cover: "Sold by Geo. A. Poynder, The Second Hand Book Shop, 23, Crossing St., Reading". Rare Brentano's dealer tag inside back cover: "Brentano's, Booksellers, Importers, & Stationers. Publishers & News Dealers. 5 Union Square, New York". Solid, near very good rarity seldom seen in green cloth cover. From the author of Wonderful Deeds and Doings of Little Giant Boab and His Talking Raven Tabib, Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey; and, finally his last novel uncannily entitled The Last President. Ingersoll Lockwood invented the fictional character Baron Trump in 1890 for a set of proto-science fiction fantasy novels about a German heir who embarks on a sequence of magnificent voyages. The style of the Baron Trump series anticipated and may have influenced L. Frank Baum's Oz series. The Travel and Adventures of Little Baron Trump describes Baron's trip around the world with his little loyal dog Bulger, meeting new races like the Wind Eaters, Man Hoppers, Round Bodies, and Melodious Sneezers, in as yet undiscovered lands. The uncanny prescience of Ingersoll Lockwood's narratives have given rise to speculation that the unusual parallels to President Donald Trump and his son Barron are explained by his access to a time travel machine. 287 pages. Insured post. Size: 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" Tall. Seller Inventory # 020711

BTW, the book sells for USD 1495.00.

Here is a bad astrology prediction for Donald Trump and USA for the next 2 years and it goes well with this notion that he will be the last president. USA might even break up. There is also a possibility that Trump could be assasinated. And theres a few other interesting readings of what might happen in the entire world because of this... + the chart of George Floyd, explanation of his death and also the chart of the cop that killed him.

Nikola Stojanović is an astrologer from Serbia that is "famous" for his inovation, the science and meaning of the astrological degrees. He lives in Belgrade and he has many contacts with the secret service community. L.Duncheva is from Bulgaria but lives in the US and her yt chanell is very popular.

- Somebody here manages to find two original copies of those books

@Pashalis, thanks for the Ocams's razor logic. It just occurs to me that sometimes we underestimate 4D STS "time loop" capability to go back in "time" and plant whatever is necessary to confuse us and advance their agenda/agendas.

They probably can easily go back in "time" to plant "old books" to resell at a later date. How would we even know the books found were not planted. I have to think the coincidences in the books are possibly an easy task for such advanced users of time travel technology.

I suppose unless there is some STO reason for the predictions it may not be much more than a distraction or a re-direction of our attention.

With that in mind here are a couple of Tesla and Trump articles (since Tesla is mentioned in the video but not in the book):

Surprising Connection Between Donald Trump And Nikola Tesla

and a connection to Trump and Elon Musk who co-founded and leads Tesla, SpaceX, Neuralink and The Boring Company

Trump says Tesla is going to ‘build a very big plant in the US.’ What is he talking about?

It seems someone maybe wants us to think that Trump is against the wall street usury clan but maybe it is not so black and white.

When it comes to the "prophetic" it seems that 4D STS loves to get our wheels spinning. Not only do we have Nostradamus and the bible and other texts but they seem to be able to use any historical texts/books to impress us with their knowledge of the future. It becomes even more difficult if they plant the prophecies on the fly so to speak.

Q: (P) I would like to know about the apparitions of the Virgin Mary at Conyers, GA, as well as this book "Mary's Message to the World" and all the other messages about the End Times that are coming out all over?

A: The forces at work here are far too clever to be accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of prophetic and philosophical patternings and usually shift course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed futures.

This example reminds me of the "time loop" effect that the Cs try to explicate early on:

Q: (L) They are time travelers, they can move forward and backward in time, they can play games with our heads... (T) They can set up the past to create a future they want. (D) They can organize things so that they can create the energy that they need... (L) They can also make things look good, make them feel good, make them seem good, they can make you have an idea one minute, and then the next minute, create some sort of situation that confirms that idea...

A: When you asked how long, of course it is totally unlimited, is it not?

Q: (L) That's not good. If they were to move back through space time and alter an event in our past, would that alteration in the past instantaneously alter our present as well?

A: Has over and over and over.

Q: (D) So they do it over and over and over, constantly? (L) So, at each...

A: You just are not yet aware, and have no idea of the ramifications!!!

Just saying...

We are living "1984" where it was possible to change History in the books, change names, dates, anything. Change the past. People worked on that and the principal character was in it.

Yes, I agree there is more than one way to erase memories than literal time travel. You don't even need a time machine in some cases.

Session 21 January 1995:
Q: (T) Is there a way for us to break the control mechanism? Besides moving to 4th density? (D) That was part...

A: Nope.

Q: (L) So, in other words, it's almost like making movies. (J) Are linear thought processes part of it? Is it being linear and non-linear?

A: Part of 3d illusion only.

Q: (L) So, in other words, if you're a 4th density being, everything is more or less happening, excuse the term happening, everything is simultaneous, and if you wish to discuss or communicate or have any focus upon any particular aspect of this unified dimension, then what you do is you kind of extract it out, project it into 3d...

A: Close.

Q: (L) ... like a movie.

A: But you will not understand fully until you get there

Q: (T) Okay, so it's a concept that we can't completely grasp in 3d at this point.

A: Can a dog grasp algebra? You got it.

Q: (L) In other words, we're in bad shape! And these guys are playing games with us, so to speak...

A: Subjective.

There is always free will. 1984 was a book and then a movie too.

Back
Top Bottom