'The Lone Gladio' by Sibel Edmonds

Thoughtful

The Force is Strong With This One
Sibel Edmonds, the most classified woman in American history just released her second book, The Lone Gladio on Sept 11, 2014.

The release date was not chosen by accident.

While her first book 'Classified Woman' was autobiographical, 'The Lone Gladio' is her first attempt at a novel and she hits a home run at her first at bat!

It has many layers to it; on the surface it is a spy thriller. Dig just a little deeper and you will see that she is
writing about Operation Gladio B, the continuation of Operation Gladio.

Sibel is an extremely talented and brave woman.

Anyone who is interested in putting together many pieces of the 9/11 puzzle will enjoy reading this book.
I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

The book can be purchased at several venues including Amazon.com
Hop over there for some excellent reviews of the book.

A video by the Corbett Report sheds a light on a very bizarre, and quite disturbing behaviour by Sibel Edmonds and "Newsbud" that betrays their real agenda within the actual escalation by the PTB and minions.

https://youtu.be/B6IqyfDfImI

mkrnhr said:
A video by the Corbett Report sheds a light on a very bizarre, and quite disturbing behaviour by S. Edmonds and https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZgWZK9VwAEFpdi.jpg that betrays their real agenda within the actual escalation by the PTB and minions.

https://youtu.be/B6IqyfDfImI

Bizarre flip no doubt. But Eva is maintaining a professional and mature response concerning the false allegations by Newbud.

Eva BartlettVerified account
@EvaKBartlett
https://twitter.com/evakbartlett?lang=en
Some might consider this to be an incitement to violence - truly reckless stuff from NewsDud.
DZgWZK9VwAEFpdi.jpg

I posted it on FB after watching about 3/4 of it. But then, I added a comment:

Folks, ya really gotta watch the Corbet Report item I posted previously! Geezus! It's causing me PTSD symptoms since I went through the same kind of psychopathic attacks starting in 2001 and continuing through 2013!!! Gads, that Sibel Edmonds is a she-demon! WATCH!!! Insane!!!

And that's pretty much it. My god!

Everybody please share this video and encourage people to watch it: psychopathy in action.

I unfollowed Sibel Edmonds and NewsBud on Twitter when she started her crusade against Vanessa and Eva. What she is doing is utterly ridiculous, to say the least. And this is not the first time when she is attacking anti-establishment and anti-war journalists and activists, apparently. She also attacked Glenn Greenwald (as a "junk" source) and Tim Anderson (likened him to a "terrorist').

Just when our civilization is one step from the abyss, Sibel finds it important to smear what few sane voices we still have.

I am happy to see a tread about Sibel appearing here. Noticed a week or two ago the problem with Sibel, thought it would be something to discuss here. Yesterday, i felt empathy for Eva and Vanessa, really deserving better than having to endure this, and subscribed to InGaza to express myself and as taunting the zionists. The video-declaration of James made a great impression, well balanced and researched and carefull, how nice to have such a friend! About Sibel. How can she not be alarmed by all the good people standing up to her? She seems reduced to 2D, a cartoon. Coherent in her hysterical hating. Recrystallized. Something frightened her out of her wits? Stormclouds gathering allright.

I once respected Sibel Edmonds for her whistle-blowing actions, though didn't like that she put all her work behind a paywall. I've now lost all respect for her and her work. She should be ashamed of herself for such disgusting behavior. Eva Bartlett and Vanessa Beeley are tireless voices supporting Syria, Palestine and many other places being subjected to American imperial destruction. They are to be commended, not attacked. Just really some petty, childish nonsense coming from Sibel.

I've watched the Corbett Report on Sibel Edmonds and couldn't believe my eyes, basically with the smearing campaign against Eva and Vanessa she revealed her true colors and agenda, that is, money and fame (in the alt community), it was never spreading and defending the Truth. Insane.

Laura said:
I posted it on FB after watching about 3/4 of it. But then, I added a comment:

Folks, ya really gotta watch the Corbet Report item I posted previously! Geezus! It's causing me PTSD symptoms since I went through the same kind of psychopathic attacks starting in 2001 and continuing through 2013!!! Gads, that Sibel Edmonds is a she-demon! WATCH!!! Insane!!!

And that's pretty much it. My god!

Everybody please share this video and encourage people to watch it: psychopathy in action.

Sure I will post it. The things that are happening right now! Can it get any weirder? I know.... don't ask, right?!

One of Sibel's former associates has also been disillusioned by her actions, here's a radio show from last year about it if anyone wants to listen:

https://porkinspolicyreview.com/2017/10/25/the-ochelli-effect-sibel-without-sally-field-plus-africom/

Friend of the show and fellow radio host Pearse Redmond joins Chuck to tell the story of his involvement and exit from Boiling Frogs Post and NewsBud. How Chuck and Pearse were first introduced was a few years ago when Pearse accompanied author and alternative media figure Sibel Edmonds to The Ochelli Effect during a promotional campaign to raise mony for the now established Newsbud organization. Pearse tells his side of the story about how , when and why he became disenchanted with the organization and it’s head Sibel Edmonds. In a rare two hour discussion on Tuesday Ochelli Effect (Mike Swanson is normally on the first hour) Pearse goes through not only this story but unpacks Niger and the many silent ops and African branch of the alleged “War On Terror”. We even get to examine the latest installment of , “WTF TRUMP” with audio from a current impeach 45 commercial that has suddenly emerged in the MSM and social media universe. Pearse is now a regular contributor to the show but has been a long standing friend and is heard LIVE on American Freedom Radio Tuesdays.

Anthony said:
One of Sibel's former associates has also been disillusioned by her actions, here's a radio show from last year about it if anyone wants to listen

Did you listen to it? Could you summarize what his main issues with Sibel were?

About the book, this one is so, so violent that I asked myself: how come a woman can write a so violent book? I am not against violence on books, put in context. In this book some scenes are really... gore. The book is not bad, a sort of thriller.

What I asked myself when I see her is: how come, after being a person who told all her story when she was working in the FBI, being a whistle-blower, how come she is still alive?

And I don't like how she express herself. Her way of talking. Like: I talk like this to be sure you understand me.

Had noticed an absents of connectivity between James and Sibel yet was unaware of these undercurrents. Good for James to bring the story to light and it has to be a tough one too. Lesson learned.

As for Sibel, it sure paints a picture, and as James said, he will have to go back ("a lot of work") and amend each of their articles, podcasts or what have you. The bitter attack against Beeley and Bartlett (and by association alternative media) is as James said "unbelievable" and yet as peeps here know, it happens.

Thanks for bring this important happening up, although painful to watch.

Thanks James!

Well, that didn't take long. Now Corbett is a Kremlin agent and Sibel seems to agree. :rolleyes:

DZlBs_nX0AAXJPq.jpg:large

See here: https://twitter.com/notverydn/status/979833735666438150

Siberia said:
I unfollowed Sibel Edmonds and NewsBud on Twitter when she started her crusade against Vanessa and Eva. What she is doing is utterly ridiculous, to say the least. And this is not the first time when she is attacking anti-establishment and anti-war journalists and activists, apparently. She also attacked Glenn Greenwald (as a "junk" source) and Tim Anderson (likened him to a "terrorist').

I recalled James discussing Edmonds attack on Tim Anderson (the so called terroist of a bombed out building screen shot) and she seems to be talking about this Anderson: Behind the Headlines: Interview with Tim Anderson: The truth about the Dirty War on Syria I'm assuming? If so, jiminy crickets, that's insanity!

Just when our civilization is one step from the abyss, Sibel finds it important to smear what few sane voices we still have.

Indeed, so apropos.

Back
Top Bottom