The Media: Are they mostly organic portals or what?

Mark7

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
So I posted this on my FB profile today:

"So what's up with the media?! By now it seems apparent that they know that they are basically telling lies. After the "Russia meddled in our elections" nonsense, they are doubling-down with anonymous whistle-blower fan-fare folly. Is the media a collection of soul-less robots programmed to spread communist-inspired postmodern ideology for their own self-interest?"

By now, how could it not be apparent that they are spreading stuff that is not exactly in the realm of objective reality? I doubt that any of the media think that there is something above or beyond the material world, they probably believe that man is the primary agency for climate change for example. Orphan children of fourth-density STS - are they primarily programmed organic portals, authoritarian followers, ideologues, or what.

Just wanna understand the progress of this disease.

Angela Laplante

Last edited by a moderator:
I sometimes wish I could tie Rachel Madcow down and tickle her big feet until she "reveals the goods" - but that's not pro-free will.

Sorry, but I removed the image as it was highly offensive to me personally and I'm sure would be to others.

I understand your frustration, but there are other, more civilized ways of conveying it.
So I am sorry too.

Sorry, but I removed the image as it was highly offensive to me personally and I'm sure would be to others.

I understand your frustration, but there are other, more civilized ways of conveying it.

This meme! I have deleted my original FB post. Conservatives have partially recovered from the 911 psyop, but
liberals have taken the bait.
whistleb.jpg

Corrected post?

Laura?

I feel like there's a mix. But looking at my facebook feed (while simultaneously realizing I need to quit) I see a lot of people I considered thoughtful and intelligent are so ideologically possessed that I barely recognize them anymore. As I've pulled away from taking sides I notice more and more pressure to force me to pick a side and the media is not helping.

For example, I'm a pacifist, so even though I am literally anti-fascist in my views, I abhor the methods of Antifa (setting aside that they are a cause looking for a problem that does not widely exist) and will not post anything pro-Antifa on my feed nor defend the violent acts of the group. I'm called a fascist for not defending them. For saying that women who are forced to compete with male to female transgender athletes may have a point about fairness, I'm transphobic (same thing if I say that "sterilizing children by feeding them puberty blockers" is problematic (it's also anti-homosexual, because if you can change genders are you going to choose to be gay?)). For defending the scientific fact that men and women are fundamentally different and just because you wish we were all blank slates at birth doesn't make it so, I'm sexist. My mother is a second wave feminist and third wave makes her look like an apologist for forced marriages.

The world is upside down and I've been sane just long enough that I'm beginning to feel quite gaslit. Though I share very few views with the GOP, I am pushed further and further right to have a conversation that doesn't lead to someone calling me names. It happens so frequently and in such a similar manner that it's hard to not feel like it's very much on purpose. It's like someone looked at all of my centrist (or maybe a little bit libertarian) views and decided that none of them are acceptable. "Let's see if we can put Artex back to sleep or at least make him give up engaging in debate. He might change someone's mind!"

So often now, I wake up, look at the news for a bit, and just roll my eyes and I want to weep! Most of what people are upset by doesn't affect them at all. What does affect people isn't even on their radar. And the only publications peddling facts are labeled fake news by the fake news!

I feel like there's a mix. But looking at my facebook feed (while simultaneously realizing I need to quit) I see a lot of people I considered thoughtful and intelligent are so ideologically possessed that I barely recognize them anymore. As I've pulled away from taking sides I notice more and more pressure to force me to pick a side and the media is not helping.

For example, I'm a pacifist, so even though I am literally anti-fascist in my views, I abhor the methods of Antifa (setting aside that they are a cause looking for a problem that does not widely exist) and will not post anything pro-Antifa on my feed nor defend the violent acts of the group. I'm called a fascist for not defending them. For saying that women who are forced to compete with male to female transgender athletes may have a point about fairness, I'm transphobic (same thing if I say that "sterilizing children by feeding them puberty blockers" is problematic (it's also anti-homosexual, because if you can change genders are you going to choose to be gay?)). For defending the scientific fact that men and women are fundamentally different and just because you wish we were all blank slates at birth doesn't make it so, I'm sexist. My mother is a second wave feminist and third wave makes her look like an apologist for forced marriages.

The world is upside down and I've been sane just long enough that I'm beginning to feel quite gaslit. Though I share very few views with the GOP, I am pushed further and further right to have a conversation that doesn't lead to someone calling me names. It happens so frequently and in such a similar manner that it's hard to not feel like it's very much on purpose. It's like someone looked at all of my centrist (or maybe a little bit libertarian) views and decided that none of them are acceptable. "Let's see if we can put Artex back to sleep or at least make him give up engaging in debate. He might change someone's mind!"

So often now, I wake up, look at the news for a bit, and just roll my eyes and I want to weep! Most of what people are upset by doesn't affect them at all. What does affect people isn't even on their radar. And the only publications peddling facts are labeled fake news by the fake news!

I don't look at feeds. I post what I think and ignore any reactions/responses. Once in awhile, I check my FB private messages, but only every few weeks.

I dip into Twitter about twice a day for 10 minutes or so and "do my part" and get out. Don't read any responses to my posts, either.

And Lord, with people acting like they are with almost no justification, nothing but entitlement, how do you think they are gonna deal with the world when troubles fall thick and hard?

The GOP seemed to have had their moment of extreme insanity right after 911, now the left seems to have gone (way) off the deep end. I just wish we could all go live in the woods... fish... hunt... build houses out of hemp... quit our soul-less jobs.

I don't look at feeds. I post what I think and ignore any reactions/responses. Once in awhile, I check my FB private messages, but only every few weeks.

I dip into Twitter about twice a day for 10 minutes or so and "do my part" and get out. Don't read any responses to my posts, either.

And Lord, with people acting like they are with almost no justification, nothing but entitlement, how do you think they are gonna deal with the world when troubles fall thick and hard?
If people were just willing to get off their cell phones they could learn...

My grandad on my father's side built several houses out of field stone, his family had 100's of acres of farmland. My grandma told me about how so many people came to the farm to ask for food during the great depression. At one time, our family kept a large part of Lincolnton NC from starving to death.

My mother's family were much poorer, (they lived in Appalachia) but were very strong and self-sufficient.

If people were just willing to get off their cell phones they could learn...

My grandad on my father's side built several houses out of field stone, his family had 100's of acres of farmland. My grandma told me about how so many people came to the farm to ask for food during the great depression. At one time, our family kept a large part of Lincolnton NC from starving to death.

My mother's family were much poorer, (they lived in Appalachia) but were very strong and self-sufficient.

You should read "Albion's Seed."

Back
Top Bottom