The Looming Risks of 5G Technology

SummerLite

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Concerns about the health affects of wireless technologies are about to take a major leap with the introduction of the newest upgrade called 5G. Installation of more antennas are scheduled across the world and a dramatic increase in power transmissiom without any studies being conducted for health affects. The dazzling new world awaits!

https://youtu.be/dfM5k0EcJCo

http://www.saferemr.com/

The Looming Health Risks of 5G Technology http://www.cellphonecancer.com/the-looming-health-risks-of-5g-technology/
In early March, the passage of the Mobile Now Act suggests that the United States government, including both the Senate and Federal Communications Commission, plans to expand 5G mobile broadband throughout the country. While many parties are focused on the potential advantages that 5G speed will provide for technology and communications, there are many experts who already beginning to predict that the implementation of 5G technology throughout the country will pose greater health risks than wireless technology already does.

New York University Study

In 2015, analysts at New York University argued in a report for revised safety metrics based on body temperature opposed to standard power density. 5G networks, however, will be built around standard power density, which threatens both individual health and the environment. Because future devices using 5G will operate on a spectrum with different qualities than today’s wireless broadband, researchers behind the study also express the dire need for the Federal Communications Commission to review and adjust its policies accordingly. One of the rules that researchers articulated must be updated is that the current Federal Communications Commission standards do not specify limits above 100 GHz, which wireless networks will inevitably use as technology continues to improve.

Massey University Study

New York University is not the only center arguing for changes in current safety standards regarding the potential threat of 5G. Massey University in New Zealand is in the process of conducting an investigation, “Analyzing Harmful Electromagnetic Exposure Due to Future Millimeter Wave Transmissions,” to reveal exactly what negative impact 5G will have on human health. The principal investigator behind the program has expressed the potential impact that the study could have including required structural changes if 5G is proven to have adverse health consequences. The likely danger by 5G is that network changes will require an increase in the number of wireless transmitters used. Early announcements of the study also suggest that 5G might bring our country dangerously close to exceeding the defined limits for power density, which could very well threaten the health of individuals to a degree not yet seen. Cell Phone Cancer could continue to become. .

1/06/2017 https://www.wirelessweek.com/news/2017/01/mobile-now-act-resurfaces-day-1-115th-congress

The Mobile Now Act, a bill that aims to free up more federal and non-federal spectrum for 5G and next generation wireless services, resurfaced before the Senate Commerce Committee on Tuesday, which was the first day the 115th Congress met.

First circulated as a draft in November 2015 and introduced in February 2016, the Mobile Now Act was unanimously approved by the Senate Commerce Committee in March but never made it to a full vote in the Senate and House of Representatives during the 114th Congress.

Among other things, the Mobile Now Act would cement in law President Obama’s goal of making 500 MHz of spectrum – including 255 MHz of federal and non-federal airwaves below 6 GHz and 100 MHz of unlicensed spectrum – available for mobile and fixed wireless broadband use by the end of 2020. The bill would also require the FCC to publish a notice of proposed rule making to consider service rules to authorize mobile or fixed terrestrial wireless operations in the airwaves from 24.25-24.450 GHz, 25.05-25.25 GHz, 31.8-33.4 GHz, 42-42.5 GHz, 71-76 GHz, and 81-86 GHz.

How will the 5G network change the world? 1 December 2014 http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-30224853

By 2020 it is thought that 50 billion to 100 billion devices will be connected to the internet. So, connections that run on different frequency bands will be established to cope with demand.
Raising the capacity of a network is a little like widening a road tunnel.
If you add more lanes more cars can go through. And ordering makes it more efficient: some lanes for long-distance, others lanes for local traffic.
The huge rise in connected devices will be due to a boom in inanimate objects using the 5G network - known as the internet of things.
It won't be just products like remotely controlling your heating or that mythical fridge ordering you more milk, trains could tell you which seats are free while they are in the station.

Companies including China's Huawei are already talking about using 5G to let driverless cars communicate with each other and the infrastructure they pass.
Tech such as smart transport and remote surgery, where a human remotely operates a robot to carry out complicated operations, will rely on lower latencies too.
Latency refers to the time lag between an action and a response.
Ericsson predict that 5G's latency will be around one millisecond - unperceivable to a human and about 50 times faster than 4G.

Captions for pictures below:
1. Small masts could be used where buildings might block higher frequencies, creepy.
2.Japan wants to play host, not just to the 2020 Olympics, but also to the world's first commercial 5G network

Attachments

• _79376617_de29-1.jpg
    _79376617_de29-1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 266
  • _79376615_019233746-1.jpg
    _79376615_019233746-1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 266
Hi mods, I just saw I made a mistake on the title, it should be 5G not 5D, can you change it for me? Looks like a Freudian slip, 5D risk could be appropriate. :shock:

5G will bring new types of zombies to the mix. This ain't looking good. Thanks for the info SummerLite.

I forget sometimes that just because I have worked to decrease EM toxicity in my home and accept the idea of limiting exposure as a rational matter of course, that much of the world beyond my front door is still being (enthusiastically) marinated in microwaves.

I sure notice it when I head out, though. The local cafe is not a 'safe space'. These days, when I'm in a room full of people using WiFi connected computers and cell phones, I can feel, -not just one of those new-age "Yeeeeah, I think I can sort of maybe feel something..." feelings, but rather a full-on thought impairing brain buzz descends upon me. It takes a few hours for the effect to slip away once I remove myself from exposure.

It's not the coffee, either. I drink the same brew at home.

It got me to wondering...

For those who live in the EM soup 24/7, they don't report feeling much or any difference. Their awareness has probably normalized to the feeling of being doused in fuzz all the time. What does fuzz feel like when it's always there? Perhaps their nervous systems even make up for it in some manner so that they can function normally. People certainly don't seem as dazed as I feel when I walk into a high exposure area. -They are just sort of blandly entrenched in the popular belief paradigms, (when they are even taking time away from their devices to engage with other people). Though, I can't honestly say if this is a new thing. More people just seemed more interesting ten years ago, -though that may be subjective.

Sounds like what they're already installing all around NYC. I've seen these things popping up all over the place. This is just the first site I found talking about it.. _http://gizmodo.com/nycs-new-gigabit-wifi-hotspots-work-like-payphones-from-1750910911

Woodsman said:
I sure notice it when I head out, though. The local cafe is not a 'safe space'. These days, when I'm in a room full of people using WiFi connected computers and cell phones, I can feel, -not just one of those new-age "Yeeeeah, I think I can sort of maybe feel something..." feelings, but rather a full-on thought impairing brain buzz descends upon me. It takes a few hours for the effect to slip away once I remove myself from exposure.

It's been a few years since I've been in one, but that's the feeling I'd always get when I walked into a Best Buy store. It's like being hit with a slew of EM waves. And people take this as "normal". I wonder at what point will we see all kinds of poltergeist and window faller phenomena. Will people start paying attention then?

Australia has spent billions on a fixed National Broadband Network, said to be faster than ADSL, with the aim to get 5G here by 2020. Sigh, things are bad enough with the wifi soup we're already in, let alone more hi tech beaming with 5G. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch:

Seventeen Ohio Cities File Lawsuit To Stop 5G Cell Towers Everywhere

By Catherine J Frompovich

Hats off and plaudits to the mayors and managers of the following Ohio cities: Bexley, Canal Winchester, Columbus, Dublin, Delaware, Gahanna, Grandview Heights, Grove City, Hilliard, New Albany, Pickerington, Powell, Reynoldsburg, Upper Arlington, Westerville, Whitehall and Worthington for the legal actions they took to stop “wireless companies to place facilities, including towers up to 50 feet high and equipment of 28 cubic feet (the size of a small refrigerator), in the local public right-of-way.” [1] Those towers and equipment would roll out and implement 5G Wi-Fi, which allegedly was unlawfully signed into Ohio law December 19, 2016 – as alleged in the lawsuit – to become effective March 21, 2017!

Seems like Ohio, its governor and SB331 went the exact way Pennsylvania’s governor and HB2200/Act 129 did in rolling out AMI Smart Meters, i.e., ramrod illegal implementation by state agencies. Why are both those laws illegal?
Ohio

First, the lawsuit alleges that the bill violates the “single subject” rule laid out in the Ohio Constitution, which states that “no bill shall contain more than one subject, which shall be clearly expressed in its title.” Second, the provision exclusively applies to municipalities – not townships, counties or other political subdivisions. [1]

That bill addressed three issues, including pets!

Pennsylvania

HB2200 §2807(f)7(2) Legislative History as published of PUBLIC record:

(2) Electric distribution companies shall furnish smart meter technology as follows:

(i) Upon request from a customer that agrees to pay the cost of the smart meter at the time of the request.

[Basically, 2(i) makes HB2200/Act 129 (2008) an OPT-IN bill with no OPT-OUT clause(s) or fees necessary or needed in the bill language.]

(ii) In new building construction.

(iii) In accordance with a depreciation schedule not to exceed 15 years.
And yet, both states are acting diametrically opposed to established law and Constitutions of those respective states when it comes to microwave technologies.

Is there something ‘catchy’ between neighboring states like Ohio and Pennsylvania? Or, is it the fact the Internet of Things, surveillance and smart technology roll outs are involved?

It should be noted that 5G Wi-Fi has not been tested for human safety exposures 24/7/365!

According to COMMA (Central Ohio Mayors and Management Association) Chairman and Bexley Mayor Ben Kessler, “Senate Bill 331 effectively prohibits cities from regulating the placement of wireless facilities in our communities. This will impact the streetscapes of our communities and reduce area property values.”

Reducing property values is one thing, but negatively and adversely impacting and effecting citizens’ health by inducing electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS), electrosmog and other environmental issues are the most important reasons for opposing and negating Ohio’s legislation, which would allow Sprint, Verizon and T-Mobile “to attach small cell wireless antennas to municipally owned structures within the right of way of any Ohio city.” That could mean right off anyone’s front porch on a street light!

Citizens everywhere have to wake up to what’s about to happen regarding the roll out of 5G Wi-Fi, cell and mast towers to accommodate it and the Internet of Things.

_http://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/03/lawsuit-stop-5g-cell-towers-everywhere.html
And here's how this issue was covered in the Columbus Dispatch, which BTW, Columbus is an official "Smart City" - I like how 5G isn't in the heading at all (also no picture):

'SMALL CELL' EQUIPMENT
Cities fight unregulated growth

Same article online has this heading plus pictures:

Central Ohio cities sue over state law on wireless antennas

A hearing will be held March 30 in Summit County Common Pleas Court on a temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction sought by 20 northeast Ohio cities and villages who want to stop a new state wireless equipment law that goes into effect today.

A similar lawsuit against the new law was filed Monday in Franklin County Common Pleas Court by 50 more cities and villages from around the state, including 14 in central Ohio.

Senate Bill 331, approved by the Ohio General Assembly and signed by Gov. John Kasich last year, allows wireless service providers to attach "micro-wireless" equipment —such as antennas and boxes — to traffic lights, utility poles, street signs and other structures in public right-of-ways without consent or regulation from local governments. Antennas must measure less than six cubic feet and boxes less than 28 cubic feet, or about the size of a refrigerator, according to the new state law.

The law also allows cellphone providers to build new signal towers up to 50 feet high in the public right-of-way.

No action is imminent on the Franklin County case as officials wait to see what happens in Summit County court. At a hearing Monday in Akron, Magistrate Kandi S. O'Connor ordered the state to submit a written brief in response to that lawsuit by Friday. The plaintiffs will then have until March 28 to file their written response before verbal arguments will be heard at 9 a.m. March 30.

The two lawsuits contend that the unilateral rights granted wireless providers under the state's law are unconstitutional violations of home-rule authority under the Ohio Constitution. In addition to aesthetic concerns of unregulated placement of such equipment, city and village officials say they're worried the lack of regulation could cause safety problems if equipment isn't installed properly.

"Senate Bill 331 effectively prohibits cities from regulating the placement of wireless facilities in our communities," said Bexley Mayor Ben Kessler, chair of the Central Ohio Mayors and Managers Association, which spearheaded the legal action in Franklin County court. The law, he said, gives utilities "the kind of rights no utility has ever had or should ever get."

The state law only impacts city and villages. It doesn't apply to counties or townships, which the lawsuits contend also violate the Ohio Constitution's uniformity clause.

In addition to those concerns, the lawsuits allege Senate Bill 331 violates the state Constitution's single-subject rule, which says "no bill shall contain more than one subject, which shall be clearly expressed in its title."

The bill, sponsored by Sen. Bob Peterson (R-Sabina), was introduced in May 2016 as a law intended to override local ordinances that restricted how pet stores can acquire dogs they sell. It was often called the "Petland bill" because the national pet store chain pushed for its passage after Grove City and Toledo passed restrictive local laws.

But by the time Kasich signed Senate Bill 331 into law last December, it included several late amendments covering a hodgepodge of topics, such as bestiality, cockfighting and minimum wage.

The controversial "micro wireless facilities" amendment was added during the Senate's lame-duck session, held after the next General Assembly had already been elected. There were no public hearings on the wireless matter, which city and village officials criticized for a lack of transparency.

AT&T lobbied for the wireless provider provisions in Ohio, but other providers, such as Sprint and Verizon, have campaigned for similar rules in other states.

The equipment described in the bill, also called "small-cell" technology, is critical for wireless providers to maintain speedy cellphone coverage in densely populated areas and successfully rolling out next-generation 5G coverage, Verizon spokesman Paul Vasington said.

"They're already deployed in many cities around the country and generally you don't notice them, because they're unobtrusive and fit in with existing infrastructure," Vasington said.

Small-cell technology helps meet demands for 4G service without requiring additional macrocell or large cellphone towers, which typically measure about 150 feet, he said. Existing laws in most Ohio cities only address those larger towers.

An estimated 100,000 to 150,000 small cells will be deployed nationwide by 2018 to improve service and as many as 800,000 by 2026, according to the Federal Communications Commission.

Vasington and AT&T spokeswoman Nicole Walker declined comment on Monday's lawsuit.

The Ohio Attorney General's Office, which represents the General Assembly and the governor in the matter, provided a written statement in response to the legal actions:

"We understand that portions of a bill passed by the Ohio General Assembly have been challenged in several courts. We are reviewing the pleadings and will respond accordingly."

City officials emphasized they're not against bringing new technology into their municipalities. Many cities listed as plaintiffs in the suit already have small-cell equipment installed safely and responsibly within their boundaries, officials said.

But as it's written, Senate Bill 331 doesn't allow for compromise or oversight, creating a "wild west" scenario, New Albany City Manager Joe Stefanov said.

For example, nothing in the law prevents providers from constructing 50-foot cellphone towers in the area between streets and sidewalks in residential areas.

"We want to maintain a balance between making the technology available and protecting the aesthetic qualities that take a lot of time, effort and money to create within our communities," Stefanov said.

The 14 central Ohio cities listed as participants in the Franklin County lawsuit are: Bexley, Columbus, Dublin, Delaware, Gahanna, Grandview Heights, Grove City, Hilliard, Lancaster, New Albany, Upper Arlington, Westerville, Whitehall and Worthington.

It's expected more lawsuits on the subject will be filed statewide, said Greg Dunn, an attorney with Ice Miller LLP, a Columbus law firm representing central Ohio cities in the lawsuit. Former Columbus Mayor Michael B. Coleman is a partner and member of Ice Miller's Public Affairs and Goverment Law, Internet of Things Group, and serves as the law firm's director of business and government strategies.

In 1997, the cities of Dublin and Upper Arlington sued the state on a similar issue involving public utilities, home rule and the Ohio Constutition's single-subject rule and were successful.

_http://www.dispatch.com/news/20170320/central-ohio-cities-sue-over-state-law-on-wireless-antennas

Please notice that the possible negative health effects of this technology isn't mentioned at all, but rather "Many cities listed as plaintiffs in the suit already have small-cell equipment installed safely and responsibly within their boundaries, officials said."

I emailed all Westerville City Council members & the city manager the links (w/ excerpts) to the Catherine Frompovich article & the article about the 5G network using the same pain-inducing frequencies of crowd control weapons. Also added links/excerpts re the spying/hacking ioT that goes along w/ smart meters & the health issues attached to all of this technology. Not that these people care one wit about anyone's health (except for one perpetually out-voted member).

So, while everyone's distracted w/ all the usual (or unusual) political hoopla, the agenda continues to roll out - and ya better believe driverless cars are a big part of it, too, as are the Smart meters.

‘Smart Cities’ are the Next Phase in the 21st Century Surveillance Grid

_http://journal-neo.org/2015/06/15/smart-cities-are-the-next-phase-in-the-21st-century-surveillance-grid/

Funny how the word spectrum is coming to the forefront including Time-Warner is now Spectrum.

This from IEEE SPECTRUM:

Everything You Need to Know About 5G

Millimeter waves, massive MIMO, full duplex, beamforming, and small cells are just a few of the technologies that could enable ultrafast 5G networks

[a 6:14 min video starts playing as soon as the page is opened - no embed code]

Today’s mobile users want faster data speeds and more reliable service. The next generation of wireless networks—5G—promises to deliver that, and much more. With 5G, users should be able to download a high-definition film in under a second (a task that could take 10 minutes on 4G LTE). And wireless engineers say these networks will boost the development of other new technologies, too, such as autonomous vehicles, virtual reality, and the Internet of Things.

If all goes well, telecommunications companies hope to debut the first commercial 5G networks in the early 2020s. Right now, though, 5G is still in the planning stages, and companies and industry groups are working together to figure out exactly what it will be. But they all agree on one matter: As the number of mobile users and their demand for data rises, 5G must handle far more traffic at much higher speeds than the base stations that make up today’s cellular networks.

To achieve this, wireless engineers are designing a suite of brand-new technologies. Together, these technologies will deliver data with less than a millisecond of delay (compared to about 70 ms on today’s 4G networks) and bring peak download speeds of 20 gigabits per second (compared to 1 Gb/s on 4G) to users.

At the moment, it’s not yet clear which technologies will do the most for 5G in the long run, but a few early favorites have emerged. The front-runners include millimeter waves, small cells, massive MIMO, full duplex, and beamforming. To understand how 5G will differ from today’s 4G networks, it’s helpful to walk through these five technologies and consider what each will mean for wireless users.

Today’s wireless networks have run into a problem: More people and devices are consuming more data than ever before, but it remains crammed on the same bands of the radio-frequency spectrum that mobile providers have always used. That means less bandwidth for everyone, causing slower service and more dropped connections.

One way to get around that problem is to simply transmit signals on a whole new swath of the spectrum, one that’s never been used for mobile service before. That’s why providers are experimenting with broadcasting on millimeter waves, which use higher frequencies than the radio waves that have long been used for mobile phones.

Millimeter waves are broadcast at frequencies between 30 and 300 gigahertz, compared to the bands below 6 GHz that were used for mobile devices in the past. They are called millimeter waves because they vary in length from 1 to 10 mm, compared to the radio waves that serve today’s smartphones, which measure tens of centimeters in length.

Until now, only operators of satellites and radar systems used millimeter waves for real-world applications. Now, some cellular providers have begun to use them to send data between stationary points, such as two base stations. But using millimeter waves to connect mobile users with a nearby base station is an entirely new approach.

There is one major drawback to millimeter waves, though—they can’t easily travel through buildings or obstacles and they can be absorbed by foliage and rain. That’s why 5G networks will likely augment traditional cellular towers with another new technology, called small cells.

Small cells are portable miniature base stations that require minimal power to operate and can be placed every 250 meters or so throughout cities. To prevent signals from being dropped, carriers could install thousands of these stations in a city to form a dense network that acts like a relay team, receiving signals from other base stations and sending data to users at any location.

While traditional cell networks have also come to rely on an increasing number of base stations, achieving 5G performance will require an even greater infrastructure. Luckily, antennas on small cells can be much smaller than traditional antennas if they are transmitting tiny millimeter waves. This size difference makes it even easier to stick cells on light poles and atop buildings.

This radically different network structure should provide more targeted and efficient use of spectrum. Having more stations means the frequencies that one station uses to connect with devices in one area can be reused by another station in a different area to serve another customer. There is a problem, though—the sheer number of small cells required to build a 5G network may make it hard to set up in rural areas.

In addition to broadcasting over millimeter waves, 5G base stations will also have many more antennas than the base stations of today’s cellular networks—to take advantage of another new technology: massive MIMO.

Today’s 4G base stations have a dozen ports for antennas that handle all cellular traffic: eight for transmitters and four for receivers. But 5G base stations can support about a hundred ports, which means many more antennas can fit on a single array. That capability means a base station could send and receive signals from many more users at once, increasing the capacity of mobile networks by a factor of 22 or greater.

This technology is called massive MIMO. It all starts with MIMO, which stands for multiple-input multiple-output. MIMO describes wireless systems that use two or more transmitters and receivers to send and receive more data at once. Massive MIMO takes this concept to a new level by featuring dozens of antennas on a single array.

MIMO is already found on some 4G base stations. But so far, massive MIMO has only been tested in labs and a few field trials. In early tests, it has set new records for spectrum efficiency, which is a measure of how many bits of data can be transmitted to a certain number of users per second.

Massive MIMO looks very promising for the future of 5G. However, installing so many more antennas to handle cellular traffic also causes more interference if those signals cross. That’s why 5G stations must incorporate beamforming.

Beamforming is a traffic-signaling system for cellular base stations that identifies the most efficient data-delivery route to a particular user, and it reduces interference for nearby users in the process. Depending on the situation and the technology, there are several ways for 5G networks to implement it.

Beamforming can help massive MIMO arrays make more efficient use of the spectrum around them. The primary challenge for massive MIMO is to reduce interference while transmitting more information from many more antennas at once. At massive MIMO base stations, signal-processing algorithms plot the best transmission route through the air to each user. Then they can send individual data packets in many different directions, bouncing them off buildings and other objects in a precisely coordinated pattern. By choreographing the packets’ movements and arrival time, beamforming allows many users and antennas on a massive MIMO array to exchange much more information at once.

For millimeter waves, beamforming is primarily used to address a different set of problems: Cellular signals are easily blocked by objects and tend to weaken over long distances. In this case, beamforming can help by focusing a signal in a concentrated beam that points only in the direction of a user, rather than broadcasting in many directions at once. This approach can strengthen the signal’s chances of arriving intact and reduce interference for everyone else.

Besides boosting data rates by broadcasting over millimeter waves and beefing up spectrum efficiency with massive MIMO, wireless engineers are also trying to achieve the high throughput and low latency required for 5G through a technology called full duplex, which modifies the way antennas deliver and receive data.

Today's base stations and cellphones rely on transceivers that must take turns if transmitting and receiving information over the same frequency, or operate on different frequencies if a user wishes to transmit and receive information at the same time.

With 5G, a transceiver will be able to transmit and receive data at the same time, on the same frequency. This technology is known as full duplex, and it could double the capacity of wireless networks at their most fundamental physical layer: Picture two people talking at the same time but still able to understand one another—which means their conversation could take half as long and their next discussion could start sooner.

Some militaries already use full duplex technology that relies on bulky equipment. To achieve full duplex in personal devices, researchers must design a circuit that can route incoming and outgoing signals so they don’t collide while an antenna is transmitting and receiving data at the same time.

This is especially hard because of the tendency of radio waves to travel both forward and backward on the same frequency—a principle known as reciprocity. But recently, experts have assembled silicon transistors that act like high-speed switches to halt the backward roll of these waves, enabling them to transmit and receive signals on the same frequency at once.

One drawback to full duplex is that it also creates more signal interference, through a pesky echo. When a transmitter emits a signal, that signal is much closer to the device’s antenna and therefore more powerful than any signal it receives. Expecting an antenna to both speak and listen at the same time is possible only with special echo-canceling technology.

With these and other 5G technologies, engineers hope to build the wireless network that future smartphone users, VR gamers, and autonomous cars will rely on every day. Already, researchers and companies have set high expectations for 5G by promising ultralow latency and record-breaking data speeds for consumers. If they can solve the remaining challenges, and figure out how to make all these systems work together, ultrafast 5G service could reach consumers in the next five years.

_http://spectrum.ieee.org/video/telecom/wireless/everything-you-need-to-know-about-5g

So there you have it - better living through wireless technology! Chemistry is so yesterday!

Although the article totally ignored the health impacts of this technology, commenters were all over it!

MM59 • 2 months ago
Too funny.
"Millimeter waves tend to be absorbed by trees and rain" - are humans exempt?
Is it the position of IEEE that humans can absorbed unlimited RF radiation with no consequences and if yes, can you do a video or article citing your study results that support that claim?

Cindy Sage • a month ago
Lauding this author for an article that is silent on wireless health impacts seriously undermines our confidence in what IEEE Spectrum chooses to print. An engineering perspective is not enough. When IEEE begins to include experts with research experience in health consequences of low-intensity, chronic effects of radiofrequency radiation, from cell phone frequencies up through the millimeter wave frequencies, the conversation will have meaning.

New public safety limits taking into account non-thermal, low-intensity effects of chronic exposure to 900 MHz to the low GHz frequencies are vitally needed but the FCC has failed to complete this step. There is no basis for the FCC to make a positive assertion of safety of existing RF levels to which the public is perpetually exposed. Certainly unaddressed health concerns should stop the FCC from expediting new wireless technologies facilitating new small cell siting and satellite RF sources. The existing FCC public safety limits are grossly inadequate to protect public health from the body burden of the existing proliferation of RF-emitting devices and the wireless infrastructure supporting them, let alone from new RF sources that will make the situation worse for public health. There is a broad consensus among health researchers who actually study RF/MW that new, biologically-based public safety limits for chronic exposure are warranted, given the scientific and public health evidence for health risks from low-intensity radiofrequency radiation exposures from wireless technology applications (BioInitiative 2007 and 2012 Reports, accessed at www.bioinitiative.org).

Son of Rome • 2 months ago
nnEMF cooks human mitochondria, and is incredibly damaging to the human brain. this technology will be our demise, do not be fooled.

paradisedweller • a month ago
I heard the early formal presentation of G5. The presenter refused to take questions re health or to allow people with information in that arena to speak. It was a clear indication of the march of technology which we have no ability to refuse. Scary stuff. [...]

Steve • a month ago
So we are rushing to introduce new man made RF frequencies into the environment without performing any biological studies to
see what effects we are likely to see. We are blinded by the opportunities to improve data transmission speeds without understanding that there may be health consequences. Who is conducting health based studies to see what these frequencies do to our cellular processes and biochemistry? Such high frequencies will be mostly absorbed by the skin, the largest organ and its myriad of blood vessels. Physicists and engineers don't have the answers and are not the right people to be asking how RF frequencies interact with our cells. Thermal effects are not the only effects that have the potential to cause harm, biological effects are noted at significant lower (athermal) levels that are permitted by RF exposure Guidelines. When one looks at available research on other man made RF frequencies the following common effects are noted. Oxidative stress, cell membrane effects, protein conformation effects, DNA damage (micronuclei induction and SS/DS breaks), voltage gated channel effects, calcium flux changes (this will lead to histamine release - Ca is a signal used by mast cells to trigger this process), cell morphological changes and dysfunction. Tumour promotion is another area where science is suggesting RF has a role to play (Tillman et al., Lerchl et al.). So what can we expect to see when this technology is released? I predict increased incidence of skin cancer (melanoma), eye cancer, increased allergies and dermatological problems (rashes and dermatitis), increased immune system problems (autoimmune diseases), blood disorders and blood cancers (Leukemia and Lymphoma), peripheral nervous system damage leading to dysesthesia and paresthesia, ocular damage (vision impairment and cataracts), fertility effects..... Sounds great.... can't wait to get my 5G Phone!"

BTW - Cindy Sage is the co-editor of the Bioiniative Report.

The BioInitiative Report - Biological Standards for Wireless
Cindy Sage, environmental consultant, talks about The BioInitiative Report: A Rationale for a Biologically-based Public Exposure Standard for Electromagnetic Fields (ELF and RF), which she editied with a team of international scientists.
They document serious scientific concerns about current limits regulating how much EMF is allowable from power lines, cell phones, and many other sources of EMF exposure in daily life.
The report concludes the existing standards for public safety are inadequate to protect public health.

https://youtu.be/7tZDor-_co0

Cindy Sage in action:
_http://emfsafetynetwork.org/cindy-sage-challenges-the-smart-in-ladwps-smart-grid/

On a recent Alaska Airlines flight, they are now streaming (the in flight entertainment delivery system by Wi-Fi connection only) through personal portable hand held devices.

It seems one can not escape the electronic pollution and it appears (as other's have mentioned) will continue to get more and more intrusive.

5G WEAPONIZED FREQUENCIES: A GROUND BASED WEB SYSTEM (18:29)
Level9News Published on Aug 16, 2017

https://youtu.be/zWdJtqvyzn0?rel=0

Longer version of the above (55:40)
_https://www.level9news.com/5g-ground-based-web-system/

What Is 5G? & How 5G Will Change The World (24:20 Eye opening)
May 31, 2017
_https://youtu.be/LhECDSuXRDs

Yeah, this is all rather fascinating to watch. Millimeter wave RF is between 30 and 300GHz, just like the body scanners at airports and such.

WiFi is currently 2.4 and 5GHz, but the next flavor is supposed to be 60GHz.

So basically, we'll all soon be living in one giant body scanner! :wow:

I can't wait...

Yikes :( As of recent few years I have gotten sensitive to the EMF exposure, especially at work. I started a new job back in June (still here at the moment) and they are big on wireless technology. Some days are worse than others and it feels like I am being beamed at / like I have a clamp on my head. I am working on getting the heck out here so help me DCM.

Hmm, I'm already practically a zombie; I guess that's just not enough. Soon, 4.5g tech will be rolled out where I'm at. It's not like cellular 3g was "good enough".. Or the 5g WiFi router at home.

Yeah, just felt like adding a little noise. Part of the package of being thoroughly mushed up in the head for years on end. Sleep is a joke, and intermittent fasting only helps up to a point. I can't look into a screen for an hour without feeling like I've been staring at a wall for a whole day.

Thank God being a human is a transient phenomenon.

London EMF Radiation Levels More Than 25 Times The Limit Considered Safe Due To 5G

The numbers don’t lie, people. Weapons expert and inventor Mark Steele, along with Sons of Liberty’s Health and Wellness expert Kate Shemirani went to London on Thursday and took electromagnetic readings in the middle of the city around the newly installed 5G antennas on top of lamp posts and the results were just as expected, meaning that the government is lying to the people about what 5G is actually emitting.

Steele had his EMF (electromagnetic frequency) meter with him to just test it in the areas they were in and the results were shocking, but not to those paying attention to what is going on.
The meter read up to 5,000 millivolts when, according to Steele, the safe zone is supposed to be a mere 200.
And that’s just in one area of London!

Mark joined me previously to point out that 5G is nothing short of a weapon and given his experience in weapons development and heads up displays with knowledge of EMF radiation, he knows his stuff.
Shemirani was let go from her spot on a local Uckfield radio station because she dared to point out the dangers of 5G and the effects it can have, demonstrating that the effects of people that had coronavirus or COVID-19 were the same kinds of symptoms that people would experience from exposure to 5G that poisons their cells.

Videos provided by Kate Shemirani

2m 54s

2m 22s

Back
Top Bottom