The Media: Are they mostly organic portals or what?

If people were just willing to get off their cell phones they could learn...

My grandad on my father's side built several houses out of field stone, his family had 100's of acres of farmland. My grandma told me about how so many people came to the farm to ask for food during the great depression. At one time, our family kept a large part of Lincolnton NC from starving to death.

My mother's family were much poorer, (they lived in Appalachia) but were very strong and self-sufficient.

I think this is the true world narrative right now: All of us just want meaningful lives, access to water and food that isn't poisonous, the freedom to live and love without being under the boot.
This has always been what people have wanted for a very very long time and it's now become a carrot on a stick that we all struggle paycheque to paycheque hoping will be in our lives somehow, while we tolerate this perpetual nightmare.

Meanwhile, I believe that it's become abundantly clear to most peoples of all walks of life that our media, both journalistic and entertainment oriented have gone completely insane. It's become well known that 6 major corporations control all the journalistic media outlets and it's clear that no matter what company you work for, if you don't tow the party line, you will be replaced by someone who can and will. It's not necessarily that the news anchors are organic portals, it's that they are controlled by fear.

Your parents ability to exist without dependency on various corporate/government industries (world trade, water, and power as examples) is the type of thing that can lead us out of this dark cave. If we, along side our youth, friends, and family, can coordinate and work together to start becoming self sufficient, we can make the framework for survival more important than the need to pay attention to billionare curated news feeds.

By now, how could it not be apparent that they are spreading stuff that is not exactly in the realm of objective reality? I doubt that any of the media think that there is something above or beyond the material world, they probably believe that man is the primary agency for climate change for example. Orphan children of fourth-density STS - are they primarily programmed organic portals, authoritarian followers, ideologues, or what.

Just wanna understand the progress of this disease.

"Objective reality" for most of the media crowd will be holding down a well-paid job and keeping up with the "Joneses".
If they do not belong to the top of the bunch, they must be careful to pay off their debts for their SUV, their two other family cars, their house and their vacation apartment in Florida.

Being financially enslaved does not make them OP's automatically.

Some of them may actually be clear enough to understand that they are in the business of lying and manipulating, but once they go public about the lies they are involved in they will be out of business nationwide.
No other media corporation will hire them anymore.

Just imagine an expensive hospital treatment pending...

Who can be absolutely sure to be able to side with the truth, when it could mean giving up the house or even breaking up the family? :shock:

This is how our society's control system works...

I think this is the true world narrative right now: All of us just want meaningful lives, access to water and food that isn't poisonous, the freedom to live and love without being under the boot.
This has always been what people have wanted for a very very long time and it's now become a carrot on a stick that we all struggle paycheque to paycheque hoping will be in our lives somehow, while we tolerate this perpetual nightmare.

Meanwhile, I believe that it's become abundantly clear to most peoples of all walks of life that our media, both journalistic and entertainment oriented have gone completely insane. It's become well known that 6 major corporations control all the journalistic media outlets and it's clear that no matter what company you work for, if you don't tow the party line, you will be replaced by someone who can and will. It's not necessarily that the news anchors are organic portals, it's that they are controlled by fear.

Your parents ability to exist without dependency on various corporate/government industries (world trade, water, and power as examples) is the type of thing that can lead us out of this dark cave. If we, along side our youth, friends, and family, can coordinate and work together to start becoming self sufficient, we can make the framework for survival more important than the need to pay attention to billionare curated news feeds.
Thank you so much. Local autonomous economies make local autonomous government possible - "Small is Beautiful" E. F. Schumacher

Thanks duyunne, I imagine that if only 20% of people working in cities could be organized to strike the global economy would crash... but 'they' are planning on that anyway. People need to be willing to live in the woods basically. Programed robots have occupied Wall Street, but real people could probably live in the woods for a few years, at least until the ice age comes.

But Who's gonna give up wi-fi, and going to the grocery store?

Thanks duyunne, I imagine that if only 20% of people working in cities could be organized to strike the global economy would crash... but 'they' are planning on that anyway. People need to be willing to live in the woods basically. Programed robots have occupied Wall Street, but real people could probably live in the woods for a few years, at least until the ice age comes.

But Who's gonna give up wi-fi, and going to the grocery store?

I was busy writing a different post until you mentioned that your parents fed their neighbors in NC during a time of crisis. That's the exact type of thing that helps people to stop being so steeped into the oligarchical systems.

They want to enact chaos and force the hands of the people, but instead will likely just draw us closer to one another through our many cultural barriers and burdens to find alternatives.

I'm seeing a trend amongst my peers in facebook (from old school mates, past job acquaintances, family, & friends alike) for miniature houses/off grid houses, water trap systems, permaculture gardens. I just don't think we're all that far off from these interests becoming the mainstream as people are now being kicked in their arses to make smaller 'carbon foot prints' by greta and co. Part of me thinks that their forced meme is backfiring in a wonderful way. Maybe kids will start letting go of their garbage consumer items and start treasuring field guides and practical know-how, actual economical thinking and frugality, abandoning the current consumer paradigm of cheap crap from
Asia.

Back
Top Bottom