The Magnesium Miracle

Here is a great product and info that some may be interested in. I use for my son's tic's. I've noticed a big difference since he began using it.

http://www.bonniegr.com/Interview%20with%20Bonnie.htm

I started to take sea magnesium in phials. I had tested the "Quinton hypertonic" a few years ago.

René Quinton discovered that body cells are surrounded by a liquid, or plasma, which is very similar in its mineral content and degree of concentration to geologically primeval ocean water. After years of research, Quinton was able to pinpoint the ideal geographic locations from which to collect pristine ocean water, which he then used as a number of conclusive canine experiments, he demonstrated that his version of the plasma could be used to treat humans successfully, and he supported the thesis with numerous clinical trials. As a result, many clinics were opened where treatment with Quinton Plasma was provided for countless expectant and lactating mothers, their unweaned babies, and for children and adults of all ages, who were all suffering from some form of disease or disorder. This therapy was set aside during the First World War, but in the years that followed, Drs. Jarricot, Mac, Potocki, and a number of other physicians continued to use this form of therapy, and they proceeded to carry out further research into the therapeutic benefits of with significant results.

The development of synthetic chemistry and the advent of the Secong World War caused a slowing down in research on marine plasmas. In the fifties, however, a number of German scientists became interested in the subject once again, and they subsequently developed a system of oral administration for the plasma. French scientific interest was revived in the sixties and seventies, while the Spanish, the Italians and the Americans soon followed suit. Today, Original Quinton formulas are being used as a dietary mineral supplement with excellent results in Europe, North America and Latin America, and their potential is being viewed with renewed attention.

The concentration of mineral salts in the seas and ocean of an earlier geological era was very different from that to be found in present-day. Consequently, René Quinton was obliged to overcome several difficulties and setbacks related to this fact before producing, to his own satisfaction, a version of the plasma which was virtually identical with human blood plasma and which would meet his own standards.

Today, the manufacture of Original Quinton Plasma faithfully follows the rules established by René Quinton in his original research. The process also involves making use of sophisticated production equipment and state-of-the-art methods of biological analysis, in addition to stringent quality controls.

The sea water to be harvested is monitored and analyzed periodically for its quality, prior to collection, in order to avoid any possibility of pollution. The processing, which includes several stages, is carried out in a sterile environment, while cold microfiltration techniques guarantee that the plasma retains all its vitality. Each production lot is sampled, analyzed, and quarantined, then only released to the market once all the quality standards have been met.

http://www.plasmaquinton.com/what-quinton-marineplasma.php

A little background on Magnesium Chloride :

MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE IN ACUTE AND CHRONIC DISEASES

by Raul Vergini,MD

Back in 1915, a French surgeon, Prof. Pierre Delbet, MD, was looking for a solution to cleanse wounds, because he had found out that the traditional antiseptic solutions actually mortified tissues and facilitated the infection instead of preventing it.

He tested several mineral solutions and discovered that a Magnesium Chloride solution was not only harmless for tissues, but it had also a great effect over leucocytic activity and phagocytosis; so it was perfect for external wounds treatment.

Dr. Delbet performed a lot of "in vitro" and "in vivo" experiments with this solution and he became aware that it was good not only for external applications, but it was also a powerful immuno-stimulant if taken by injections or even by mouth. He called this effect "cytophilaxis". In some "in vivo" experiments it was able to increase phagocytosis rate up to 300%.

Dr. Delbet serendipitously discovered that this oral solution had also a tonic effect on many people and so became aware that the Magnesium Chloride had an effect on the whole organism.

In a brief time, he received communications of very good therapeutics effects of this "therapy" from people that were taking Magnesium Chloride for its tonic properties and who were suffering from various ailments.

Prof. Delbet began to closely study the subject and verified that the Magnesium Chloride solution was a very good therapy for a long list of diseases.

He obtained very good results in: colitis, angiocholitis and cholecystitis in the digestive apparatus; Parkinson's Disease, senile tremors and muscular cramps in the nervous system; acne, eczema, psoriasis, warts, itch of various origins and chilblains in the skin. There was a strengthening of hair and nails, a good effect on diseases typical of the aged (impotency, prostatic hypertrophy, cerebral and circulatory troubles) and on diseases of allergic origin (hay-fever, asthma, urticaria and anaphylactic reactions).

Then Prof. Delbet began to investigate the relationship between Magnesium and Cancer. After a lot of clinical and experimental studies, he found that Magnesium Chloride had a very good effect on prevention of cancer and that it was able to cure several precancerous conditions: leucoplasia, hyperkeratosis, chronic mastitis, etc.

Epidemiological studies confirmed Delbet's views and demonstrated that the regions with soil more rich in magnesium had less cancer incidence, and vice versa. In experimental studies, the Magnesium Chloride solution was also able to slow down the course of cancer in laboratory animals.

Prof. Delbet wrote two books, "Politique Preventive du Cancer" (1944) and "L'Agriculture et la Santé" (1945), in which he stated his ideas about cancer prevention and a better living. The first is a well documented report of all his studies on Magnesium Chloride.

In 1943 another French doctor, A. Neveu, MD, used the Magnesium Chloride solution in a case of diphteria to reduce the risks of anaphylactic reaction due to the anti-diphteric serum that he was ready to administer. To his great surprise, when the next day the laboratory results confirmed the diagnosis of diphteria, the little girl was completely cured, before he could use the serum.

He credited the immuno-stimulant activity to the solution for this result, and he tested it in some other diphteric patients. All the patients were cured in a very short time (24-48 hours), with no after-effects. As Magnesium Chloride has no direct effect on bacteria (i.e.it is not an antibiotic ), Neveu thought that its action was aspecific, immuno-enhancing, so it could be useful, in the same manner, also against viral diseases.

So he began to treat some cases of poliomyelitis, and had the same wonderful results. He was very excited and tried to divulge the therapy, but he ran into a wall of hostility and obstructionism from "Official Medicine". Neither Neveu nor Delbet (who was a member of the Academy of Medicine) was able to diffuse Neveu's extraordinary results. The opposition was total: Professors of Medicine, Medical Peer-Reviews, the Academy itself, all were against the two doctors. "Official Medicine" saw in Magnesium Chloride Therapy a threat to its new and growing business: vaccinations.

Dr.Neveu wasn't discouraged by this and continued to test this therapy in a wide range of diseases. He obtained very good results in: pharyngitis, tonsillitis, hoarseness, common cold, influenza, asthma, bronchitis, broncho-pneumonia, pulmonary emphysema, "children diseases" (whooping-cough, measles, rubella, mumps, scarlet fever...), alimentary and professional poisonings, gastroenteritis, boils, abscesses, erysipelas, whitlow, septic pricks (wounds), puerperal fever and osteomyelitis. But the indications for Magnesium Chloride therapy don't end here.

In more recent years other physicians (and I among these) have verified many of Delbet's and Neveu's applications and have tried the therapy in other pathologies: asthmatic acute attack, shock, tetanus (for these the solution is administered by intravenous injection); herpes zoster, acute and chronic conjunctivitis, optic neuritis, rheumatic diseases, many allergic diseases, spring-asthenia and Cronic Fatigue Syndrome (even in cancer it can be an useful adjuvant).

The preceding lists of ailments are by no means exhaustive; maybe other illnesses can be treated with this therapy but, as this is a relatively "young" treatment, we are pioneers, and we need the help of all physicians of good will to definitely establish all the true possibilities of this wonderful therapy.

From a practical standpoint, please remember that only Magnesium CHLORIDE has this "cytophilactic" activity, and no other magnesium salt; probably it's a molecular, and not a merely ionic, matter.

The solution to be used is a 2.5% Magnesium Chloride hexahydrate (MgCl2-6H2O) solution (i.e.: 25 grams / 1 liter of water).
Dosages are as follows:

- Adults and children over 5 years old.................. .125 cc
- 4 year old children..............................................100 cc
- 3 year old children................................................80 cc
- 1-2 year old children.............................................60 cc
- over 6 months old children....................................30 cc
- under 6 months old children..................................15 cc
These doses must be administered BY MOUTH. The only contraindication to Magnesium Chloride Therapy is a severe renal insufficiency. As the magnesium chloride has a mild laxative effect, diarrhea sometimes appears on the first days of therapy, expecially when high dosages (i.e. three doses a day) are taken; but this is not a reason to stop the therapy.

The taste of the solution is not very good (it has a bitter-saltish flavor) so a little of fruit juice (grapefruit, orange, lemon) can be added to the solution, or it can be even used in the place of water to make the solution itself.

Grapefruit juice masks the bitter taste very well (expecially if cold).

For CHRONIC diseases the standard treatment is one dose morning and evening for a long period (several months at least, but it can be continued for years).

In ACUTE diseases the dose is administered every 6 hours (every 3 hours the first two doses if the case is serious); then space every 8 hours and then 12 hours as improvement goes on. After recovery it's better going on with a dose every 12 hours for some days.

As a PREVENTIVE measure, and as a magnesium supplement, one dose a day can be taken indefinitely. Magnesium Chloride, even if it's an inorganic salt, is very well absorbed and it's a very good supplemental magnesium source.

For INTRAVENOUS injection, the formula is:

Magnesium Chloride hexahydrate......................25 grams
Distilled Water...................................................100 cc

Make injections of 10-20cc (very slowly, over 10-20 minutes) once or twice a day. Of course the solution must be sterilized.

This therapy gives very good results also in Veterinary Medicine, at the appropriate dosages depending upon the size and kind of animals.

Raul Vergini, MD - Italy - author of: "Curarsi con il Magnesio" Red Edizioni - Italy 1994 (book translated in French and Spanish but not in English, sorry).

http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/magnesium-chloride.html

Hate to say this but, in terms of alternative medicine and therapies, France is practically still in the dark ages. I can't find a decent massage therapist anywhere and the few alternative therapists I have found are just woo-woo new agey and NOT on top of things. I've tried the oligosol as a fill in until I could get an order filled for better magnesium.

Hi Laura,

I've thought many times about offering to do massage therapy for you, but I know that you have very high standards and didn't want to presume myself qualified. I find Italy a little behind the times where massage is concerned as well. Although I think there are some high end spas that offer cutting edge therapies if you can afford it, the types of massage available to the masses are really restricted. Anyway, if you should get the inclination, feel free to contact me privately. In any case, wishing you the best on your healing journey.

We've been experimenting and have come up with a better version of our detox program that is supposed to deal with heavy metals and candida. By dealing with these two issues, it seems that issues such as fibromyalgia, CFS, IBS, congestive heart failure, auto-immune problems such as arthritis, and so on, really improve.

Here is the streamlined plan we have been perfecting:

Morning:
Take probiotics first. Get a good one, enteric coated. Take one or two.

Then make Shake consisting of:
Berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, mix, etc. I buy them
frozen and keep a variety in the freezer. You can use them frozen or warmed
up. I warm mine up in the nuker.)
Alternative milk (oat, rice, almond - if you tolerate dairy well (blood type
B) then you can use milk)
1 TBSP Vit C powder - we get it in 1 pound containers from NOW foods)
1 TBSP Spirulina or Chlorella (we get it in 4 pound containers from NOW
foods)
1 TBSP Flax seed oil (we buy this from a livestock feed supplier in a five
liter container. If it is good enough for horses, it's good enough for us.)
Stevia if wanted - and you probably will want it. I use about 5 drops

Blend and drink with:
two capsules Alpha Lipoic Acid
1 capsule reduced Glutathione,
one tablet high potency B vitamins,
high potency mineral supplement (which is usually three capsules but depends
on which product you buy),
and one or two dimagnesium malate or magnesium citrate ( You need 6 to 10 mg
MG per kilo of bodyweight per day. If your bowels get too loose, back the
magnesium down a tad until everything is flowing smoothly, but not too
loose.)

If you want to eat breakfast in addition to the shake, look at the menus in
the "Fat Resistance Diet" book. I usually have some eggs (don't break the
yolks while cooking) and quinoa crackers and/or brown rice or lentils or
some other cooked dried beans or, if you can tolerate dairy, have nuts and
yogurt. I love bacon, so I allow myself a couple slices once a week or a
thin slice of ham.

Nuts for snacks. Mainly walnuts, almonds, pecans. You can have peanuts if
you tolerate them (check your blood type) and cashews, salted, roasted,
whatever. Some authors are picky about it, but I'm not worrying too much
since the objective is to get omega 3 oils and magnesium, both of which are
in nuts.

Lunch and/or dinner
Just have a good anti-inflammatory meal - vegetables mainly, cooked dried
beans, brown rice, meat if wanted, no cheese but if you tolerate dairy, you
can have yogurt.

No fruits except berries.

After dinner, about an hour before your shower, spray magnesium dissolved in
distilled water on your stomach, legs, arms, etc. (You can use the
"magnesium oil" that is sold on the net, but it is pricey. Prolly better to
get some pure magnesium chloride and mix with distilled water and spray it
on. It absorbs in about half an hour, so you can bathe an hour later and
not lose the benefit. It does tend to be sticky if you use the magic oil.)

Before Bed
2 Phosphatidyl Choline
2 Vitamin E (400 mg each)
Fish Oil/Omega 3 oils - take 6 to 10 of these, mix 'em up if you like. I
take 6 cod liver oil and 2 big salmon oil)
Evening Primrose Oil - 1200 mg
Magnesium Taurate - I take a couple of these.
B 6 - 1
5 HTP - 1
GABA - 1 or 2

If you are going to work out or do sauna therapy. This is only for hard-
core detoxing for those who have health issues. If you don't work out or do
sauna, skip this. It will just take longer to detox.

Before Sauna or Gym Work-out 3 or 4 days a week

50 - 100 mg niacin
1 or 2 capsule digestive enzymes
Multi-mineral (determine dose by strength)
High potency Zinc
High potency Magnesium citrate, orotate, malate, or taurate
After one month of work outs/sauna start adding 2 calcium tablets to the mix

After Sauna or Gym Work Out
Vitamin C - high dose
Lipoic Acid - couple of capsules
Glutathione - follow directions
Potassium
Selenium

For SERIOUS HARD CORE detoxing:

Mondays and Thursdays
Coffee enema

For your eating pleasure:

You'll want to have a really good pressure cooker as part of your main
culinary equipment. Get rid of plastics, teflon. Use stainless steel
and/or iron cookware, glass storage dishes or wide-mouth jars.

Never bring anything with gluten (wheat) or sugar or alcohol into the house.
You won't miss it, believe me.

Here's a basic shopping list.

A variety of dried peas and beans in large quantities.

Lots of Lentils.

Brown rice.

Whole rice flour.

Quinoa.
Millet

Gluten free crackers of several varieties.

Stevia.

Lots of frozen vegetables - whatever you like - the more colorful, the
better. Get big packages and
cook big batches to store in the fridge to mix and match for meals with the
big batches of dried beans or peas that you keep in the fridge too.

Also fresh veggies if wanted and you feel like
preparing them.

Cabbage for cooked cabbage and slaw.

Carrots.

Onions.

Garlic.

Plenty of good quality hamburger (fresh and/or frozen) for the beef eaters
though you will want to eat it only once or twice a week.

Plenty of chicken and turkey for the poultry eaters though, again, only eat
three or four times a week.

Fish, scallops, etc... which you can eat almost every day. Try to have a
few meals a week that exclude meat or fish. If possible, have a day of
just veggies, brown rice, and dried peas or beans and nuts and berries.

Canned tomatoes. (crushed, whole, puree, paste)

Canned tuna - try to get one that is known to have less mercury

Canned sardines and or mackerel.

Lots of nuts, different kinds.

Plain yogurt (if you tolerate dairy)
Buttermilk (if you tolerate dairy).

Lots of frozen berries.

Lots of almond milk, oat milk, rice milk if you do not tolerate dairy.
That's everybody except type B.

Oatmeal. Try to get natural, unprocessed. In fact, try to get natural
unprocessed everything if possible!

Butter - no margerine EVER. No hydrogenated vegetable oils EVER.

Eggs. Free range eggs are easily available here and our own chickens are
laying now, so we have fresh eggs every day.

If you really gotta have bacon - try to get it without chemicals.

Salad makings.- fresh vegetables in season or as wanted.

Squash and pumpkins - zucchini, etc. Try to get organic.

Apple cider vinegar.

Kosher dill pickles if wanted. No other kind.

Lots of Olive Oil. Never buy "vegetable oil" again. You can also get nut
oils, sesame oil and my favorite: Grape Seed Oil. This is easily obtained
here in the land of lotsa grapes.

I use grape seed oil to make mayonnaise.

Lemons.

Some gluten free pasta for occasional pasta dishes.

Ricotta and mozzarella - the only allowed cheeses, to be used sparingly.

Cream.

Now, here are some rules of thumb:

Try to eat mostly vegetables - fresh, cooked, raw, whatever. We have
salads, stir fried, steamed, cole slaw, sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, beets,
squash, collards, spinach, bok choy etc. We have a vegetable or two or
three at every meal sometimes even including breakfast. Tomatoes are great with eggs.

Next most frequent food: cooked dried peas/beans or lentils. We have
peas/beans or lentils (sometimes both) at almost every meal, sometimes even including breakfast.
Eggs are good with lentils.

Next, cold water fish like cod or salmon. You can eat fish every day if
you like, but we usually eat it two or three times a week. Scallops are
high in omega 3 oils too - and shrimp and oysters when available. If you
don't tolerate shellfish, exclude them.

Next, Turkey and/or chicken. Preferably natural with no evil chemicals in
them. Eat three or four times a week. This can be prepared in a lot of
ways: chicken soup (with rice noodles or brown rice) or coated in ground
walnuts and fried in grapeseed oil, or grilled on a salad, or stuffed with
spinach and baked, or baked with herbs, or with tomato sauce on them... etc.

Beef: a couple times a week - preferably range beef. You can have it in
pasta sauce, in a stew made with chickpeas and onions and tomatoes, steak,
grilled, roasted, etc. Just no potatoes and no bread.

Have pasta only when you really think you gotta have it - maybe once a week.

Have bacon only when you gotta - once or twice a week at most.

Mix and match stuff around.

Always keep at least two kinds of cooked dried peas or beans in stock in the
fridge. Same with a big bowl of brown rice. This is what the pressure
cooker is for. They cook in about 30 minutes in one of those. Same with
vegetables. (Having them in the fridge, ready to eat, that is, not cooked in
the pressure cooker.) We try to keep collards, green beans, bok choy and cooked beets
in the fridge. I don't know if beets are as fresh and easily available
there as they are here. If not, just get a bunch of cans of them, plain, no
sugar or additives.

Sample menu:

Breakfast
If I want something more than my shake (not often)
I have two eggs and either a few quinoa crackers, or cooked quinoa
with butter, or some brown rice fried in butter with maybe some sliced
tomato. I may also have the eggs with lentils and butter. About once a
week, I have oatmeal with butter, stevia and cream on it. About once a week
I have bacon with my eggs and quinoa or millet flakes.

Lunch and dinner: Lentils and/or black-eyed peas and brown rice with a bit
of chopped onion and vinegar on it. Maybe a turkey or chicken breast, or a
hamburger if I want it. Maybe a salad with grilled chicken with olive oil
and vinegar and/or mayonnaise on it. Maybe some green beans cooked with
onions and garlic (usually keep a big dish of these in the fridge to just
warm up). Maybe a hamburger chopped up and fried with some brown rice and a
vegetable on the side. Maybe carrot soup with lentils and quinoa crackers.

You can buy big batches of carrots, peel and boil with minimal water. Then
use an immersion blender to turn it to soup. With a bit of butter, salt,
pepper, garlic, cumin and coriander, this is great. Then, pour it into
little freezer containers when it is cool and freeze it in meal size
portions.

You can also cook big pots of beans and put some in the fridge for a couple
of days, and put the rest in containers in the freezer to defrost and eat as
needed.

Maybe scallops and bok choy stir fried in grape seed oil. That's the
general idea. Mix and match stuff.

The other night we had green beans, lentils, a nice beef stew made with
chick peas, beef, onions, canned tomatoes. You can season liberally with
garlic, salt and pepper. To reduce acidity of canned tomatoes, grate a
carrot into them while cooking.

Tonight we had baked salmon (just salt, pepper and garlic on it) along with
cole slaw (made with a fresh batch of mayonnaise), spinach souffle, english peas.

One night, we may eat cabbage, onions and carrots stir fried in grape seed
or olive oil with a side of beans and brown rice.

Yesterday for lunch Ark and I had a bowl of carrot soup taken out of the
freezer with a side dish of brown rice and green beans that I took out of
the fridge and heated up together in a skillet with a bit of butter and
garlic.

For desserts (if you really gotta have one): defrost some berries in the
microwave and have with cream and stevia, or ricotta cheese. You can have
strawberries with whipped cream sweetened with Stevia. If you can tolerate dairy,
have yogurt with nuts and berries and stevia. But try to limit desserts to three times a
week or so.

For special occasions, I make chocolate mousse with Stevia and serve with
whipped cream with stevia.

We make cole slaw very often and keep a big bowl of it in the fridge. Just grate
a head of cabbage, one carrot and one onion. Toss together with a half cup of
olive oil and a couple tablespoons of cider vinegar. Salt, and pepper and garlic
powder to taste. Put lots of mayonnaise on and make it the right consistency
(creamy but not soupy), add a bit of stevia if wanted. Keep in the fridge.
It's great with fish and/or scallops.

I now make mayonnaise in large quantities. I use 8 to 10 egg yolks, the
same number of teaspoons of dijon mustard, same number of teaspoons of lemon
juice (fresh or bottled), salt, pepper, garlic powder. Start the mixer and
then begin to add the grape seed oil a little at a time until it is the
right consistency. (It needs to stand up when you take the mixer out of
it.) Do NOT use olive oil for mayonnaise unless you intend to eat it all
right away. It separates in the fridge and is a pain to recover the
emulsion.

You can then take the egg whites left after making mayonnaise and beat until
stiff. Fold in with four cups of lightly steamed spinach, 1 cup grated mozzarella,
1/2 cup mayonnaise, salt, pepper and garlic. put in casserole dish and bake
until lightly brown. Eat immediately with some mayonnaise on it! It's great with
scallops or fish or about anything!

You can have tuna salad on quinoa or rice crackers. You can eat sliced
tomatoes on these crackers with mayonnaise. You can use this mayonnaise
about any way you like because it has nothing evil in it and the oil is GOOD
for you.

Joe has developed a recipe for a fish batter that is out of this world. We
have it about once a week. Fried in grape seed oil and with seafood sauce.
I'll get him to share it.

Seafood sauce: 1/2 cup tomato puree; 1 small can tomato paste, garlic
powder, couple drops of stevia, teaspoon of vinegar, couple tablespoons
of pure grated horseradish. Mix and season with salt and pepper to taste.

This is also good with scallops. You can also make it as above with
mayonnaise and no tomato sauce.

Once every two weeks or so, have pasta - make sphagetti sauce with meat,
onions, garlic, basil, crushed tomatoes, zucchini chunks if wanted, grate a
carrot in there to de-acidify, and serve on rice or quinoa or spelt pasta.

Or, you can have bird nest pasta (rice or quinoa) with butter, garlic,
ricotta and mozzarella cheese - a variation of fettucini alfredo. This is
also good with scallops chopped up in it.

Fish can be baked with herbs and butter or dipped in ground nuts and baked
or fried. Same with chicken and turkey and veal. You can season the ground
nuts the same way you would season a flour coating mix for fried chicken.
Cook over low heat in grape seed oil. When I do veal, I pound it and dip in
egg and cream - very good imitation of vienerschnitzel. And a lot healthier.

I'm sure you will come up with some of your own inventions. Just try to
stick to the foods that are anti-inflammatory, anti-candida, and rich in
magnesium and omega 3 oils.

For our French members, cassoulet is totally in the diet! Duck is good and so
are haricot beans. Fresh Toulouse sausage is also okey once in awhile.

Found this article today, an informative synthesis written by Mark Sircus Ac., OMD, its a quote of his new book on magnesium.

Magnesium - Combining Oral with Transdermal - Dose Sensitivity & Therapeutic Effect

Tonight's chapter is important to my work with magnesium and how to use magnesium chloride for greatest therapeutic effect. It represents the evolution of my understanding from the early days when we first published Transdermal Magnesium Therapy. Below are changes that update my first edition with important information on dosages.

There are so many things I could share but I have been holding my tongue. At times lately I have felt like Atlas with the world on his back as I wrap my mind and heart around world events. I have faced fears and am now staring into the deepest eye of darkness that exists on this planet with a calmness of heart. It is a black hole created around lies, deception and deceit in financial arenas as well as political. I will not say more of this for now since the ones who can be warned have been warned by me and many others as of late.

But I will say that rational life planning has never been more difficult for today one has to calculate in worst case scenarios if one wants one's family to remain standing after the dust of collapsing systems settles. Arrogance and false assumptions today can be disastrous. In the world of tomorrow it could cost one their life.

We and our patients will need all the strength we can get to maintain balance in the deeply troubled times confronting us. And after all, magnesium is the perfect heart medicine and will calm us while strengthening us through all that we must endure in the coming years so fill up your tanks, top off the cellular levels and keep your magnesium levels at their peak. And again I remind you to go out and buy 10 pounds of sodium bicarbonate, no make it twenty since it can do many jobs not only for our bodies but for other things around the house.

Mark Sircus Ac., OMD
Director International Medical Veritas Association
http://www.winningcancer.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combining Oral with Transdermal

Dose Sensitivity & Therapeutic Effect

One of the most luxurious medical treatments on earth is to receive magnesium massages on a consistent basis. Having at least an ounce of what is called magnesium oil rubbed all over ones body by either a trained or even untrained massage therapist is simply heavenly. One can also do this oneself meaning cover ones body all over with the magnesium oil like one would sunscreen and go out in the sun and have some fun.

Another method of administration is pouring magnesium chloride into ones bath at high concentrations and soak in a hot tub, perhaps with a cup of sodium bicarbonate in it. On page 201 of my Transdermal Magnesium Therapy book I recommend 2-8 oz (56,6 -226,4 g) of Magnesium Oil for a full body bath (ca 100liter) These initial recommendations for baths were very low. My excuse is the inexperience of the early days of transdermal magnesium therapy and also that here in Brazil we don't have a bathtub so my experience has been with body spraying and magnesium massage. I am now recommending much higher dosages for baths ranging anywhere from 2 to 4 pounds to even six pounds for professional use in clinics and spas.

In the early days when a gallon of oil was over 100 dollars even eight ounces sounded expensive to many people. Now you can buy flakes of high quality (low heavy metal profile) in quantity and use three pounds (which is equivalent to a gallon of oil) in a adult bath for approximately 15 dollars. Small baths for autistic and other children with serious problems would probably be about half that for a full strength bath.

I am not talking about a nice hot magnesium bath for simple relaxation and general body tonification but professional baths intended for strong therapeutic effect. The % of magnesium in the bath under my old recommendations came only to 45-180 mg/l magnesium. When you discover that open seawater has a content of 1300 mg/l magnesium we see that our early recommendations were way to low. The driving force behind transdermal intake is the concentration gradient.

The concentration of magnesium in the pure magnesium oil is about 80,000 mg/l and when you apply that directly on the skin, intake rate is high. But in the case of a bath application my new recommendation needs to be brought up to somewhere between 1500 and 5000 mg/l magnesium (1 to 4 times the sea concentration). Dead Sea therapy[ii] has a concentration of up to 40,000 mg/l magnesium and people bathe every day in these waters. Fick's Law of Membrane Permeability says that the amount of any solute (magnesium) that will be absorbed is directly dependent upon the area of contact, the concentration of the solution and the time that the solute is in contact with the membrane.[iii]

So we are talking about setting the therapeutic level of magnesium chloride concentrations in baths much higher and recommend between 2 and 4 pounds in an average bath. Physical therapists and dermatologists, sport therapists, spas and other clinics will want to be using cost affective bath flakes as compared to ready made magnesium oil to achieve higher concentrations. Shipping costs are less also because the water has been taken out of the oil to make the flakes. The quality of the flakes are an important factor for excess heavy metal ions will also flow in with the magnesium thus my recommendation for Ancient Mineral products that come from 250 million year old deposits.

A third avenue of administration is to simply drink magnesium chloride in ones water or juice. The best way is to combine one of the transdermal routes with oral[iv] for concentrated doses that achieve maximum therapeutic effect. Magnesium is important and desperately needed because it is so terribly deficient in people that even at low concentrations people have felt results. But when we are practicing medicine of whatever kind we are looking for dramatic shifts in peoples' conditions. Below we will have a penetrating discussion about doses and therapeutic effect but the basic idea, when using concentrated nutritional medicines like magnesium chloride, iodine and sodium bicarbonate is to take doses up to maximum levels possible.

Each spray of Magnesium Oil contains approximately 18 milligrams
of elemental magnesium.[v] An ounce would contain just over 3,300 mg.
Five sprays in a glass of water would thus be almost 100 milligrams.[vi]

Three to five to even ten sprays of magnesium chloride in a glass of pure water or juice is an excellent way to take magnesium internally. It assists digestion, counteracts excess acidity in the stomach, and delivers magnesium swiftly into the bloodstream for distribution to all the cells of the body. Minerals like magnesium in ionic liquid form are vastly superior to pill forms. Much more magnesium will get absorbed and absorption will not depend on hydrochloric acid levels.

Several years ago I told the story of a retired pediatrician Dr. Herbert Mansmann Jr., director of the Magenesium Research Lab who was a diabetic with severe peripheral neuropathy. He was able to reverse the neuropathy and nerve degeneration with a year of using oral magnesium preparations at very high doses. "For example it took me 6 tabs of each of the following every 4 hours, Maginex, MgOxide, Mag-Tab SR and Magonate to get in positive Mg balance. I tell people this not to scare them, but to illustrate how much I needed to saturate myself. Most will only need 10% of this amount (still about three grams). I was doing an experiment on myself to see if it helped my diabetic neuropathy. It worked so I did it for one year, and I have had significant nerve regeneration."[vii]

He was taking 20 grams a day but that was because he also had what is called magnesium wasting disease. He thought that about three grams would be sufficient for people without that disorder. When we are going for therapeutic effect with serious disorders like cancer or even autism we want to emulate Dr. Mansmann's dosage levels.

There are over 200 published clinical studies documenting the need for magnesium and many examples of miraculous "cures" from the use of this common mineral. Yet DAN (Defeat Autism Now) doctors underestimate autistic children's needs recommending only 50 mgs twice a day in oral form even though children with gut problems can absorb only small percentages through their intestines. The entire autism community needs to be acutely aware that its present dependency on oral magnesium supplementation is responsible for a sizable cause of less then excellent results from chelation. A complete changeover to transdermal/topical approaches to magnesium supplementation is called for with these children because their guts are seriously compromised meaning they cannot absorb magnesium well through oral consumption. Fifty milligrams twice a day is way too low. There is a huge difference between supplementing magnesium and using magnesium chloride as a medicine to effect real and direct changes in overall cell physiology.

Magnesium Torment (Deficiency)

All those years when doctors used to tell their patients its all in your heads were years the medical profession was showing its ignorance. It is a torment to be magnesium deficient on one level or another. Even if it's for the enthusiastic sport person whose athletic performance is down,[viii] magnesium deficiency will disturb sleep and background stress levels and a host of other things that reflect on the quality of life. Depression and other neurological disorders are also extremely correlated with magnesium deficiency. Doctors have not been using the appropriate test for magnesium - their serum blood tests just distort their perceptions. Magnesium has been off their radar screens through the decades that magnesium deficiencies have snowballed.

Turning Paracelsus on his Head

So what do we do in the middle of this mess? We turn medicine's most basic principles upside down. Below is the very beginning of a chapter I published about two years ago called Beyond Paracelsus.[ix] It describes the very heart of pharmaceutical pharmacology. As you read this remember that we are going to create a philosophy and practice of medicine exactly 180 degrees to the opposite. This is no small subject and it would be helpful to understand prerequisite information like the Science of Low Doses meaning that in reality we find that poisons poison people even at ultra low doses. That is what poisons in general do - they poison people, even in minuscule amounts.

While there is no such thing as a safe chemical, it must be
realized there is no chemical that cannot be used safely by
limiting the dose or exposure. Poisons can be safely used
and be of benefit to society when used appropriately.

Royal Society of Chemistry

This statement by the Royal Society of Chemistry is one of the most basic assumptions of the chemical and pharmaceutical companies and the governments that supposedly regulate them. They use it as their guiding light no matter how wrong the assumption is, no matter how much death and disease is created from it. What we are seeing in the world today are massive spreads of chronic diseases like diabetes, neurological disorders, asthma, cancer and a host of other problems stemming from the in appropriate use of poisons. The assumption that poisons can be used safely is modern mans Pandora's box; once opened the most greedy power hungry industrialists felt free to use poison in everything from house hold products like soap and shampoo to putting it directly in our foods, medicines and even drinking water.

The problem all started with Paracelsus, sometimes called the "father" of toxicology, who wrote: "The dose makes the poison." The original quote actually is: "All things are poison and nothing (is) without poison; only the dose makes that a thing is no poison." In other words, the amount of a substance a person is exposed to is as important as the nature of the substance. For example, small doses of aspirin can be beneficial to a person, but at very high doses aspirin can be deadly. In some individuals, even at very low doses, aspirin may be deadly. We all know that everyone can drown in water and even too much oxygen will do you in. Thus it was Paracelsus' belief that it was not the substance which was toxic (since everything is toxic) but the amount. But is this really helpful to us today and does it reflect present realities? The big problem with people who fanatically follow Paracelsus comes down to this: hardcore believers in the dose makes the poison medical philosophy tend to forget one important thing and that is - poison poisons people, even at ultra low doses.

It is absurd to label pure water as poisonous
simply because one can drown in it.

Though there is some perfect logic to Paracelsus statements there is a tragedy in the making defining everything along a poisonous scale as the world of medical science has done. Because we have defined everything as potentially poisonous, there are people (Codex) who are saying non poisonous helpful substances like vitamin C or any vitamin and mineral are dangerous like poisons if you take too much. Therefore they are already, in certain countries, limiting the amount that is available to consumers. This is a crime because the reality is that we are needing increasing amounts of antioxidants like Vitamin C, A, E, and minerals like magnesium, selenium and zinc to deal with the toxic overloads.

The basic principle of Natural Allopathic Medicine is just the opposite of orthodox allopathic medicine. Instead of using poisons at low doses we use concentrated nutritional substances at exceptionally high dosages. I am not suggesting we drown anyone or dump a ton of vitamin C on a baby to see if he or she can breathe under all that weight. Natural Allopathic Medicine is the name not only of a new book of mine in progress but is the name of the medical approach I am introducing this fall.

If someone is having a stroke or heart attack you certainly do not
want to throw them into a bath with four ounces of magnesium inside.

My suggestion for cancer patients and anyone else with serious illness is to bring levels of substances like magnesium chloride, iodine and sodium bicarbonate up to very high levels. The dose makes the effect in Natural Allopathic Medicine were the dose makes the poison in modern medicine. When we are confronting serious chronic or even acute situations we do want to maximize the strength of our treatments.

In Natural Allopathic Medicine we assume all poisons
have detrimental effect we only need calculate the
total effect from the dose factoring individual sensitivity.

A sane rule of thumb for magnesium supplementation (not for therapeutic effect) is approximately 6-8 mg/kg (3-4 mg per pound) of body weight per day. That translates into a total dietary magnesium intake of 600 to 900 mg per day for a 200-lb man which is already way above the RDA, about double. With children some researchers indicate that 10 mg/kg/day are appropriate because of their low body weight and increased requirements for growth. Athletes also need more depending on their stress and training levels and we can always adjust upwards when under great emotional stress or when seriously ill.

Our cells are best served when they
are brimming with magnesium reserves.

In general, for a large adult, spraying one ounce of Magnesium Oil a day all over the body is recommended for six months to recover cellular levels with that adjusted downward for children depending on their age and size. This coupled with oral intake, especially for adults, is necessary to get the maximum kick out of magnesium. When magnesium levels are at extremely low levels intravenous application is an option and is often necessary in emergency situations. See my upcoming book Magnesium - The Ultimate Heart Medicine for more information on this. Very strong therapeutic magnesium baths yield another level of effect which competes quite handedly with intravenous applications but they are no a substitute for them in emergency situations.

Magnesium chloride and Vitamin C have similar toxicity
profiles with overdose from both resulting at worst usually
in diarrhea unless the kidneys are seriously compromised.

Strong therapeutic foot soaks are another option and are especially important for diabetics who suffer from diabetic neuropathy. Soak the whole body or just the feet in bath water for 20-30 minutes, at a temperature of about 108 degrees The most effective protocol for this therapy is to begin with a daily body or foot bath every day for the first 7 days, (starting at lighter concentrations and building up) then continue with a maintenance program of 2-3 times a week for 6-8 weeks or longer. Sensitive care must be taken especially with children as to dose levels, water temperature and magnesium concentrations. Muscle spasms might occur on rare occasions if one forgets to get out of the tub so it is necessary to supervise children and the length of time they remain soaking in magnesium chloride. All strong reactions like redness in local areas to diarrhea or even muscle spasms are indications to reduce concentration.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best cost effective magnesium bath flakes that I have found are Ancient Minerals. Six and a half pounds costs only 55 dollars.

[ii] German research have shown Dead Sea salts have ultimately been the reason for reduced amounts of LangerhansA cells in the epidermis, and conversely salts of sodium chloride were void of any effect at all. (al G. S., 1990 December). Magnesium chloride is also discussed when the topic of dermatitis comes into play as an excellent treatment protocol. The anti-inflammatory result of utilizing hypertonic Dead Sea solution on atopic dermatitis by means of magnesium ions is well known. (al., 2002) Further studies also revealed that the magnesium solution greatly reduced inflammation in allergic contact dermatitis. The study involved five patients with an identified nickel allergy, where magnesium chloride (not sodium chloride) stifled nickel-sulfate induced contact dermatitis. (Greiner J, 1990 November)

[iii] Diffusion is the mechanism by which components of a mixture are transported around the mixture by means of random molecular (Brownian) motion (cf. permeation: the ability of a diffusant to pass through a body - dependent on both the diffusion coefficient, D, and the solubility coefficient, S, ie, permeability coefficient, P = D.S). Flynn et al. cite Berthalot as postulating, at the beginning of the nineteenth century, that the flow of mass by diffusion (ie, the flux), across a plane, was proportional to the concentration gradient of the diffusant across that plane. http://www.initium.demon.co.uk/fick.htm

[iv] Dr. Raul Vergin offered the following guidelines for oral intake of a 2.5% Magnesium Chloride hexahydrate (MgCl2-6H2O) solution (i.e.: 25 grams or approximately one ounce of pure food grade powder in a liter of water). The quantity of elemental magnesium contained in a 125 cc dose of the 2.5% solution is around 500 mg.

Dosages are as follows:

Adults and children over 5 years old 125 cc

4 year old children 100 cc

3 year old children 80 cc

1-2 year old children 60 cc

Over 6 months old children 30 cc

Under 6 months old children 15 cc

125 milliliter = 4.2267528 ounce [US, liquid]

cc and ml are equivalent

Dr. Vergin indicates that "In acute diseases the dose is administered every 6 hours (every 3 hours the first two doses if the case is serious); then space every 8 hours and then 12 hours as improvement goes on. After recovery it's better going on with a dose every 12 hours for some days. As a preventive measure, and as a magnesium supplement, one or two doses a day can be taken indefinitely. Magnesium Chloride, even if it's an inorganic salt, is very well absorbed and it's a very good supplemental magnesium source."

[v] Magnesium chloride is an ionic compound because it has a metal, magnesium, and a nonmetal, chlorine. Magnesium will lose two electrons and form a +2 charge. Chlorine will gain one electron to form a chloride ion with a -1 charge. The formula for the compound is MgCl2. To get the formula weight, find the atomic weights and add them together taking the subscripts into account. Magnesium is 24.3; chlorine is 35.5; so two would be 71.0. The total gives 95.3 as the formula weight.

[vi] Magnesium Oil from the sea weighs 12 pounds per gallon. Distilled water weighs only 8 pounds. Thus we can calculate in a straight away manner how much elemental magnesium is in each gallon.

[vii] "I was saturated at about 3 grams of elemental Mg per day, but went to 20 grams for over a year. I now take 5 grams, and stools are semi-formed, and the surrounding water is clear, 3-4 per day." "Mg is very safe, since the gut absorption is regulated by serum Mg levels, and then the Mg stays in the gut and results in varying degrees of diarrhea. Then the dose is too high. Want soft semi-formed stools. Mine, while on high dosages of magnesium were liquid every 2-4 hours for 2 years, the electrolytes every month were normal, but for low potassium, part of my urinary Mg wasting, both," wrote Mansmann.

Dr. Mansmann concludes, "I have had diabetic neuropathy for over 10 years. The most significant symptom is my neuropathic pain of burning feet, called erythromelalgia. With the aid of Mg I can completely suppress the symptom, but if my blood glucose level is acutely elevated, because of a dietary indiscretion, the pain flares in spite of an apparent adequate dose of Mg. It goes away with extra Mg gluconate (Magonate) in an hour or so in either case. Without the Mg it will last for six plus hours, even though the blood glucose level is normal in about two hours." "It is my belief that every one with diabetes should be taking Mg supplementation to the point of one's Maximum Tolerated Dose, which is until one has soft-semi, formed stools. In addition, anyone with neuropathy, without a known cause, must be adequately evaluated for diabetes and especially those with poorly, slowly, healing foot sores of any kind. Since the use of Mg is safe I see no reason that this should not be "the standard of care".

[viii] Seelig, MS. Athletic stress, performance and magnesium in consequences of magnesium deficiency on the enhancement of stress reactions; preventive and therapeutic implications:a review. J Am Coll Nutr, vol.13, no. 5, pp. 429-446, 1994

[ix] Auroleus Phillipus Theostratus Bombastus von Hohenheim, immortalized as "Paracelsus," was born in 1493. Paracelsus, a Swiss doctor, pioneered the use of chemicals and minerals in medicine. His name appears as a significant figure among voluminous numbers of works on homeopathy, natural medicine, alternative medicine, and botanical studies. Many see him as the predecessor of chemical pharmacology and therapeutics and the most original medical thinker of the sixteenth century.

International Medical Veritas Association
Copyright 2008 All rights reserved.

It was recommended to me that magnesium in powdered form is a better one to start with as the body absorbs more of the magnesium. Carolyn Dean seems to agree.

Peter Gillham website said:
Did you know that magnesium influences many bodily processes, including digestion, energy production, muscle function, bone formation, creation of new cells, activation of B vitamins and relaxation of muscles, as well as assisting in the functions of the heart, kidneys, adrenals, brain and nervous system? The fact is that lack of sufficient available magnesium in the body can interfere with any or all of these processes. The National Institutes of Health, Office of Dietary Supplements, reports that there is an increased interest in the role of magnesium in preventing and managing disorders such as hypertension, cardiovascular disease and diabetes.

A healthy magnesium level

Magnesium is an essential mineral. This means that the body doesn't manufacture it and it must be obtained through diet. Most people don't get enough magnesium. "If you wanted to take the most important, the number one, mineral in the human body that is sorely neglected," says noted author Sherry Rogers, MD, "it's magnesium. The average American diet, government studies show us, provides only 40%-less than half the magnesium that we all need in a day. So almost everybody is low!" A significant percentage of the population have below healthy magnesium levels, including many who already use magnesium. Why? First, the amount of magnesium required by the body is greater than people think. Second, most magnesium capsules and tablets are not completely absorbed by the body.

According to Carolyn Dean, MD, ND, and author of The Magnesium Miracle (Ballantine Books, 2007), "The powdered form [of magnesium] is the best because you start absorbing it straight away, even in the mouth. So, powdered first, and then capsules, and then tablets. The tablets usually have a lot of binders and fillers and are harder to dissolve than capsules."

[...]

The solution is to take magnesium in a form that can be completely dissolved in water. In this state it will absorb quickly into the body, producing rapid relief. Natural Calm was developed especially for superior absorption. It handles excess calcium in the body and gradually reduces accumulated calcium. Natural Calm is a water-soluble magnesium powder that provides a premium highly bioavailable, effective and fast-acting magnesium.

The proprietary process that enables this to occur was discovered twenty-five years ago by nutritional researcher Peter Gillham. Testimony to its effectiveness is the fact that Natural Calm has been the best-selling magnesium supplement in the natural foods market for two years running.

_http://www.petergillham.com/product-line/peter-gillhams-natural-calm.php

International Health said:
Transdermal Magnesium Oil Available in 4oz &; 16 oz Bottles
**Also Comes in Gallons**

Magnesium Oil is a seawater extract. It is about 35% magnesium chloride, and the balance is sea water and naturally-occurring trace minerals.(As an aside, each 30 gallons of seawater contains one gallon of magnesium chloride.) Although we call this product an oil, in actual fact there is no oil in it or added to it.

Because the Magnesium Oil can be absorbed so easily, many have found that they can get almost instant relief from the pains of arthritis by massaging a generous amount of magnesium into an area of discomfort. Many have found similar relief from muscular pain, even fibromyalgia-type pain. It has been discovered that adding moist heat on top of the Magnesium Oil greatly expands the relief possible. When neck and shoulders are aching from spending far too long at the keyboard, I will massage a generous amount of Magnesium Oil into that area, heat a wet kitchen towel in the microwave for one minute and then apply it to the area.Three rounds of that treatment, and the pain vanishes.

Some have found that areas of skin damage and thin lines will begin to rejuvenate with regular applications of Magnesium Oil. There are known advanced cases of sun damage to skin from years of overexposure to the sun, rejuvenated in only a few months of regularly applying the Magnesium Oil topically. Since it has such a strange, almost glycerin, feel to it and tends to bead a little, you could experience a little burning and stinging of the skin and dilution with water may be necessary, but as soon as the rejuvenation processes begin, you will be able to use full strength.

Massage the Oil into aching muscles and joints, put a little on your finger to apply to sore gums, massage a bit into your hair to give it more body and actually bring the natural color back to your hair over time. Some will find the Magnesium Oil to be synergistic with deep massage work as the benefits of muscle manipulation combine with the healing properties of magnesium to bring new levels of relief and comfort.

Magnesium Oil-16oz
Product ID : 302
Price: $29.95
Magnesium Oil-gallon-w/shipping
Product ID : 303
Price: $107.95
_http://www.ihsite.com/2008/01/18/magnesium_oil/

The owner of the site has a CD that discusses transdermal magnesium therapy with Dr Mark Sircus, Ac., OMD. I'll listen to it and post a summary of new info.

Edit, audio available here: http://www.archive.org/details/Transdermal_Magnesium_Interview_with_Mark_Sircus

kniall said:
It was recommended to me that magnesium in powdered form is a better one to start with as the body absorbs more of the magnesium. Carolyn Dean seems to agree.

It would depend on what form of magnesium.  Do read the 'Magnesium Miracle'.  Magnesium citrate is good for bioavalability, though it might not be best.  Transdermal magnesium chloride is, according to what we know so far, the best.  I'm pretty sure Laura discussed this already in the thread, though.

If you can find a good source of magnesium choloride in pellets or flakes, you can dissolve it in heated distilled water to form a super-saturated solution that will work well for transdermal application (at a MUCH lower price) - it's important that the pellets and flakes don't have any other chemicals in them, though.

_http://www.petergillham.com/product-line/peter-gillhams-natural-calm.php

I can confirm that this product is magnesium citrate powder. I found it in a local store, but it can be ordered over the internet.

Natural Calm Product Label said:
615mg elemental magnesium from 3 teaspoons. Natural Calm is a highly absorbable proprietary formulation of pH-balanced magnesium citrate in ionic form.

_www.calmnatural.co.uk

_http://www.best-magnesium-citrate.com/

Anyone have any preference? I have heard orotate and taurate forms can both be great for mood and whatnot. I actually take zinc orotate which I like a lot, but have seen an improvement with the taurate (i hav panic disorder). I would just try the orotate, but its a lil expensive to buy on a whim. Any ideas people? thanx in advance

rasman102 said:
Anyone have any preference? I have heard orotate and taurate forms can both be great for mood and whatnot. I actually take zinc orotate which I like a lot, but have seen an improvement with the taurate (i hav panic disorder). I would just try the orotate, but its a lil expensive to buy on a whim. Any ideas people? thanx in advance

I take Magnesium Taurate because my system couldn't handle Magnesium Citrate and over the past month or so I've seen positive results in terms of mood (overall anxiety and some depression). Couldn't find Mag. Taurate in any stores, so I bought it online. I've also been taking other supplements such as PhosChol and exercising more, so the results could be from a combination of things. If you have a problem with mood or depression, the book 'Depression Cured at Last' by Sherry Rogers gives many supplement recommendations - magnesium is a major one. I'm about 3/4 way through (it's big) and found reading it worth the effort.

The wonders of magnesium oil

I finally got hold on some magnesium oil - magnesium chloride solution (ca 35%) that is.  :)

My story isn't that remarkable, but I wanted to share it with you guys anyway:

One of the things I wanted to try to "cure" was this annoying infection between my toes in both legs. I've tried many things in the past years - cortisone, lotions, garlic, mineral salt etc but with little or no success. The infection or yeast(?) has always returned.  :evil:

Now, the past year or so I've been detoxing and "supplementing", e.g. with the good instructions found on this forum in order to gain more vitality and as one of the "byproducts" get rid of the toe infection. After reading The Magnesium Miracle I increased my magnesium intake - mainly as magnesium citrate. I still felt I needed more...so I searched for a supplier of this chloride solution (oil) and luckily found one. (At least here in Finland you don't see magnesium chloride in ANY form in ANY "health" stores).

So, I started spraying this oil on my toes. Gee-sh, what throbbing and itching that caused!!! I really had to fight my urge to just scratch and scratch. I know, I should have used a milder solution, but I'm a person who wants to go "heavy duty" from day one so I was prepared (!) to suffer. Well after a week or so, applying the "oil" every morning and evening the pain/reaction ceased. And the infection was gone!!! I was amazed by the fast results. My toes were totally "rejuvenated"! As an extra plus I feel a lot more blood circulating in my toes and feet. I'm used wearing thick socks and slippers at winter because my feet are always cold - but now I can walk around our apartment bare footed!

So anyone having similar problems, I strongly recommend the "oil". I've started applying it also on the bald spots on my head (yes I know it's silly, but it's more like "empirical testing"  ;) ) Let's see what happens with my hair...

Re: The wonders of magnesium oil

aragorn said:
I've started applying it also on the bald spots on my head (yes I know it's silly, but it's more like "empirical testing" ;) ) Let's see what happens with my hair...

Gee, Aragorn, from your picture I'd never have guess you had "bald spots"...... ;)

Back
Top Bottom